The demon and impossible love...

By evarajter

Y/n is happy at home but one day she meet a boy. They call him Pan. And then Everything change for her. She h... More

Getting to know the story
Part 1-Meeting
Part 2-Nightmare
Part 3-fight
Part 4 -"Welcome to Neverland"
Part 5- Secret
Part 6-Magic
Part 7-Captain Hook
part 8-Welcome back to Neverland
part 9-Try not to fall in love
part 10-Love
part 11-Get away from her
part 12-Wait for me in dreams
part 13-Home?
Part 15-Loving
Part 16-Open fellings
Part 17-Goddess
Part 18-Let go
part 19-Storybrooke
Part 20-Problems
Part 21-Back in Neverland
Part 22-Cave
Part 23-Athena
Part 24-Godess with goddess
Part 25-New visitors
Part 26- Wednesday
27-Why?!!
Part 28-Finding out
A/n

Part 14-Henry

21 0 0
By evarajter

*up is clothes you wear when you teleport back to Neverland*

*It's night*
I can't believe they hid this from me all these years. Why?And what happened to Henry? Is he still alive?I have to find out!! But first I need to find out what Peter knows about it.

OH No!!! I forgot how to call him so I can go back!But I will scream if I don't remember, I hope it will work.

"PETER PAN!!!!!"
I scream as loud as I can.

"BOOOOO" says Peter. When I see him, I quickly go to hug him and start crying.

*Peter's Pov*
When I said BOOOOO she just came to me and hug me and started crying.I was honestly surprised by her reaction because she never wanted to show weakness and I like that about her."is everything okay?" I asked gently."I was lied to all my life, I never had real parents because they died...

(A/T:*To lazy to writte the rest*)

"Were you hiding this from me?" She suddenly asked me. "What do you think" I asked her. "A bet" she said in one word. And I immediately answered her "Yes."

I was so very sad and defeated that I looked at the ground and said to her "Then Goodbye".She looked at me in amazement instead of jumping for joy or just walking away."Why, I lost the bet not you" HUH! But she found out.All she said after that was "I been hidding something from you." I looked at her in surprise "I Love you Peter Pan". Is the last think she said beafore we teleported back to Neverland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...