Power Up! (Male Reader)

By Morning_Blankets

Townsville, USA. A normal city with strange problems. Monsters, villains, and even demons try to attack the c... More

Once Upon A Time....
Working In The Dark
Life Keeps Moving
Favors For A Friend
Meeting At The Mall
Making A Deal With The Devil
A Dance Recital And Late Night Chats
The Day Life Of A Super Powered Teenager
Operation: S.C.R.I.P.T
A Trio Of Questions
Countdown To Homecoming
Homecoming Finally
Three Identities, Three Troubles
The Black Puddle Queen Pt. 1
The Black Puddle Queen Pt. 2
The Tale of The Four Kings
Cityville Pt. 1
Cityville Pt. 2
The Underworld
Kinda Fixing Things
Things Are Never Easy
Vilestown Pt. 1
Vilestown Pt. 2
Vilestown Pt. 3
Vilestown Pt. 4
Vilestown Pt. 5
Minor Adjustments
The Mark of Kings
OVAs #1
Date At The.......
A Secret Family
A Saturday On A Monday
The Secret Misadventures Pt. 1
The Secret Misadventures Pt. 2
The Secret Misadventures Pt. 3
The Secret Misadventures Pt. 4
What Do We Do Now?
Voting #3
16 Candles And One Wish
Lakeview Pt. 1
Lakeview Pt. 2
Lakeview Dance
Into The Unknown Pt. 1
Into The Unknown Pt. 2
Into The Unkown Pt. 3
Into The Unknown Pt. 4
A/N
Tales Of The Unknown Pt. 1
Q&A
New Cover! (A/N)
Tales Of The Unknown Pt. 2
Tales Of The Unknown Pt. 3
Tales of The Unknown Pt. 4
Tales of The Unknown Pt. 5
Capital Of The Unknown Pt. 1
Capital Of The Unknown Pt. 2
Mystery Inc. Pt. 1
Myserty Inc. Pt 2
Meeting Your Heroes Pt. 1
Meeting Your Heroes Pt. 2
Something In The Orange
Future Quest Pt. 1
Future Quest Pt. 2
Future Quest Pt. 3
Future Quest Pt. 4
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
A/N

Back To Townsville

1.3K 79 24
By Morning_Blankets

Liz sat at the table and watched as you, Mitch, Zak, Brat, and Courage ate like a pack of rabid animals that haven't been feed in years. She would be impressed, if she wasn't so disgusted. You had filled her in on what happened, she was more or less nonchalant about it, and she informed you that the Saturdays needed to leave on an emergency.

Looks like Zak would be staying with you for a while. That being said.....

Liz: I found a bigger place. One with enough rooms for all of us.

You all stopped eating and looked at her. You looked to Mitch with a raised brow.

Y/N: Why are you surpised? You don't even live here.

Mitch thought about it.

Mitch: Oh yeah.

He went back to eating.

But a new place? You had just moved into this one. Well, kinda. It has been a few months now. But, still. This was so sudden.

Liz: It's a house!

Y/N/Brat/Courage: WHOOO!

Power Up!

Y/N: Oh. That's how you knew about this place.

You looked at the new house that Liz had bought. It was pretty nice and it was definitely bigger than the two bedroom apartment you had gotten used to, but the house wasn't the problem. No.

It was the house next door.

Professor: Howdy, neighbors!

You looked over to see the Utonium family heading your way. Yes, they were now your neighbors. No, you didn't know how to feel about it.

Buttercup: S'up?

Blossom: Good morning.

Bubbles: Welcome to the neighborhood!

Mitch: Thanks.

You looked to your friend.

Y/N: Once again, you don't live with us.

Mitch just shrugged and followed Liz into the house with the Professor. That just left the six of you behind.

Blossom: So, have you been sleeping? Has the Beast tried to talk to you again?

You shook your head. He had been dead silent since you returned to Townsville. It was a bit unsettling, but you figured if he wasn't talking, he wasn't a danger. Besides, Zak hasn't felt anything from him either.

Brat: So, guess we're neighbors now. And I need more stuff for my room. This move sucks.

Zak: I dunno. Never lived in the suburbs before. This could be cool.

Courage nodded in agreement. Bubbles pick him up and held him like a baby before looking at the moving truck filled with your furniture and boxes.

Bubbles: Do you guys....

In a blink of the eye, you and Brat had unloaded everything and set it inside the house. You both returned with a gust of wind and smirks.

Bubbles: Need...help.....

Y/N: No, I think we got it.

Blossom crossed her arms. Now that you didn't have to hide your powers from them, you were always showing off. You stretched a bit before you looked up into the sky. It was so blue.

Zak: Well, I don't know about you two, but I want to see my new room. Though, I doubt that you guys even gave me the good room.

You and Brat both confirmed his suspicions with smiles. Together, you all headed inside.
-------------
Courage jumped on your bed while you took a glance around your new room. It was more or less the same size as your old room, but now you had two windows and an actual closet. Your bed was pushed against the wall and you had a couch against another. The TV was also attached the wall and Buttercup had bought you some lights to "spice up the room".

You even had a new dog bed for Courage. Life was good for the pink dog.

Buttercup: Sweet digs.

You turned around just as Buttercup fell backwards onto your bed. Blossom and Bubbles were helping Zak unpack while Brat handled what little she had. That just left you and Buttercup.

You walked over and sat on the bed as well, while Courage hurried off to get his switch connected to the TV. You took a deep breath and laid back to stare at the roof with Buttercup.

Y/N: You know, none of this would have happened if I stayed in Nowhere.

Buttercup looked at you confused.

Buttercup: What?

You turned and looked at her. You then realized that what you said sounded weird with no context.

Y/N: Right. Uh, Nowhere is where I lived before I moved here. With my grandparents. When my Grandpa passed away, my grandma decided it would be best if I moved in with Liz.

Buttercup didn't know about that. She figured you had a reason to suddenly move in with your sister. But, truth be told, there was still a lot of mystery surrounding you. But, she didn't mind it.

All she needed to know was that you were you. And she liked you. It took her a while to accept that, but she knew it was true. So, with it just being the two of you, she moved her hand and gently placed it over yours.

Buttercup: I never did get to, you know, say sorry about your grandma. It couldn't have been easy.

You shrugged.

Y/N: It's just life.

You both looked at each other, but neither of you said anything. You just enjoyed the silence.

Buttercup suddenly pulled her hand away and patted your arm.

Buttercup: Let's play some basketball. There's a court at a park nearby.

She sat up and immediately whistled for Courage. The dog looked up from his video game and immediately ran over. You couldn't help but smile. Soon, you were standing up as well.
-----------
Mitch: Is that all you guys got? I thought you had powers.

Mitch dribbled the ball while you stood in front of him. Your teams were splut into two, and yours was losing.

Brat: They're handing us our butts, Y/N!

Y/N: I know!

Mitch passed the ball to Buttercup who immediately dunked it. You threw your hands up while Buttercup and Mitch chest bumped. Blossom cheered. Blossom had Courage laying on her lap and Bubbles and Zak had left to get some ice cream for the group.

You started dribbling the ball while Brat and Mitch headed back towards Blossom, talking about having to go to school tomorrow. Yes, Brat would be attending school with you all. It was a choice made by Liz, as her legal guardian.

Lots of changes.

Buttercup made her way over to you and snatched the ball from you, trying to initiate a 1 on 1 game. You watched her as she started to play around with some fancy footwork.

Buttercup: Hey, wanna make a bet?

You stood there for a second before you motioned to her that you were listening.

Buttercup: First one to score has to take the other to breakfast Saturday.

Y/N: Pfft. You never pay whenever we get food.

Buttercup: Then you better score first.

You rolled your eyes and snatched the ball back. You hurried to the basket, only for Buttercup to smack the ball from your hands and shoot a half court shot with ease. You stood there dumbfounded.

Buttercup: Sooo.....the diner on main street is pretty good.

You rolled your eyes just as Bubbles and Zak got back with the ice cream. You and Buttercup headed over, smack talking the entire time.

Tomorrow would be a new chapter in your life, but you couldn't wait to see how it would go.

But, you also didn't know about the figure sitting in a dark room. The one going through the files of former Quest Employees put on Project King. Scanning through the names, they stopped when they saw two names.

Joseph L/N & Lydia L/N.

They clicked their files and began to read through them. They had two childern.

Elizabeth L/N & Y/N L/N.

The figure smiled.

Maybe it was time to introduce themselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 37.4K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
29.6K 626 25
Steven has left Beach City to find himself, some are happy, others sad, but one gem in particular is shattered. Lapis knew she loved Steven ever sinc...
593K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
586K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...