Son of a gun

By Nelly_Biersack2013

A story about Andy Black's father. One of the most feared Mafia bosses in town. But there is this one girl hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 15
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 6

10 0 0
By Nelly_Biersack2013

Next day, next task. I had to tell everybody, that my father left. I woke up to Caitlyn, sleepping on my chest. She looked so shy and innocent. But she was everything BUT that. I slowly stood up, not waking her at all, put on some casual clothes and went into my now new office. I got on my Dad's PC and wrote an e-mail for all people he had worked with.

"Dear my loyal people, I know it's atypical for me, to do things on my own, but I have to do this alone. I'm not sure if I will be able to come back any time soon or even ever. My son, Andrew Dennis Black is the next in line and will take my seat. He knows exactly what to do and I'm trusting him with all of my important meetings and information. So please, talk to him if anything's wrong. He will do great.

Goodbye, Mr. Black. (Chris)

I sent the e-mail to every single human in the town who had something to do with my Dad. Soon I got some phone calls. I had to try to explain why he was gone all by himslef. But because he told them, that I'd take his job, they're statifyed really easily. They all knew me since my birth and now I have the power over my fathers 'Kingdom'. I smiled and sat back in my fathers seat, wich was now mine.

"Christian!" I yelled. Instantly the door got opened and my best friend and now right hand CC entered the room. "Hey bud." He said. "Hey, how do I look?" I asked him with a big smile on my lips. He nodded"Yes, you look good in this seat, suits you, sir." He said. "Please buddy, don't call me sir unless we're in public." I laughed. Now he smiled. "What do you need?" CC suddenly asked. I gave him a piece of paper with a location on it. "You need to bring this there." So I gave him a black box wich my dad planned on giving to Ashley.

He left the room again. Then I heard a knock on the door and a cute little voice, the same voice I fell in love with. "Baby? Are you alright? You left me...I wanted to kiss you.." She rubbed her eyes. Her voice sounding like the cute sleepy voice she always had when I was supoosed to wake her. She seemed like a five year old after waking up. So adorable.

"Yes baby girl, I'm sorry but I needed to work, now that I'm the boss. Come here now..." I answered, patting my lap. She came over to me, sits on it and gave me the cutest goodmorning kiss I've ever had gotten. Then she got up and went into her room. She was supposed to be in school, but I turned everything for her, to get private classes. I don't want her to be shot again. Luckily we got out of that last night, without any wounds.

I didn't knew what was inside the box for Purdue, I just knew that my father wanted me to give it to Ashley. But I didn't had time on my hands to drive anywhere, so I ordered CC to do that for me. 
Soon my phone rang and an anonymous number called.

"Hey Black, thank you for that special little gift." He said with a weirdly nice voice. That was confusing. "No problem, but I was not the one that gave it to you. It was my father's order to bring it to you. I don't even know what's inside purdy." I said. "Where is your father?" He asked again. "He left. He will never come back." I answered. Purdy hung up. That's where my mind started to wander places again.

We made a great couple out there. She was incredibly steady, as if she would do that everyday. I had a great idea, so I texted my baby and asked her to come to my office. She did. "Yes, sir?" She asked, sneaking her head through my door. "Come in miss Black." I smiled at her. She had to chuckle on that. She entered the room and sat herself on the chair right infront of my desk. My hands folded and I leaned on my desk, I looked at her with adoration. I love her so much, though. She still smiled. "I have an Idea baby." I said, earning a questioning look from my girl. "You will be my brain. You're smart, calm and collected in hard situations and we are a great team out there." I exclaimed. "I don't know baby, am I good enough, smart enough for that?" I had to chuckle. She really asked that. She was another kind of adorable. "I wouldn't had asked you if you weren't." I pointed out. Now she nodded excited.

It made me happy to see her happy. We were just teenagers. I will turn eighteen in a week and she just turned sixteen. We are the youngest mafia couple in the world. It was a dream come true for me. I gave her all of my dad's information and showed her the office. She was more organized than I could ever be. I gave her the passwords for everything in my life and the life of my father. We learned so much about my father and his weird business. It was fascinating.

*3 Years later*

It's been three years now. I turn 21 today and my queen already turned 19 this year. She made my world to a better place. My 'Kingdom' wasn't considered bad anymore. We changed into peaceful people and even Ashley was done with his hatered against us Black's. Nobody asked for my dad ever again and everything was pure peace. It couldn't get any better. Today Caitlyn said I should take a break from work, so she gave me a gift card for a car-show. I really was excited for that show.

So I got ready and went down to my girl, to say goodbye. "I'm gonna head off to the show babe.." I said to her. She gave me a big hug and kissed me passionately. Her fingers tangled in my hair. "I'm gonna miss you baby." She whispered against my lips. Then she let go off me and I left.

Caitlyn PoV...

It's my boyfriend's birthday and I had a milion phonecalls to do, just to plan the whole day. I needed the house for us alone that day, so I sent everybody away, after they helped me decorate everything. Just CC was at home, in case that something happens, that Ashley had planned. But we didn't heard much about him since Mr.Black died. So I think, we gonna have a great day without worrying about Ash. "CC!!" I called out. Nobody answered. I called him on his phone but he was not answering his phone. I started to feel uncomfortable and a little scared. "CC!!" I walked through the house, yelling his name. Nothing. As I walked out of the house, through the backdoor, everything went black and I didn't know where I was anymore.

Andy PoV...

'Ring ring' my phone went hot on calls so I decided to answer at least this one time. It seemed to be important. "Black?" As I recognized the voice on the other end of the phone, I got goosebumps. OH NO! "Yeah, I got myself a little something from you.." Ashley said. "What did you steal?" I pressed through gritted teeth. "I don't know what her name is.. I think it was Caitlyn?" He said, his smile was audible. "Let her go!" I exclaimed. "HA HA HA Andrew! You silly little boy. I'm so not gonna do that."

"What do you want? I'm doing everything!" I said, a sad tone in my voice, my hands shaking, my heart racing. "I just wanna talk to you first."

"We could've done that without you kidnapping the love of my life!"

"That would've been way too boring."

"Please...we can meet up in like twenty minutes."

"Very perfect small one." He said, teasing me with pet names. I rolled my eyes. "Don't hurt her. You wouldn't want that." I said. Obviously stating the fact that she's his daughter. He didn't knew that. He just knew that he had a daughter her age. He didn't knew her name, nor where she was from or what she looked like. "Of course, If I get what I want, nobody get's hurt. Just be there." He said. I hung up and got dressed again. I directly rushed to my car and sped of. "How could I be so stupid and let her alone? I shoul've known that!" I yelled to myself. My foot on the gas pedal felt like a heavy stone.

I arrived at the spot and had to wait for them. I saw purdy's black van arriving and instantly my fists clenched and my brows furrowed. He left the car and went straight over to me. "Black! My favorite son of a gun!" He said, with a big smile on his ugly face. "Shut up and tell me what you want from us! I want this to end for god's sake!!" I yelled at him. "I want to be the first! I want power, I want to be the most feared guy in town!" He exclaimed. "That was what I tought." I said.

Meanwhile I could see my baby girl climbing out of the car behind him. Silently she went over to him. Ash always had a gun in his pocket. "You'll never be more feared than a Black!" I said, laughing. I needed to provoke him, till he holds a gun in my direction. "I am the first, and I will stay the first, because I am way smarter than you!" I said. That was what I wanted, he took out his gun and held it in my direction. My princess was by now, standing directly behind him and kicked his feet away. He fell down, on his back and whilest falling, the sound of a gunshot filled the air. I could hear my Caitlyn scream for me. It didn't hit me, though. "I'm fine babygirl!" I called over to her.

Ash was on the floor and his gun laid right in front of him. I was faster then him, getting it and held it directly in his direction. By now I could see some of his gooneys coming from the side. "Baby, in the trunk!" I said and she ran over to my car. I had another gun in the trunk. An AK-47 for her. She actually looks so hot with it. But I couldn't simp over her now, we needed to fight off Ashleys gooneys. So I shot two of them to protect Caitlyn. When she had her gun, we switched and I murdered the rest of them. Ashley wanted to run but I caught him. I smashed him to the ground and my girl gave him the rest, she shit him right between his eyes.

Then I called CC for the rest. The boddies needed to be taken care of. He was the man to do that. After that I kissed Caitlyn "Baby, I'm so proud of you. I love you." She smiled "You're my Clyde baby." Tears of joy formed in my eyes. This girl really IS perfect for me. But now we have a problem. We are the highest in town. We killed the boss of the other mafia gang and that means, I am the King now. But how do I do that? I just know half of the stuff my dad did and I think they're not gonna help me. I think they'll test me and if I don't do good, they'll never accept me. My self concious mind told me to give up and run away but the other side of my brain told me to fight and impress them, so I can be the highest.

The power that my dad always wanted. I got it now and no, I will not run away from that. Caitlyn was in her room, innocently coloring in her coloring book. She needed to calm down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 6.7K 33
COMPLETE. Sniper, the Sergeant at Arms of the Fallen Angels, didn't have a fun childhood. The black sheep in his family meant he was stared at, glare...
161K 5.4K 23
Andy Biersack is a dangerous guy. His reputation consists of: insane, psychotic, criminal, and dangerous. He lately broke out of prison, and is now r...
189 1 14
Dark Romance Story.
7.5K 121 22
Y/n had a beautiful baby. It's been 3 years what has happened in three years? How's Michael doing? What's the babies name? Well come on in the advent...