cherry blossoms - an OT7 soul...

Galing kay animesugas

Everybody has a soulmate - that one person that is meant for you. Problem is, you don't know who your soulmat... Higit pa

chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
chapter twenty-five.
chapter twenty-six.
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight.
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty.
epilogue.

chapter seventeen.

8.8K 282 18
Galing kay animesugas

Rae felt a small sense of dread as she walked to Yoongi's studio. She was a little frightened but mostly aroused. Six of her soulmates were waiting for her, and god only knows what they were going to do to her. She sucked in her breath as she tapped her card to let her into the studio, slowly walking in and letting it click shut behind her. She let out an involuntary whine and went wide-eyed when she turned around.

Yoongi was sitting in his chair, arms crossed and a smirk on his face. She couldn't read him at all and that thought alone terrified her. The next person she saw was Jimin, leaning against the table next to Yoongi. He wore a devilish grin as he stared her down, licking his lips as he took in her frame. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jin were all seated on the couch - Jin had that gentle look on his face, but a dominating look in his eyes. Taehyung stared at her wide-eyed, and she had a feeling he didn't completely know his role in the situation. Jungkook was hungry for her - he wanted to pounce on her and that was clear. There was only one person that Rae could not see -

A hand around her throat from behind her made Rae gasp. Hoseok was standing behind her, having taken off her bag and placed it on the floor. Her mind was racing a mile a minute - why was she in trouble?! She hadn't told Namjoon anything, she even thought she had been acting pretty good.

"Do you know why we're all here, cutie?" Hoseok asked from behind her. She was practically shaking with both arousal and fear at the deep, commanding tone of his voice.

"No - no sir." she responded weakly, Hoseok's grip around her throat restricting how loud she could be, but not cutting off airflow. Hoseok nodded in the direction of the guys, signaling for one of them to come forward.

"Joonie is suspicious, pretty girl." Yoongi got up now and slowly walked over to her, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look up at him. "You know that he isn't supposed to find out, and he's already suspecting something." he added.

"I - I'm sorry - I am trying my best, but - "

"But what? Do you need to stop?" Yoongi asked her. He had called all the other members involved in his studio to make sure that she was still on board and okay with what was happening - and for a small bit of fun. Taking a look at her, Rae didn't seem to be in much distress. But they had to hear it from her.

"N-n-no..." she said quietly.

"I knew you would be able to do it... what a good girl." Hoseok hummed in her ear. His hand traveled under her skirt, cupping her heat and causing her to moan. "So wet for us... for Namjoon. You are such a good girl, Rae." he said to her, causing her to let out a whine. "Do you like being praised like that?"

"Yes sir." she whined, Hoseok's thumb circling over her clothed clit as Yoongi started to bite at her neck.

"Are you two greedy fucks gonna hog her the whole time, or are you gonna share?" Jimin spoke up, eyes dark with lust as they met Rae's.

"You got to have her this morning, shut up or make yourself useful and suck me off while I make her wet." Yoongi growled from her neck, nipping and causing Rae to squeak out.

"Hyung - I want her." Taehyung spoke up. That froze almost everyone, mainly Yoongi and Hoseok. Their notorious bottom wanted to try to dominate. They were definitely not going to say no. Hoseok nodded as he walked Rae towards Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook clearing off the couch to make room.

"Are you ready to be a good girl for Taehyung?" Hoseok asked Rae, unzipping her skirt and letting it slide off her body. Taehyung had reached out and grabbed her hips and brought her onto his lap. Rae moaned out, the dildo inside of her shifting.

"Yes sir!" she let out a moan as Taehyung went under her panties and grabbed the base of the dildo, gently thrusting it inside of her.

"And you - are you going to be a good boy for me and do as I say?" Hoseok was now addressing Taehyung, who stared up at him wide-eyed.

"Yes sir." he moaned out as Hoseok had taken his cock out of his joggers. He started to gently pump his cock shortly after.

"Good. I want you to keep moving the dildo inside of her - slowly! She isn't allowed to come, remember?" Hoseok told him. Taehyung was only able to nod as he kept up the slow but steady pace of moving the dildo inside of Rae. Hoseok had her pulled against his chest using one hand and had his other one jerking off Taehyung. Rae couldn't help herself, she started to move her hips with his movements. "Oh, you are so needy, aren't you?"

"Yes!" she cried out, Taehyung beginning to thrust faster. Rae let out a sob as she started to feel it - the familiar tightening in her stomach and heat build-up. "Please - please keep going Tae - " she moaned out.

"She's close - fuck!" Yoongi let out a moan as Jimin went down on him. Yoongi's moan caused Rae to let out a scream of pleasure. Jin had joined the mix, reaching between the bodies to start rolling at Rae's clit.

"Do you want to come, jagi?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yes - I want to - so bad! Please!" she begged them.

"What do you think guys, should we let her?" Hoseok asked the group. Yoongi responded with a moan as Jimin had him down the back of his throat. "Taehyung, do you want to fuck her?"

"So bad - ngggh - " the man groaned as Hoseok suddenly stopped jerking him off. Rae let out a whine as everything stopped all at once, Jin's touches, Hoseok's hands on her body, nothing was happening. Without a word, she felt the dildo being removed from her.

"Get up Taehyung, let Rae lie down on the couch." Hoseok ordered. The younger man listened as Hoseok put Rae down on the couch. Her face flushed red noticing all eyes were on her - even the blowjob had taken a pause. Taehyung had climbed back on top of Rae and lined himself up with her, shakily pushing himself in.

"Go on, fuck her." Hoseok said to him, grabbing a hold of Taehyung's hips and setting the pace for him. Rae wasn't sure who moaned louder - Taehyung or her. Hoseok was letting Taehyung top her, but he was still in control of his movements, he was the one dominating the room.

"Tae, Tae fuck! Harder!" Rae whined. Hoseok listened, forcing Taehyung to fuck into her harder. Taehyung let out a moan as he felt Hoseok stick a wet finger near his hole. Between his moan and Yoongi's moan - that was all it took. Rae let out a scream as her orgasm crashed through her, sending her back arching into Taehyung. She felt herself squirt around Taehyung's cock, trying to push it out as it was fucking into her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Taehyung moaned out, feeling Hoseok rubbing up against his prostate and Rae clench around him. He let out a scream next and emptied himself inside of her, riding out the waves of his orgasm with her tightly around him. The two of them were completely still and silent for a few moments, before the silence was broken.

"Holy shit, that was hot as fuck. Baby squirt everywhere." Jungkook said. He, Jin, Hoseok and Jimin were still rock hard after the ordeal, while Yoongi was basking in the afterglow, and Taehyung and Rae were still jelly.

"We'll have to do that again with everyone. There are even numbers now." Hoseok commented.

"Yeah, instead next time you guys are just going to eat me out instead of edging me all day for roleplay!" Rae was finally sane enough to fire back, causing everybody to laugh. Taehyung regained the strength in his limbs as well and then got to work cleaning up Rae. After she was dressed, she moved to Yoongi's lap on his desk chair while the boys cleaned up after her. "I can't believe I did that..."

"On dark lonely nights when we happen to be apart, Jin is totally going to jerk off to the image of you squirting. That was hot as shit." Jimin said to them all.

"Yah!"

"Don't be ashamed, hyung, it's going in my spank bank too." Taehyung said back to him. They all took a moment to laugh at Jin before Rae realized that her neediness caused them to have to give up the surprise.

"Cutie..." Hoseok said, walking over to Rae. He sensed her change of mood even though she was blocked off from everybody just by looking at her. Rae looked at him and let out a happy smile as he started to kiss her face. "Don't worry about anything, okay? It was a new experience for you and I'm even proud of you for making it as long as you did."

"Can we try it again someday? Maybe a day where there isn't a lot going on." she asked.

"Of course we can." he said to her, giving her another kiss.

"Okay, now everyone get out. Her and I have actual work to do. The rest of you can all go jerk off now." Yoongi declared. There were complaints from the maknaes as Jin just groaned, face turning red. They all walked over to the pair and gave each of them a kiss before they left, locking the door behind them. "Finally. Let's get this done."

The end of the day came quickly after that. Her meeting with Bang PD got canceled because he had to leave, so she left with Yoongi at the end of the day to go back to the dorms for dinner. Rae was dying for some of Jin's cooking and to change out of the clothes she was in. After dinner, Namjoon was going to be going back home with her for their morning museum date before his surprise party.

Yoongi held Rae's hand as he drove, watching her stare out the window. He chuckled to himself at the way her face scrunched while she thought - one of the small things he and the guys had noticed about her. But she had unblocked her connections and was not thinking about anything odd, so Yoongi let her be. She was more excited to spend some one-on-one time with Namjoon than anything.

Dinner was relatively calm - other than Taehyung complaining about the food being too spicy when there was in fact, no spice at all in the dish. As usual, Rae was not allowed to help with clean up, so she opted to change in that time. She dragged her skirt off of her and her dirty panties and put on a pair of sweats that Hobi had gotten her, deciding to just go bare rather than be uncomfortable in sticky panties. She stole one of Namjoon's shirts and called it a day, walking out to Namjoon with a bag slung over his shoulder.

"Ready to go, love?" he asked her, gently putting an arm around her shoulder. Rae nodded, noticing that he had her stuff as well. She was smothered with goodbye kisses from the boys as Namjoon had to practically drag her out of the dorm. "What do you want to do when we get to your place?" he asked her.

"I think I just want to relax." she said to him. In all honesty, she hadn't had the time to relax since they bonded the previous week. It had been nonstop and she was just simply tired. Plus, between the extra activities she had done during the day today, she was pretty much limp and she knew she needed to relax before tomorrow.

"I brought a book with me I think you might like, we can read it together in bed." he said to her.

"That sounds perfect!" Rae was beaming on the ride back - Namjoon reading to her was the absolute dream. She was living the ARMY fantasy. He let out a chuckle next to her as he put his arm gently around her shoulder, snuggling into her side.

They arrived back at her place shortly after, Namjoon going to quickly wash up and change while Rae put her pajamas on and waited for him to come back to bed. He came back dressed down with his circle-rimmed glasses on, hair wet and messy and holding the book. He scooted into bed next to her, lifting her up between his legs and wrapping his arms around her.

"Comfortable?" he asked.

"Very." she said. He let out a chuckle as she settled into his chest, placing a kiss on her forehead as he began to read.

***

early update since i left yall hanging last chapter.

PLUS i will not be updating next week!! i'm going to be out of town, so we're gonna skip a week. i know i'm gonna kill yall again cause a lot of you have been WAITING for joon's birthday, but it will be that much better when it comes out.

thank you for all the support and i have opened up writing commissions!! they are on my ko-fi, if you go to the link in my bio you can order one! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

25.9K 769 20
(based on the tiktok trend) In a world where the number of miles away your soulmate is appears on your wrist, Y/N's number always seems to be moving...
10.3K 552 15
Kim Seokjin is almost in his thirties and still hasn't find his soulmate. While all of his family and friends are happy with their soulmates, Jin was...
67.6K 2.2K 50
When Eunbee comes back to Korea and meets her childhood best friend Kim Taehyung who is now a member of the most famous boyband, BTS, the last thing...
58.3K 2.2K 9
In a world of soulmates, how do you find yours? A simple touch of hands. What happens when your soulmates are the biggest band in the world? Short S...