I Hate the Way...

By hm0728

As per request... A Hosie Story, loosely inspired by 'Purple Hearts.' Hope enlisted in the Marines in an atte... More

Part 1: "Brace Yourself"
Part 2: "Pace Yourself"
Part 3: "Leaving So Soon?"
Part 4: "That's Not Possible"
Part 5: "Must Be Fate."
Part 6: "You're Kidding, Right?"
Part 7: "We're Getting Married."
Part 8: "I Can't Stand You."
Part 9: "I Need a Drink."
Part 10: 'The Proposal Story'
A/N- not an update
Part 11: "I'm With Josie Now."
Part 12: "We Made a Deal."
Part 13: "You're Such a Pervert."
Part 14: "She'll Thank Me Later."
Part 15: "Commando"
Part 16: 'This is Really Happening.'
Part 17: "Lawful Matrimony"
Part 19: "Come Back Home"
Part 20: "Love, Josie"
Part 21: "Yours Truly, Hope"
Part 22: "Good Morning to You"
Part 23: "That's a Hit"
Part 24: "I'm Drowning in Your Eyes"
Part 25: "You Heard Me" 🔞
Part 26: "Talk to You Soon"
Part 27: "I'm Her Wife"
Part 28: "How Was Your Show?"
Part 29: "I'm So Sorry"
Part 30: "Don't Tempt Me"
Part 31: "I Hate the Way..."
Part 32: "Hold Onto Me"
Part 33: "You're A Good Wife"
Part 34: "Hold Your Breath"
Part 35: "Did You Know?"
Part 36: "You Repulse Me"
Part 37: "You're My Family"
Part 38: "Just For Tonight" 🔞
Part 39: "Five More Minutes"
Part 40: "That's What She Said"
Part 41: "I Miss You..."
Part 42: "You Like Her"
Part 43: "Bloody Hell"
Part 44: "Can I Come In?"
Part 45: 'Nothing New'
Part 46: "Are You Decent?" 🔞
Part 47: "This Can't Be Safe" 🔞
Part 48: "Special Occasion"
Part 49: "Fancy Meeting You Here"
Part 50: "This is my Father"
Part 51: "Join Me"
Part 52: "So You Had Sex?"
Part 53: "How Was It?"
Part 54: "It Was Okay"
Part 55: "Beneath the Crescent Moon"
Part 56: "Whispers of the Past"
Part 57: "Where's Your Wife?"
Part 58: "Promise Me"

Part 18: "It's Our Honeymoon" 🔞

1.5K 51 3
By hm0728

Hope opens the door to their hotel suite for Josie, letting her enter the room first.

Josie sighs looking at the large bed at the center of the room.

Hope shuts and locks the door, setting their bags to the side and letting her hair down before walking over to the bed and grabbing one of the pillows, "You can get the first shower if you want."

Josie only eyes Hope with confusion written all over her expression, as Hope takes the pillow and lays it on the ground before grabbing the large throw blanket from the foot of the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna sleep down here."

"No you're not. Hope, it's your last night before your deployment. We can share a king-sized bed for one night."

"Okay..." Though Hope is hesitant, she caves and does as Josie said, moving to put the blanket and pillow back.

Josie hesitates before addressing something that she's picked up on, "You've been quiet ever since we left your friends."

"I've got a lot on my mind."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Hope furrows her eyebrows at the girl.
Since when does Josie ask Hope to talk about her feelings?
"No..I'm good...?"

Josie scoffs softly, "You know, you don't always have to put up the whole tough act."

"I'm not putting up an act, Josie—"

"Are you seriously incapable of admitting that you have feelings? It's okay to be scared—"

It's Hope's turn to scoff, "I'm not scared Josie."

Josie argues as she turns to get her clothes from her bag, "Okay, fine, whatever..."

"Josie, please—"

She doesn't notice Hope growing more and more anxious by the second, breathing heavier and having to sit at the foot of the bed, "I'm just trying to help, but just as I suspected, you're too full of yourself to accept—"

"You're right."

Josie stops what she's doing and turns to look at the Tribrid, who she finally notices is sitting with her head tilted toward her hands in her lap as she nervously fiddles with her wedding band.

"I'm scared."

Josie softens, letting Hope continue without her interrupting.

"Between the marriage and the deployment, I'm just...a little overwhelmed, and...and I know that there's a chance that one of them will get seriously hurt over there, while I'm fated to live forever, and I don't think I can handle losing anyone else right now. I just...I don't know how to make this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach go away. I know I won't be able to protect them all forever...I'm terrified..."

The admission is nearly as overwhelming for Josie as it is for Hope.

She never expected such vulnerability from the girl.

Josie feels a tug of her heart, pulling her closer to her wife.

She takes a seat next to her at the foot of the bed, "I'm sorry," She eyes Hope carefully.

The girl seems almost regretful for admitting she's afraid.

It seems like a first for her, so Josie is quick to reassure her.

She places her hand on Hope's thigh comfortingly , "Hey, you would be absolutely crazy if you weren't  scared, Hope."

She notices Hope swallow thickly, suddenly hyperaware of her vulnerability.

Josie adds, honestly, "I don't think I've ever thought you were as brave as I do right now."

Hope glances down to Josie's hand as the brunette softly glides her thumb back and forth against the material of her dress pants, before she finally looks to her side and meets Josie's gaze.

It's an odd feeling, being comforted after so long of emotional repression.

The moment is so emotionally charged, and Josie caves, absentmindedly glancing downward slightly, at the Tribrid's full lips, an action that causes Hope to do the same.

And as if an invisible string ties them together, pulling them closer, they both begin to lean in.

But Josie quickly realizes what she's doing and comes to her senses, stopping her motions, making Hope do the same, and clearing her throat softly, "I should wash up..."

With that, she stands to her feet, trying to relieve the tension.

She's barely five steps away before Hope is standing to her feet as well, "Josie..."

Josie stops in her tracks, and she tries to keep herself from giving in to the urge to turn back around and face the Tribrid, but she fails.

She turns around, immediately stepping closer to the Tribrid and capturing Hope's lips with her own in a passionate kiss.

She feels Hope's tongue softly pressing against her bottom lip, which Josie eagerly accepts. She parts her lips just enough to feel Hope's tongue collide with her own as she runs her hands through Hope's hair, while Hope's hands find her waist.

The kiss only gets more and more heated by the second, as Josie lets her hands wander against the material of Hope's uniform, feeling the toned muscles hidden beneath as Hope's fingertips press against the delicate white dress Josie wears, pulling her impossibly closer as their lips remain in a constant tug of war.

The kiss is as passionate as all of their petty arguments before, as prohibited as their entire arrangement of a relationship, as desired as any positive reinforcements that should be earned from their marriage.

Like the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden, so enticing, yet outside of any bounds they'd informally set.

That's what pushes Hope to breathlessly ask, as she glides her fingertips up and down along Josie's sides, "Is this okay?"

————Explicit Content————

They both know where this is headed.

They're treading a slippery slope.

Josie looks into Hope's ocean blue eyes, almost a shade darker than usual, nodding slowly, as she pants, "It's our honeymoon, Hope." She wraps her arms around Hope's neck before continuing seductively, "And to celebrate, I think you should make love to your wife."

Hope never expected that to be a turn on, but she's surprised when she's further enticed now, leaning back in to connect their lips confidently as Josie reaches for the belt buckle of Hope's uniform, quickly unfastening the belt and tossing it to the side.

She unbuttons Hope's uniform coat, pushing it down her shoulders as her lips remain tangled in the Tribrid's.

Josie separates their lips, a subtle smile on her own as she reaches for the hem of Hope's undershirt, lifting it over the girl's head in a swift motion.

And in another swift motion, she unhooks Hope's bra, sliding the straps off her shoulders.

Josie's eyes and fingertips graze over every detail she can see, from Hope's dog tags, to the swell of her breasts, the defined musculature, her intricate tattoos...the palpable scar along her chest.

She asks softly, "How did you—"

Her fingers barely touch the scars for more than two seconds before Hope spins her around, so that Josie's back faces her front.

The swiftness catches Josie's breath for a moment, unbeknownst to her that it was the first time anyone has ever been allowed to touch Hope there, even if it was just for a fleeting moment.

Her previous question slips from her mind as Hope leans down to leave a delicate kiss to Josie's shoulder and she unbuttons the back of Josie's white dress, pulling the straps down her arms and letting it fall effortlessly to the ground.

She does the same for her bra before the brunette turns back around to face her. The two take a brief moment to soak up the image of each other . Josie decides she could stare for a lifetime, but she's far too impatient right now.

She reaches out to unfasten Hope's pants, but Hope struggles with the same impatience, opting not to wait, and instead she picks Josie up by the backs of her thighs and brings their lips together.

Hope carries her over to the bed and lays her down while crawling over her.

She cups Josie's jaw as she deepens the kiss.

Hope lets her fingertips glide gently from Josie's jaw, down her neck, past her breasts, against her smooth stomach, until they reach the edge of her lace panties.

She pauses for a split second, giving Josie the opportunity to change her mind, but she never does, so Hope pushes her fingers beneath the material, until she finally presses against the sensitive bundle of nerves.

A small gasp leaves Josie's lips as she attempts to grasp at Hope's back.

She lets out a moan as she feels a tingling sensation down her spine when Hope begins to encircle her clit in a repetitious motion.

An indescribable jolt courses through her body when Hope separates from their kiss, leaning closer to her ear to whisper, "You're so beautiful, Jo."

Josie's back arches, seeking more connection to the Tribrid as a soft whimper leaves her lips.

Hope relents to Josie's desire, slipping her fingers lower, between slick folds.

Without warning, she lets her fingers push past Josie's entrance, burying them inside as they become coated with wetness.

Josie does nothing to muffle the moan that escapes her lips.

She just knows the Tribrid wears a smirk. She doesn't even have to look for confirmation.

Hope's lips find Josie's neck, leaving a trail of red marks along the way.

Hope's fingers travel back and forth, from Josie's center to her clit and back again, repetitively driving Josie mad.

When Hope pushes into her center and curls her fingers, eliciting an unapologetic moan from the brunette, Hope leans closer to her ear again, whispering lowly, "This is how it feels to be my wife."

And Josie has never been more satisfied with their arrangement than she is right now.

She whimpers as Hope circles her clit and grinds downward, and Josie feels the pressure increase between her thighs, Hope's bulge pressing firmly against her center.

Josie can't take the anticipation any longer, feeling herself getting worked up nearly to her breaking point.

She reaches down with minimal coherence as Hope continues her ministrations and grinding motions, trying to resume her previous attempt to rid the Tribrid of her pants and underwear.

She gets increasingly frustrated when she can't push the clothing past Hope's hips, due to Hope's rhythmic movements between her legs.

"Hope, plea—"

She's caught off guard when Hope removes her fingers from her clit and wastes no time in ripping the thin material of her panties and tossing them to the side, leaving Josie completely exposed beneath her.

Josie can't help the moan that leaves her lips. Hope's made her a complete mess, desperate to be filled by her wife.

Hope leans away to pull her pants and underwear down her legs, freeing her member from the restrictive material. Josie's blush grows darker across her cheeks as lets her eyes and fingertips wander down past Hope's abs to her hardened member, stroking its full length as she lets out a pant, "Fuck, Hope,"

Hope reaches into the pocket of her pants for her wallet, grabbing a condom.

She uses her teeth to quickly rip open the wrapper, growing more and more eager as Josie continues to touch her.

Josie moves her hand back to Hope's lower abdomen, scratching lightly as Hope slips the condom on and presses her tip against Josie's entrance.

She peels Josie's hand from her abdomen, intertwining their fingers as she plants them firmly beside Josie's head and thrusts her hips forward slowly, stretching Josie's walls until she's completely buried inside her wife.

Josie clutches onto Hope's back, her nails digging crescent shapes into her muscles, and Hope stays there inside her, allowing the girl the chance to adjust to her size before she ever tries to move, fisting the sheets with her free hand to control herself.

When Josie regains her ability to breathe, she glances down between their bodies, though there's not much to be seen with the way she holds Hope so close. Either way, she whimpers, knowing the sight that's just past her line of view, the sight of her wife pressed between her thighs, surrounded by her own stretched, sensitive center.

She feels Hope leaving tender kisses along her jaw, and she submissively tilts her head to allow the girl more space to work with, until she feels a light breath and nibble at her ear, then a husky whisper, "Can I move, baby?"

Another breathy whimper leaves Josie's lips, finding the way Hope's speaking to her incredibly sexy, it adds fuel to the growing fire in her core. When she told Hope to make love to her, she didn't think it would actually feel like that—like love-making. She expected Hope to be anything but tender, but now, she's thinking she may like this side of Hope even better, at least for tonight.

When Hope doesn't receive a response, she pushes her upper body away, forcing Josie's hold on her to loosen, though her thighs only tighten, keeping the Tribrid from moving away completely. Just enough for their gazes to meet, and Josie sees light gold swimming in Hope's usual blues.

Worried by the lack of response, Hope asks her, "Do you want me to stop?"

Josie's breath hitches as she attempts to respond, realizing Hope isn't going to continue without her go-ahead, "I—mm, no...I'm ready." She squirms beneath the Tribrid, the movement causing a brush against her most sensitive spot, just enough to tease her.

With that, Hope begins to pull out, stopping when only her tip presses against Josie's entrance, and as she watches Josie look down, she takes that as her cue to move her hips, thrusting less slowly this time until she's buried once again.

Josie's back instantly arches off the bed, her head falling back against the pillows, and a loud moan falls from her lips, "Ohh—"

Hope picks up on a profanity or two leaving the brunette's lips as well, and it only entices Hope more.

She continues her thrusting motions, pressing her body down against her wife for more contact, keeping a steady pace of her in and out motions, bringing Josie closer and closer to her climax, evident in the way her walls clench around Hope's member, and her thighs tighten around her waist, breaths becoming shallow and more audible.

Hope lets out a low moan at the added friction, panting next to Josie's ear, "God you feel so good baby."

Josie couldn't string together coherent sentences even if she tried, but the sounds coming from the brunette are enough to let Hope know how she feels.

She feels like her back arches so far from the bed she may start levitating, with the way Hope pleasures her.

Josie's almost relieved that she's lost the ability to speak at this point, mostly because three words float in and out of her brain, and if she were to say them, she'd likely fuck up their entire arrangement of a marriage. It would immediately scare Hope off.

But in the heat of the moment, Josie thinks them, against all better judgement and reason.

And with that thought in mind, it only takes one more grunt and thrust from her wife to make her come undone, her body shaking violently as she gives into the immense pleasure, creating a domino effect as Hope follows suit, letting her body collapse on top of her wife as they attempt to catch their breath. Josie's walls continue to flutter around Hope's member which stays buried inside her, fulfilling her to the rim as Josie digs her fingernails into her back, body tense and vibrating.

After a minute, Hope slowly pulls out of the girl, hearing a whimper in response.

She rolls off of Josie and gets up, removing and discarding the full condom before joining Josie back in bed.

She pulls the sheets up and over their bare bodies still trying to catch her breath before hovering half way over Josie, running her fingers almost endearingly through the strands of hair framing her face and leaving a slow, delicate kiss to her lips.

She pulls away, still studying Josie's expression, "You alright, love?"

Josie hates that the same three words float through her brain, even after her breathing becomes more even and her heart rate begins to return to normal.

She nods, still reeling from their love making.
And all she can manage to get out is a breathy, "Fuck."

Hope smiles and chuckles softly, pulling Josie closer.

Josie let's her head rest against Hope's chest, throwing a leg across Hope's as her hand traces up the tattoos on her forearm, to her bicep, to her shoulder, to her collarbone, where her fingers hesitantly and gently trace around her scar.

And Hope lets her.

Hope briefly glances downward at the top of Josie's head, running her fingers through the girl's brunette locks as she fights the urge to stop Josie from feeling her most sensitive and private areas.

But even when Josie tests the waters as far as grazing her fingertips over the palpable scar, Hope doesn't immediately make her stop. She closes her eyes and allows Josie to study her.

It surprises Josie, and even Hope herself.

Josie wants to ask about it, but she also really doesn't want to ruin the moment they're sharing.
She's enjoying the intimate side of her wife.

Josie whispers, almost involuntarily, "I'm going to miss you while you're away."

The admission nearly makes Hope's heart break.

She leaves a kiss to the top of Josie's head, "I'll be back before you know it. And we'll talk on the phone whenever we get the chance."

Josie sighs, finally moving her fingers from Hope's scar down to her abdomen, grazing the contours of Hope's musculature with her fingernails.

Hope releases a small breath she didn't even realize she was holding, feeling completely vulnerable while her wife was touching the one place she's never let anyone else touch her.

Josie gives into one last desire, lifting up just enough to bring Hope into another kiss, catching Hope by surprise, but she melts into it quickly, and one kiss actually turns into a few prolonged kisses, tongues brushing and lips tugging sensually, before Josie eventually separates them and lays her head back down against Hope's chest, closing her eyes, and slowly drifting off into a peaceful sleep with her wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 518 27
Hope and Josie have always hated each other for as long as they can remember no one knows why they hate each other with a passion but they do until t...
44.3K 2K 47
Hope Andrea Mikaelson unenrolled from the Salvatore School after her father's sacrifice and her true identity was revealed. What happens when a thre...
29K 978 40
~Completed~ In this Hope & Josie fanfic The two struggle separately With themse...
457K 11.6K 68
Josie starts a new job working under Rebekah Mikaelson at the Mikaelsons famous company , what happens when the Mikaelson Heir takes a liking to her...