Loving the CEO

By avakxoxo_

"Sweetheart, roll your eyes at me again and I'll fuck you so hard your eyes will go so far back, they won't c... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16-
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 31

876 18 1
By avakxoxo_

-ALEXANDRIA-

"Get in bitches let's go to the beach." Val yells out of the convertible car she had pulled up in front of the villa with. 

"Where did you get this from?" Lav asks. 

"A bitch never reveals her secrets." Val says. 

"Shotgun," I yell, jumping over the door and sliding into the passenger seat. 

"That's no fair, you had me distracted," Lav pouts. 

"You lose you snooze." I tell her as she takes a seat in the back along with my sister. 

Val put the car in drive, and began driving the car down the empty streets of Mykonos. "MAKING MY WAY DOWN TOWN, WALKING FAST, FACES PASS AND I'M HOMEBOUND." The girls as I sang our heart out. 

"AND I NEED YOU, AND I MISS YOU, AND NOW I WONDER. IF I COULD FALL, INTO THE SKY." We carried on, I held my camera up, recording us all as we sang, sending it to the group chat and posting a small clip onto my instagram story.

It wasn't long until we had finally reached the beach. We stepped out of the convertible, grabbing all our bags and walking down the sandy beach. The beaches here were beautiful, the sand was so white and the water was so blue you could see the ground. I was in love. "I think we should stay here." Aria says, dropping her bag onto the floor. We had stopped in the middle of the beach. The girls agreed and we all dropped our stuff, taking out the blankets. 

The beach was empty, just a few other groups, which was a good thing. We had some privacy. I pulled off my white t-shirt, leaving me in just my white bikini top and my blue denim shorts. The girls did the same. Lav had on a black bikini, Val had on a burgundy one and Aria was wearing a light blue one. "Selfie time," Lav squeals, pulling out her phone and snaps a few selfies of us. 

"I'm going to sun bathe." Aria says, "My tan's fading." 

"Same." Val says, untying the back of her bikini and lays down on her towel. 

"Well I'm going to go get some drinks." I say, "Do you guys want any?" 

"Mojito." Lav says. 

"Margarita." Val says. 

"Mojito." Aria says. 

"I'm not getting you an alcoholic drink." I say to her. "You can get a virgin one." 

I make my way to the bar that is on the side of the beach. It was a cute and small hut, it was giving me Hawaii vibes. I walked up to the bartender, taking a seat on the seats that were placed at the bar. "How can I help you?" He asks. He was a blonde haired guy, he had a dark tan and his eyes were an ocean blue shade. 

"could I get 2 mojitos, 1 alcoholic and 1 virgin, 1 margarita and could I get one blue Hawaiian cocktail." I tell him. 

"Coming right up." he says, He turns around and begins to prepare the drinks. I sit on the chair watching as he makes the drinks when I feel someone sit beside me. 

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" I turn my head, seeing a brunette guy, he was built and had small stubble places against his jaw. What drew me in were his hazel eyes. 

"I'm actually not alone." I tell him, giving him a smile and turning back around to face the Bartender. 

"Who are you with then?" He says. 

"My friends are actually over there." I point over to the girls. 

"I'm James." He says, holding out his hand.

"Alex." I reply, ignoring his hand. 

"So what are you girls doing here?" He asks. 

"We've just come on a vacation, wanted to get away from life." I tell him. 

"I hear ya, I actually came with my brother." He says, pointing to a boy who was sat on the beach alone. "Let me pay for your drinks." he gives me a wink.

"No it's okay." I say.

"No I insist." He says. 

"I believe she said no." I hear a familiar voice. My head turns around. What the Actual Fuck. 

"And who are you?" James says. 

"Her husband." Leo says, coming closer to me, "She has me to pay for her drinks." 

"I don't see a ring on her finger." James tests. 

"You better leave before I make you." Leo glares at James. James looks at me and quickly jumps off of his seat, running down the beach. 

I look at Leo, who has his arm wrapped around my waist, he's dressed in a pair of white shorts and a black buttoned shirt, which was opened revealing his stomach. "What are you doing here?" I growl at him. 

"I missed you." He smiles.

"What the fuck Leo, it's called a girls trip for a reason." I scoff at him. 

"Here are your drinks." The bartender says, placing the drinks in front of me, Leo takes out his card and hands it to the bartender. I grab two drinks while Leo grabs the other two and we walk back to the girls. 

But I notice they are not alone. The boys surround the girls as the girls shout at them in anger. Mateo, Micah, Aiden and Carter. Why had they bought the whole gang? 

"Why do you have to ruin everything?" Val glares at Leo. I hand the girls their drinks. I was actually very pissed, not only was it Leo, but it was all 5 of them who had ruined out girls trip. This trip was meant to be a relaxing time away from them. I noticed in the corner of my eye how Carter had been eyeing Lavender, He had to make a move, I knew how obsessed he was with her. 

"Honey, you took a girls trip without me?" Micah says. 

"Yeah because you were NFI!" I now glare, pulling down my shorts. "You boys can fuck off." 

Leo moves closer to me, wrapping his arms around me, "Only I can see you dressed like this." I push his arms off of me, moving away. "Oh come on, principessa, it's not a big problem." 

I give him the finger, taking a seat beside my sister, who had been eyeing James' brother. "If you like him, go up to him." I tell her. 

"I don't want to get rejected." She whispers. 

"You don't know that unless you actually try." I tell her, she simply nods, I watch as she gets up from her, towel and makes her way to James' brother. 

"What does she think she's doing?" Aiden asks me. 

"She's living life and is getting a guy's number." I tell him. 

"I don't think so." He says, beginning to walk towards them, but I quickly grab his arm. 

"Let her live." 

"She's 16." He says. 

"It doesn't matter, you need to get laid yourself." I tell him. 

"Whatever, I'm heading into the water." He says. He makes his way towards the water, Micah and Carter following behind as Carter carried a ball. 

I lay back down, closing my eyes in hopes to sunbathe, but I could feel someone towering over me, I opened one eye, seeing Leo stood over me. I see a smirk now placed onto his face. "Don't you dare." I glare. 

I feel his arms, pick me up, carrying me bridal style down the beach. "Leo put me down." I scream. "Leo please."

"No." he says. 

"Leo, don't, please." I squeal, he walks through the water, getting to the deeper parts. 

"Say you're not mad at me." He says. 

"What?" He loosens his grip on me a little bit, "Wait- okay, I'm not mad at you." 

"I don't believe you," He loosens his grip on me completely, letting me fall into the water. I take this as a chance to prank him. I hold my breath, not allowing myself to go back to the surface. I let myself float in the water as if I have gone unconscious. I can hear his soft voice calling out my name, before two hands lift my body up. 

"Fuck sakes." Leo screams, "Get help." He says. 

I quickly open my eyes and begin laughing at him, "Fuck you." He says to me. 

"Gladly," I say, trailing my hand down his chest, letting it rest on top of his shorts, teasing him. 

"Principessa." He moans out, I could feel his hard erection against my hand, but I wasn't going to pleasure him. 

"You ruined my vacation Leo." I tell him, "You don't deserve this." I say, dropping my hand and swimming away from him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 782 40
[COMPLETED] [EDITED] He smirked and got even closer to my face, "you see, this report is technically under my..." He tilted his head slightly to whi...
962 43 30
Philophobia : The fear of falling in Love *** Mike Romano ,Italian Mafia King. New leader of the Italian Mafia. He had everything, from big houses, t...
2.5M 91K 63
(BOOK 2 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) EXCERPT: "I don't get you. At times you're trying to kill me and then you're seducing me. I can't seem to fig...
1.5M 46.5K 46
"Jellyface" A deep voice stopped me. A deep sexy voice if I may add. My body straighten up. My mind went blank. I wait for what happen next. "You can...