Love On Set - Florence Pugh

By flower_ka

Scarlett Johansson's daughter goes with her mother on set for Black Widow movie. What will happen when she wi... More

cast
STORYLINE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty six
forty seven
BOOK 2

forty five

2.4K 80 10
By flower_ka

"Fuck, I missed you" Florence breathes out heavily after she pushes me against the inside wall next to the door to my apartment. She didn't even miss a second when I open the door, she just threw herself on me, kissing me hard.

"Missed me? Babe, we just spent the whole night together" I chuckle softly as she begins to nip my jaw.

"Mhm, not like that" She hums against my skin, trail her mouth down on my neck. "I missed touching you. We didn't have time alone for so long" She murmurs, raising her face and connecting her lips with mine again.

I moan against her mouth, giving her an opportunity to push her tongue inside the mouth. I try to fight for a dominance, but when Florence's hands move down, sneaking up under my dress and cupping my ass, I just lose the fight. Her hands fit my ass so perfectly well, fuck. I tangle my fingers into her hair, pulling it and earning a groan from her.

She withdraws from my lips and kisses down on my neck while I slide my hand to the front and resting on her bare stomach, under the blazer. I'm happy surprise when my fingers brushes over her bare tit. She's not wearing a bra. It's nothing new, but in moments like these, I love it.

"Let's go to the bedroom" I whisper, taking her chin in my free hand and lifting her head from the crook of my neck.

She's breathing heavily as she nods at my request. She grabs my hand from her chest and leads me into the room. A soon as we enter, she captures my lips with her in a searing kiss. The kiss is full of tongues and teeth, messy and needily.

When the air becomes a problem, she lowers herself on knees, making my eyes go wide, but I relax when she grabs my foot in her hand and takes my shoe off. She does it with the other foot before she throws them in the same place when she threw hers. Then she stands up and smash her lips against mine. Our hands explore our bodies freely and I push the blazer off her body and grasp her tits in my palms.

"Oh, fuck!" She whines loudly, breaking the kiss and resting her forehead to mine.

"Feels nice" I murmur seductively, pinching her nipples between my fingers.

When she begins to whimper from being oversensitive, I stop touching her breasts and pecking her nose softly. She tries to kiss me again, but I rest my hand on her shoulder to stop her. She gives me a concerned look, silent ask if I'm okay, so I nod to calm her nerves.

"I want to try something that I bought recently" I reveal hesitantly, rubbing her shoulder blade with my thumb.

"Oh, yeah? What is it?" She asks, brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear sweetly.

"Let me show you" I purr, kissing her last time before I go to the dresser and pull out something from the second drawer. I take a deep breath nervously and turn around, showing Florence the dark green strap-on. "I thought you'll get better use with that than my ex ever did" I say somehow confidently, but my heart beats so damn fast inside my chest.

"Really? You want me to use it on you?" She asks, between being surprised and turn on at the idea.

"Yes. Please?" I plead when I misunderstand her silence with being hesitant.

"No need to beg, pretty girl. Take off your dress and lay down. Gimme that" She orders and I instantly take a step forward.

I give her the toy, blushing when she smirks at me, but do what she requested. I slowly unzip the dress, letting the material fall around my ankles. The cold air hitches my bare chest, yes I didn't wear bra either, making my nipples to stand up. She stares at my chest shamelessly, licking her lips before she looks back at me. Her eyes dark, full of lust and desire, watching my every move.

"Lay down" She repeats and I nod, walking to the bed and laying down on the bed, trying to be sexy.

She grumbles something under her breath and gets into work with her pants quickly. She unbuttons the pants, pulling them down swiftly. She leaves her panties on and puts the harness on, wrapping it securely around her waist. I catch my bottom lip between teeth while I let my eyes wander around her almost full naked body. The toy stands proudly, making her so fucking hot. I can feel my panties getting wetter with every second. I literally don't need any more foreplay, I'm more than ready to take her.

"Flo, please. I need you" I whimper, lifting myself on my elbows.

"Oh, darling" She husks out, kneeling on the bed, my legs between hers. She moves forwards until she straddles my hips, the strap-on resting on my belly. "You look so pretty underneath me" She flirts and lick my lips in anticipation.

"And you look hot on me. But do you know how you'd look better?" I utter questionably, resting my hands on her bare thighs.

"Mhm, no. Tell me" She murmurs, rubbing the skin under my tits with her hands.

"Inside me" I breathe out, digging my fingers into her flesh. She inhales sharply and leans down fastly, kissing me hard.

"Your wish is my command, Isabelle" She husks out and slips my panties down on my feet, throwing them somewhere. "God, you're absolutely dripping, pretty girl. Is that all for me?"

"Only for you. Always, Flo" I reply without hesitation, making the older girl smirk.

"Good answer. Now, let me show you how you should be worshiped, okay? Open your legs for me, Isabelle" I do as she says and moan instantly when she lowers her head to my dripping pussy and sucking on the clit.

"Shit, Flo" I groan, pressing my hand to her head for pushing her closer, but she takes my hand and pushes her off from her.

"Tsk, not touching or you won't get anything. You know the rules, Isabelle. Or did you forget them suddenly?" She mumbles when she lifts her head and looks at me disapprovingly, making me swallow harshly with nerves.

"No, no. I'm sorry, I won't touch you again" I rush out, scared of not getting what I want immediately. I need it now, I can't wait.

"I bloody hope so" She hisses in annoyance, but doesn't go back to what she was doing, making me whimper needily. "Shh, I'm gonna fuck you good, love. Don't worry" She murmurs as she begins trailing kisses from my stomach to my neck.

She sucks on my neck as a pro, bitting and nipping my skin before she smooths it with her tongue. I whine and moan quietly, trying to roll my hips for friction, but she holds my hips with force, not letting me move an inch. When I feel like I could blow without proper touch from her, I risk everything and place my hand on her lower back and dig my fingers into her skin.

"Florence, I beg you. Please, please, put it inside. I'll do anything you want later, but please, just fuck me" I beg pathetically, taking her face between my hands and kiss her hard, in hope that it'll help with my begging.

"Mhm, fine. You beg so pretty for my cock, love" She hums against my lips and I finally feel the tip of the faked dick between my folds, poking into my needing hole anc coating it with my natural wetness.

I barely have time to take a breath when Florence's shoves the whole length inside me, making me moan and close the eyes. She gives me a moment to accustom to being so full, taking care of my tits during this time. It feels so good, but it's too little for me after a few seconds and I begin to whimper needily.

It gives the sign for the blonde and she starts thrusting slowly into me. She keeps moving steadily, trying to find my g-spot. But with one, powerful thrust, she hits the spot perfectly, making me arch my back with a loud groan.

"Mhm, like that, pretty girl. Keep moaning for me" Flo husks out straight to my ear and I wrap my arms around her neck, bringing her face close to mine.

We can feel our breaths on our faces and I'm totally focused on the amazing feeling inside me, my stomach slowly tightens with every hit of my g-spot. Flo's hands knead my ass, helping herself with moving. My body moves with hers as a one.

"Oh, god!" I shout when Flo moves her face to my neck and bites into my skin harshly. "'m so close, baby. Faster" I plead in a breathy tone and open my eyes.

I almost come when I see the lust, love and adoration in them. She has the most beautiful eyes in the word, especially when they are looking at me like nothing else matter to her. She speeds up the thrusts, making the knot in my stomach tightens so damn much. I'm on the edge of cumming, I just need a little more.

"I know you're close, my love. Cum for me. I love you so much, Isabelle" Flo mutters, kissing the corner of my lips before she connects them in a loving kiss. The fucking is rough and fast, but kissing is always loving for us and I love every second of it. "Cum for me, darling"

"Yes, yes, fuck!"

And with that, the knot breaks thanks to the sweet words whispered by Flo. I gasp into her mouth, moving my fingers down on her back and scratch it while my back arches as I come hard on Florence's cock. My mouth release a very loud, almost pornographic moan while my hips keep rolling down on the toy, trying to extend the euphoric feeling while Flo slows her moves a little.

I slowly come down from the high, but Florence doesn't stop and begin to speed up again. She keeps thrusting into my pussy with a need and I know she's close too and won't stop until she comes. While I still breathe heavily, I crash my lips against hers and press her body closer to mine by resting my hands on her ass. I lock my legs around her waist securely and begin to roll my hips faster, not letting the toy to leave my pussy even for a second.

Flo breaks the kiss soon after that, pressing her face into the crook of my neck, grunting and groaning while she moves her hips harder and sloppier into me. I already feel my second orgasm approaching and it's starting to get a little overwhelming, but I don't try to stop.

"I love you, Flo. Come with me, baby, c'mon" I whimper to her, digging the fingers deeper into her ass, probably creating some bruises.

"A-Almost... I'm gon-gonna come, bloody hell!" Flo moans into my neck, the hot breath sends shivers down on my spine and I can't help, but come a second time with a squeal when she thrusts desperately hard.

For my luck, it does the trick and Flo follows shortly after me with loud moan. She thrusts a few more times, riding her orgasm before she stops completely and falls on top of me with a shaky breath.

"I love you too" Flo mumbles breathlessly and I giggle softly, kissing the side of her head lovingly. "Was I better than him?"

"Oh, yes, definitely, baby. So good for me" I reply reassuringly and she lifts her head and smiles goofily.

"Hell yeah!" She exclaims cheekily and I laugh, shaking my head amusedly.

"Dork" I chuckle before I catch her lips in mine in a slow kiss.

Best first Valentine's Day ever.

I'm slowly finishing this book. I think I'll do 2 more chapters before ending book 1. 

I also added updating schedule in my bio!

Published: October 11, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 6.9K 41
Scarlett Johansson is a twenty-two year old woman. She attends dental school, she loves to read and is in love with her fiancé Colin. Everything in h...
142K 2.4K 62
Scarlett x daughter figure/ nat x daughter figure one shots to cope with my mother issues :)
6.9K 249 25
Noura Naomi Carey, this is her story. Her life is a literal roller coaster. From walking in the New York streets, to walking in the Outset Office. Al...
94.9K 2.9K 37
Katie is 18, just graduated, has so many college options but she rather do photography. Only problem is her mother forbids it, among other things. S...