"Runaway Ghoul" DewDrop Ghoul...

By Nameless-Simp

After being summoned by Sister Imperator years ago, he was always treated the harshest by her for acting out... More

Chapter 1: What Started It All
Chapter 2: Taking Care Of A Ghoul From Hell
Chapter 3: The Others
Chapter 4: Arguments Unfold
Chapter 5: A Long Day
Chapter 6: Confessions
Chapter 7: Blood Moon๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 8: Friendships
Chapter 9: Alpha's Return
Chapter 10: Welcoming Surprise
Chapter 11: Struggles
Chapter 12: The Stone
Chapter 13: Chains Arrival
Chapter 14: Mysterious New Powers
Chapter 15: The Prophecy๏ฟผ
Chapter 16: Mysterious Kits
Chapter 17: Chaos Kits
Chapter 18: Surprise
Chapter 19: noise complaints๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 21: Lunar Eclipse
Chapter 22: Bloody hide & seek and new faces
Chapter 23: The Others From Before
Chapter 24: The Pit
Chapter 25: Revival of the Fittest
Chapter 26: The Papa's And Family Drama
Chapter 27: Ritual๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 28: Body And Blood
Chapter 29: Zydrate Anatomy
Chapter 30: Hells Bells๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 31: Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Chapter 32: Cruelty Brought Thee Orchids
Chapter 33: Like A Villain
Chapter 34: Looking as Cause
Chapter 35: The Drug In Me Is You
Chapter 36: Ex-Human, Now Beast๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 37: Jesus Is Coming...
Chapter 38: Stay
Authors Note
Chapter 39: House of Affection

Chapter 20: Ghouls Dinner

1.9K 52 30
By Nameless-Simp

As soon as you and Dew fell asleep a loud knock echoed loudly threw the room. Dew whimpered and held you tighter as an even louder pounding sound came from the door. "DEW! Y/N! DINNER IS READY, IF YOU'RE DONE FUCKING COME GET SOME FOOD!" A British voice sounds from behind the door.
"Y-Y/N, I'm still sensitive." Dew whines. Carefully you scoop him up off the bed and hold him gently against you while you walk over to find the two of you some clothes.

*at the dinner table*

Once both you and Dew set down at the table all the other ghouls turned and looked at you with big smirks on their faces.
"So~ Dew, Y/N, got something to share with the rest of us?" Swiss purred out as his tail swayed behind him. "I knew Dew could be a submissive like bastard but damn~" Aether purred out after Swiss. Dew's face was completely red with blush as he leaned over to hide it in the crook of your neck.

The sudden sounds of high heels walking down the hallway make everyone freeze. "Y/N, we know what your powers are. It took us all day to find it but we have finally figured out your new ability." Sister Imperator says as she carries an ancient giant dusky book and sets it on the table. She points to a page filled with some cursive and faded ink, then you see the title of the page. "The ability to be immortal, to create and revive. Meaning you can revive the dead and the ability to never die no matter what is inflicted against you." Sister says as all the ghouls gather around.

"That's why Chains's spell didn't kill you." Rain says in shock. "That's why Dew woke up after you touched his chest." Mountain said quietly behind you. Suddenly your hands meet Dew's and both sets of hands begin glowing. You both turn to Sister with worry as she and the other ghouls step back. Before you and Sister can react all the ghouls's eyes turn pitch black and they all look at you. "Y/N, it's a lunar eclipse, we need to hide NOW!" Sister says as she grabs your hand and the book before running down the hallway, the ghouls following quickly behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 171 26
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐’๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ. --- ...
103K 3.3K 48
After a traumatic incident that happened in the church when (Y/n) was 15 she is now mute and unable to speak four years later. After she ran away fro...
46.9K 1.3K 42
Copia X Reader. After getting kicked out you are taken in by some odd people and become an assistant, your life was changed but for the better or wor...
612K 8.4K 119
Book 2. Heavy smut warning. There may be some trigging smut in here, so I do put a โš ๏ธ before them. I do not take requests, but if you have any ideas...