Kamen Rider Chrono

De SnowBlitz0

(I do not own Kamen Rider, this is simply for the fun of writing and suggest you take the time to check out a... Mais

Chapter 2: Warrior in Gold
Chapter 3: Zodiac
Chapter 4: Pigs and Gears
Chapter 5: Lucky Rabbit Jumps the Moon
Chapter 6: Gears Time
Chapter 7: Rampaging Ox & Loyal Dog
Chapter 8: Paradox Authorized
Kamen Rider Chrono: Christmas Riders
Chapter 9: Back to school
Chapter 10: Rabbit Ox Dog Part 1
Chapter 11: Dragon Tiger Horse Part 2
Chapter 12: The Gears That Sets The Future
Chapter 13: A Reason To Fight
Chapter 14: The Dreaded Dessert
Chapter 15: Alter Time
Chapter 16: Investigating the Riders
Chapter 17: Tiger and Horse
Chapter 18: Trishception
Chapter 19: Mercy's Contingency
Chapter 20: The Immovable Pig Guards the Innocents
Chapter 21: Kibou's Resignation
Chapter 22: A Normal Life
Chapter 23: The Chrono Trials
Chapter 24: Alter versus Gears
Chapter 25: Decide What You Want
Chapter 26: The Dragon's Command
Chapter 27: Who is Kamen Rider Chrono?
Chapter 28: I Know What I Want
Chapter 29: Chrono Booooost!
Chapter 30: Zetsubou
Chapter 31: The Fall of Aquos
Chapter 32: A Deadly Duel
Chapter 33: Time for a New World
Chapter 34: Hope vs Despair
Finale: The King of Time
Prologue: Kamen Rider Strike

Chapter 1: Wish for Hope

261 2 0
De SnowBlitz0

The evening approached Seven Brothers high, an all-boys school, as all the students were gathered in the auditorium by the various teachers and principal. It was that time of the year when they held the annual Seven Siblings Meet, where the new students of Brothers and Sisters would tour the other school, guided by teachers and a 2nd or 3rd-year student of their choice.

When it came time to pick the student who would lead the guide, it wasn't a question. Murmurs spread through the sea of students as one name kept popping up and up again.

Sakura: "Why do we even bother holding this meeting? We all know who's going to get picked, huh?" Sakura jabbed the student next to him, who laughed.

Kibou: "Who knows, Sakura-san? It might not be me this year." Kibou smiled at his friend, who laughed at the prospect.

Sakura: "Do you honestly believe that, Kibou? You're the single most popular student at Brothers AND Sisters. You're an honors student with the single highest grades in the history of both schools; you're good-looking; you've been named the king of Seven Siblings; rumor has it that both students and teachers are attracted to you. Is it seriously a question."

Kibou: "You're exaggerating, Sakura-san. I'm nothing special, truly."

Sakura: "Good Lord, I've never wanted to smack you so hard before." Sakura sighed and turned back to the principal as he announced the student guide, and no surprise to him, it was Kibou Kitai.

Sakura: "Good luck, and stay alive out there, Kibou. I'll be at the rooftops during lunch with some food."

Kibou: "Thanks, Sakura-san. I'll try not to be late." Kibou bowed and made his way up to the stage, where he thanked everyone for voting for him as the guide for their sisters.

Everyone applauded him, and the time came for everyone besides the requested people, including the 1st years, Kibou, and a handful of teachers, to return to class. The group was led outside to meet with their sisters across the street. They traded groups of 1st years and one teacher from each side to chaperone.

Kibou: "Good evening, kouhais, good evening, Rose-Sensei. It's an honor to guide you throughout this school of mine." Kibou smiled and bowed, causing the students to gossip about their guide and how he had lived up to his rumors.

Rose: "It's a pleasure to see you again, Kibou." Rose smiled and joined Kibou at the front of the group.

Kibou asked if everyone was ready to get started, and the general consensus was a resounding 'yes'. The next hour or so was silence from the students as they let Kibou do all the talking, explaining the layout, the relationship between Seven Brothers and Seven Sisters, and generally what they'd expect to see through their day to day.

Seven Sisters Student: "Mister Kitai?"

Kibou: "Hm? Do you have a question?"

Seven Sisters Student: "Is it true? The rumor about a monster being in the area?"

For the third time that day a wave of whispers washed over a crowd, many saying that they had heard the same thing.

Kibou: "Not to my knowledge, no... However, I will recommend that you head home in groups. You never know what kind of dangers are out there, and I'd hate to find any of you bright girls on the news."

The girls all paused, teacher included, as a bell tolled in the distance. Kibou said it was time for lunch to take place, and that he'd come to get them at the cafeteria 45 minutes from now. he took his leave, walking up the stairs closest until he made his way to the door that led to the roof. Normally it would be locked, but this time it was left open a crack.

Kibou: "Sakura-san?" Kibou called out as he pushed the door open.

Sakura: "Over here!" A voice came from around the corner.

Kibou made sure the door was as silent as possible when closing, then walked around the wall and sitting against the fence was his friend. Next to him was two bags from a local burger place and two drinks.

Kibou: "Thank you, Sakura-san. I was looking forward to this." He sat next to his friend and offered a silent prayer before opening the bag.

Sakura: "Don't mention it... So how's the tour going?"

Kibou: "Same as the last two years, filled with bright and brilliant young ladies. Rose-senpai is also the attending teacher once again."

Sakura: "Ugh, screw you and your popularity."

Kibou: "Hm?"

Sakura: "Knowing you, you probably unknowingly flirted with them, at least made their heart skip a beat or something."

Kibou: "Hehe, I doubt it."

Sakura: "I swear... If it were not for the laws of this land I would've killed you right about now."

Kibou: "So you say, but I want to ask you about something."

Sakura: "And what would that be? To punch you in the face? Gladly."

Kibou: "Not this time."

Sakura: "Was there any other time you agreed to that...?"

Kibou: "I wanted to ask about a rumor going around. Supposdly a monster going around the area?"

Sakura: "Oh, that. I've heard about it. I'm not sure how true it is, but a number of people have landed in the hospital by something, an animal attack officials say."

Kibou: "Has there been any deaths?"

Sakura: "Plenty sadly. Makes me wonder what kind of animal could do something as gruesome like that."

Kibou: "Yeah... Promise me that you'll be safe going back home, okay, Sakura-san?"

Sakura: "I should be telling you that! You're that one that makes rash decisions!"

Kibou: "I'll be safe. My house is around the corner anyways."

Sakura: "So you say... Whatever, let's just enjoy this lunch while we can."

Time passed on quickly for the two friends as lunch came to an end. Kibou thanked his friend for the food one more time before rushing down to the cafeteria. Sakura watched him bound the stairs and let out a disappointed sigh, turning the other way and heading to class.

Day turned to evening and evening turned to night in the blink of an eye. Kibou had finished cram school for the day and was taking a slow drive down the street on his motorcycle to end a long day. He slowed down to a stop as he approached a stop sign and reached into his leather jacket, pulling off his helmet and producing a phone on a cord.

Kibou was about to contact his mother to let her know he was safe when the phone buzzed by itself. She had beat him to the punch.

Mrs. Kitai: "Are you safe? Are you almost home?"

Kibou: "I'm around the corner. Sorry for making you worry."

Mrs. Kitai: "Thank goodness. Please get here quickly. I just saw on the news that there was a series of animal attacks."

Kibou: "That again?"

Mrs. Kitai: "The news man also said that police were going to put a curfew starting tomorrow, so..."

The phone started to buzz like something was interfering with the call. Kibou started to call out for his mother, but the call was cut off. He sighed and let go of the phone, letting the cord pull it back into his jacket.

Kibou was about to put on his helmet again when he noticed a thick fog roll in. Deciding it would be safer to walk, he started to push his bike further in, but for some reason an uneasy feeling had started to engulf him, like he was being watched.

It was just around the corner now. He had passed Seven Siblings a while back and was at the entrance to the park where his parent's house was near. Just a bit further and he'd be where he considered safe, and yet it was also so far away. A scream came from inside the park that had spooked Kibou, causing his body to twist faster than he'd ever had. He could make out a couple figures, one clearly larger than the other two.

The saying 'Curosity had killed the cat' could be applied here. Kibou took hiss helmet and ventured in, finally pushing past the fog and seeing just what was about to unfold. Two of the 1st years he had recognized from the tour was being advanced upon by what he could only describe as a monster. It stood at a towering eight feet tall with brown leather skin that looked sewn together and tufts of white fur on its chest, arms, and legs. It also had rabbit-like ears, and hollow eyes.

The two ladies made eye-contact with Kibou and his body reacted on it's own. He had ran towards them, throwing his helmet at the creature. It's attention turned to Kibou and a flash of red could be seen in it's hollow eyeholes.

Kibou: "Get out of here!" He shouted at his underclassmen, and they complied. They ran out of the park furiously thanking him as the monster pounced.

Kibou rolled out of the way as the monster landed, trembling the earth, cracking the surrounding pavement, and displacing the trees of the park. It stood up proud and slowly turned to the teen. It charged forward with impressive speed, Kibou barely ducking under in time. it twisted it's body in an inhumane, nearly impossible way, kicking Kibou square in the chest and sending him flying into the tree, crashing right through it.

Thankful for the leather jacket absorbing most of the shock; he tried to push himself back up to his feet, but was unsuccessful in that endeavor. The monster picked Kibou up by the head, covering most of his sight with it's massive paws, only being able to peak past the cracks to see the leather skin rip open to reveal sharp teeth that could tear through skin and bone.

At that moment his thoughts went to his parents, Sakura, his life up until now. While he regretted many things, and didn't want to pass on this early, some part had made peace with the fact that this was happening. He had saved two people, traded his life for two others, a fair trade in his mind. He awaited a death that wouldn't come, due to the intervention of a golden orb.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

88.7K 1.2K 39
{Story under heavy editting} [I do not own HighSchool DxD and Kamen Riders. HighSchool DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi and Kamen Riders own by Toei C...
3.9K 119 12
18 Aeons, 18 Paths. The Aeons have been fighting since the dawn of time and have formed many factions. However, there are still 2 more Aeons that are...
212 0 8
After hundreds of years, the source of all destruction, the 14th Hakai Overlord, The End, has reawaken. Now, it's time for the modern incarnation of...
230 2 11
The picture came from riderboy and armoredcrustacean from deviantart and I do not own Kamen Rider This story is about in an alternate universe where...