Owned By A Mafia | Jungkook...

By hazzel_514

COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart q... More

Introduction
01 PROLOGUE
02 ENCOUNTER
03 FEELINGS
04 CARE
05 SCARED
06 CRAVING
07 OBSESSION
08 ONCE IN MY ARMS
09 THE KISS
10 CAN'T SEE YOUR TEARS
11 THE CONFESSION
12 PAIN
13 BETRAYAL?
14 BETRAYAL pt:2
15 FAKE
16 PAY FOR IT
17 YOUR PAIN IS MY PAIN
18 RUNNING AWAY
19 GOTCHA
20 MARRIAGE
21 LOVE
22 DESIRE
23 DESIRE pt:2
24 LUST
25 RECEPTION
26 MINE
27 BLEEDING SOUL
28 TRUTH
29 BROKEN
30 HAPPINESS
31 MY LIFE
32 ANONYMOUS
33 ATTACKED
34 BREAKING AWAY
35 GONE
36 WITH ME
37 FORGOT
38 ATTRACTION
39 ATTRACTION pt:2
40 HE
41 SUFFERINGS
42 MESSED UP
44 MINE TO CHERISH/RUIN
45 MY WIFE
46 MY HUSBAND
47 MY LOVE
48 MARK YOU MINE
49 APPA
50 FEEL YOU
51 BACK AGAIN
52 BACK AGAIN pt:2
53 UNREVEALED TRUTH
54 MET AGAIN
55 GAME END
56 REVEALED
57 EPILOGUE

43 WANT YOU

12.5K 602 163
By hazzel_514

We laugh together, we cry together
These simple feelings were everything I had
When will it be?
If I see you again
I will look into your eyes
And say, "I missed you" ~ Jungkook

(A/n: my fav song ♡)

| Author's pov |

"Jungkook we are not sure that it is Jungwoon", Taehyung said.

Taehyung, Jungkook along with their most trusted men are sitting in the meeting room.

Last night when Taehyung told Jungkook that he got voice recording of those traitor guards and the person who attacked y/n, Jungkook was impatient to catch that person. He schedule the meeting today, so that they can discuss and make up a plan to catch that person.

"Remember that day when we found y/n, we got two other bodies also, which were probably of Jungwoon and Mark. So how can Jungwoon be still alive, when I myself buried his body in the ground", Taehyung continued his sentence, making Jungkook go through the flashback of two years ago.

A horrible day of his life.

| Two years ago |

(a/n: plz I suggest you to go through the chapter '35 gone' again. After that you can continue the flashback here. Otherwise it will be difficult for you to understand)

Continued from that chapter.......

Jungkook start running towards the the edge of the cliff from where the car just fell.

"Jungkook stop you will fall", Taehyung plead holding him by his wrist.

Soon a blast was heard. The sound echoed through the area.

The car burned while drowning in the water.

Jungkook stop his struggles and let his body fall on ground.

Jungkook closed his eyes, with his head on Taehyung's lap.

Crying and caressing Jungkook's hairs, Taehyung also start tearing up.

"Boss! What happened to boss", Liam said, coming towards Taehyung and Jungkook's direction with other guards.

"Liam bring the car, we have to take Jungkook to the hospital", Taehyung ordered, trying to pick Jungkook with the help of other guards.

Within a minute Liam brought the car and they all placed Jungkook inside the car.

"Liam take Jungkook hospital carefully", Taehyung said to Liam and took out his phone.

"But where are you going and where is Mrs Jeon?", Liam asked Taehyung confusedly.

But their attention divert to the black car. The person in the car reverse the car at the high speed and turned his car and left from there.

"Follow that car, don't let the person to get out our hand", Liam said to the other guard. He nodded and left to do the work that is assigned to him.

"Boss where is Jungwoon and I can't see Mrs Jeon", Liam asked Taehyung, look here and there to find the presence of y/n.

Taehyung's tears start streaming down.

"Boss what happened?", Liam again questioned being hella confuse.

"S-she l-left u-us", those words came out of Taehyung's mouth.

"What?!", Liam whisper yelled. His shocking expressions are screaming that he can't believe what Taehyung is telling him.

"B-But....h-how? w-why?", Liam spoke in his broken voice. His heart hurts knowing the fact that how much his boss loves his wife.

Liam is feeling a pain, which he didn't receive but experienced it by looking at others.
___________________

| Next Day| (still in flashback)

"BRING MY Y/N BACK! I WANT HER", Jungkook shouted, shattering another vase on the floor.

After breaking almost everything present in the hospital room, Jungkook start punching the wall.

He can hear the loud banging sounds, coming from the other side of the door, but he cared less about it.

After gaining his senses back today, he went crazy. His mind is denying, that y/n left him. The all rage and frustrating in his mind is coming out like this.

"Ahhh.......", Jungkook screamed, sitting on the floor.

"WHY? WHY IT HAPPENED WITH ME? WHY? I just wanted to live a peaceful life with my love. But why this fate is so much selfish. I just desired for her in my life, but these people snatched her away from me. WHY?", Jungkook shouted, crying out loudly. His painful screams can be heard all over the hospital.

On the other hand, Taehyung, Jiwoo, Jungkook's guards and some hospital staff members got worried, after hearing more loud crying sounds.

"I don't want a life in which my y/n is not included. Before her I was spending my life but after she came into my life I start living my life. Before her I was not afraid to loose my life but after her I valued my life for her. Now everything thing is changed, she is not with me. She is not part of my life. I wanted to lead a happy, normal life with her but I feel like I am cursed for that.
I would not say that, I should've died instead of her, because I want to be with her in this life or after this life.

It feels like she took my heart with her. I wish she would had also took my life with her.
But there is only one solution to end my all miseries, which is to finish my this f#cking life. Which is aimless.
Yes I will die with you my doll", Jungkook smiled through the tears.

He harshly wiped his tears, with his sleeves and start roaming his eyes here and there to find something, which can end his life, his painful life.

Finally something caught his eyes. He widely smile and crawled near the broken piece of glass. He swiftly picked a sharp piece.

"Key to my freedom", he whispered, while staring at the glass pieces with his glistening eyes.

He start starching his wrist with that glass piece.
For him that was not working, because only few drops came out his arm.

"Even you betrayed me", he said annoyingly to the glass piece, clutching it tightly, making his hand bleed.

Getting irritated, he start making deep cuts on his neck.

THUD!

The door of the room burst open.

"JUNGKOOK", Taehyung shouted, seeing a horrifying scene infront of him.

"OPPA", Jiwoo also shouted and rushed towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook stop", Taehyung said trying to take that piece of glass from him.

"No...n-no tae let me die....y-yes l-let m-me d-die", Jungkook mumbled in between his hiccups.

Taehyung again tried to take that glass piece from him but Jungkook is not letting him do that.

SLAP!

Taehyung slapped Jungkook hardly. Jungkook stumble back and his grip on that glass piece loosened, making it fall on the floor.

Before Jungkook can even process anything, Taehyung harshly grabbed his collar and shouted, "ARE YOU FREAKING MAD. I WAS TELLING YOU TO STOP BUT YOU JUST WANT TO TAKE YOUR LIFE".

Pushing away Taehyung hastily, Jungkook yelled back, "I DON'T WANT A LIFE IN WHICH MY DOLL IS NOT INCLUDED".

Tears never stopped coming from his eyes. But he was not alone in the room who was shedding tears, Taehyung and Jiwoo was crying along him.

Jiwoo just stood at the distance, watching her brother's miserable condition. While the hospital staff is standing infront of the door frame, pitying the mafia.

Jungkook roughly wiped his tears with his hands and again picked up that glass piece.

Every one present in the room widened their eyes

"JUNGKOOK NO! F#CKING STOP", Taehyung yelled at him. But not being bothered by anything around him, Jungkook again start making cuts on his body waiting the death to embrace him.

Taehyung snatched that piece from him and again slapped him but this time with greater force.

"JUNGKOOK SHE IS ALIVE", Taehyung said, slapping him again, because he was first of all angry at him that he tried to take his life without even knowing anything and secondly Jungkook was not listening to him.

"W-what?", Jungkook whispered, staring at Taehyung.

"Yes Jeon Jungkook she is alive but you have gone crazy. How you even dare to think of taking your life. See your sister, see me and all the people around you, what could've happened to all of us if you had taken your life", Taehyung again raised his voice, taking his rage out on Jungkook.

When Jungkook went to the hospital two days ago after that incident. Taehyung called his special task force to find y/n from that deep water. Although there were not any chances that she will be alive but still Taehyung want to search for her, even to find her dead body.

After twelve hours of searching they found y/n's body at the side of the river, but she was not dead yet. She was badly injured, her head stroke on the large stone leading her to the coma for two years and ended up loosing her memory.

But when they were searching for y/n in the water, they found two dead bodies. Taehyung told them to burry the dead bodies somewhere, assuming that one dead body is of Jungwoon and other one is of mark.

| End of flashback |

"But if Mrs Jeon can be alive after that incident then Jungwoon can also", Liam said, confusedly looking at Taehyung, as he is not sure about anything.

"I don't know but let's keep on searching for that person", Jungkook said. And as soon as he completed his words, someone knocked at the door of their meeting room.

After granting Jungkook's permission, an old man entered inside the room with a tray of cups in his hand.

"Who are you?", Jungkook asked sternly, as he never saw that person in his company before.

"Boss he is the new cook here", Liam said, as he is the one who hired him, because the cook they had before in the company resigned all of sudden.

Jungkook nodded and the old man placed the cups on the table. Taehyung was about to grab a cup of tea but the old man didn't let him.

"NO!", The old man almost shouted. Everyone in the room looked at him with puzzled expressions. He nervously smiled and said, "I mean Taehyung sir this is coffee which is for Jungkook sir. I know know you don't like coffee that's why I made this special tea for you".

The old man said and hurriedly placed a cup of tea infront of Taehyung. And the cup which Taehyung was about to take before, the old man placed it infront of Jungkook.

After serving everyone in the room, he bowed and went out of the room.

"I will make you suffer slowly but painfully Jeon Jungkook", the old man whispered and smirked.
__________________

At night, Taehyung and Jungkook were coming back from their work.

But Taehyung didn't failed to notice the tension that is going around Jungkook's body.

"Jungkook what happened to you. You're looking uncomfortable and why you're sweating even when the ac is on. Are you alright?", Taehyung finally asked Jungkook, who is busy loosing his tie.

Jungkook hummed trying to act normal.

Soon both reached Jungkook's mansion. Jungkook went out of the car and rushed inside the mansion.
Taehyung went to his home.

"Why the f#ck I am feeling hot all of sudden", Jungkook mumble, harshly removing his blazer.

Every part of his body is radiating heat. His hormones are going crazy. All he want for now is y/n. He need her now.

But knowing he is just a brother of a friend to y/n, he is controlling himself. Although the matter is going out of his hands.

He don't want to cheat on y/n by using another girl, although she don't remember him. But still loyalty is loyalty, if it is in conscious or in unconscious state.

Jungkook was about to walk towards his room, when he heard giggling sound from the lounge.

He raised his brow and walked towards the lounge area.

"JEON Y/N!", Jungkook shouted her name, as soon as he saw the scene infront of him.

Y/n flinched hardly after hearing Jungkook's loud growl.

"What the f#ck is going on here?", Jungkook huffed as the scene infront of him trigged him.

Y/n stood up from the couch along with the boy, who was sitting with her, attired in the bodyguard's dress.

"Ummm....M-mr Jeon-", the bodyguard lost his words after seeing Jungkook giving him deadly glares.

"J-jung-kook.....he is m-my f-former c-classmate", y/n stuttered under Jungkook's intimating gaze.

"But he is my bodyguard here not your classmate", Jungkook replied in his cold yet dangerous voice.

"B-boss I-I am s-sorry-", the bodyguard start pleading but Jungkook cut off him in between.

"You're fired", Jungkook said and turned his face towards y/n.

"Jungkook no, you can't do this with him. I insisted him to sit and talk with me. It's not his fault, you can't punish him like that", y/n objected making Jungkook more angry.

His mind and hormones are going crazy. His s#xual tension is growing inside him by each passing by second. And now after seeing y/n with that boy he is at edge of loosing his mind and control.

"You both did a mistake and I will punish you both", he said and grabbed y/n's arm tightly and start dragging her with him.

Jungkook stopped his steps and warned the guard tilting his head, "If I see you again here again or near y/n, than you will be responsible for the consequences".

With that he again start to drag y/n with him.

"J-Jungkook l-leave me", she begged with tears in her eyes. She know that Jungkook is angry right now, as it is clearly visible from his face.

Without uttering a single word, he took y/n to his room.

Entering inside the room, he slammed y/n against the wall.

"J-jung-kook-", before y/n can complete her words, Jungkook smashed his lips on her not being able to control more.

Y/n's tears start streaming down not because she is uncomfortable with the kiss but he is being too harsh on her. He is not kissing her, he is eating her lips.

He hold her hands and pinned them above her head, deepening the kiss more.

Finally after being lack of the oxygen, he pulled out breathing heavily.

Jungkook whispered while panting,

"I want you".

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it.
Do vote and comment
Love you all
Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.1K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
15.4K 698 30
"please" She begged him in audible broken voice but he said nothing and kept staring her. after couple of minutes he got up and turned to leave. Y/n...
2M 78.9K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
389K 15.1K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...