VegasPete : Chess Room (The W...

By Alanaavatar

This fanfic is a sequel to the fanfic The Way You Taste. Vegas and Pete must enter a secret meeting called 'C... More

1 - Déjà vu
2 - Swarm of bees
3 - Unexpected
4 - At last...or almost
5 - Heavenly Devilish Blend [NC18+]
6 - Surprise Box
7 - Room 1004 [NC18+]
8 - White King
9 - Save your ass
10 - Seeding doubt
11 - Hide and seek [NC18+]
12 - Watermark
13 - Phong
14 - An unexpected visit
15 - Old Love
16 - A price tag
18 - From ashes, from broken pieces.
19 - My boyfriend
20 - Pernicious doubt - part 1
21 - Pernicious doubt - part 2
22 - Pernicious doubt - part 3
23 - Truths among lies
24 - Salty tears [NC18+]
25 - One step ahead
26 - Dead end
27 - Three moves
28 - Two brothers, one goal
29 - Family orders
30 - KARMA
31 - Taipei
32 - Tiny drop
33 - Andy's Night Club
34 - New piece of the puzzle
35 - Take a shower
36 - Profaning the holy [NC 18+]
37 - Take a move
38 - Stupid girl
39 - Wednesday
40 - Smart moves
41 - Holy love
42 - Special Room [NC18+]
43 - Dangerous [NC18+]
44 - Breeding you [NC18+]
45 - Cramp [NC 18+]
46 - White Bishop
47 - Why?
48 - The Chess Room
49 - The Queen Position
50 - The Auction
51 - High Bids
52 - Irreversible withdrawal
53 - The Devil inside
54 - Remember me [NC 18+]
55 - Betrayal
56 - Chumphon Island
57 - You brought death
58 - Louder than bombs
59 - Fenghuang (The Phoenix)
60 - The White Clan
Warning: ArmMacau side story
61 - Declaring war
62 - I bring the pain like...
63 - Burning desire [NC18+]
64 - Once you're mine, there's no going back [NC18+]
65 - Old belt and wild sex [NC18+]
66 - Cheating [NC18+]
67 - The necklace [NC18+]
68 - For the one I love - part 1
69 - For the one I love - part 2
70 - For the one I love - final part
71 - Protect your children
72 - Black Dragon - White Phoenix [The End]
Side Story - Chapter 1 - Afternoon Tea
Side Story - Chapter 2 - Pete
Side Story - Chapter 3 - My best friend
Side Story - Chapter 4 - Let's go out on a date
Side Story Chapter 5 - On a date
Side Story - Chapter 6 - Temptation
Side Story - Chapter 7 - Jealousy
Side Story - Chapter 8 - Morning Sex
Author's Note
Side Story - Chapter 9 - Red Queen Revealed [The End]
Biu's Infinity series!!

17 - Before the storm [NC 18+]

5.2K 202 106
By Alanaavatar

Vegas's POV

After leaving bathroom, Pete sits between my legs, leaning his back at me. He holds a book to read while I hold him tight, kissing gently his shoulders and the back of his neck.

"Venice is so quiet. I'll check on him." Suddenly he puts the book aside.

"No!" I hold him still. "He's fine. Nop just gave him something to sleep"

"You drugged our baby!!"

"Not me! Nop!"

"Vegas!"

"Take it easy! It's not a drug, anyway...Dr Top prescribed some tea for him...to sleep more peacefully.

"Some tea? What kind of tea?"

"You know...those special green leaves we export...its use is controversial in some countries, but..."

"For God's sake, Vegas! Give me the prescription!"

Pete tries to get out of bed, but I hold him firmly in place.

"Of course I know what it is, Pete! I'm just making fun of you. He's fine. Our head bodyguard became a damn clingy nanny and you still think you're the only one who can take care of him?"

"I..." He turns his face to me.

When I see the bandage just below his chin, I worry.

"What happened to your neck?"

These last few days I've worked until late. I haven't noticed Pete's wound. That's why he was wearing a turtleneck shirt all the time, even to sleep.

"Don't worry so much. It was just a scratch."

Pete realized his neck was not covered and tried to do it with his hand.

"Pete...tell me what happened."

"A friend of Kim's was playing with a long spear and ended up hitting me. That's all."

"Who's that idiot?

"Don't mind idiots, Vegas. Don't frown! Promise that you won't do anything! I mean it!"

I wonder if I have to do everything myself. Nop and his team are incompetent! How they let that happen. If the security level does not improve...

"I can't leave it like this, Pete. I'm going to hit a spear in the middle of that guy's forehead."

"...To be honest..."

He turns to punch my chest.

"OUCH! Why are you hitting me?"

" 'Cause you already stuck a long spear inside that friend!"

"Who?"

"Jade..."

"Jade?!"

"Don't tell me you know lots of Jades..."

"What is he doing here in Thailand?" I don't want any dangerous people around Pete. "He's not good company for you. Stay away from him."

"You and your evil companions!"

"By that time..."

"Spare me the details...I'll never see that guy again, anyway..."

"Does he know about us? I bet he did it on purpose."

"Mhmm. You had a certain bad pattern of lovers before, huh?! Jade...Tawan...Yim...those so many clients in your car ...argh!" Pete gives me another punch in the chest.

"Hey, I'm sorry! Kinn's pattern, you mean. I don't like clingy people. That's why you are the one for me."

I hug Pete and kiss his shoulder. He is so adorable when he is jealous.

"You shouldn't be sleeping around with people of his taste. Although I don't remember Khun Kinn sleeping with his brother's boyfriend! You were immoral, Vegas..."

"Ouch! I'm sorry...I disgusted myself...maybe it was easier to be with that kind of people. If I had noticed you before, I would have done immoral things to you alone."

"Don't you dare making this pity tone of voice to me...I won't pity you! You were shameless...period."

"If you can't pity me, can you fuck with me instead?"

"You see! No! I'm reading."

"Ok then..." I move to get out of bed "I kiss him on his forehead".

"Where are you going?"

"There's an important delivery tonight...I'll follow up."

"Do you need to go now? I thought you were going to sleep..."

I can see disappointment on Pete's face. He doesn't usually complain. But lately he's been asking more about my routine.

He's probably worried about me. He forgets that he is the one who has a target in his head. And this fact has been eating me up inside...

I feel powerless.

I've got a team to track anything about the damn chess room. No clues so far.

And because of my carelessness, someone got into that hotel room...got close to Pete without him realizing it. Each day I get a picture of Pete handcuffed to the bed...but in the last picture someone was standing next to him. A male figure.

Taking advantage of the fact that I kind of accepted Arm and Macau relationship, I've asked Arm to secretly analyze the image. He knows how to keep a secret. He's never revealed to Pete my bad behavior around folder 'Pete'.

"I just came back to see you." I caress his face. "I'm not at peace if I don't see that you're safe with my own eyes. "I'm already late actually. A team is already in place. Porsche should meet me there."

I hate myself for having to leave Pete alone to meet Porsche. I hate myself for not being honest with him. And mainly for not being here by his side 24/7 to protect him from any harm.

"I see..." Pete looks away. "You better hurry then. Don't let Porsche waiting"

"Pete...can I make a request?"

"It depends... if it's something weird, no."

"Hmm...someone is thinking about kinky things..." He's still not looking at me.

"The only person thinking about kinky things is you. Just say what you want."

"Please do not leave the minor family mansion for the time being." I hold his face with both my hands and make him look me in the eyes. "Not even to go to the main family mansion."

"But you asked me to watch Macau..."

"I don't think it's necessary anymore."

"You will leave Macau free to..."

"Arm went to my office a couple of days ago to talk to me."

"Really? Wow...Considering Khun Noo hasn't shown up here yet, I'm guessing Arm is fine, right?"

"Yeah...yeah...he's alive."

"That's why Macau remains in the main family's mansion then. And you're not complaining anymore. I'm so proud of you!" Pete grins to me.

If I'd known he'd be so happy, I would have told him sooner.

"I'm just being efficient... Arm alone is more capable of protecting Macau than our bodyguards."

"You're even praising him!" Pete teases me.

"Don't push it, Pete! Now answer me."

"You're the one who shouldn't leave this house! You shot Sanya without telling me! He was our only lead!

"I told you I was going to end a partnership that wasn't going well."

"And you just forgot to say his name..."

"Anyway, he can't be trusted, Pete. How are we supposed to know if he's not behind it all? The bastard has a pact with the devil. So many shots and he didn't die. He's hiding somewhere."

"Sanya is more likely to try killing you than me. Maybe he placed an assassination order on you!"

"I can't die...don't worry. I survived so many shots myself, remember?! I'm unbreakable. (1)"

"You are another bastard that has a pact with the devil."

"Yes. And I was graced with an angel to save my soul." I lean may face next to him. "Look into my eyes, angel, and stop dodging my request. You'll be quiet at home, right? Can you do it for me?

"Okay...but..." Pete places his hands over mine... "Can you be here with me?"

Pete moves his hands from my face to the back of my head, gently pulling it towards his face.

When our lips touch affectionately, while my body covers his, I can feel some of Pete's vulnerability...I can see it in his eyes...in his face expression...Perhaps all of this is affecting him more than I can imagine.

I want to erase all concern from his beautiful face.

I just want him to feel good.

...

I make him put down the book and lie on his back on the bed.

His pleading eyes call out to me.

I can't leave him

Not like this.

"Fuck Porsche. I'm staying with you, Pete."

He smiles gracefully.

I kiss him slowly...an intense kiss full of affection. I want this moment to last forever. I feel his fingers twirling my hair.

We're so close together that I hear Pete's breathing deepen only with sweet and hot kisses. Mine is no different.

"...?" Pete looks at me in protest as I pull our lips apart and sit on the bed.

"You know I always want more from you..." I smile lasciviously at him.

Pete's eyes shine again...he's happy.

I open his pajamas from the hem to the middle of the shirt, letting the beautiful curve of his waist show.

The tip of my tongue reaches his nipples under the fabric. His torso twitches slightly.

"Vegas..." His fingers grip my hair tighter.

I want to taste every bit of Pete in my mouth...slowly...gently...I want him lost in pleasure and not thinking about anything but the two of us.

I took off his shorts and I caused tremors in his body as my wet tongue roamed his crotch.

There's not a hair on it, the way he made me like it. Pete won't admit it, but he does everything he can to please me.

It's the only occasion I let a person lay their hands on Pete. Logically after sending my subordinates to verify that the Brazilian wax girl is a confirmed Lesbian.

I grab his core and rub the tip of his glans with my thumb.

"Why are already dripping like this, babe...?"

His body trembles again at the electrifying sensation expressed through his moans.

Pete pulls me by the hair, bringing my lips back to his mouth to swallow my tongue.

"Please, Vegas, fuck me... fuck me...." his voice is low...almost a sigh amidst the constant little sexy moans. He's delirious with pleasure...

Pete's hand search for my hard cock inside my pants.

I'm dripping myself.

"Ah, Pete... My cock is so hard and eager to invade you...I might be too rough on you."

But I want to do my best to be sweet and tender with Pete this time.

...

Pete's wrists are free for him to continue hugging me and stroking my chest as we kiss and moan incessantly.

When I threaten to leave, Pete wraps his legs around my waist so I can go deeper.

"No...ah...ngh....stay..."

He can't let go of me.

I place my elbows beside his head as the movement of my hips accelerates over his ass.

"Who owns this sweet spot, Pete?"

"You...ahhhh!"

I hit his pleasure spot.

"And your beautiful body?"

"I'm all yours. Please, harder..."

"I won't let anyone else get close to you. You hear me, Pete..."

He has no idea what I'm talking about. why I can't come to sleep in peace.

"I'm going insane, Vegas...please..." He licks my lips and sucks my tongue.

"You're burning with desire, babe...ah...fuck...cum with me one more time..."

His mind seems to be maddened with desire. He doesn't want to stop. He doesn't want me to stop.

Tonight, we are explicitly in agreement.

"Vegas...please... "

...

Sweet little kisses covered his still flushed face. His eyes were closed...his breathing had normalized.

Our sheet was smeared with sweat and lust.

When Pete's body squirmed for the last time, his liquid no longer spurted.

He had a dry orgasm.

I, on the other hand, didn't get out of him until the last drop has leaked through his delicious hole.

Pete is too exhausted to shower. I cleaned him up and changed the sheets, leaving Pete lying comfortably.

I watched his beautiful complexion.

Pete was desperate for me.

So rare. I'm the one usually desperate for him.

It's like he knows the anguish I've been feeling since those photos started arriving.

And the need I have to feel him with me...safe and sound.

Those were uninterrupted hours of love. Sweet and tender...we as one...

Pete wouldn't let me move away from either his mouth or his sweet spot.

We hugged each other tight until Pete fell asleep. Still, he didn't let go of me.

However, my phone would not stop ringing. I had to turn it off.

I enter the bathroom and close the door.

I turn the phone back on.

There are several missed calls.

And some unpolite text messages.

I'll talk to him later.

There was no way to leave Pete alone.

"RING"

Ah... I don't believe it. Is he monitoring me?

I barely answer the call, and the sermon on the other end of the line makes me pull the phone away from my ear.

"Calm down. I couldn't talk." I look at the time that appears on the phone's screen. "Can't we settle this in a few hours?It's going to be dawn soon...okay...okay... I know I've compromised, but I can't just leave right now. You're already handling this, right?! I'm doing that every night. Tonight, I just can't."

I end the call.

To the hell! I don't regret it. All the time we were making love, I could see the glint back in Pete's eyes. That's reason enough for me to skip a day...or night.

"CREAK"

The door opens and I turn around.

Pete stands in the doorway, staring at me.

"Pete..."

...

Author's note:

Hello guys! Maybe this chapter is a little corny and repetitive. But it would break my heart to leave Vegas and Pete without loving each other again before the next chapters.

I'm a big believer in the true love of characters and I hope the original authors don't change that.

While maybe I portray Pete in my fanfics stronger and smarter and less submissive, that doesn't mean Vegas, on the other hand, is an idiot. In my fanfics I clearly portray him as a narcissist and an egoist, but with a good side too, like any human being. His most striking defects I think remain (which I particularly find most interesting) and he loves Pete deeply.

Chess pieces so far:

White Knight: Pete

Black King: Vegas

White King: Lian

Jade Queen: Jade (Yu Ming)

Purple King: Sanya

Red King: unknown

White Queen: unknown

White Bishop: unknown

I'm sorry for any grammar and vocabulary errors. It's late at night. The review will be done tomorrow.

Thank you so much for still following this story.

Reference:

(1) - I'm choosing Vegas being shot (The series) than car accident (novel).

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.2K 63
gulf at age 14 got pushed into a dark alley getting felt up by a guy, he got saved from a unknown person he's hated gays since then now he's mom is a...
117K 3.9K 31
-i totally hate you ❤️ -I totally hate you too ❤️ Taehyung gets a snap that's willing to change his course of life which includes playing mario kart...
678K 35.8K 90
*Not edited* I snuggled into the pillow before I felt his arm wrap around me, pulling me closer. My head now in his chest as he pulled my leg over hi...
92.1K 1.1K 24
This story follows the life of Tom who's in hospital to get help with his develop issues. He wants to be a man but unfortunately his body has other i...