Meendum Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Th...

Від minnie_here

The Love Story of Aarav & Kanmani There is love after love failure!There is life after love!❤️ Aarav Shanthan... Більше

Cover and Cast
The RJ & The Dad-Daughter Duo
The Unexpected First Meet
The Beginning of Kadavul Setting
Aarav and Kanmani meets!
Just Neighbours
Aarav's Outburst
The Rain's Consequences!
Kanmani meets Aarav at the Cafe
The Lullaby
Kutty Pattas
A Day three-together
NEW STORY UPDATE!
Unsaid Roadside Date
Love Means?
The Play Starts
The Lunch Invitation
Cooking Together
Kanmani's Confusion
Still into the Past?
Her Confession & His Secret
Aarav's Past
His Decision?
Kanmani confronts Aarav
Off to Coimbatore
The Family Reunion
Naan Aval Illai
The little human's arrival
Engaged
US♥️
Aarav weds Kanmani
Together in love
The First time
Once Again
Her Dream Comes True
Epilogue
Thank you Note & New Story Update
BONUS CHAPTER
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY ALERT

Misconception?

3.1K 628 450
Від minnie_here

Aarav opened his eyes when the sunrays kissed his face.He found himself still on the couch but he felt a weight on his chest.He rubbed his eyes and found Aayushi sleeping on his chest and his lips curved.He planted a kiss on her forehead and caressed her head.

'Kutty ma wake up..',he patted her back.
'Two minutes please pa...',she whined and Aarav stood up lifting her in his arms.
'School ku time aachu da..Vaa endhiri',he alarmed her and she got up.

He made her ready to and he too got ready.Soon he dropped her on the school.
'Heyy Aayushiiii!!!',a boy in her age approached them.
'Heyy Aahill...',Aayushi smiled.
'You look so beautiful today..',he said and Aarav glared him.

'Ivanuku idhe velaiya pochuu...(rolling his eyes)Dei?Enna da?',Aarav asked.
'Hello mams...',Aahil waved at him which made Aarav choke in the air.
'Deii adi veluthuruve paathuka..Mama vam mama vam',he sighed.
'Aama Tamil la uncle ku mama dhana?Adha style ah mams',Aahil shrugged.

'Aalayum mandayum paaru..Mams aam mams.. Poda..', Aarav tapped on Aahil's head.
'Okay Aayushi..Namma class la paapom..Byee mams...',he ran from there while Aarav sighed.

'Nee avankooda seraadha..',Aarav said and Aayushi giggled.
'Byee paa..',she kissed her cheek and went into the class soon Aarav left from there.

'Kanmani are you sure about your decision?Nalla yosichitiya?',Jenny asked.
'Im very sure ka..Naan yosichu dha sonnen..Enaku Aarav um Aayushi um lifelong venumm...Naa decide pannite..',Kanmani said.

'Sympathy la edhavadhu solriyaa?', Jenny asked.
'Nichayama illa ka...Naa naan nenacha maadhiri oru aala theditu irundhe..Aana love is unplanned nu enaku puriya vechadhu Aarav dhan..Veliya theditu irundhe love ah,avarukulla kandupudichuruken ka..', Kanmani said and they could feel the determination in her voice.

'Aarav dha onnume sollaama poitaare...Ippo enna panna pora?',Sakthi asked.
'Therila..I can't force him to feel the same..Aana kandippa hurt aagum avaru no sonnaa..',she sighed.

Her phone pinged with notification and it was from Meera.She has sent the photo of Aarav,Kanmani and Aayushi who was looking like a perfect Family.Aarav was carrying Aayushi in his arms and standing near Kanmani with Meera and Karthi.

A wide smile crept over her face.She know she wanted it forever.

'Macha..Nee overthink panriyo nu thonudhu..Oru dhadava nadandhaa thirumba adhe dhan nadakkuma?',Rakshan sighed.

'Neeye dhana da sonna..Vara ponnu Aayushi kagavo unakagavo paava pattu unna kalyanam pannika koodadhu,muzhu manasoda engala yethukanumnu..Kanmai adhathana panraa? Avaluku unna romba pudichuruku,Aayushi melayum avlo pasama iruka?Vera enna da venum unaku?', Prakash asked.

'Inga paaru unakum Kanmani ya pudikum nu enaku theriyumm..',Prakash said receiving a glare from him.
'Apdinu yevanaavadhu sonnaa seruppaala adi..', Prakash moved from there to settle the customer.

'Macha..Unaku Kanmani ya pudikum dhana?Aprom yen da?',Rakshan asked and Aarav remained silent.
'Deii..', before Rakshan could continue,Prakash cleared his throat as he entered in.

'Mapla..Kanmani vandhurukaa..',Prakash announced.
'Deii vaa..',Rakshan called Aarav.
'Naan..Naan varala da..', Aarav said concentrating on the oven.
'Varalenna?',Rakshan frowned.

'Varala..',he said.
'Over ah pannaadha da...Thangam unna paaka dha vandhuruka..',Rakshan said but Aarav didn't reply.
'Nee vaa da..Ivanukellam solradhe waste uh..',Prakash left from there sighing and Rakshan followed him.

'Thangamm...', Kanmani smiled at Rakshan.
'Vaa thangam..Ukaaru..',Rakshan said but Kanmani's eyes searched a particular person.
'Avaru..?',she asked.
'Avann..Avan ulla konjam velaiya irukaan thangam..Nee ukkaaru..',Rakshan said and Kanmani nodded taking her seat.

'Deii..Kanmani ku..',before Prakash could finish Aarav completed,'Macaroons'
'Illa purila enaku..',Prakash smirked.
'Po da..',Aarav thrusted the plate in Prakash's hands.

'Enna thangam iniku office la irundhu seekram vandhuta?',Rakshan asked.
'Aama na..Velai illa summa dha irundhe adhaan kelambiten..',Kanmani said and Prakash came back with the plate of macaroons.

Kanmani was expecting him to come and meet her but he has no idea to show up.She waited for a while and even some of her fans too met and left.Time passed and Aarav didn't come out.
'Seri ney..Late aachu appo.. Naan kelamburen..', Kanmani stood up settling the bill.

'Papa.. Yedhuku da bill lamm...', Prakash asked.
'Illa ney..Ennaku innum andha alavuku urimai varalanu nenaikire..Varen..',Kanmani left from there.

Prakash looked around and saw no customers were there.
'Deii avana ennanu kelu da..Yedhuku ipdi panraan?',Prakash sighed.
'Aarav!Ippo variyaa enna?',Rakshan shouted and Aarav came out.

'Un manasula enna dhan da nenachutu iruka?Ippo Yedhuku avala avoid panra?', Prakash asked.
'Ava unna dhan paaka vandhurukaanu theriyum unaku?Vandhu mogatha paathutu poradhula enna da prechanai unaku?Paavam pulla mogame vaadi poirundhuchu theriyuma?',Rakshan sighed while Aarav remained silent.

'Vaayila enna da kolakkattai ya vechuruka?Pesu,unta dhana kek..', Prakash stopped in the middle when he shouted,'AAMA DA VENUMNU DHA AVOID PANRE PODHUMA?'

'Aama da venumnu dha naan veliya varala..Ippo ennandra?',he sighed.
'Paavam da..', Prakash said.
'Yen Aarav ipdi panra?',Rakshan asked.

'Ellaam aarambichadhe poila dhan,Apro nadandha ellaame drama dhan..Andha poi enga life la venaam!En life layum, Aayushi life layum!',

'Aana andha poi..',Aarav stopped when he saw Kanmani with tears in her eyes.

'Ph..Phone..',she picked her mobile that was on the table and rushed out from there.
Aarav's heart pricked when he saw her leaving with teary eyes.
'Yen da dei..',Raksha sighed and they both followed her direction.

He let his fingers ran through his hair in frustration.He would have revealed his love for her to his friends if his eyes didn't fell on Kanmani.He didn't expect her to hear him but what was the misconception here is,she didn't let him complete.If she had listened till the end,she would have heard his confession.

He shut his eyes and wiped a tear that fell on his cheek.

On the other hand,Kanmani was all crying.She didn't bother her brother's call and left in her car.She was least bothered to wipe the tears that was falling down.

'Andha poi enga life la venaam!En life layum, Aayushi life layum!'

'Yedhuvume ungaluku feel aagalaya Aarav?Ellaame poi dhana?',her sight was hid by her tears and she blinked it.She decided to change her mood and switched on the media player.
She sighed heavily and switched off it immediately when "Kanne Thottukava" song as she still heard his laugh inside the car.

Kanmani reached the apartment and parked her car.She walked in the with no emotion on her face.
'Heyyyy Kanmaniiiii!!!!!!',she saw Aayushi running towards her when she was about to get inside the lift.

Aayushi hugged her and at the moment her eyes started watering.Kanmani knelt down infront of her and held her hands.
'Azhariya Kanmani?', Aayushi asked when she saw her tears flowing eyes.

'Azhaadha.. Enakum azhuga varudhu..',Aayushi said pouting and Kanmani wiped her tears immediately.
'Bad day va?',Aayushi asked and Kanmani nodded.

'Ipdi hug pannita ellaame seri aayidum...', Aayushi hugged her tightly and Kanmani reciprocated the hug.

It was a motherly feeling for Kanmani.She didn't know exactly whether was Kanmani the mother or Aayushi.

Kanmani felt an unexplainable feel that moment.She needed that hug very badly the moment.
Aayushi pulled back and Kanmani kissed her cheek.

'Nee yenna inga iruka?',Kanmani asked.
'Naan en friends oda velayadeetu irundhe,un car sound ketuchaa adhaan vandhute..',Aayushi said and Kanmani chuckled.

'Serii naan poi velayadre..Ellaaru wait pannuvaanga..',Aayushi said.
'Serii careful ah velayadnum..Okay?',Kanmani patted her head and Aayushi left nodding her head.

Kanmani walked inside her apartment and her eyes fell on the dining table.She remembered about the other day she had fever and how Aarav took care of her and the several dinners they had together.After Karthi and Meera's arrival,they had dinner so many times together.She sighed and left to her room.

Throwing away her bag,she plopped on the bed.She couldn't accept the fact that he has thought everything was a lie.Didnt he felt the same like her?But she did saw in his eyes something,but the answer she has now was according to him she is a lie!Crying for sometime,she didn't knew when she slept.

Aarav reached the apartment and his eyes fell on Kanmani's opened door.Aayushi was sleeping in his arms,he went inside his apartment and made her lay down on the bed.

He looked at the clock and it was past ten at the night.The thought that of her opened door didn't settle well with him.After covering Aayushi in a comforter,Aarav walked into her flat.

There was no sign of food and that indicates that she didn't have dinner.He walked into her room and knelt down facing her.He saw the dried tear marks near her eyes and he felt a pinch inside him.

'Aana Andha poiya unmaiyaaki eppavume unkooda irukanumnu thoni romba naal aachu..Ipo adhula poiye illa..Nee sonna poi enga life ku venaaam,adhuku aprom nadandha unmai dha venum..Aana bayama iruku Kanmani..Yenga naan unna ezhandhuruveno nu bayama iruku..',he sighed.

'Idhu ipdiye irukatum Kanmani..I don't deserve you..Enakum andha guilt kum naduvula nee kashtapada venaam..Enna seekram marandhudu..Naanum.. try panre..', caressed her hair and smiled in tears.He covered her with a duvet and switched on the AC before leaving her flat, closing the door.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Okayy ellaaru gaanda irupeenga I know🧘🏻‍♀️ Already update late,idhula ipdi misunderstanding vera kondu vandhutennu.. But remember like I always say,"Naaradhar kalagam nanmayil mudiyum"
(Naaradhar's rebellion will end in a good way)
-Minnie 🌸

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

291K 26K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...
3.8K 169 20
*Arnav Sehgal and Aarvi Sharma* Aarvi Sharma, 24 year old, normal ,cute , mature girl. but she is sacred from the name of love because of her past re...
215K 23.3K 79
Kallakamunage.. - "kallan" - thief or mischievous person... "Kaamugane" - a man with more desires "kallakamunage" also means secret lover Thi...
44.4K 5.3K 74
❛ 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀. 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿. 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿 ❜ Entwined hearts beat in unison, navigating the sus...