Yujiro x Reader

By Molangisthebomb

~Q~ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: Dog Lover
Chapter 37: Who Do You Prefer To Be Around?
Chapter 38: Partners
Chapter 39: A Man Like Him
Chapter 40: A Woman Like Her

Finished

726 14 7
By Molangisthebomb

Hey...

I came to say that this story is done.

In all, everyone is happy and gets what they want. So this story ends with a happily ever after.

But I did want to point a few things.

Grammar mistakes, I make mistakes and don't realize it until I've already published the chapter so I'm gonna have to work on that. Please point out any mistakes so that I can correct them.

Conflict, I didn't put a lot of conflict in this story like I was going to do originally. You also notice that these characters make up quite fast, so I'm sorry I didn't put much conflict in this story.

Love, some of you may think that Yujiro and the reader fall in love too fast. I mean it would usually take like forty chapters for these characters to say I love you but I did it in just twenty..I think.

Finally, you guys. I've seen that some of you have been here since day one, I love all my readers but there are some I want to really point out. If you guys can, could you check out my other story?

juliannasharp

AnimeLV

insidejokerspwossy (Love that name)

Selinahera

ford814

ummmmmm22222

LoveBIrds305

kittylove32

Blank_Bruh_0

abeer3xxx

VisivelmenteLouca

I REALLY want you guys to check out weirdcoreisfun, she has some cool fnaf pics. You don't have to, but I would really appreciate it.

I probably didn't get all of you but these are the ones I know the best. Sorry if I didn't get some of you, it doesn't matter cause I'm grateful for you guys either way.

I also wanted to tell you all that I have only published two stories and I have no intention of posting anymore Baki stories. I do enjoy writing but I like to write other stories in different genres so I'm drifting my focus away from Baki stories.

Thank you all for reading my story it means so much, I love you all.

PEACE OUT!

~Q~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 66 11
Description: You are plus size woman with curly hair ( short or long doesn't make a difference every other features up to you) After making new frie...
271K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
8.5K 187 29
I've had this idea for a while, and I want to write it bc there isn't that many of Aone and a child. aone is just a cinnamon roll of a man and so thi...