.A Change of Heart.

By DanniiG

Jenna is gorgeous and as normal as can be, she has her friends just like everyone else, yet unlike a few, som... More

*PROLOGUE*
.A Change of Heart.
Chapter 1- I missed you!
Chapter 2- What?!
Chapter 3- Explain to me!
Chapter 4- Making his mark!
Chapter 5- Shopping!
Chapter 7- Unveiling!
Chapter 8- Too much Attention!
Chapter 9- UnBreak my Heart!
Chapter 10- A new plan!
Chapter 11- Out with the girls!
Chpater 12- I need a favour!
Chapter 13- Choose a Movie!
Chapter 14- Confessions of a popstar!
Chapter 15- Stop pushing me around!
Chapter 16- Gone!
Chapter 17- Not here for that!
Chapter 18- What to decide!
Chapter 19- Stay with me!
Chapter 20- 2 Years and a Yes later....
Chapter 21- I can't love you!
Chapter 22- At Last!
Epilogue.

Chapter 6- Just friends!

163 5 0
By DanniiG

Jenna was having the best time with the boys, she had forgotten how fun they could be. Harry was a little sad that he wasn't spending as much time with Jenna as they usually did and as much as he would like to.

Everyday they ordered something or they went out to eat, sometimes they also bought some things and Harry and Jenna would cook something up in the very small kitchen on the bus.

One day they decided that they would make some fajitas, it was they special meal that they always did together.

"Is it going to take long?" asked Niall.

"Niall we've just started" said Jenna.

"Yeah but it's the two of you so not much?" he asked hopeful.

"Sure blondie" she joked.

Niall went back to sit fown on the sofa near Louis as he was preparing a game of Fifa, they were all having a tournament while Harry and Jenna cooked.

"Okay Harry can you prepare the chicken for me please" she said as she took out the ingredients.

Harry nodded and took out the chicken and started chopping it up.

"My hands are frozen now" he said as he blew on his fingers.

"Come here" she said with a smile, he moved towards her and she took his hands in hers and blew on them as she rubbed them to heat them up, and all he could do was stare at her and her lips and hands at work.

She then smiled up at him and went back to chopping onions and peppers.

"Let's put everything in the bowl now" she said popping him out of his bubble of thought.

"You're bossy in my kitchen" he joked.

She made an 'o' shape with her mouth, "You want me to leave you alone chef Styles?" she asked.

"If you try to leave I'll pin you to the cupboard" he treatened.

"You know just how to sweet talk me" she teased sarcastically as she went back to putting paprika on the ingredients in the bowl.

"I just want to spend some time with you, I feel like it's so difficult to get you alone" he said.

"Me? Oh come on, you are famous Harry Styles no me" she said.

"You know what I mean".

"Yeah I do but Aaron will be leaving soon and then I'm all yours" she said as she chopped some tomatoes.

"I can't wait" he said as he moved closer and kissed her cheek. Just for a second he could imagine they were cooking as a couple, just for a second he could feel happy about it until reality would ruin everything.

As they cooked everything they joked around and had a bit of a water fight too, he tickled her he saw he was losing.

"You are so annoying, stop or I'll stick a pepper in your eye" she yelled as she pointed a pepper at him once she was free.

He then pinned her against the counter and took the pepper from her hands, "Can you guys bring the food please!" said Niall as he came into view.

Harry and Jenna burst into laughter and they decided not to leave them waiting any longer so they put portions in each plate and served them to the hungry boys.

"I get served first, I won the tournament" said Niall.

They all loved the food and that night like they did almost every night when they didn't have a show they all played some video games and as they were in bed they chatted away , they loved it, having someone new around was exciting.

The next day they all woke up pretty much at the same time because they had an interview and they decided Aaron and Jenna were joining too.

They were all having breakfast but Harry hadn't joined them yet, then Aaron looked up as Harry joined them and he practically spat his cereal out as he froze.

"What the fuck?!" he exclaimed, all of them looked up starled, but they all smiled and shook their heads when they saw Harry had just woken up and had gone to the bathroom stark naked.

They all looked back down uninterested, it was nothing new to any of them.

"Here we go again" murmured Jenna.

"What?! You've seen him do this before?" asked Aaron wide eyed, he looked around him, everyone seemed so comfortable and normal with him being like that, that he felt a bit out and confused.

"Yeah he has the habit of running around naked" she answered still focusing on her cereal and waffles.

"What?" Aaron squeaked, he seemed more troubled then he should be. (If you guys get my drift).

"Yeah it's annoying but you learn to get used to it" said Louis.

"I hope he doesn't do it when the girls are here though, he freaked them out the last time they were with us" said Liam.

"Well but Jenna is here, she's a girl" said Aaron still feeling a bit outraged about all that.

But they were all very comfortable with her and around her and even though they were all well aware that she was hot and all that they still always thought of her as one of the guys, she was girlie and sexy and sexy and loved clothes and a lot of things that girls liked and she was not a tom boy in any way, but she could go from that to 'she-can-kick-your-ass-in-a-game or football kind of girl, and she wasn't the omg-I-broke-a-nail-I'm-going-to-shrivel-and-die kind of girl either.

"Yeah it doesn't freak me out anymore, I've known him the longest and like Louis said you learn get used to it and I had to see and learn long before they did" she said nonchalantly.

Aaron shook his head and looked down at his cereal, he knew there was nothing more to say, he couldn't belive his eyes and ears and knowing that Jenna saw him like that so many times made him feel a bit intimidated.

"Good morning boys ... and girl" said Harry as he smiled and winked at Jenna, he had come out of the bathroom with just a small pair of tight boxers.

Jenna smiled back at him, it had been long since she had seen him without clothes, maybe from before the X factor. He was different now, she could see he no longer had the body of a boy like she remembered. She could see that he woked out a little, her eyes roamed down and down till they reached his V lines on his lower abdomen leading down to a covered area. She had to snap her head back up then before anyone noticed and because even though he was wearing boxers if she tried to look further down she knew things were still visible, after all he had just woken up.

Maybe someone had noticed though.

"Harry go put something on, you've just woken up and we have guests" said Zayn.

"Yeah fine" he said, then he stole a piece of a waffle from Jenna's plate and left.

"Another one of his habits" she pouted looking at him leave.

"He learnt not to do it from my plate anymore" mumbled Niall.

"We all learned that the hard way" said Zayn.

Liam and Louis burst out laughing.

******

They all drove to the place were the interview was going to be held, it was an interview with MTV about their life and their tour and how everything was going.

Jenna and Aaron waited behind the cameras as the boys took their seats in front of the hostess, Lou was with them today and she took care of the make up and styling and Lux was there too, she decided to be comfortable and wait in Jenna's arms.

"So welcome Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn for joining us today" she said.

"Hey" they all said smiling and waving at the camera.

"So you've been on your world tour for how long now?" she asked.

The boys looked at each other, "like six months" said Liam.

"Yeah something like that" said Louis as the boys all nodded.

"And how has it been like?" the woman asked.

"It's been really amazing I mean meeting all our fans from different places around the world is just pricesless" said Liam.

"Yeah it's tiring and all that but we have the most amazing fans in the world and they make it all worth it every night, we love them so much" said Niall as Liam looked at him and smiled.

"And do you miss your family and friends... Zayn?"

"Yeah I mean that's the only downside of it all, it's very hard and we miss them all the time but it's a huge party when we see them again, and like Niall said the fans make everything worth it" said Zayn.

"And Harry I hear you have your own visitors from home am I right?"

"Yeah my best friend from Holmes Chapel is visiting us" he smiled.

"Yeah we've seen her a few times in many pictures with you, Jenna right?"

Harry nodded getting a little bit of a blush, Louis patted him on the back and tried not to laugh which made the woman want to press further.

"And she's here today?"

"Yeah she's back there, we're just trying to cram as much time together as we can" he said, he glanced at Jenna who was just playing around with Lux, he saw her laugh at a face the cutie was doing and she just smiled wider.

"You seem very happy about it, maybe we should bring her out here" she said.

Jenna heard that part and was just shaking her head no, "Yeah I don't think she would like that" he said even before he looked at her.

Louis put his hands on Harry's shoulder, and mouthed 'he's shy' to the camera.

"Okay...and now Harry be honest, is she really justa  friend?" she looked at the screen beside her were there was a picture of them together  from a few days back when they went for some ice cream at one in the morning, she was laughing as they walked and he held her tight because of the cold and the way he looked at her did look a bit compromising to the oblivious eye, "I mean she's ovbiously pretty and there is what looks like chemistry between the two of you" she continued.

He stared at the picture and he wanted so bad to say the world that she was his but he couldn't and he knew that the truth would burn coming out of his mouth but it wasn' their time, if it would ever be. He glanced at Jenna who was looking a bit concerned even Lux had stopped playing, Aaron just looked pissed.

"She's not just a friend, she's my best friend and she is gorgeous" he said as he looked at the image again, then he looked down, "but we're just friends, she's urm...actually here with her boyfriend" he said. He knew that would cease talk about Jenna so maybe it would hurt a little less, and it worked.

"Okay then" said the woman looking a bit disappointed, "and Liam and Louis you two have girlfriends, do you miss them? she asked.

The interview went on like that for about fifteen minutes and after that they thanked everyone and they were out.

"I can't belive they asked you about us agan, and that picture was wow, they're good I didn't even realize someone had been there" said Jenna as they watched some movies that night, Aaron had claimed to be tired and turned in early and now Jenna was sitting near Harry and the boys as they watched what Louis would call a rom-com. She was free to sit wherever she wanted without Aaron so it did feel a little liberating.

"They just want a story" he said.

"It's like they're just trying to put us together so that they can write about it, can't they just stuff it in their heads that we're just friends and always will be" she said as she put her feet up on Zayn and her head on Harry's lap.

Harry looked down at her sadly, was that really all they would ever be?

_____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE: WELL HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, THERE IS A LOT MORE TO COME !! PLEASE COMMENT I FAN BACK AND COMMENT BACK WHEN U DO! AND TELL ME IF YOU WANT A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.1K 64
Andrea Rose Andrea lost her memory four years ago, and has yet to get answers. What caused her to lose her memory? What was life like before? Was sh...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
57.3K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...