cherry blossoms - an OT7 soul...

By animesugas

Everybody has a soulmate - that one person that is meant for you. Problem is, you don't know who your soulmat... More

chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
chapter twenty-five.
chapter twenty-six.
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight.
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty.
epilogue.

chapter fifteen.

9.6K 305 33
By animesugas

Rae woke up the next morning to the sound of her alarm and the feeling of Jimin kissing her neck. His morning wood pressed into her as he felt her up, reaching over her to turn off her alarm before bringing his hand back under her sleep shirt to caress her bare skin. She let out a content sigh as Jimin massaged one of her breasts, a hand slipping between her legs as well to knead at her inner thigh.

"Good morning, beautiful." he said in a deep voice, grinding himself against her. His fingertips dipped inside her shorts from the bottom, letting out a groan discovering she had nothing on underneath it. "What a naughty girl, sleeping with no panties on. Actually - that makes you a good girl. Easier access for Daddy." Rae bit back a moan as he started to rub at her clit, quickly attempting to regain her sense of self so she could block off the other boys. She let out a surprised squeak when Jimin's hand came down on her ass. "No, no - I want to hear you beautiful. Let me hear all your moans." he said, thumb swirling her clit faster.

"Fuck - Jimin - " she let out another scream as he spanked her again.

"Try again, beautiful." he said to her.

"Daddy!" she moaned. Jimin bit into her neck gently, smirking at the results.

"Good girl." he said to her, turning her over and putting her on her back. Rae whined at the loss of contact, but quickly stopped at the sharp look Jimin gave her. Alright, so another hard dom - "Don't be a brat. Brats get nothing. Take off your clothes." Rae nodded quickly as she felt her arousal start to seep out of her at his tone, slipping her shorts down and off her body and taking her shirt off, throwing it somewhere in the room. Jimin licked his lips as he inserted two of his fingers into her wet core, making her cry out.

"Daddy!" she moaned. All of her past partners and escapades were bland compared to what she's experienced so far with the members. Rae also didn't peg Jimin for the Daddy type, but then again she didn't expect Jungkook to have the Oppa kink either. A slap to her ass once more brought her out of her thoughts as she felt him start to scissor his fingers inside of her.

"Your only thought should be me right now, got it?" he said to her. She felt more of her arousal seep out of her from around his fingers, incredibly turned on by how dominating he was.

"Y-yes daddy..." she moaned out, feeling his tongue on her clit. She cried out as he licked and sucked at her bud, fucking his fingers into her roughly. Rae was squirming under him and the only thought that she had in her mind was how much she just wanted him to fuck her. She needed Jimin to fuck her right now. She saw him smirk as he took his lips off her core, staring up at her with dragon eyes.

"You want me to fuck you, beautiful girl? Fuck you so hard that you feel it all day?" he asked her, slowing his fingers down. She was plenty prepped enough to take him with how wet she was, even though she didn't orgasm. Rae was practically dripping and Jimin was loving devouring her - but if she wanted him to fuck her, then he would happily do so.

"Yes - god yes please!" she begged. Jimin took his fingers out of her, licking them clean and making her moan. Never would she think seeing a man lick her arousal off his fingers would make horny, but seeing Jimin do that did. His hands went to the elastic of his boxers, pushing them down and off his body to let his cock spring free. Rae licked her lips at the sight as Jimin leaned over to sloppily kiss her, trailing his tongue over her lips as he pumped his cock slowly.

"Spread your legs for me." he said to her, softly yet still in control. Rae did as he said and soon after, she felt the head of his cock penetrating her folds. She let out a hiss at the stretch but was not uncomfortable. Jimin paid attention to all of her movements to make sure she was not in any pain as he slowly seethed himself in, letting out a moan when he snapped his hips into the hilt. "Fuck, you're perfect. So tight..." he moaned as he began thrusting.

Rae let out a cry as he fucked her, going rough and hard like he knew she needed. Rae was clutching onto Jimin's back, indenting her nails along his shoulder blades as his hips snapped into hers. Jimin was decorating her chest with his mark, sucking hickeys into her skin in places that only he and the other boys were allowed to see. Marking her as his - she was his - she was theirs.

"Mine, mine, mine." he chanted as he sucked, hands going down to Rae's hips to angle them upward so he filled her more. When she let out a cry he knew that he had her in the right spot, cock hitting Rae's g-spot and cervix fully. She was seeing stars as her high was coming quick.

"Fuck, fuck - daddy fuck! I'm gonna cum - Jimin!" she cried out, feeling him pick up the pace at her begging. He was fucking into her so hard she was going to feel it all day long - she was lucky if she would be able to walk straight. Jimin placed his lips on hers, swallowing every moan as she cried out. When he felt her walls begin to tighten and clench around him, he let out his own moan. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for Daddy, beautiful." he demanded. Rae's body listened, as it did with Yoongi, as she came so hard her vision went white. The only thing coming out of Rae's mouth was a mixture of his name and moans as she trembled around him. "Fuck, fuck - fuck!" it was Jimin's turn to tumble over the edge now as he came, dick twitching inside of Rae's still cumming core as he came with her. He slotted his mouth against hers as they moaned together, Jimin taking Rae in his arms they panted and came back down together.

Jimin came back down to earth before she did, keeping her in his arms. He took a good look at her, proceeding then to gently kiss her cheeks and gently touched her. She needed a lot of aftercare after that, clearly never having been through that before. Jimin knew who to call.

Hobi-hyung!

Yes, Jimin?

It's been a couple of minutes and she's still.... this. Yoongi said physical touch worked for him but right now it isn't.

Geesh Jimin, how hard did you fuck her?

Hyung!

I'm joking. First, you should probably pull out of her and wipe her off with the tissues on her side table. Then she needs to pee to prevent infection, and then wash her up in the shower.

Thanks hyung!

Jimin got to work doing what Hobi suggested, first cleaning their cum out of her folds and then gently nudging her.

"Beautiful? Let's go to the bathroom and then shower, okay? I'll carry you." he said. Rae nodded back, seemingly more alert as Jimin picked her up and brought her into the bathroom. While she did her business, Jimin started the shower. Helping her in, he bathed her and held her the entire time they were inside, taking extra good care of her. He felt Hobi send through their bond that he was proud, which made him smile.

"Thank you, Jiminie." she said to him as he wrapped her up in a towel. Rae's limbs were now solid once more, though she did walk with a little bit of a wince, and her mentality was back down to earth.

"Of course. It's my job to take care of you." he said, pecking her lips. After that, they quickly got ready - as the whole ordeal had taken way too much time, and frantically rushed to HYBE. Jimin had picked an outfit for her as she got herself ready and Rae slipped it on just in the nick of time. Her first meeting started literally right at 10:00 with Hobi, Pdogg and Bang PD so she had to opt to just take a granola bar with her to eat and pray that she was able to get coffee at some point during the day. After Jimin dropped her off, she ran into the building and prayed one of the men would be late. If not, she'd blame Jimin.

Hey, you are at fault as much as I am!

Ignoring him, she tapped her foot impatiently on the elevator as it hit the boys' studio level. Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook were all in the common area but she didn't even say hi to them, running past them and down to Hobi's studio. The door was open and everyone was already there.

"I'm sorry I'm a little late - blame Jimin!" she said to them all. Her eyes went wide as Hobi offered her actual food from Starbucks, snagging it and sitting on the couch. Hobi was laughing as she sat down, getting her gear out while trying not to scarf her breakfast down in front of the senior producers.

Are you kidding me?!

"It's okay, Rae. You're right on time." Bang PD said, amused. He had felt the shift in energy from the group members since Rae had been bonded to them, and he loved it. They were happier, more relaxed... it was all he could ask for, not only as their boss but as someone who cares about them. "We have a couple of notes to go over with you both, but overall we were very impressed with what we heard."

With that, the meeting began. The four of them sat there for two hours, going over the mechanics and what could be changed. The two senior producers had shown Rae (and Hobi, he was watching) how to properly manipulate vocals without taking away the natural tone of the rap. Hobi smiled when he felt Rae finally relaxing after being on edge since the meeting had started. Bang PD had told him before she had gotten there how impressed he was with Rae's work, and he couldn't help but feel a burst of pride once more as he said it to her again as they left.

"Crap, I need to meet Joon!" Rae said, throwing her things in her bag. She realized that they had gone over the selected time and she was over thirty minutes late to meet Namjoon.

"Relax, cutie. He's only around the hall." Hobi said, making her take a deep breath first with simple motions. She breathed in with him and then breathed out. "There, much better." he said, leaning over to peck a kiss on her lips. Except when she was going to pull away, Hobi pulled her back in and deepened the kiss. His tongue invaded her mouth and his hand went around the back of her neck, holding her there. What the hell - "Were you a good girl for Jiminie this morning, cutie?" he pulled away from her and asked the question, leaving her breathless. Rae's mind was racing a mile a minute, the look in his eyes making her forget about being late to meet Namjoon. Hard Dom Hobi was out to play and good lord was it making her horny.

"Ye - yes." she said quietly.

"Yes sir." he squeezed the back of her neck gently to reaffirm his point.

"Yes sir." she said back to him immediately. Hobi smiled down at her and brought his lips to her jawline, tracing his way up her jaw and stopping at the shell of her ear. Rae was so aroused that now she didn't know how she was going to face Namjoon for the next couple of hours and then be with Yoongi later on too.

"Our soulmates and I thought of a nice little game we want you to do for Joonie's birthday, as a surprise for him. Do you want to know?" he asked her, voice deep and low as he spoke to her. Rae was only able to nod as she rubbed her thighs together, making Hobi smirk. "We want you to be nice, ready, and on edge for our leader tomorrow."

"How?" she asked quietly, almost afraid to ask. She let out a tiny squeal when she felt a pinch on her ass.

"Be a good girl and wait for Master to finish. You need to see every single member today to get ready. When they come to get you, you will go with them - but you are only allowed to come for your Daddy tomorrow morning, is that understood?" Hobi explained to her. Rae was practically shaking by now just in anticipation alone. She was going to be pent up until tomorrow morning and she didn't know if she was terrified or excited - or both.

"Yes-s sir." she stammered.

"Do you know the stoplight system?" he asked her. Rae nodded back to him. "If it gets to be too much, you say Red to any of us and we will stop immediately. I need you to tell me you understand with your words."

"I understand sir." Rae spoke back to him. Hobi smiled down at her and gave her another deep kiss that had her wanting more.

"Good girl. Now go see Daddy, and don't tell him about his surprise."

2285 words.

*****

i'm so sorry this took like 13 days to update, i honestly didnt even mean for that to happen LMAO 

i just got super busy out of nowhere and then my mom had surgery but here we are now. 

enjoy this next stretch of pure filth

ALSO 

wtf thank you so much for all the love?????? #1 on soulmates????? over 7k reads??????? yall are AMAZING! thank you thank you thank you! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2.2K 50
When Eunbee comes back to Korea and meets her childhood best friend Kim Taehyung who is now a member of the most famous boyband, BTS, the last thing...
47.8K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
159K 5.7K 68
Taehyung and Jungkook end up with the same soulmate. When you turn 21, the name of your soulmate appears on your body. Usually, you only get one sou...
62.6K 2.7K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...