BIGGBOSS -APNE ANDAAZ MAI

By Tejran826

Read krlo pata chal jayega More

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Notice
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Notice
Part 97
Part 98
NOTE
Update
Update
π‘΅π’†π’˜ π‘Ίπ’•π’π’“π’š!!

Part 51

3.1K 395 122
By Tejran826

So here you go all are waiting for this chapter...You guys are so lovely and the comments I loved a lot and pls do comment now as well... Let's go...

Salman was watching all the videos and minute by minute his anger is rising and makers are hell nervous seeing him....

Salman thrown the glass with a force on the ground...

Salman - what the hell is going on... This is fucking shame to the bb fraternity...

This is such a disgusting thing and Shamitha she's Fucking playing unfair and you people didn't take a call at all... Is it the way you behave if any commoner will be there in shamitha's place??
Let's just say Shamitha ke place mai teja hothi toh aap log zaroor kuch toh bolthe...
I was expecting shamitha to be good and support her but my foot she is fucking that insecure bitch and inhuman doesn't have humanity at all...

Woh insaan nahi hogi atleast aap toh ho na seriously they were torchoring her to hell and you people could have stopped right?? Hot water daal rahe the ladki hai woh  how can she feel...aap logon ke upar daalne se patha chalega...

Makers - Sir even we are feeling bad for tejasswi... she's going through hell... but woh sir shilpa shetty aur highers  se bohot pressure aarahi hai to support shamitha...

Salman - Cut the crap man kon hai woh log mere saamne leke aao this is the third time she is coming and she only holds a insecurity and a bitch personality... I am fucking done and I don't care about anything... I am gonna take an action... that little girl is being torchored to hell, where there is no mistake of hers...

Salman always had a soft corner for Teju and he likes her personality a lot... and seeing all the things happening to her he was shattered himself and cursing himself for hosting such a show and being unfair to that little heart... But he was on a mission today to set the things right!!!

Here the Weekend ka waar started..........

Salman kept a straight face and housemates were hell shocked looking at him...

Salman - Hi Tejasswi.. How are you feeling now?? Everything okay??

Teju - yes sir I'm fine just a little fever and legs pain.. but it's ok..

Salman - how was this week ?? Do you think sanchalak decision is unfair??

Teju - Sir genuinely speaking, I don't know what has happened outside and what did rashmi do,, but when  6 people are fighting for me and they are calling out things as unfair... It will definitely be unfair sir... Karan Rithvik don't fight for useless things, they voiced out a lot that shows how much unfair is shown by shamitha... I know she hates me to the core but atleast task mai toh fair reh sakthi thi sir...aur isse mai vip bhi nahi bansakthi just nominations se bach sakthi hu sir.. but no some people clearly have problems with me.. i can't do anything for that.. 

Salman - do you think she is insecure???

Teju - absolutely sir, 1000 percent I would say.. I know the consequences for saying this but I don't care sir.. always in my life I have been straight forward and I will never change that quality of mine.. This is me and if u wanna accept then do,if not then leave... I fucking don't give anything to that... 

Salman - today you have the time tejasswi just let it out and tell audience why is she inseure of you??

Shamitha - salman what r u dng???

Salman in high pitch tone - I'm fucking talking to tejasswi so others shut their mouth...

Shamitha's mouth was wide open listening to him...

Teju - Thanks for the opportunity sir specially... I don't care if you people gonna send me home after this but mereko jo bholna hai mai bholungi sir... Biasedness ki hadd hothi hai sir.. aap kisi insaan ko bhale hi hadd se zyaada efforts dene ka baad nicha ghira rahe ho... That is the worst thing that anyone could expect sir... coming to inseurities, she have it head to toe sir... Just to cover it she uses my name and keep pouncing things on me that I'm insecure etc etc... She tries to talk to karan and I don't fuck about that but phir bhi mera naam lena is base less thing... he also doesn't wish to talk by himself but no madam ko usme bhi mera hi naam lena hotha hai... Raquesh is very good frnd of mine sir... ek eldor brother ki tarah dekthi hu.. and ussi haq se baath karthi hu... but she never likes that and I understand she's getting irritated and stopped talking but no again she says just to prove her insecure , i stopped myself talking with Raquesh... sir karthi hu toh bhi problem, nahi bhi karthi hu phir bhi problem... 

Shamitha Shetty's main problem is She cannot stand a strong opiniated women infront of her sir... This is the biggest issue she has... I will take examples too... She did Khatron ke khiladi and in that she couldn't stand jasmin coz of her insecurities and same goes with Ott, she couldn't take divya because of the same reasons.... There is a limit for anything sir but this is called stooping so low... and I will not be silent when it questions about my character... This is it sir...

Salman - Tejasswi jab aapko patha hai shamitha fair nahi khelegi why did u do the whole fucking task... aap baahar aasakthi thi na..??

Teju - She clearly wants rashmi to win so she was unfair, I didn't give up because I wanna try atleast seeing me till last she might be fair but my bad... Insecurities never goes off with her...

Listening Teju's points, karan Rithvik jai were damn sure of something happening like ofcourse they were thinking of biasedness towards shamitha and what actions they gonna take... but what made them even more shock is salman was silently listening to teja...

They all were super proud of their girl, but still they have that slight tension....

Salman - So Karan what is your call about teja and aapne bhi shamitha ko insecure unfair bohot bola hai aapka kya kehna hai isme??

Karan - Sir I totally agree with tejasswi... her each and every point is absolutely right... I have been seeing her since weeks... her main motive is to show tejasswi in a bad light... She instigates people to go against her and was being tried this with me also but that's not easy... fooling karam kundrra is fooling herself.. and insecurity yes sir because sir when this point has come at last weekend... I kept a rewind of all the things happened from first week... and I actually connected the dots sir... From starting it is clearly visible that sir she is insecure of teja and woh har point pe uska naam laathi haia ur neecha dikhane ki koshish karthi hai...

Unfair ka toh mai kya hi bolu sir Rashmi ne 10 baar box upar kiya hoga but madam ne ek baar bhi nahi dekha and khaana mana kiya tha teja ke liye and she had a full plate meals... Agar unhe unfair rehna hi hai toh unke team mate rashmi ko bol dethi ki play fair matlab kuch gadbad na karo and at last I will make you win... aise bhi jeethi na we would be fine but itna cheating karke jeetha is definitely not fair... This is fucking disadvantage to opp player and kya kya nahi kiya sie unlogo ne... woh log bhul gaye ki woh bhi ek insaan hai, mirchi, hot water agar usse kuch serious hotha toh kya karthe sir ye log and specially what about you people sir what the hell are makers doing sir... I know you doesn't watch it week days... makers ko kya hogaya sir biasedness ke chakkar mai kisi ka jaan leloge kya... If it gonna continue I'm gonna quit this show sir.... That's all

Salman - abb aathe hai motarma ji ke paas the main person of this shaam...Ms. Shamitha Shetty...

Shamitha - yes salman..??

Salman - It's sir I am your fucking host here...

Everyone's mouth was wide open and were shocked is an understatement...

Salman - Kya aapko lagtha hai aapne sahi kiya madam?? unfair hona ??

Shamitha - It's a task salman...

Salman - Sir...

Shamitha - It's a task and sanchalak decision is the final one so I want rashmi to win so i did it... It's my wish

Salman - and you think it is good doing all these... This is fucking a reality show... aap koi bhi hosakthe ho aapke hisaab se nahi chaltha hai ye show... being a fair or unfair sanchalan is also a task and that is noticed by all of us and even audience... Aap itna neeche ghir chuke hona aisi harkat karke shit I'm even feeling shame to talk to you... That girl tejasswi out there suffering she's been torchored and what not and aapke muh se kuch nahi nikla.. and jab rashmi pe sirf thanda paani daala gaya u were like fire has been thrown on her... aapka insecurities biasedness wahi dikh rahi hai madam... You stoop so low to just show someone they are insecure... That's very wrong and I totally aggree with whatever Tejasswi and Karan told about you...

You are fucking insecure of a 29 yr old girl... because she is a strong headed girl... and for your informatio, she is the queen of ITV and fucking ruling telivision industry since 10years... Yaha koi bhi aisa nahi hai jo Tejasswi prakash ko nahi jaanthe hai... You are a nepotism product and only known by ur sister name and only done one song sharara sharara... you have been still doing that only... Tejasswi ki ek dialogue is much more greater than your whole career madam... whatever she is today is by her own self and not like you and this is the main problem you have with her... It's clearly visible Shamitha shetty... don't play those victim card and insecurity cards.. Poori jantha ko patha hai kon kisse insecure hai and shame on you to do such things... The respect I have for your sister is also getting ruined by your things...

Shamitha- You cannot insult me like this you know what will happen??

Salman - aane do jisko aake baath karna hai baath karo I will fucking stand here and give ans... aap logon ki wajah se ek masoom ladki itna torchor seh rahi hai and upar se she performed each and every task so well and had given her 200 percent and when she was not even well... she did the great Job.. aap uske saamne 1 percent bhi nahi ho madam... I am fucking warning you iske baad aapse muh se insecure nahi sunna hai and play fair warna consequences bohot gandhe honge...Remember that... and not a word more..iske baad agar jaana hai toh baahar jaa sakthe ho aap koi nahi rokega aapko...

these all were said with anger and higher tone...

Rashmi - Sir may I talk??

Salman - Ohh picture abhi baaki hai madam... ruko na sabar karo...

Screen Freeze...............

Precap : Salman entering BB house...??

Salman targets Rashmi???

""HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING KARAN KUNDRRA""

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 24.7K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❀️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
59.2K 6.8K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❀️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...
597K 49.7K 94
BOOK TWO IN THE DESTINY SERIES (Completed) A Story where destiny is the one who make them come together and get married
132K 13.2K 29
Happppieeeeeeeeee Reading!!!