My Forever and I (Complete)

Od khunPhi_YaiNong

π‘«π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” 2πŸ’• 1𝐬𝐭 π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ­π’π¨π§: π‘΄π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’„π’“π’†π’•π’‚π’“π’š 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 3𝐫𝐝 π†πžπ§πžοΏ½... VΓ­ce

PROLOGUE
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 59

651 36 3
Od khunPhi_YaiNong

After 5 months.....

Mew's POV:

after that day, Gulf and I became okay. we were all greeted by our friends and family, at first Gulf did not agree to let us live in the house I bought because it was too big for him, and another one because of his mood swings. He said he was afraid that a ghost might suddenly appear to him. This is the effect of watching his horror movies. He gets very angry when the characters act stupid and after he cry when the ghost start to killed or scared the characters Especially Valak of conjuring. He had the courage to watch it and even took me with him because he said he was afraid. I'm just scratching my head because of my wife's crazy trips. When he watches weird movies, I'm also afraid that the ghosts in the show might look like our son.

As the month passed and when he entered the fourth month of his pregnancy, I decided to work here at home thru online. So that I can follow him, and took care of him during pregnancy with everything he needs. We even argued about it because he said he didn't want to be an obstacle to me In making money. Why? Because one of his apart from his weird food cravings that I really can't handle, one of his cravings is to shop online for items that can be used at home. This is the effect of his watching tiktok. As long as he can watch, And he found something to buy he won't let those who are trending fall behind. I don't have a problem with that because I can earn everything he spent an hour just sitting in the study room.

And now, I'm outside our room right now and I'm knocking. I have a meeting today and they need to see me. Today is Friday and there is a traffic. So I was late coming home. I forgot that the two of us had a garden dinner date today. And I forgot the time. And here I am now, it's been an hour but he still don't open the door for me. He is even now in mood swings mood.

"Gulf! Please, I'm sorry, I got stuck in traffic so I'm late going home." I shouted from outside and I heard from my sulky and moody wife has a 6 month preggy Gulf was inside, and I heard his sobbing. It's Like a bullied child.

"Wow! A-am I just Gulf to you now? I told you, d-didn't if you can't do it, don't promise it! you just make me look stupid. Get out of here! I hate you!" Gulf said. He was suddenly silent. I know he realized what he said. I left and went downstairs and went to the kitchen. So we just eat in our room. I arrived late at night and my wife was waiting for me. I know he and our son are hungry.

One of the things that makes him angry is making promises to him that are not fulfilled. And I know I'm wrong that. So I forgot what he said earlier that annoyed me too. I'm not in the mood to argue with him.

I wait for May while she prepares the food I ordered for her, and then I go up again I saw him hurrying down the stairs and my eyes widened. He must have forgotten to use the elevator again because it was too risky for him to use the stairs because I was afraid he would slip. He stopped in the middle of the stairs and was about to turn back when he saw me.

May was behind me and I ordered the food to be brought to our room first. Gulf bit his nail and held tightly to the railings. i look at him narrowed as he looked at the tray handed by May who was behind me.

May went up first so she whispered to Gulf. "Good luck sir!" I hear that and Gulf looked at her worriedly and nodded. i approached him. And I feel that he is nervous and he doesn't know that his tears are falling one by one. I immediately picked him up and went to our room. He just buried his face in my chest while sobbing softly.

We met May who had just come out of our room to put down the tray with food. We entered the room and I carefully set him down. He was still sobbing and i was just quietly fixing our food and ignore him. I brought the table closer to the bed and sat next to him.

I scooped up some food and gave it to him. Gulf immediately chewed it. We were eating in silence when Gulf spoke. "I-i'm sorry." I didn't immediately answer. And i just kept on feeding him.

"Ddy! Talk to me. I said sorry na... Pleaseee!"

"You are just words." I said And drink water. And i put the plates away and called May. He knows how many times I told him not to use that stairs but he always forgot and that's why I annoy at him.

I ignore him and left him and went straight to the shower. After I got dressed. I looked at him, he fell asleep due of crying because   my pillow was wet while hugging. I felt sorry for him, but I stopped my self to hug or kiss him and act like a mad husband because it was one of my plans. I went out and ordered May to wake Gulf up later when everything is set up. 

I went downstairs nervously and I saw mom and dad in the living room. Mom immediately came and hugged me. "I can't believe that my son is going to be a father. And getting married. I'm so happy for you son." My mom Was crying. So I hugged him. I looked at dad and he patted me on the shoulder.

"I'm so proud of you son. Like what i always said. "Happy wife, happy life," we said at the same time "because if they are not happy, we will end up on the couch."  that Mom raised his eyebrows.

"Oh! really Kao Suppasit?" Mom said.

"Yes! My Darling. So How is Gulf? What are your plans?"

"Like what Dada Tharn did to Mama Type." I said.

"You really fulfilled what you said to him before huh." Mom said. I nodded. "So good luck son. We are always here to support you both. And congrats." He added

"Thank you Mom and Dad. I love you."

"I love you too son." Then they hug me.

I went to the garden and saw that other things that needed to be fixed were being fixed. I met Mama Type who was smiling and approached me.

"Congrats son. I really can't believe that you are the kid that next to my son who sleeps in the bedroom before and look at now, you are getting married. And will have a baby. I wish that you both happy and the rest of your lives. we are always here for you two no matter what."

"Thank you Mama. For always supporting us." I said. Then I hug him.

"sometimes there are things that you don't understand, but I hope you choose to talk and fix it before the day comes. I understand. And it's normal for a relationship to have misunderstandings. I'm sorry for Gulf's attitude which is really hard to handle sometimes." Mama added.

"It's okay ma, I love Gulf very much, and even if he has a few more mood swings I can handle. Thank you Mama. I will do everything to make my future family well." I said. We were separated from the hug when Kaira approached.

"Kuya, kuya Gulf is coming down. Get ready." She said. And I take a deep breath. when Dada Tharn tapped me.

"Good luck son. Don't be nervous. He's already yours." Then I smiled at him. He whispered. "But don't estimate his mood swings." Then Mama Type pinched him.

"Don't scared my son." Then he look at me. "Don't listen to your Dada. Gulf loves you. Always remember that." Then They went inside. I was left here outside. When I heard Gulf.

"why is there something like this May? take it off I'm not kidding you." Gulf exclaimed. He was about to remove it when I approach and whispered to him.

"just calm down Mmy, I have a surprise for you." He immediately know my voice and nodded and held my hand. He squeezes my hand and obviously nervous. But He's just going with the flow. We suddenly stopped When we got to the garden and I removed the blindfold from his eyes. He still closed his eyes because he adjusted from the lights around him.

He looked at Me and I look at him smiling. "Can I dance with you?" I offered, and immediately extending my hand to him. Gulf graciously agreed and danced to the instrumental music.

We were staring at each other and smiling. "I'm sorry ddy, I will not do it again. Don't be angry with me." I expected this is what he would tell me. I know how much I made him worried. Especially since he knows that he has done what I don't want. I nodded and I kissed him on the forehead, who closed his eyes. While we were enjoying the music, i pulled away from our hug. And Gulf wondered.

"I know we've been through a lot, we together through ups and downs. And now we will build a happy family of our own. Do you remember what you've said You to me when we were little?" I said and he was confused.

Flashback:

"If I get married, I will do the same like Dada Did, When I proposed to the person I Love, I got married that person right away So that he can't lose to me anymore." Gulf said smiling as he looked at his parents then he look at Mew and smile.

"you can't do that." Proudly Mew said.

"huh?" Gulf asked confused.

"because I'm the one who will do that to you."

End of flashback...

[AN]: If you have read the first book, it's in the chapter 18. You know what is being referred to in the flashback.  😉

Gulf's eyes widened as he looked at me. He knows what I'm talking about. "I told you, I will do everything I told you. Since I met you when you were just a baby and you only had one tooth, The first time you asked me for a favor when we were sleeping next to each other, and when you asked for the ring that my grandparents bequeathed to me, I knew you were my forever." I said and took a deep breath. I was nervous and cried. I knelt down and took the ring from my pocket. Gulf's tears flowed one by one. He covered his mouth while looking at me.

"Like I said, we've been through a lot of trials. We almost broke up, but here we are still fighting, and now that we will have a child. I want to be with you forever and Can you be my side forever?"

"D-Daddy...." He crying hard.

"Will you marry me?" I said.

Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 😘 so here na! Uwuuuu 👉👈 a late UD for todey's bidyow before the another day comes. 😉 this is what everyone has been waiting for. Should I whisper to Gulf not to accept Mew's ring, because the promise dinner date ft. in the garden was not fulfilled?  👀🤭 HAHAHAH just kidding. Hope y'all like it Guys🥰 I'm so sleepy na even I take a nap in the afternoon. So it's getting late na. So GN. And jubjub ebriwans 👋🥰

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

26.6K 1.7K 40
Tharn Kirigun was supposed to marry his boyfriend until an accident happened that put his fiance into a coma. Blaming himself, he went into self dest...
17.7K 866 27
A love story of tharntype . Tharn is the eldest son of kirigun family and type is the son of tharns father's bestfriend.their story is a bit funny, c...
171K 7.7K 35
Mew and Gulf, two different personality.One, popular boy another one is nerd boy. Their fate was crossed when Gulf enter Mew class... What will happe...
574K 23.4K 77
Warning βš οΈπŸ”ž.... Tharn is a 26 years old billionaire.... He is rich...handsome...intelligent... CEO of the Kirigun industries... Almost owns all of...