𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 �...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I n... More

❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🎉🦋
❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9..
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21..
22.
23.
24..
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33
34.
35.
37..
38..
39.
40.
41..
42.
43.
44. |PT. 1|
45.. |PT. 2|
46..
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52..
53.
54.
55.
56..
57.
58..
59. | Birth |
60. | Wedding |
Epilogue.. 1♥︎
Epilogue. 2♥︎
{THE END.} Aesthetics-★
SEQUEL-🦋
READ ONLY IF YOU'VE FINISHED THE STORY!!
ANNOUNCEMENT🎉!!!
New Story Alert🎉⚠️

36..

37.8K 785 103
By Leyah_eroticstories

-I'll be a good girl, only for you papi.   ~Brielle

⚠️WARNING: THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT🔞 

Feel free to skip until you see the X if it makes you uncomfortable.

HE. LOVES. ME.

Am I dreaming?

This has to be the best three months of my life. I never imagined coming to Ibiza, I've heard about it a lot but unfortunately I couldn't afford it. I can't believe he even bought a beach home for me. God, I love that man.

I decided to relax in the bathtub for a while as Enzo went out.

I'm ready to have sex with him now, I feel like it's time. I've been dropping hints that I'm ready for it but he never tried to do anything, I feel like I'm the one who will have to make a move tonight.

What was he doing downstairs for so long? I got out of the bath, drying myself off and walked into the room naked. 

Enzo came back into the room and slammed the door shut with a determined look on is face. I stood there, heart thumping in my chest, pressed against the wall, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of my heartbeat. 

He looked over my body gulping harshly. I smirked knowing what was to come as I saw the lust overpowering him. 

Within seconds he stalked over to me like I was his prey and he was ready to hunt. He held me in a choke hold and spoke in a low groan. "Shall I explain how tempting you are to me, hm?" He said, It was clearly a rhetorical question. 

His fingers traced slowly down my spine, his breath coming more quickly against my skin. My hands were limp on his chest, and I felt lightheaded. 

He tilted his head slowly and bent down, his lips against my cheek, brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole body tremble. 

"If you want me to stop, tell me now angel." He whispered to me, his thumb throbbing at the hollow of my neck, rubbing up and down.

I reached up and pulled him down to me and the rest of his words were lost against my mouth. He kissed me gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness I wanted, not now, not after all this time. 

I knotted my fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against me. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled me, gathering me against him.

"I want you Enzo, all of you." I moaned out as we continued kissing, like our lives depended on it. His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced.

I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as mind-blowing, because every square inch of my body dissolves into his. My fingers grips his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throb and my heart explodes. 

I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever.

I want to breathe, eat, lick and drink him. His lips taste like honey, his face has the slightest bit of stubble and it rubs my skin but I don't care, I don't care at all. He feels wonderful, his hands are everywhere, and it doesn't matter that his mouth is already on top of mine, I want him even closer.

 He lifted me and I felt my naked body hit the soft mattress, he kissed me again sucking on my lips then moving to my neck, leaving hickeys everywhere on me. "Just touch me." I whined, arching impatiently against his hand. 

He took a hold of my breast molding them into his hands and I moaned loudly when he twirl my nipple with his fingers. "Do you like that angel?" I felt my nipples harden even more as he swirled his tongue around it and the only answer that could leave my mouth was a moan. 

Fuck this is heaven. 

His lips captured mine again in a dominating kiss. "You're so beautiful." He groaned as he brought his middle finger down and slid it gently over my folds. "So warm and wet." He rasp and I threw my head back with a moan. 

"Mhm, d-don't stop." He did it again, this time his fingertip slipping between and gathering my wetness. He parted me with two fingers and found my clit, rubbing it in small circles. I cried out against his lips feeling the pleasure of his fingers. 

"You're so wet for me, baby." I arched against him when he moved to my other breast and plunged his fingers inside me. His two fingers worked inside me as he kept lavishing my breasts with attention. His thumb rubbed around a sweet spot and my eyes rolled back into my head. 

I'm so close. 

The strength of what was building was staggering. Mind-blowing. My body was going crazy. If he stopped, I'd cry and beg him.

He kissed all the way down until he was facing my pussy. "I want to taste you so bad angel, I want to taste every inch of your body." He kissed the insides of my thighs, up to my pussy. He wasted no time licking my folds, he took my clit into his mouth sucking on it like a starve man. 

He began a steady rhythm as his tongue flickered over me, and I couldn't prevent my hips from rising to meet the thrust of his fingers. "Your tongue f-feels so g-good, papi." 

Oh God.

I started riding his fingers and tongue, smothering his face with my pussy. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. Somehow, I found my hands tangled in his hair, my body tingled with the overcoming pleasure, grasping at his fingers. 

I was so wet that you could hear the slippery sounds every time his fingers came in and out of me.

I was twisting from one side to the other, my hands gathering up the soft sheets at the sides into knots as his fingers were still moving rhythmically inside me, his thumb circling and pressing smoothly.

 His other hand trapped my legs down on the bed so that I couldn't move and his tongue mirrors the actions of his fingers, claiming me. My legs begin to stiffen as he curls his fingers in me and I push against his hand trying to set myself free. "Be a good girl and cum in my mouth, angel."

His words made me cum instantly, again and again falling apart beneath him as I squirmed. "Oh, f-fuck that feels amazing, don't s-stop." I climaxed, calling out his name as he groaned slurping up all my juices. 

Afterwards, I saw him standing up with his lips soaked with my juices as he licked his fingers clean, sucking off my juices. "You taste delicious, baby." 

The sight caused me to moan again as he got up and stripped naked. "Get on your knees. Now!" I was turned on even more by his words as I got on my knees in front of him. "Open that slutty little mouth for me." 

I heard him take a sharp intake of breath as I took a hold of him, seeing his cock standing tall leaking with pre-cum. I can never get used to his size, every time it looks bigger and bigger. I took a hold of him, slightly stroking it.

"Fuck, just like that." I kissed from his V-line and he groaned out when I licked the tip of his cock capturing the pre-cum, then I licked him from the base up to the tip. I slowly took him into my mouth trying to get as much saliva as possible.

"Your mouth f-feels amazing angel, you're doing so fucking good." He rasps out praising me and hollows my cheeks as I hear him moan and I continue doing it. I know he loves when I do that especially in a sloppy way. I gave him sloppy kisses all around it, while I lick and play with his balls.

Fuck me, I love hearing his moans, it makes my pussy drips with anticipation.

I paid close attention to the underside of his tip using my tongue flicking it while I made eye contact with him, seeing his eyes half closed. "Don't you dare fucking stop." I realized that he loves that a lot as well so I took my time doing it repeatedly. "I'm so c-close."

I took him out of my mouth leaving it soaked with my saliva while I kept stroking him. He closed his eyes with sweat dripping from his forehead. "Look at me while I'm sucking your dick, papi." He moaned at my words and looked into my eyes with lust.

I held his cock steady with my hands and started making a slow circular motion with my tongue around the tip. "Hm, t-that feels so good." He thrust into my mouth as I touched my clit and pushed a finger into my throbbing pussy.

"Such a dirty whore, sucking on my cock while getting off." He rasps out, watching me fingering myself as I bobbed my head on his cock. He moans uncontrollably and I felt him get even bigger in my mouth. 

What. The. Fuck.

I deep-throat him as he took a hold of my hair in his hands and thrust into my mouth, hitting my throat repeatedly as tears ran down my cheeks. 

I ran my fingers along the rest that couldn't fit and I felt him twitched in my mouth as I held him down my throat but he immediately pulled it out of my mouth and I was confused. "I need to be inside you angel. Get up."

I got up and he laid me on the bed hovering over me, wiping my tears and I got nervous all over again. "You did good, baby." He wiped my tears, pecked my lips and I blushed at his words. 

"Are you sure you're ready? we can always stop. I can see that you're nervous, just know that I'll never hurt you." He said with sincerity.

"I'm sure, I want you to fuck me. I trust you." He took my lips in his mouth giving me a mouth watering kiss. Within a second my pussy was wet and open again, ready for him, begging for him as he spread my legs and reached down to grasp his cock in his hand. He rubbed the tip along my slit and we both moaned at the feeling.

"Shit, condom." He cursed at himself but I stopped him. 

"I'm on the pill, unless you still want to use a condom?" I asked, I went on the pill last month when I decided I was ready for sex with him.

"No, I want to feel you bare and I'm clean. I'll be gentle okay?" I nodded. He guides his tip through my folds, collecting my wetness and spreading it along his dick like a lubricant.

 I felt him slightly trying to push his tip inside me but it was hard to get in, after a few more tries it finally pushed through, my eyes watered at the pain and it was only the tip that went in. "Fuck, you're so tight baby. I'm so sorry." He strained out wiping my tears that had fallen.

He leans down and kisses me, pushing it further. My tears fell as the pain doubled and I felt the barrier break. "Shh, Forgive me, angel." He said, kissing my tears away.

"I'm not even all the way in, baby. Do you want me to stop?"  He asked, my eyes widened. I relaxed and shook my head as he made one more long push until he was all the way in. 

That shit is painful.

Fuck, I already felt him in my stomach, I can feel every part of him. "Do you feel okay?" He asked, sounding as if he was holding himself in check, as if it took all of his will to do so, while I tried to get comfortable with his size. I felt so full while he waited for the pain to subside.

"You can move now." He nodded slipping out of me and thrust back into me. "Oh my— "

He started moving in me and I felt my eyes close at the immense pleasure, it felt incredible. "Holy shit angel, you feel so g-good." He groaned out and I whimpered.

"Right there papi, j-just like that!" I rocked my hips with his as he pinched my nipple and twirled around the piercing. "Faster." He sped up even more and I couldn't stop the moans from escaping my mouth.

He took my legs putting them over his shoulders as he slammed into me again which made me feel him much more deeper than before. "I wish you could see how beautiful you look getting your pussy fucked out by me." I whimpered at his dirty words as he went faster and I clenched around him feeling the need to come but he had other plans.

He pulled out taking my legs from around him, opening them wide in a split getting the clear view of my pussy as he slid back into me. I almost rolled my eyes wondering why I told him I was flexible.

 I put my hand on my clit rubbing it but he slapped it away the minute it touched. "Your slut pussy exists only for me. I'm the only one who's allowed to look, touch, suck and fuck it. Maybe I shouldn't let him come, no?" He suddenly stopped and pulled out, running his fingers between my folds.

I sobbed pathetically. "N-No please, I'll behave I p-promise." He gave in and thrust back into me with full force that had me in tears.

"This pussy is mine, every single part of it." He grunts out, pumping into me. The length and level of his arousal was brutal. Absolutely nothing in this world, felt as good as the sensation of him sliding in and out of me. 

"All yours, papi." I grabbed the bed sheets in my hands as I felt my breasts bouncing with each thrust, he leaned over capturing my nipple in his mouth as the tingling sensation in my stomach hit more.

My hips moved in sync with his and I closed my eyes at the feeling of his cock. "Open your eyes angel, watch as I fuck your tight little pussy." His words made me clenched around him and he groaned loudly. "I'm going to c-cum."

"You don't get to come yet, I decide if or when you cum." Oh fuck no. I need to cum, tears welled up in my eyes at how good it felt, the pleasure was out of this world. The sensation I felt tripled when he spanked my pussy. 

"My greedy little slut, taking my cock so well." He pushed my two legs on either side of my head as he started fucking me without mercy. I could feel the veins on his cock as my pussy squeezed him in. 

The only things that could be heard in this room were the slapping of our skin together, my moans and his grunts.

"P-Please." I moaned out as I clenched him again. He started taking deep thrusts into me and I broke when he started hitting my G-spot. "Fuck, don't s-stop. You feel so g-good inside m-me papi." He held me in a choke hold and I could feel the coldness of his rings pressed against my throat and I shivered.

"You're so fucking beautiful angel, tell me you're beautiful and I'll let you cum." He grunted, sliding in and out of my wet pussy. Oh God, I'm never stop having sex with him. 

Ever.

I've never called myself beautiful until he came into my life, telling me I'm beautiful every single day and I'm starting to believe it the more he tells me. "I-I'm beautiful." I said stuttering out as he moaned, circling his hips going into me. More tears spilled from my eyes as I started seeing black spots in my vision.

"Yes you are." He sped up, thrusting into me harder and faster than before as my orgasm came with full speed. "Cum for me, my beautiful angel." The next thing I know, the bed sheets were soaked beneath me.

"Let it go, love. You're my good girl, hm." He rubbed my clit around in circles as tears fell from my eyes at the powerful orgasm. "I-It's too m-much, please." My pussy was pulsating so much as my climax continued. My toes curled and my back arched as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Shhh. You can baby, let me take care of it. I'm so fucking proud of you." He groaned thrusting 5 more times, then he stilled inside me and I felt ropes of his cum coating my walls as he let everything out inside my pussy. 

"Oh f-fuck, that's it, squirt for me baby. I love you so much angel." He grunted loudly, looking into my eyes as we came and he pulled me into a sloppy wet kiss. 

"I love you more."

He dropped on me, not too hard to squash me. "You did so well baby, you know that right?" He pecked my forehead as we laid there with a smile on our faces. After a while he pulled out of me and I hissed at the pain I felt. His cock was soaked in my juices, just like the bed and I blushed looking away.

X

"Sorry angel, you need to pee." He lifted me in his arms carefully and put me on the toilet. When I was finished he lift me into the shower as he washed us both and I yawned feeling extremely tired now.

"Let's get you to bed." He dried me off then put a shirt on me, put me to sit down as he changed the sheets on the bed. He then put me in bed and went to put something on as well. When he finished, he came behind me and wrapped his arms around me, cuddling me and pecking my cheek.

"You okay baby?" He massaged my thighs asking. 

"Mhm, I feel sore and sleepy." I yawned again closing my eyes. 

"Sleep beautiful, I love you." He pecked my head and I blushed. 

"I love you." I told him as I went in deep sleep.

Tonight was the best night I ever had. One that I hope none of us will ever forget.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-I took over 7 hours writing, deleting, and writing this chapter over again, (even though I took breaks)

▪️This chapter was kinda hard to write honestly. I've never written something like this before, so I hope it was at least a 5/10 ▪️ 🥹

-I LOVE YOU GUYS.❣️

Love,

Leyah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 12.4K 25
" 'I moaned as he pounded into me relentlessly while gently circling his finger around my clit. The hot water from the shower poured down on us and t...
1.2M 19.2K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
3.2M 84.6K 48
When a downcast, introverted, and unmotivated twenty-eight-year-old hooks up with a stranger at a bar, the last thing she expected was to see him at...
2.2M 44.8K 54
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I tried getting out of his hold, but he had more strength in his finger than I had in my body. He flipped me over until...