The Other Side // Z.M.

By AllCanChange

"How are you feeling today, Alexis ?" "Better." More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 20

13 0 0
By AllCanChange

I stopped breathing. Fucking hell. Louis was here. I wasn't feeling like seeing him. Not right now. I didn't wanted to argue with him, because... Fuck, it was hurting like hell. Thinking about our fight was just crushing my heart more and more with each passing seconds.

I stood up quickly, my phone stuck between my shoulder and my ear while I was getting dressed. I really just put the first thing I found in my closet, which was a pair of jeans and a plain black t-shirt. Basic.

"Is everything alright Alexis ?" I heard Zayn asking on the phone. It's only then that I realized that my hands were shaking and that my breath was unsteady.

"Yeah, it's just my best friend..." As the words were leaving my mouth, my bedroom door opened. Louis was standing in the doorframe, his hands in his pockets. "I need to go, call you later." Without saying anything else, I hung up. I slowly put my phone on the nightstand and Louis made its way inside the room, closing the door behind him.

We stared at each other for a while, without knowing what to say. The silence between us was so awkward, which was unusual for the two of us. Louis was shifting his weight from his toes to his heels. I looked down to the ground, feeling guilty as fuck. It was all my fault. I was the one who messed up everything. As always.

"I'm sorry." We said at the same time, which put a shy smile to my lips. I looked up to my friend, he was smiling too. He made a few steps, until we were only inches apart. And then, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pressing me to his chest.

"I'm sorry for what I said." Louis whispered, pressing a soft kiss at the top of my head. "I took some shit, but I know it's no excuse. I should have never said a thing about your father, I'm sorry. And I shouldn't have pushed you the way I did. I'm sorry." Wow, three 'I'm sorry'. Louis wasn't the type of guy to apologize quite often. So I knew it was true when he said it.

"And I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have scream that way." Silence filled the room between us and I hided my face in his t-shirt. "You were right..." I whispered. And I knew he heard me, even if I had my mouth covered by his shirt.

"About what ?" He asked, putting his hand on my shoulder to push me away a bit. So that he could see my face. I kept on staring down, biting my lip. But he wouldn't let me get away like this. He put my chin up with two fingers, our eyes connected.

"About Zayn. I..." I stopped myself, because I just couldn't say those words. Not yet. I was barely able to think them, they couldn't leave my mouth.

"I know I was right." He said softly, laughing quietly. "You know what you're going to do about this ?"

I shrugged. "Nothing, I guess."

"Why ?" I looked away and walked up to my bed. Why ? Because... Because I just couldn't jump in a relationship like this. It wasn't me. And because I was too broken for that, for him. And because...

"He's still in love with my cousin." I felt Louis sitting next to me on the bed, I was staring at my knees. He put an arm around my shoulder and gently kissed my forehead.

We stood in that position for a while, until I heard the front door opening. And my personal teacher's voice from downstairs. I surely wasn't feeling like having school today.

Louis quickly fell back on his feet and grabbed my hand. He had that special smile on his lips, telling me he was having some bad idea. I followed his glance up to the window, trying to contain my smile.

"You can't be serious, Louis."

"I sure as hell am."

And I started to laugh.

...

After escaping my room by the window, we stayed under it for a moment, just enjoying my Mom's screams as she was looking for me all over the room. She was really mad, and that only made me laugh so loud. I needed to bit my lips not to make a noise, and so was Louis.

It's only when we heard the door closing that we burst out laughing. I had tears in my eyes for laughing so hard, which hadn't happened in so long. When I finally got to breath back, Louis grabbed my hand and started to run. I let him do, following behind, because I was so fucking happy that we were back.

We only stopped a few streets later, in front of Louis' house. But, instead of going for the front door, he leaded us to the garage.

"What the fuck or you doi..." I stopped talking, because the door had open. And the only vehicle that was there, was a motocycle. "No. Fucking. Way."

"Come on, Alex ! It's going to be fun !" He exclaimed, joyful as fuck. Way too much, if you want to know. He dragged me toward the motocycle, already handing me a helmet.

"Since when do you know how to drive this shit ?"I asked, unsure when I saw him sitting on the bench.

"You've been gone all week-end, you know."

...

Hell, I should have known. Louis learned how to drive a car all by himself, before teaching me when I was fourteen. Learning how to ride a motocycle in a week-end clearly hadn't been hard for him to do. Three hours after leaving, he was stopping the engines somewhere in down-town London. I still had that rush of adrenaline running in my veins and it was fucking awesome.

I went back to the ground and my legs were shaking. But Louis didn't give me time to recover. Not at all. He put both of our helmets in the bench, before locking it. Right after, he grabbed my hand and I almost fell on the ground. No fucking joke.

He only laughed, and I punched his shoulder. Before starting to smile.

...

Big old mansion, teenagers everywhere, London. How did we end up here, I have no fucking idea. There was only Louis to do stuff like that. Crashing a huge party without no one we knew. But it was fucking nice that way. We were jumping all around what I think was the living room, along with a bunch of other people. I was drunk as fuck, the world was shaking around me. Louis was too. At some point, he left me standing in the middle of the crowd.

"LOUIS FUCKING TOMLINSON !" I screamed but the music covered my voice for sure. I wanted him to come back, he just couldn't left me all alone. But, when I saw where he was heading to, I was just glad that he hadn't made me go with him. Because where that stupid boy was going ? Directly to the scene, where the DJ was. And he grabbed the DJ's micro.

"HEY GUYYYYYS !" He screamed, making the sound system go crazy and hurting all of our ears. I recovered soon enough to hear some girls behind me whispering-screaming to each other.

"Do you know that guy ?"

"Hell no ! But he's sex as fuck !"

Urg. It was always disgusting to hear girls say that Louis was sex. That guy was a dork, really. They don't know about him curing his noise with his finger while watching Grease.

"I hope everyone is having a good night, I just- Hey, you over there, it's super fucking serious !" He shouted, pointing to two guys who were leaving the room. Stopping in their tracks when saw that Louis was talking to them. "So, this is for my girl over there" And he pointed me, the bastard. "The love of my life, my best fucking friend, I looooove you Alexis ! This is for you !"

He started to sing Champagne Shower, how romantic. His voice really do suck when he's drunk. Sober, it's really good for the ear, but as soon as he had a bit of alcohol in his veins... It was becoming a disaster.

I didn't even wait for him to be over with the song before leaving the room. I ended up in the back yard, that was almost empty. But it didn't stay that way for long. Someone jumped on my back, making me fall on the ground. Awesome Louis was there. And he was followed by too many people to count. My best friend stayed on the ground after I got up, laughing like the stupid idiot he is. When he finally did, it was only to hand me a reefer.

"I thought you wanted me to stop ?" I asked, still taking it in my hands. Because, oh, how it would feel great to smoke this shit right now.

"Who would I be to say that ? I just don't want you to smoke it to escape your feelings. Okay ?"

"Okay."

With that, he lighted the reefer up and I put it between my lips. Letting a smile get on them.

Few moments later, when there was nothing left of it, I turned to Louis. "Last one in the pool loses."

He smiled and started to count. He was only at two when I started to run and I jumped in the pool. When my head got out of the water, Louis was by my side. And I laughed.

——-

I don't know why, but I have a thing for the song Champagne Shower. x)) Too many memories ^^

And I just wanted to tell you guys to hold on, there's just a few more days before summer ! You can do it xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 251 26
Just a collection of one direction imagines Requests closed officially
5.3M 56.5K 200
It's all in the title ^^ :)
55.4K 840 31
"WHAT?!" I yelled. "Your not suppose to know." Louis Tomlinson said to me in a normal voice. Of course I'm not suppose to know about that! But I don'...
12.8K 646 23
"Hello?" "Hi, is this Luke?" "No, this is Louis." "Oh, may I speak to Luke please?" "There's no one named Luke here. I think you've got the wrong num...