Yujiro x Reader

By Molangisthebomb

~Q~ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: Dog Lover
Chapter 38: Partners
Chapter 39: A Man Like Him
Chapter 40: A Woman Like Her
Finished

Chapter 37: Who Do You Prefer To Be Around?

781 20 2
By Molangisthebomb

Extra Chapter 2: Who Do You Prefer To Be Around

The three Hanma's are surrounding you, wanting to know who you like to be around the most.

~

Jack

Jack was...calm.

You could be around Jack because he seemed genuinely cool and calm, but like his father he has to be arrogant in some way.

Jack was quite like Yujiro, Yujiro would purposely make someone upset just for the thrill of it. You were a fighter just like Jack, Jack wants a fight so he'll piss you off to make you fight him. 

He was always making you mad, but his infamous strategy to make you upset was calling your mother. You didn't want a man who was older than you, even by one year, to address you as a mother.

You were 32 while Jack was 33, he didn't look at you as a mother figure but more of a sister or close friend and you were well aware. He called you mom to make you upset, it takes a lot of to get you upset.

You may get irritated or stressed but never angry and so far, Jack has managed to make you more irritated than angry. 

Jack also had a thing for being disrespectful to others, mainly you. When you first met him, he didn't have proper table manners, but now he has a little class. He could wipe his mouth with a napkin but he couldn't keep his room clean.

Jack didn't live with you but he did start to live here in Russia, you'd come to his home often to give him food. Jack lived like an absolute bum, you would clean his place before he got back and buy him clothes because he didn't do it.

You did seem to realize why Jack called you mom now, you did treat the man like he was a child who just moved out of their parents home.

He called you mom at first to piss you off but now he does it because he genuinely thinks of you as some type of parent or elder sibling. You had a problem with him calling you mom, but you had better things to worry about than Jack.

Jack could be an dick, but he could also be a kind man.

Like when you buy him clothes or food, he is always away when you get there but you have a key. You come once a week when you're free, Jack knew it was you and to thank you he'd give you ginger snaps and you loved ginger snaps.

During your pregnancy with Kenji, Jack really cared for you. When Yujiro was away, Jack was always there to help you.

Once Kenji started to get his teeth, Jack would constantly feed the boy more than he could chew. You thought of the gesture as cute because you knew how poor Jack was and how he couldn't eat.

You didn't say anything until he tried to make Kenji eat raw meat, you cussed Jack out when Kenji took a bite out of a deer heart.

Jack and you would hang out of course, you didn't go on walks or anything like that though. Jack preferred helping others, Russia could get extremely cold, people were homeless in every country but Russian weather was brutal.

He did have a job, he got a job for one simple reason, to use the money to help other people. He had a home by scaring the living shit out of people, he didn't have to work but he wanted to work.

On a Sunday, the day you were usually off work, you and Jack would go to shelters. You would bring food and water, you made meals that could keep people from starving and always brought two packages of water.

Most homeless shelters in your area were poor, many people didn't care because they worried for themselves. You donated money to help shelters afford food along with helping people build new shelters.

Your heart would flutter every time you would see Jack helping out, talking with children or making quilts for them. You've donated nearly a million dollars all together to homeless shelters in your area because of Jack and honestly you weren't upset about it.

He had his moments, but he was nice to be around.

~

Baki

Baki was so much fun to be around.

He was quite different from his father or brother, well not completely different from them. He did have some similarities.

Baki never tried to piss you off but he did poke at you. Baki would constantly pull jokes and bring up old memories you wanted to forget about.

He thought it was necessary to tell his father everything about you, there were some things you didn't want anyone to know about, mainly Yujiro. But Baki would always see the need to bring up something you thought was long forgotten about.

You kissed a man by accident, Baki was with you when you went to a meeting with a business man. You talked with him, the man was polite and elegant.

You were going to give him a kiss on the cheek but your lips landed on his lips. He was a married man and you were as well so the both of just decided to move on and forget about the whole thing but Baki didn't.

This happened five years ago, but Baki brought it up over dinner last year. You were going to beat his ass for that, you managed to calm Yujiro down about the whole thing but he did a number on the man who you kissed by accident.

You kicked Baki's ass over it, the man was in the hospital for nearly a year before all his wounds could heal. Thankfully the man didn't pull out of the deal, but he's in a wheelchair.

But Baki had a good side.

You and Baki were best friends, you have been friends for nearly twenty years now and you couldn't be happier.

Baki used to be a shy boy who rarely talked with anyone but you, now he was a little arrogant shit that you would kill if you didn't care for him.

Baki really loved to cook with you, eating was his favorite thing to do. He lived in Russia with Kozue as well, Baki didn't stay with you but he came over every day.

Baki would come over when you were away so when you got home, you heard rambling in the kitchen thinking it was an intruder but it was Baki just searching through the cabinets for something to eat.

You got tired of Baki always eating up your food so you started to take him grocery shopping. You used to go grocery shopping every Monday but with other people living in your home, you went Monday and Saturday.

You liked going shopping with Baki, when you did go shopping, you'd pick up some extra food to make for the people at the homeless shelters.

Baki had a dog, Musashi. The dog was calm unlike Baki who seemed hyper most of the time. Musashi hated to play with your dogs, Musashi seemed like he wanted to lie down and sleep while your dogs wanted to sleep once they burned up all of their energy.

You managed to spare time to bring all four dogs to the park so they could play, you and Baki would watch them play while talking with each other.

With Yujiro being a dog lover, he could take the dogs and hang out with Baki, something he seemed to avoid.

During pregnancy, Baki was the most protective person you ever met. Everyone was being protective during your pregnancy but Baki was the most protective. It got to a point where it was actually annoying you.

You couldn't even walk down the steps without Baki wanting to carry you down them. When you had to use the restroom, Baki would be standing outside. Baki even wanted to watch over you while you slept because he thought his father wasn't capable of watching you properly but you quickly denied.

You loved Baki and he was one of the nicest men.

~

Yujiro

You hated being around Yujiro, you hated to say something like that about your own husband but it was true.

Yujiro is so arrogant and no one could change your mind about that. You were shocked that you fell in love with him or better yet married the man.

Yujiro always knew how to make you mad but you didn't play his game, you used to always have something to say to Yujiro but now you didn't even respond half of the time.

You could see Yujiro was getting annoyed when you didn't give him some snarky comment but you could care less.

Yujiro was always way too possessive over you and the kids. He broke a boy's neck because the boy was messing with Alina.

You thought he could have handled it a little better than breaking the neck of some seventeen year old boy, Yujiro would be sitting in jail but who would arrest Yujiro Hanma?

Then Kenji, Yujiro tripped a girl who was bullying Kenji. You didn't hit children that were half your age because it was immature, but Yujiro didn't agree. The girl had a scratch on her forehead and got a warning from Yujiro to never bother his son again. 

But it was so different for you, Yujiro didn't put some guy in a hospital for a couple of months, he nearly killed them.

Yujiro beat some guys ass because he touched you, the man was homeless. When you told him you didn't have any money on you which wasn't a lie, he tried to search your pockets. You were going to handle the situation but Yujiro did it first. He almost killed that poor man, you felt bad so you paid for his medical bills and sent him to a shelter.

But Yujiro could be nice...surprisingly.

Yujiro liked to watch movies with you or fight. You were getting older and the organization was going to be run by your brother soon, by the time your brother stepped down, you'd be in your sixties.

Even though you didn't get as many missions as before, you still did so you had to stay in shape. You worked out every Thursday, Alina and Kenji liked to work out so they exercised with you as well.

Yujiro would fight you, you liked hand to hand combat. The two of you always fought when you could, he would let you win but it was clear you could put up a fight for while.

After the two of you were done training, you'd both watch movies. He liked to watch movies with gore in it but you preferred to watch something with crime. 

He liked to watch shit like Nightmare on Elm street while you liked to watch Law & Order (Preferably special victims unit💅🏽).

During your pregnancy, he was quite nice. He usually would insult you but he didn't want to put any stress on you, he would bring you anything you asked for.

Alina was having problems at the time, her cycle hit and she was getting nervous from the whole thing. Your doctor recommended you spend most of your time in bed and get sunlight with a good meal, the doctor also recommends you walk around just a little.

Yujiro didn't know a damn thing about cycles surprisingly so you had to help, you walked to the store to get Alina pads because you knew Yujiro would get something too thin or something too small.

When you got back, Yujiro was pissed off. You were about six months pregnant, Yujiro made sure he'd get at you for doing that. 

A week after you gave birth to Kenji, Yujiro immediately wanted sex. He was a sex crazed idiot that you loved for some reason.

You hated him but you loved him as well.

~

Conclusion

"Alright, I've made my decision" You said to the three men who were looking at you.

They were looking at you with looks of curiosity, you smiled at the men before announcing your decision.

"None, I hate all of you to some degree and love you to some degree. So none of you" You said to the men who looked disappointed. Jack and Baki left the room with a sad look on their faces while Yujiro stayed.

"What?" You said to the man who was doing his infamous smirk.

"I'll make sure I'm your favorite" Yujiro said as he grabbed you.

"Wait!" You said as he practically ripped off your shirt.

"Don't got time for waiting" He said.

~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Thank you for the reads and votes!💗

PEACE!

~Q~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 274 44
"sure, let's do it" a sigh of relief. i hope she can take me away from this horrible place
3.7K 99 8
Yujiro is not the only strongest beast in the world but is the best older brother to Y/N...yes Y/N is the lil sister of Yujiro Hanma and is just as b...
262K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
43.4K 2.2K 49
This is the FINAL instalment to the series. Join the conclusion! The Phantomhive Manor has changed throughout the time gap. The feeling has shifted...