Luna Nova Holiday Camp

By Fluna98

Atsuko Kagari, a young girl very passionate, specially with Skateboard and a her idol Chariot Du Nord, also k... More

The mysterious abandoned building
Holiday camp
Capítulo sem título 3
The revenge
Learning the first tricks
As Cavendish
The training starts
More training
I'm improving
The curiosity kills the cat
The writer visit
Diana's is suspecting
Diana came like a bomb
That strange dream
Luna Nova dancing
Talking with moms
Dodgeball game pt1
Dodgeball game pt2
Dodgeball game pt3
Where's the things?
The witches trio
Skateboard championship pt1
Skateboard championship pt2
Skateboard championship pt3
Skateboard championship pt4
Skateboard championship pt5
Skateboard championship pt6
going for camping
Boat racing
Witches night
Last day camping
Hellene's surprise party
Unexpected visit
Magic?

The end of the Summer

19 0 0
By Fluna98

The revelations shocked the eight girls who discovered the truth about what was happening in Luna Nova, the adults were trying to be as realistic as possible about everything, to tell the truth before things could get worse, but they didn't expect such an unsatisfied reaction from the girls, much to the thought of how all this came to be something hidden under the eight girls' noses.

With the eight of them holding hands agreeing to move forward on this journey for the betterment of magic it was a relief to the six women there, as never before had an alliance to save magic been as grand as the one in 1999 when they first tried to save magic from the cultists.

" I thank you for joining us, I believe we may be able to restore magic to the old glory of before, or even bring a new glory, but first I have to explain something about the three seals... They are blue, green and red, the blue seal is the wisdom seal, we don't know for sure who is the bearer of the seal, as well as the others, the green seal is the seal of time and finally the red seal which is the seal of strength and power, so that we can break these seals we have to find the witches who bear the seal, train them, it will be a difficult task, since these witches have a much bigger difficulty in being able to use magic, but once the seal is broken, they can release an enormous power.

" But we have to be aware that this would also lead to the release of Margaret Ford who is sealed away in an unknown place, which it is better not to say now because it is dangerous, this is a witch who better not be messed with," said Bernadette.

" So is that it? We're just in a situation like this where we're chosen heroines without much choice? Where we now have the burden of saving magic on our backs? And what about you? You're in your prime, don't tell me you're not going to help us with this.

" We will help them by training them and we can also go on this journey together, I'm not just going to be an ass who sits here and watches these cultists kill my daughters and friends," McLaren said.

" We are very sorry for all this... We didn't want to put this burden on you, it's just that our situation is very critical, we have to deal with these difficulties, which are beyond our means... " said Chariot.

" Well, for today it's just an explanation, I ask you to be present here in winter, who knows so we can start our journey in search of the seals, what I ask is that you don't stop training magic, now I leave everything in the hands of Croix and Chariot to help you to achieve this ... Anyway, Diana, Hellene, today is your last day here, we will leave tomorrow morning back to Scotland," said the older redhead, who then cast a spell on the door, removing what was inhibiting the sound.

With that the passage of the girls was being released, each one was going towards their room, walking slowly through the corridors, with a huge revelation that was said in these last minutes, information that was filling the girls' heads throughout this time, of something that was out of the control of the future witches.
Diana was heading towards her room, still indignant at what happened, she felt a hand on her shoulder, looking back noticing someone family.

" Akko? " Cavendish asks.

" Please Diana, today is the last day... Let's go back there, I will miss you... " Said the weeping Kagari.

The two look at each other, very close, half reluctant, the one with platinum hair decides to go with the brown one, walking by the corridors, where they went up floor by floor again in Luna Nova.
The others were following the way to another place, Hellene was hiding tears, going to her room where she started to be alone since then, but for a short time when she heard some knocks on the door, where was Marianne. She even comes to answer it, receiving a hug from Leclerc.

" Since today is the last day, shall we spend this time together? " said the French girl.

" I am devastated, normally I would love it, but all this... Mari, I might end up having the same fate as Chariot Du Nord, I've dreamt all my life of wanting to be a professional skateboarder and now I'm going to have to leave that to the future of magic.... " The Scottish lass said.

" Hey, don't talk like that, we'll get this sorted out before your career starts, you don't have to hide it, what happened with Chariot was a terrible coincidence, she had to take Holbrooke's post, that's not going to happen with you Hellene, we won't let it and hey, look at us both, we're practically the first ones to know how to use magic, imagine if you become such a good witch when it's in skateboarding? " Said the dark haired one cheering up the redhead, who gets a corner smile.

" You really are a sun in my life Mari, so that's fine, you can come in, let's play a little together to relax, reminisce about how it was the best holiday of my whole life, at least now I know the truth, I know I'm a fruit of magic " Said the purple"eyed one, who was soon being cuddled.

The two hug each other like two friends still, even if their feelings showed different, both of them were just being more relaxed, spending their time playing, talking to each other as a way to not fill their heads so much with worries and as Cavendish always loved, the two kept playing Tony Hawk's american Wasteland together, doing the classic mode on co-op.
Near the rooftops of Luna Nova, Diana and Akko were arriving there, the two girls felt the cool breeze of that summer day, with some clouds approaching, signalling a rain that would be coming.

" It looks like it's going to rain, we won't be here that long " said the Scottish lassie.

" Don't cast a curse Diana, I just really want to talk about all these revelations.... I want to say that... Look... I know you must be in the biggest denial in the world right now " Atsuko said.

" I'm not, now that I've seen it in my own eyes I'm bargaining about the reality of magic, something that was hidden from me all these years, me living a lie, you know I feel empty now, all that stuff I lived all these years was nothing but a huge lie " Said the older Cavendish.

" Think of it as a new stage of your life Diana, impose yourself more, don't lower your head to everything that comes, you have to be you " Kagari said pointing her finger to her chest.

" I know, it's just that sometimes I'm afraid of disappointing my mothers, even if now they've just disappointed me, I still think how they'll react when they know that I never really wanted to be a skateboarder, that it's not my real passion, I only skateboard because at some point I liked it and also because I wanted to protect my little sister, but now I see it as a burden, as a chore, I don't see it as something fun, the only time I really had genuine fun was against you Akko, I ignited that urge to skateboard, but it's not my real passion " Said the platinum haired one.

" I've always noticed this, but now it's all clear in my head, I even feel privileged to be the person you're revealing this to, but if skateboarding isn't your passion.... What would it be? What would you like to do? " asks the brown-haired one.

" I wanted to have a career as a rally driver, that's why I'm all the time on those simulators, they perfectly simulate the sensations of driving a car, I want one day in the future to start racing on rally stages, but my mother Bernadette always showed a horrible fear of that, she always spoke very indirectly how my mother Laura was a clueless and that she risked a lot of danger in those races, because really crashing the car was normal and the tracks were dangerous for real " Said the blue-eyed one showing even a gleam coming out of them when talking about the subject.

" She wants to protect you Diana, but you won't know about that if you don't talk to your mothers first, try talking to your red-headed mother, she's the one who was the rally driver, who knows maybe you two together won't get there, like I said, you need to get that head up, not be afraid to ask your mothers for things " Said the crimson-eyed one placing her finger on her friend's chest.

The two half-heartedly fell silent, but it was noticeable that there was a smile on Diana's face as well, and then she ran her hand over Akko's face, with a few tears falling on the Scottish lass face, the inevitable was about to happen.
The faces of both girls slowly moved closer to each other, lips getting closer, until a slight nudge was given by Kagari, sealing a kiss from there on top of Luna Nova's roof. As if they were feeling a sensation that love was the strongest thing, even a strange lighting was coming off their shoulders, with red and blue colours, but strangely the pair didn't notice.
When their lips were together, tongues touching, all they felt was this, was the moist kiss between the two mouths, which soon ended up parting, with one looking at the other half blushing, but still feeling something strong.

" This will be one last memory I want to have about you this summer, I'll see you in winter Akko " Diana said with a smile on her face.

" Diana... I'll see you in winter too... I don't think I'll forget a kiss like that so easily " Kagari said with her hand on her face.

" If O'Neill has a party, tell her I won't be able to attend, I just want to be alone, thank you for all the wonderful things we have lived together here in Luna Nova " Cavendish said hugging Atsuko.

They both come down from the roof, Diana gives Akko a last pat on the head, then walks through the corridors, alone, while Kagari looks at her slowly leaving, with tears falling down both girls' faces, they knew that this would be the last moment of the summer that they would see each other.

" (In the end I couldn't express to Diana what I felt for her that summer.... I will still be with this weight in my head, but now at least I could help her, we could be closer than ever, now this all has its end... I hope that in the winter these feelings still exist.... I love you Diana Cavendish).

" (Akko... How I wish I could have told her how I felt, but unfortunately it's not the time, Hannah and Barbara were a little right, the summer was going to end and I was just going to keep putting it on her, I think that was the best decision I could make, although I will miss Akko a lot, she was a special person to me in this time, her silly and mischievous way, shows an amazing person, someone I created an admiration for... I love you Atsuko Kagari).

Each one went their separate ways, with Cavendish going to the room where she stayed to pack her things to leave back to the Cavendish mansion, still feeling very much in her heart everything they felt for each other. Kagari, on the
other hand, went to the red team's room where she was also doing the same of packing up to leave, since she was going back home for good after the message her mothers sent.

" So Akko, what do you intend to do now? You knew about this magic stuff all along, why didn't you tell us? " Lotte said.

" Yes, it seems that Marianne and Hellene are more your friends than we are," said Sucy.

" Sucy! " They both say.

" It's not that... You didn't believe me, the three of us formed a trio with an idea that was having a consensus, it has not been long since we awakened our magic, I can barely use magic like they do by the way... We were going to reveal it to you when we came to tell you our plan, we were going to use magic, turn ourselves into rats, invade discreetly Ur... Chariot and Croix's room, get the book on the sly, use a spell to replace the books and so, we would get out of there without being noticed, using magic, one of us could watch the two of them until they sleep " said the Japanese.

" The plan is... It's not shit, you have thought of a good plan, but still, what is it Akko? We have known you longer than these two, we have been your friends for a long time, why didn't you reveal this to us? " said Manbavaran.

" Because we entered into an agreement not to tell anyone, and I couldn't even show you because I seem to have something that holds me back from using magic, it seems that for me it is harder than anything to use the basics of magic, I am simply the disaster of a witch " Atsuko replies.

" Not to mention that your tongue is pretty loose, you'd be gossiping to everyone Sucy " Yanson said laughing.

" Oh come on! Fuck, but you guys are right, now our concern is this mission that was put on us, now we have this crazy adventure that they put on us to save magic, kind of a fantasy thing, but after what Diana's mother did, I just shut up, now I'm interested in this witch thing, imagine the thousands of possibilities I can do, spells to poison someone, spells to cause chaos, I loved it " Said the Filipina.

" Sucy! " They both say.

" Oh, come on. Are you going to be good witches all the time? The fun is in being chaotic, I'll have a lot of fun when I start learning how to use spells... I've been thinking about it for a while now," said the girl with the pink hair.

" No! You're going to use it irresponsibly, I don't want to be bullied on my last day, I just want to be at peace, I just wish that this day... Never to end... I just wish it was a bad dream," Kagari said, flopping down on her pillows, getting a little depressed.

" I think it's better that we don't fill Akko up now Sucy, she's had quite a day, imagine for you to see your idol being someone you had no idea about having hidden the truth the whole time, never having said anything, not to mention the thing with magic, for Akko it's all new too, we have to be together above all " Said the blonde who was getting close to her friend who lay crying looking at the wall, while she was receiving affection from her freckled friend.

The girls of the red team are kind of getting together to make Atsuko feel better, as it was a very rare moment when they saw her so melancholic and emotionally down, just a girl who is always so energetic and active, she was all down, knocked down, feeling without any emotional support.

[Amanda: Do you guys want to have a farewell party?] 16:44

[Diana: You can do it, but I'm not going, I'm too bad to leave my room, I just want to be alone in mine now] 16:44

[Hellene: Thanks Amanda, but I'm not going today, I'm a bit sick too, I just want some time to myself, we'll see each other in winter, maybe I'll have the head for it by then] 16:44

[Marianne: I'm going to spend the rest of the day with Hellene here in her room, we're playing together, it's the best thing to do, I'm sorry the summer has to end this way, the revelation came like a meteor over us] 16:44

[Sucy sends photo of Akko lying down being consoled by Lotte] 16:45

[Sucy: Sorry, but I've never seen Akko like this, our friend isn't one to get depressed, I think we'll take a rain check on that one Amanda, I'm really sorry] 16:45

[Lotte: I think we all need some time to ourselves, a party would not be the best way to liven up those nerves] 16:45

Amanda blocks her phone a little frustrated at seeing the messages, almost playing along, but just left it on the table and sat on her bed half in quite obvious frustration.

" Nothing! They really don't want to... Fuck, I didn't think a little thing like that would end up with them, I didn't feel that way, I was just shocked, but now stopping to think. Fuck that, we are going to have a journey in search of something cooler and stop and think a little, now with magic, all that nonsense is real and can be possible to do, I'm all for it now, I loved to hear the news! Now I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out " Said the excited O'Neill.

" You know Amanda, some of us really was feeling like a knife in the back, Akko mainly, Diana too, they didn't imagine they had bigger secrets, so they must be feeling more, if it was just a magical journey, everyone would react like you " Jasminka answers.

The summer was coming to an end, after a holiday that turned out to be too long for these girls because of a future that was far from their control, bombastic revelations that are about to change the lives of these kids, who didn't expect all this to happen. A long journey awaits them, the future of magic is now in the hands of Akko, Amanda, Diana, Sucy, Lotte, Hellene, Marianne, Constanze and Jasminka, in addition to the older ones who will be there to guide them.

Hold on, if love is the answer, you're home

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.1K 26
"I've always wanted to sing on stage with crowd's of people screaming my name..." "But that day will never come true..." You are an ex-trainee after...
3.4K 141 20
One day at Shiny Chariot's concern ten years ago. Akko and Diana meet and become childhood friend! These encounter will change their whole story. Ats...
16.1K 701 148
(738,249 words total) Credit to - VathySkotadi on ao3 When Akko sees her first broom race in person as a child, she is awed by one of Earth's designa...
8.3K 854 26
Atsuko "Akko" Kagari was always considered an odd girl. This was because she missed something in her life. Something crucial. She first thought it wa...