chapter 5

Y/n woke up the next morning confused because hawk was beside her and that hasn't happened in years. Y/n doesn't remember the guy trying to touch her or hawk saving her but she does know she got super drunk.

She tapped hawk gently to wake him up to ask him why he was here in her room. He woke up after a couple of taps.
" Oh good morning" hawk said rubbing his eyes.
"Yeah good morning why are you in here" she asked confused.
Hawk sat up fully and took her hands trying to find the right words to tell her what happened.
" So last night at the party you got really drunk and I didn't know where you were and I went looking for you and I found you in a room with this boy that was about to touch you inappropriately" hawks voice broke.
Y/n pulled her hands away from hawks hand. She felt herself begin to cry. She started thinking about David. She was having flashbacks of hawk screaming to let go of her.
" I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"hawk asked concerned because she's not responding.
Hawk obviously knew she didn't remember what happened the previous night but she remembers what happened between her and David and he knew that's what she was thinking of. He tried to hug her to reassure her but she pushed him away.
"I've got to get ready for school" she said trying to hide her tears.
She got up and hawk followed to hug her but again she pushed away.
" Hey please don't push me away. Just talk to me. I know how you feel so I can help" hawk said crying.
" Just leave me alone" she said leaving the room.
Hawk sat on the bed and started rubbing his head. Just as he thought them two were getting close again something had to ruin it but you know hawk is going to do everything in his power to help her even if she does push him away.