My Love (SHINee FanFiction)

Por HanuelChan

Minji Park loves K-Pop, but hates SHINee. Her friend forces her into a contest where she can win a reality TV... Más

My Love (SHINee FanFiction)
Prolouge
Chapter 1: Guess What?
Chapter 2: Real Deal
Chapter 3: Leaving Busan
Chapter 4: Meeting SHINee
Chapter 5: Alone With Two
Chapter 6: Incredible Voice
Chapter 7: I'm Back!
Chapter 8: More the Merrier
Chapter 9: Almost There (part 1)
Chapter 9.5: Almost There (part 2)
Chapter 11: Surprise?!
Chapter 12: Let's Go Home!
Chapter 13: Welcome Hana!
Chapter 14: Secrets Revealed?
Chapter 15: Take It Easy
Chapter 16: Sing Me A Song
Boyfriend Tag (NOT a Chapter)
Chapter 17: Star Date with Onew
Announcement
Chapter 18: The Conquistador
Chapter 19: The Blonde Boy
Chapter 20: These Little Things
Chapter 21: Love's Beginning

Chapter 10: House Meeting

4.5K 125 25
Por HanuelChan

[KEY'S POV]

"YAH! MINJI-AH!" I yelled at the stairs in her direction.

"YES?" she faintly shouted back.

"TELL EVERYONE TO COME DOWNSTAIRS, WE'RE HAVING A MEETING!"

"OK!"

I pulled a high barstool to the front of the kitchen table. Everyone slowly began to drift down the stairs and gather around the seats.

"What's this all about?" asked Onew.

"I've decided to do something that we should do a little bit more often." I stated.

"Eh? Like what?" asked Minji curiously.

I got out of my seat to quickly get a glass of water. "A house meeting." I replied while opening the cupboard.

"Huh?" said Taemin, "What do you mean?"

I sat back down in the front of the table.

"Well," I began, "I feel like we should go over some ground rules since we have a guest in the house." I glanced at Minji and she stared at me while I took a sip, "We should have a meeting every Saturday to discus some schedules and whatnot." I continued. I noticed a few people nodding in agreement.

"So, what kind of rules?" asked Minho.

I quickly ran to get a piece of paper and pen and came back. "Well, everybody think about it for a little bit, and we'll go over some rules that each of us suggested."

Silence filled the room as everyone thought. A couple of things went through my head. Since we have a woman in our dorm now, I'm worried about two things:

1) Her room

2) The bathroom

If Minji is ever in bathroom, we probably need to have a sign or something. Knowing this out of personal experience:

1) The rest of the boys don't knock

2) There's no lock on the door

Back in our debut days, we had...well, technical difficulties.

"Oh!" Jonghyun yelled out and raised his hand. I ignored him as I tried collecting my thoughts again. Bathroom...

"Pick me, pick me, pick me!" he shouted childishly.

I let out an exasperated sigh, "Yes, hyung?"

"Okay," he started, "We could all take turns with chores in the house. Mostly, we just wash dishes and do laundry everyday. We should have teams in the house, and rotate everyday so it's fair."

Wow, did this come out of the mouth of Jonghyun, or a house maid?

"I think it's a great idea!" I said and jotted it down on the piece of paper in front of me. "Anybody wanna add to that?" The rest just shook their heads.

"Okay, shall we arrange the pairs?" I said.

"OOH OHH~!" yelled Taemin. "I wanna be partners with Minji!"

"Yeah!" Minji shouted. "Please, please, pleeeease~! I wanna be with Taemin oppa!"

"Alright. You and Taemin," I said, "Onew and Minho...That leaves me with Jonggie..."

"Yah!" shouted Jonghyun. "Are you saying I'm not good enough?"

"No..."

"What ever happened to JongKey?"

Here we go again...

I ignored him. "Can we move on?"

[MINJI'S POV]

"There's been something I wanted to talk about..." I said to Key.

"Mmm?"

"Well..." I poked my index fingers together, "You have no lock in the bathroom."

"Good! I was just about to discuss that." Key looks at everyone else, "Nobody here, except for me, knocks. It usually tends to be Jonghyun and Taemin."

They both looked down sheepishly.

"So what?" said Jonghyun, "We're all guys."

"Uh, no," Key retorted, "In case you haven't gotten that through your thick, dino brain yet."

Jonghyun looked down again, "Whatever..."

"Anyways," Key continued, "Everyone should knock on the door before opening."

"Or we could have a sign." I suggested.

"Or both." said Onew.

"Either way, we all need to respect Minji's privacy, no matter what." Key stated firmly. "Got it?"

"Got it." the rest of the boys replied.

"Also," said Key, "Respect her privacy in her room as well, no one should be peeping and creeping in there unless she wants you to."

"Which, I don't." I added.

Key added a flamboyant wave with his arms, "Well there you go. No one goes into Minji's rooms unless she says it's okay. Got that?"

"Go it." the rest of the boys said once again.

He scribbled something on his paper and shooed us off with his hand.

"Go," he said, "You're all dismissed."

Everyone headed off to do their separate things, but I stayed behind a stared at the table.

"Eh? Minji-ah?" I heard Key's voice say.

"Oh? Uh...I guess I'll be going then." I said and slowly got up and walked upstairs.

There's something that's been bothering me, but I don't know what it is. It's a certain feeling I get when I'm around someone.

I don't know, easily excited?

Whatever it is, it's been making me a little bit upset.

[THE NEXT DAY]

I wake up in the morning to the sound of a gong.

I was sleeping so peacefully too.

I sat up straight in bed. Cameras are on in my room, and a small microphone is hooked onto my shirt.

'Urg, shooting today...' I thought in my head. I looked up and gave an annoyed look at the direction the gong came from. It was Key. He was smiling widely and holding the instrument by its handle with his pajamas still on: pink PJ bottoms with bunnies and a white shirt that had Mickey Mouse on it.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty!" he said cheerfully. I gave him the look of death and went back under my covers.

"Yeobo!" he exclaimed with a cheeky grin. I looked at him with a weird look and he laughed.

"What do you want?" I said bitterly.

"Maybe I should call you 'yeobo' more often! It's gets your attention."

"What do you want?" I repeated.

"It's time to get up, yeobo!"

I pulled my blanket over my head, "Five more minutes."

"Arasseo~" he said while walking away. "But you better be up when I come back in here..."

"Didn't we discuss about how no one should come in here without my permission?" I yelled at him.

He poked his head in through the doorway. "I have an exception." he flashed his pearly whites and shut the door.

"YOUR PAJAMAS DON'T MATCH!" I shouted through the door.

"I DON'T CARE!" he yelled back.

I sighed loudly, forgetting the bunches of camera people in my room. I kicked off the covers and ruffled my dark brown hair.

I ignore the extra five minutes Key gave me and get out of bed, but then flop on one of my bean bag chairs, preferably the pink one, since its my favorite.

I looked at one of the cameras, "What did I ever do to deserve this?" I ask and some of them laugh. I grin, get up, and exit my room.

I wash my face and do my makeup (since I was filming) and brushed my hair, but left my pajamas on. I left the bathroom and walk down the stairs. Taemin was sitting on Minho's lap childishly while Jonghyun and Onew were eating breakfast. Key appeared to be hanging something up on the wall. I approached him.

"Good morning~" I said and hugged him from behind. He turned around and stared at me.

"What's with all the early morning affection?" he asked and hugged back.

I released and ignored him. I look at the wall. "What's this?" I ask and gesture towards it.

"Oh!" he says and turns his attention back towards the wall. "Our new 'SHINee House Rules'!"

I look at the giant sheet of construction paper. It read:

__________________________ 

The SHINee House Rules!

Need to be followed by EVERYONE!

1) NO SHOES 

2) Chores must be done by EVERYONE 

3) Everyone must eat together 

4) Bedtime on work days is 10:00 PM 

5) Laundry and kitchen duty is a must! 

6) Everyone should wake up at 8:30 AM 

7) KNOCK when you need to use the bathroom 

8) No one enters anybody's rooms without permission 

9) Don't make Key eomma mad 

__________________________

"Wow~" I awed and looked at him, "What's with number nine though?'" I asked and pointed at it.

"Ah, that? Just don't make me mad." he said and grinned once again, and left towards the kitchen. I followed him, knowing that I was hungry, but all I really wanted to do was just go back to bed.

 __________________________

Author nim: WOOO! 1000 READS!

Minji: Wow, unnie, you're excited!

Onew: What's up with noona? 

Author nim: OMG, GUYS THANK YOU! I really appreciate how you guys have supported me through ten chapters already and I have 1000 READS! To some people, it may seem like a small number, BUT IT'S A HUGE DEAL TO ME! Thank you so much!

Onew: Calm down, calm down... 

Minji: Oh, let her be. It'll take a while for her to get back to normal. 

Author nim: *throws chair in excitement* 

Onew: *sinks in seat* I think I should leave before she hurts me... 

Minji: *sighs* Please excuse Unnie for her...um...inappropriateness. She should be okay in a while. Please vote, comment, and share! Unnie, hwaiting!

Onew: Hwaiting! 

Minji/Onew: Bye!

__________________________

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.3K 254 5
His noona. She couldn't. It was wrong. She shouldn't like him. She can't like him. But why did she find herself doing something she knew she wasn't a...
129K 1.7K 31
The SHINee boys are paired with a hot new girl band who go by the name 2GE4. Each of the boys is paired with the one they are like the most, lead sin...
573 25 5
This is your Kpop short story on two boys who in a million years could never see each other more then best friends, brothers. Full of love and romanc...
16.5K 829 30
Kim Jonghyun is perfect for Kim Kibum. Except for one thing, he's not gay. #1 in Jongkey 😊💕 #1 in Jonghyun 🥰