hawks sister sequel

Od kirsty1345

y/n is now a teenager and pushing hawk away which hurts hawk because they used to be so close. all hawk wants... Viac

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24

chapter 2

121 1 0
Od kirsty1345

Y/n didn't go to demetris after school anymore. She went to her friends house while hawk worked and hawk picked her up on the way home.
Hawk finished work and went to pick up y/n. She came out of the house on her phone while hawk sat in the car waiting for her.
"Hey how was your day" hawk asked smiling at her.
Y/n just kept staring at her phone.
" Fine" she replied.
Hawks smile disappeared. He just started driving until they finally arrived home.
" Do you want to watch a movie or something" hawk asked.
"Nope" y/n ran upstairs and slammed her bedroom door.
Hawk sat on the sofa slightly crying having a flashback of the time David punched him and y/n came down to tell him he was her hero. It was painful thinking about them days when they were so close because now y/n looks at him like he's just another person in her life.
Hawk wiped his tears and walked to his room. He laid there thinking about every time y/n was scared she would sleep in his room. He missed y/n so much even though she's still around.
He eventually fell asleep.
The next morning he woke up to y/n tapping him.
"Hey are you okay" he asked sitting up concerned.
"Yeah you need to sign this" she said throwing a permission slip at him for a field trip.
"Oh cool you going to a art museum. That sounds amazing" he said trying to have a conversation with her.
" Yep" y/n replied.
He signed the slip and Gave it to her.
" Cheers" she said walking out of his room and going to school.
Hawk was starting to feel lonely like was when he was 7 again and he hated it.
He called demetri to hang out tonight even though he wanted to hang out with y/n.

God hawk just keeps making me cry

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
248K 10K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...