Izuku The Man Of Iron

By NezutheRatGod

After Izuku was told he was quirkless he felt broken and lost and that his dream was forever gone. His mom br... More

Chapter 1. Beginning Of The Journey To Number 1
Chapter 2. Welcome To UA
Chapter 3. Crazy Gear Head
Chapter 4. Final Blue prints
Chapter 5. Arc Reactor
Chapter 6. Future Plans And Meeting Izuku's Mom
Chapter 7. Designing A Rocket And Building A Factory
Chapter 8. Building The Suit And First Flight
Chapter 9. First And Second Stage Of The Sports Festival
Chapter 10. Third Stage Of Sports The Festival
Chapter 11. Semi And Final Fights
Chapter 12. Grand Opening
Chapter 13. Happiness And Consequences
Chapter 14. Date
Chapter 15. Hosu
Chapter 16. Going To I Island
Chapter 17. Battle For I Island
Chapter 18. Cold Justice
Chapter 19. Rescue And Father
Chapter 20. All Might Vs Iron Man
Chapter 21. Road To Success
Chapter 22. Rivalry
Chapter 23. Court Case
Chapter 24. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 26. Training Camp Battle Part 2
Chapter 27. New Arc Reactor And Foundation To The Future
Chapter 28. Preparing For Kamino Ward
Chapter 29. Battle For Kamino Ward
Chapter 30. Another Trial
Chapter 31. Dark Days Ahead
Chapter 32. Saving Someone In Need
Chapter 33. Goodbye And Healing
Chapter 34. Quirk Supremacists
Chapter 35. Greed And Love
Chapter 36. Iron Man Vs Iron Monger
Chapter 37. Family And Preparing For The Expo
Chapter 38. The Future And Alien Life
Chapter 39. The Race And Whiplash
Chapter 40. Mental Breakdown

Chapter 25. Training Camp Battle Part 1

5.9K 179 60
By NezutheRatGod

"Ahhh.. this feels amazing" said Izuku as he laid back in the hot springs and enjoyed the hot water.

"Man Midoriya your ripped" said Kirishima sitting down next to him and noticing that Izuku was very well built, but he did notice a couple scars that looked like burns on him.

"Haha thanks, I need to stay fit to help me move my suit Incase I lost power and so I can stay in good shape, not exactly the healthiest thing to be fat" he said "also Mei really likes it".

"Hahaha fair enough, also I was wondering something. What inspired ya to be a inventor and hero?" Said Kirishima.

"A comic book.. and a person I see as my grandpa"

"Wow that's pretty cool" said Kirishima "so what will you be doing here at the training while we all train?".

"I'll be working on my suits and other gear I brought, plus I'll be doing some physical training to make myself stronger" said Izuku before he stood up "well I'm gonna go dry off and head to bed".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was the next morning and the sun only started to raise up on the horizon and everyone was still half asleep except for Izuku and Shinso since they are both used to running on 6 or less hours of sleep.

Speaking of Izuku he was off at his van working on some of his gear for his suit. He grabbed his welder and started welding the final parts together for his new sound cannon he's made that can attach to any of his suits except for the mark 1 since it doesn't have the port on the shoulder for it.

"Good morning class 1A, today we'll all be training you to your absolute limit and any that complain will be forced to work even longer, so let's go plus ultra" Aizawa said in a dead tone.

The entire class split up and started to work on their quirks with the members of the pussy cats that they fit.

Three entire hours later class 1B showed up since Vlad King wanted his class to good night's sleep and they were all shocked at seeing that class 1A was already training.

In the distance Izuku was sparring with Ochako trying to help her fight style to not be overly reliant on her hands.

Izuku ducked under a grab and he grabbed her own arm and then shot his leg under hers, he then pulled it back tripping her and making her land on her back on the hard ground.

"That fighting style is good unless your fighting someone who knows hand to hand combat and is physically stronger than you, remember Ochako you need to use your whole body since it's a very dangerous weapon" said Izuku as he helped her up.

"Got it Onii-chan... And don't go easy on me.. I wanna be an good hero that can handle anything" she said getting back in her combat stance.

"Alright then" he said getting into his own combat stance, he learned both Krav Maga and Kick Boxing with a little bit of regular boxing so he can create his own fighting style that can defend himself from most things.

They both stared at each other for a little bit before Izuku moved in and tried to go for a high kick but Ochako blocked it and grabbed his leg before she pushed him down while also kicking his own leg out. It made him fall on his stomach which gave her the chance to pin him and hold him in a arm lock.

Izuku struggled and actually started to overpower her with his own physical strength but she then moved and put him in a double arm lock while using her own weight to keep him from using his legs.

After a couple seconds of struggling he tapped out and she got off him and helped him up this time.

"Good job Ochako" he said rolling his shoulder before he ruffled her hair which made her lean into it and smile.

"I aim to impress Onii-chan" she said happily.

"Alright well why don't you get back to training your quirk and to try and get over your motion sickness while I get back to finishing up my gear" he said as he started to walk away.

"Ok" she said heading off to her training area and started to touch large boulders making them float before she used it on herself and started to float while also keeping her eyes on one thing to not get motion sickness.

Izuku arrived back at his van and saw that his sound cannon finally finished calibrating and it had all green lights meaning it was good to go. He picked it up and aimed it at a part of the forest that had no one and then he hooked the wire to his mini arc reactor in his vans engine.

"Let's see how loud this is" he muttered as he put on some sound proof headphones that are used my soldiers who fire large artillery.

Izuku pushed the button and he wasn't disappointed, the small sound cannon created a sound wave so powerful it started to shake and destroy the trees it was pointing at. It was also so loud that everyone could hear it and Jiro covered her ears since it was extremely loud and started to hurt them.

After a couple seconds he stopped the sound cannon and saw that it destroyed Several trees along with damaging twice as many.

"Hmm... I wonder if I can make it louder?".

"PLEASE DON'T" yelled Jiro.

"Oh right Jiro, sorry I thought the outside noise of it wouldn't hurt you as bad, remind me to make it up to you" he said before he went back to tinkering with it.

___

It was later into the day, the sun was already setting and both class were exhausted but then it got worse for them.

"Alright all of you now have to make dinner for all of us including us" said Mandalay making everyone groan "so team up into teams of two".

Izuku walked over to one of the ovens and Kirishima decided to join him, Izuku liked his company and he noticed that Ochako and Shinso we're working together.

Everyone decided to make curry since they had the ingredients for it and it'd be the most filling out of everything they could make.

"Woah bro your pretty good at cooking" said Kirishima watching Izuku cut up all the vegetables and meat, he even reached over and added some chocolate which got some weird looks.

"My mom taught me everything I needed to know to cook, she told me that girls like guys who can cook and it's also nice to know how" said Izuku as he started to add everything to the pot.

___

*Achoo* Mei sneezed and rubbed her nose as she was trying to learn how to cook with her mom.

"Your getting a lot better Mei and soon Midoriya won't even want to leave ya for anything" her mom said with a warm smile.

"Thanks mom.. besides I gotta make sure I become just as good at cooking as I am at making babies then Melissa won't even stand a chance" said Mei with a fire in her eyes.

___

After cooking the curry they all finished and everyone began eating the curry. Kirishima yelled that the curry they made was manly and had tears in his eyes.

Off on a cliff overlooking the training grounds a portal opened and a bunch of villains walked out with one of them having ash blonde hair and he had two large grenade shape gauntlets.

"I'm gonna enjoy making you suffer Deku" Katsuki said with a sinister grin on his face as small explosions popped in his hands.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The very next day everyone continued to train just as hard and Pixie-bob tried to flirt with Izuku since he was young, rich and strong. But he didn't even fall for it and told her he has a girlfriend and isn't interested in a gold digger.

Safe to say Pixie-bob didn't like Izuku after that but he really didn't care since he was used to people hitting on him when he's out in public just because rich.

Through the entire day everyone trained to the point of exhaustion but the results were proving themselves since slowly everyone's quirks are getting stronger.

Izuku spent the day both training and working on other projects while also having to call Mei and do meetings from calls which he was used to doing sadly.

It was now night time and both class 1A and 1B are getting ready for the forest challenge where 1B will go into the woods and try to scare 1A to make them give up before they made it through. Both sides will be paired into teams of two and once all of 1A went through they will switch with the other class to scare them back.

It's been ten minutes since it began and four teams have gone Into the forest for the challenge.

Izuku was teamed up with Shinso and both of them were talking about Shinso's new suit that Izuku was building him.

"I'm trying to make it so it can fly to us and build on top of our bodies like the mark 2, but so far it's harder than I expected giving I specifically designed the Mark 2 for that and had to slash a lot of things on it" said Izuku.

"Well if you were able to make a cold fusion reactor than I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to do it" said Shinso.

"Hmm... Maybe I need to go back to the drawing board instead of just trying to build it the same way I did for both the Mark 3 and 4 along with 5" said Izuku.

"....how many are you planning to make?" Said Shinso slightly worried.

Izuku simply ignored him which worried Shinso greatly "we are so fucked...".

Izuku was pulled out of his thoughts when in the corner of his eye he saw smoke rising up into the air and saw blue flames.

"Shit I think we're under attack" he said.

"What do ya m-" Pixie-bob was cut off when she was suddenly pulled and got hit by a giant magnet which then slammed into her head knocking her out.

Everyone looked and saw two villains standing before them with one of them pinning Pixie-bob.

"Kids? And three sluts? I was hoping for something a little more challenging" said Magne as she smirked "oh well I can still kill a couple people.

"Shinso" Izuku whispered "I need you to distract them for at least 45 seconds so I can get suited up".

He just nodded his head but before he could Mandalay and Tiger charged at the villains.

Izuku ran to the van and was close to it when he heard explosions behind him.

"DEKU!!!!!!" Screamed Katsuki with murder in his eyes.

"Hello angry Pomeranian, I'm guessing you didn't get your rabies shot or got your boyfriend to blow your back out" said Izuku hoping to get him angry.

That did indeed piss Katsuki off and he moved in but before he could land a hit on Izuku; he rolled out of the way dodging it and Kirishima moved in punching him.

"If you wanna hurt Midoriya-bro your gonna have to go through me you villain" snarled Kirishima.

"I'm gonna make you so ugly that pink bitch won't even think of wanting to touch you, I mean after.. if your ugly then no woman would want you, not like any would with your weak ass quirk" barked Katsuki.

Kirishima ignored the insults and started to attack Katsuki with Sato and Ojiro joining in to help.

Izuku got to the van and quickly pried open the door and stood on the little station which immediately activated and started to build the suit on him.

___

"Tsu look out" said Ochako shoving her out of the way and ended up getting a graze wound from a knife.

"Hi I'm Himiko what's both of your names?" She said with a psychotic grin.

Ochako didn't respond, instead she grabbed a rock and threw it at her with the girl easily dodging the rock but wasn't able to dodge Ochako as she charged at her and brought her to the ground in a double arm lock.

"You won't be hurting anyone anymore" she said tightening her grip and using her own body weight to help with pinning her.

Himiko kept struggling but couldn't wiggle out giving how strong the grip is.

___

"AGH!!" Kirishima screamed as he held his bleeding eye which Katsuki stabbed with by creating a shrapnel grenade. He reached up and slowly pulled the piece of metal out while groaning in pain from the attack.

"I told you your fucking worthless" said Katsuki walking towards him with a grin.

Just then a repulsor blast slammed into his chest and before he could stand up two sound cannon went off which made blood explode out his ears, nose, eyes and mouth before he went flying through some trees.

"Don't you ever try to hurt my friends" said Izuku looking at his unconscious form.

He was able to restrain him when he remembered something, Mandalay has a nephew and he's all alone.

"Shit!" Izuku quickly shot off Into the sky and immediately began scanning the surrounding forest for Kota and after a couple of seconds he located him. He shot off in the direction while also going supersonic giving that some man was Infront of him.

___

"Hehe don't worry your gonna be meeting mommy and daddy after I have some fun slowly killing ya" said Muscular as his arm exploded with muscle fibers and he reared his arm back.

Kota closed his eyes waiting for his fait but then heard something that sounded like a rocket going off. He opened his eyes and looked and only saw a gold and red figure slam into Muscular with enough force that it actually made the villain yell in pain as he slammed into the wall.

Kotas eyes were wide as he stared at the red and gold suit before him.

"Are you ok?" Said Izuku revealing his face as he looked at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
114K 4.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
60.7K 1.3K 55
This is book 1 of 3 After being abused by his peers for several years, Izuku had enough, he ran and kept running until finding himself secluded where...
67K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...