Strange World (CreepyPasta Fa...

By Maddy_Pretty

Waking up strapped to a wooden chair, Rebecca Hobbes lived the next few months as an experiment. She remembe... More

Stupid Mistakes
The Mansion
Just Inside the Mansion
Gang Warfare?
Who the 'Pastas' are
A tour
Nightmares
Jane the Killer
Hoodie
"S"
Tea Party
The Jeff Problem
Votes
Zalgo
Big Family...
Clockwork and Ticci Toby
What's Going On
Dreamscape
Intruder
Brothers
The Past
Out
Hello Old Friend
Another Nightmare
Kidnapped... Again
Training
Halloween Carnival
Coming Home
Insanity
Support
Exercise Gone Wrong
Hospital
Monster

Kill, Kill, Kill

105 6 4
By Maddy_Pretty

I sit on the counter waiting for the others to file into the room, Slender has called another meeting. Slender, Hoodie, and Masky are already standing on one side of the room talking quietly about something.

It'd be so easy to catch them off guard right now... what the fuck brain!? Why do you want to kill everyone?

Dark and Ben walk into the room, Dark quickly goes and sits by me. "So, what do you think this is about?" he asks.

"Probably the Hunter..." I look down at my feet, I'm really not tin the mood to talk.

"I see... is he that good of a fighter?"

"I... he beat me pretty badly yesterday..."

"Stop flirting with her Dark." Ben says sitting on the other side of me.

"What am I supposed to do with my time? We all know Jeff wont be here for another fifteen minutes." Dark says rolling his eyes.

"He's out scouting his next victim right now. It's fine if that happens we'll just have to fill him in." Ben sighs. It seems that's a normal thing.

I wish Salem was here... I'd have to tell him about these weird instincts to kill everyone.

Sally runs into the room followed by LJ, who seems to be getting better.

"Becca! Guess what we've been doing all day long!" She says wrapping her tiny arms around my legs.

"I'm guessing something exciting. Perhaps collecting flowers, or maybe even exploring the woods." I smile at her, I need to remember to not treat her like a child...

"Nope, we tracked victims into LJ's carnival and killed them effortlessly. It was so much fun." She yells ecstatically.

I sit quietly as the two boys next to me ask how they did it and as Sally explains the tiny details to the torturous deaths of two people... I keep forgetting these aren't normal people... I keep forgetting they're monsters...

Am I becoming one of them?

Dr. Smiley walks in and sits by himself on the opposite end of the room. Is he always alone?

I try to sit there quietly and think to myself, but then Toby and Clockwork walk in.

"We have arrived!" Toby yells holding his fists up in the air as they walk in.

Clockwork face-palms,"Babe, you're too loud." she says.

"Sorry Nat."

"Toby you're not the last to arrive for once." Masky remarks.

Toby sticks his tongue out at him,"Let me guess you were the first in the room?"

Masky rolls his eyes,"Toby quit being so childish."

"No. Why would I take orders from you anyway?!"

"You little shit-head, I'm your superior."

"You're nobody's superior!" Toby yells.

I jump off the counter and step in between them, "You fuckers need to cut it out! Why do you always fight?"

"I don't take orders from you either." Toby says pushing me.

Everyone stops their conversations and watches me fall to the ground.

I land on my butt and sit on the ground for a few seconds, how dare he push me... I could kill him if I wanted to... but I don't want to...

"Toby... you fucked up." EJ says walking into the room followed by Smile Dog.

"Becca I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-" Toby starts.

"Don't lie to the bitch Toby, the bitch needs to know that we all hate her." Clockwork says.

I get up quickly,"Not all of you hate me! Sally, Masky, and Hoodie like me. Jeff now tolerates me. Slender is okay with me."

"Those are the idiots then." Clockwork smirks,"Obviously if they like you they don't understand what good people are."

I raise my fist,"You don't want to make me mad."

"Or what? You'll call on your demon bitch and he'll throw me into the pits of hell?" She chirps.

I glare at her,"Don't call Salem a bitch! And don't call my friends idiots!" I yell. Clockwork flies back and hits the cabinets on the wall.

Everyone else steps back away from me... what did I just do?... how did I do that?

"Becca..." Slender says placing a hand on my shoulder,"You shouldn't be able to do that..."

"I..." I look down,"I didn't mean too... I didn't think I could do that." I brush my hair away from my face,"I'm sorry..."

Clockwork jumps up,"Bitch I will roast you!" She comes charging at me, I flinch, I don't want to hurt anyone. I feel Slender's arm grab Clockworks shoulder to stop her,"Do you really think that's a good idea?" he asks.

She stairs at him angrily,"I don't think before I act, other wise I wouldn't be doing this right now!" She says stabbing his arm.

By saying that she thought before she acted... not going to point that out just in case she does stupider things.

I grab her arm,"Stop."

She glares at me,"Don't tell me what to do..." She yanks her arm away from me.

Kill her, Kill her, Kill her, Kill HER.

My head starts pounding, what's going on?

I drop to the ground and hold my head, I can't take this feeling anymore!

I hear Sally's little feet run over to me, I feel her little arms wrap around me.

KILL HER.

I push Sally off, I don't want to hurt her...

I look up at her,"Sorry..." I whisper as tears run down her face.

I get up shaky, I need to get out of here, something's making me want to kill everyone around me.

"I'm going to my room, I'll be back when I don't feel so... naucious..." I start walking out of the room.

"Going to cower out of our fight then?" Clockwork yells behind me.

Kill her...

I just continue walking, as soon as I'm out of the room I run to my room, I don't want to hurt anyone... I need Salem...

--

I curl up on my bed, hands wrapped around me, I can't take the pounding anymore.

The door opens slowly, Hoodie walks in with a large bowl. "Thought you might need this..." He says sitting next to me placing the bowl on the bed next to me.

We sit in silence for a second... I want to tell him...

"Hoodie..."

"Becca, what's going on with you?" He asks... he knows... I can tell he knows somethings up...

"I... I'm not sure..."

"If I were you I would have beat Clockwork up. She was being a bitch to you and she will no doubt have no kills for a month from Slender."

I smile at him, he doesn't know...

"But seriously I would have beat the shit out of her..." he looks down.

"Hoodie... I didn't mean to not hurt her... I just didn't want to kill her..."

He looks at me,"What?"

"I didn't want to kill her." I say.

"Well... I don't think you could kill her... I mean physically you can but not mentally. You have to be pushed to the brink of insanity to do it willingly." he says,"Like we are..." he looks down,"Maybe... maybe the... experiments made you slightly unstable but... you're not like us..."

"Something in the back of my mind told me too..." I whisper at the brink of tears.

"Then ignore it."

Kill him...

"How?" I ask.

"By thinking of better things... we're about to restart the meeting... Jeff's here and Clock's not acting like a bitch anymore. If you want to come in you can..." he says getting up. Slender called him...

Kill him... he's not listening to you... kill him...

"I want to... but..." I look down... it's telling me to kill Hoodie... I can't kill Hoodie...

"You can do it. You're smarter than anything I know... you can do anything you set your mind to." he says holding out his hand to me...

Kill him...

I sit still staring at his outstretched hand...

"Becca... we need you in there." he says.

Kill him... he's lying... kill him...

"I'm needed?" I ask.

"Slender said that what he's going to tell us will be very important to you."

Kill him...

"Hoodie I-" I start to say as Salem walks through the wall.

"I have returned!" He says placing a six pack on the bed.

I get up and hug him,"Salem you bastard I missed you!"

He freezes up, still doesn't understand anything about emotions... I need to tell him everything.

"Oh... he was still gone?" Hoodie asks.

"Yeah..?" Salem says, questioningly looking down at me.

The pounding in my head stopped... the feeling stopped... is Salem my antidote for that?

"So we going to the meeting then?" Hoodie asks.

"There's a meeting going on?" Salem asks.

"Oh, yeah." I look at Salem.

He stares at me,"What?"

"You don't want to go back in my head?"

"Nope. I'm an independent demon who don't need no man!" he yells.

"I'm a woman."

"Who don't need no woman!" he yells again.

I face-palm and Hoodie laughs,"Glad to see you back Salem." he says and leads us to the kitchen.

Everyone becomes quiet as we walk in and looks at Salem.

I look up at him confused.

He presses his lips together,"Uh... hello..." he says shyly.

"This is Salem? He looks almost human..." Ben says.

"Well, this is my human form..." Salem says looking down at his hands.

Everyone continues staring at him.

"Guy's you've all met him before!" I yell. Seriously they all have met him just while he was in my head.

"He didn't sound like a man before..." LJ says.

I sigh,"Well, accept him for who he is. Because he's getting more and more powerful so he's going to be outside of my body more and more."

"This isn't even who he is. He's using his human form." Clockwork grumbles.

I've never seen his real form.

"Well that's hard to do... My real form takes a bunch of energy." Salem says.

"We'll talk about demon business later, now we will discuss the business with the Hunter." Slender says, his arm is bandaged where Clockwork stabbed him.

"Good I want to kill him. He hurt LJ." Jeff says.

I didn't expect him to actually care for LJ but then again they all consider each other family.

"You can't." Slender says.

"What?" Dark asks.

"Only the Subject can kill the Hunter and vise versa." Slender says.

Everyone sits silently.

"Me?" I whisper... I couldn't even bring myself to kill Jane when I had the chance but...

"Well we're doomed." Clockwork sighs.

"What's that supposed to mean?" EJ asks.

"She couldn't even punch me before, how is she supposed to kill the Hunter?" Clockwork argues.

Hoodie looks at me, he knows why I didn't fight... he won't tell anyone will he?

"Hoods what's up?" Masky asks.

Damn you Timothy!

"Nothing..." Hoodie replies.

Everyone looks at Hoodie suspiciously, fuck my life...

"Hoodie, we all know you're lying. You're a terrible liar."

Hoodie looks at me,"Well... she may have a small feeling to kill everyone..." Everyone scoots away from me,"but from what I can tell it's gone..."

"Guy's Salem's here so he's going to stop me if I try to kill anyone." I say.

"If I feel like it." Salem comments. I glare at him and he sticks his tongue out.

"Either way... we'll deal with that little problem later as well. It seems that we were right that the Hunter is commanded by Zalgo, what we have figured out by our inside information there is a group of hunters but they are all commanded by the Hunter." Slender starts saying.

"This is so confusing." Sally mutters.

"Not really, just think of it like there's a queen ant and then a lot of other ants." Jeff says placing his hand on her shoulder playfully.

"Oh..." Sally nods.

"As I was saying, we're dealing with maybe twenty hunters in all but at least fifteen of them are new untrained hunters and four of the other hunters are training them at this moment. For now the only one we're dealing with is the Hunter, but that can change abruptly. We must all be careful while out, especially the Proxies. Yesterday it seemed his target was Masky, they might be trying to take out the ones closest to mortals before dealing with the others." Slender looks down to Masky.

"How are we sure he was hunting Masky?" EJ asks.

"When he saw Hoodie, he expected Masky to be by him, due to the fact that they are always on missions together. When it was Becca he stopped what he was doing. He didn't know she was the Subject then but he will know now." Slender responds.

"He knows what the Subject looks like but he doesn't believe I am the Subject. He also said he was currently hunting the Subject and that he wouldn't just kill anyone to get his target." I clarify.

"That's good, it seems he used LJ as bait as well." Dr. Smiley says slyly.

"That's what I would have done. Obviously Zalgo isn't as oblivious with the Hunter as he is with most of his disposables. I do believe that Zalgo wants to win this battle but I'm not quite sure why yet." Slender looks around the room and walks away from the spot he had been standing in this entire time,"Now because we need to get the Hunter out of out way Jeff and Hoodie will train Becca to fight while Masky and Toby search around town for any clues on who he might be. The rest of you can go back to what you were doing and if you go outside be wary of your surroundings."

"Why do I have to train Becca?" Jeff asks stepping forward.

"You were late to the meeting." Slender responds.

Toby and Masky glare at each other,"Why do I have to work with him?"

Slender glances at them,"It's because you both almost caused Becca to kill before so you can deal with each other for a short period of time without destroying the mission can't you?"

Masky nods sadly and Toby crosses his arms and looks away.

"Good." Slender says and walks out of the room.

"Well that was dramatic." Salem comments.

I laugh nervously,"Yeah sorta."

Everyone files out of the room except for Salem, Jeff, Hoodie, and me.

"Okay Becca, ready to train?" Jeff asks.

"I guess I have to be..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980 1 27
{ 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒 } 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟮𝟴,𝟱𝟲𝟳 |✓| As an enthusiast in the paranormal, it came natur...
284K 9K 14
It all stared with a simple visit. A visit that was supposed to kill you. That night you were left with a strange mark on your chest, and that night...
64K 2K 67
Beep... Beep... Beep... Your blood shot eyes opened "Hospital room?" You said You look around. A blood bag is connected to a plastic tube and that tu...
1.7K 9 24
Her life was normal until one message started a series of events. That eventually leads to her being kidnapped and meeting people only she knew to be...