→ I saw him

The long bridge over the waterbody connecting two cities was empty except for the sole lean silhouette that stood almost bending over the railing.

"D-Dew......"The male mumbled as he hold onto the railing even tight when he thought his legs were going to give up.

"GOOOSH, IT'S SO SCARRryyy"Tine gulped down, trying to fight back the urge to puke as he looked over to the waterbody that laid far beneath him.

"Uva, how do people do this"His words weren't clear and his legs weren't steady, in short,he was just drunk too much to a point he found himself on top of the bridge trying to suicide but scared to do so.

"Dew.....help me"Tine whined as he once again gripped on the railing and tried to stand steadily to lean over to look down the bridge again.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"Someone shouting made his heart jump and if it weren't for his legs that slipped and pulled him backwards to the ground, he sure would've been on the air now.

Tine groaned in pain as he fell on his back and heard footsteps running towards him and someone soon knelt down next to him and both were panting heavily.

"Are you really crazy?"The male asked whispering as he looked at the way Tine was lying, his one leg and on hand was held up in the air.

Tine struggled to keep his eyes open,he was already having a hard time and this fall didn't helped him any better. He closed his eyes tightly before trying to open them again with much effort and all that he could make out was a blurry human like figure trying to get him up.

"Hey, don't sleep,hey hey-"

"Can't you see? I'm not sleeping"Tine managed to shout out as he pushed the guy away, in other words, throwing him to the ground as well.

All that he heard for the last time before letting his eyes close was a painful groan.

"Aish, why did I even tried to stop him"Sarawat asked himself as he somehow managed to drag the drunk body to one of the wooden benches outside a cafe and dumping him on the bench. He had taken out the drunk man's phone and it wasn't hard to get his fingerprint to unlock the phone in this state.

"Wah! Just how irresponsible can this guy be?"Sarawat gasped seeing the amount of missed calls from a contact named as 'Nani'

"Na-ni.....Naa...Nani? That's......"Sarawat tried to think why did the name sounded familiar, he was getting a really familiar feeling.

But then he shook of the thoughts and called the person back. However the call didn't got answered even after trying for 3times and he was giving up. However he didn't felt like giving up on the drunk man in an empty street, so he instead texted the same person and shared the location before locking the phone again, he didn't felt the need to go through anywhere else in the phone.

He set himself down next to the sleeping drunk man and sighed.

He looked at his watch which showed that he was getting late. He looked at the person beside him who now shifted in his sleep moving closer to him.

"Destiny......"the world rolled out of his name out of nowhere and he smiled softly as he noticed the male looked nothing older than himself and also looked cuter with a pout as he slept and his hair was all messy.

"Hmm......maybe I was designed to save you from trying to die"Sarawat said to himself as he kept staring at the stranger and his smile faded slowly, he don't know just how long he stared before the voice began to rang in his head.

"I guess we're destined to meet?"The voice asked and Sarawat's heart skipped a beat.

"I call myself 'Loverboy' "