Come On, Get Happy! [Partridg...

By bonbonsandbooks

Some girls never ever forget their first crush. Their high school love. The one that got away. It was harder... More

Author Note|Disclaimer|Copyrights!
The Cast:
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Come On, Get Happy! [The Partridge Family]

132 8 0
By bonbonsandbooks

Some girls never ever forget their first crush. Their high school love. The one that got away. It was harder when that guy happed to be your best friends older brother.

But now Harmony changed her image. She wasn't the same dorky high school girl she used to be. Now she wanted to win the heart of Keith Partridge. Americas heartthrob. Every woman longed to win his affections.

Could the new Harmony finally have a real chance to win Keith's heart? Or was she stuck with her own broken heart?

• A Keith Partridge Fanfic!
• Partridge Family!!

* Note, this is just my fun take on the show. I do not own the rights, image, or music of the Partridge Family. With that being said enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 20K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
914K 42K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
722K 44.3K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC