Luna Nova Holiday Camp

Bởi Fluna98

Atsuko Kagari, a young girl very passionate, specially with Skateboard and a her idol Chariot Du Nord, also k... Xem Thêm

The mysterious abandoned building
Holiday camp
Capítulo sem título 3
The revenge
Learning the first tricks
As Cavendish
The training starts
More training
I'm improving
The curiosity kills the cat
The writer visit
Diana's is suspecting
Diana came like a bomb
That strange dream
Luna Nova dancing
Talking with moms
Dodgeball game pt1
Dodgeball game pt2
Dodgeball game pt3
Where's the things?
The witches trio
Skateboard championship pt1
Skateboard championship pt2
Skateboard championship pt3
Skateboard championship pt4
Skateboard championship pt5
Skateboard championship pt6
going for camping
Boat racing
Witches night
Last day camping
Hellene's surprise party
Magic?
The end of the Summer

Unexpected visit

17 0 0
Bởi Fluna98

Thursday, 10 August 2017

The week in Luna Nova went by, after Hellene's birthday, which was a great party for everyone, having fun there and relaxing as much as they could, things were getting a bit monotonous, mainly because Akko and Marianne were planning the last plan, while the other girls practically forgot about this issue of going on missions to see how they were going to continue to find Lotte's book, or even discover more of the secrets that the place hides so much.

In the morning of that day, there Hellene was getting up of the bed, as usual she is the one who always wakes up earlier of the girls, she goes making her basic hygiene, after getting dressed, she takes her skateboard, leaving the room, going towards Luna Nova's cafeteria, there the landscape was full of fog, because it was still early in the morning. When
finishing breakfast, the girl goes walking towards the skateboard track, where around there wasn't practically any girl awake at that time, but a specific thing called the redhead's attention, when she noticed two parked cars, a Kombi and a Subaru Impreza, and the second one she already had a conscience of who it was.

" (What are the mothers doing here? There are still two more weeks to go before the summer holidays end, are they going to pick us up just today... so early...)

Cavendish was still a little bit unbelieving, she got closer, just to see if it was the mothers car, the plate was the first thing she recognized, then the inside of the car, it was really the mothers cars, but she was still strange about everything, so much that the distrust only grew, to the point of taking a picture and sending it to the girls group.

[Hellene sent a photo] 08:11

[Hellene: Guys I think my mothers came a bit too early to pick us up, this is their car and there is also another very suspicious car, I'm starting to think there must be something there]. 08:11

Then she put the mobile phone in her pocket, went to the skateboarding track, alone and practicing a little bit of maneuvers to pass the time somehow, to have a good time, besides waiting for the answer of the other girls, what was practically arriving in the head of the purple"eyed girl that didn't stop waiting for this apparition that she didn't expect to happen.

9:23, Red team room

Akko was waking up, this time with more time off without the need to wake up every day at dawn to improve her skateboarding skills, or train for a championship, she could have a few more hours of sleep, at that moment she took the opportunity to get up, checking her mobile phone where she noticed Hellene's message.

" What? But already? Sucy, Lotte... Are you awake? " Atsuko says desperately.

" With that shouting who wouldn't wake up? " said Sucy, a little annoyed.

" Akko... What is it this time? " Said Lotte also waking up.

" My mothers' Kombi... They're here, what day is it? It can't be that I have to leave already... I don't want to leave so soon," Kagari said desperately.

" Really, that's too weird, but don't be so worried Akko, they live nearby, maybe they want to pay you a visit, or they want to spend more time at the weekend " Yanson yawned.

" No! It's not that, usually Croix and Ursula are the ones who take me there, not my mothers, this is sounding very suspicious to me, especially because there is also the presence of the car of Hellene and Diana's mothers... They two can also leave... " Said the Japanese woman still desperate.

" Woah... Now I understand, what do you intend to do with it Akko? If they are leaving, why don't you take advantage of this time and... The summer will soon be over, you live far away from each other, you will rarely see each other, the rest is just exchanging messages, think Akko, think " said the blonde trying to help her friend.

Akko even nodded, she went to the bathroom, trying to get ready, in an attempt to reveal what she feels for Cavendish, Lotte and Sucy also took the opportunity to look at the mobile phone, noticing the conversation, as Hellene was suspecting a lot, Diana seemed very calm, even saying that it could only be a visit before picking up the two girls. But still the suspicion was growing more and more, mainly with the younger Cavendish.
At the skate track, Hellene was with Amanda and Marianne talking about this appearance of the cars, where the redhead didn't take her eyes off the vehicles.

" Hellene, there's no need to get so worked up, you'll see they've only come to visit you," O'Neill said.

" I'm scared, I don't want to go home so soon, usually we stay another couple of weeks... The time here has been so wonderful that I just don't want to let go of these lovely days I've spent here.

" No need to be like that Hellene, it's not the end of the world, even if you go back home, I'll do my best to visit you at your family's mansion, plus we can still talk on message and soon you'll be back in winter " Leclerc said trying to reassure the situation.

" That sucks... Because they had to come exactly today, my birthday passed not even three days ago and now I have to say goodbye to friendships that I ended up strengthening or even creating, this was the coolest trip of all here to Luna Nova, it's not fair that everything ends like this " Cavendish said that was starting to cry, the two girls, were just trying to help in this matter.

Time was the greatest in this part, the girls were trying to relax with something else, in this case Amanda went skateboarding, calling Hellene herself to go do the same, forget about this cars thing, clear her head.
In the red team room, Akko had finished dressing, putting on a pair of Jordans, a pair of jeans shorts she always wears, a Luna Nova camp t"shirt, with a red plaid blouse over it. Wanting to call Diana for something, as soon as she left her room even her friends welcomed her.

" Woah... That's it girl, Diana will love it, you look spectacular " Lotte praises.

" I'm not one to compliment you Akko, but you really do look cute, you're in your usual Akko way, which I'm sure Diana will like," Sucy said.

" Thank you girls, now I'm going to see Diana so we can meet on the balcony of Luna Nova's courtyard, high up, I'll walk up to the roof, we'll sit there and I'll tell her how I really feel about her " Atsuko said.

" Wow, that's so cliché, but I thought it was really cute, go on Akko, I know it's going to be good, you two like each other a lot, I'm glad you finally decided to make a move " Yanson said as Kagari went to pick up her mobile phone to send a message to Diana.

[Akko: Diana, I need to talk to you, alone, meet me on the top floor, we have to discuss something important] 10:03

[Diana: I also want to talk to you about something important Akko, I'm already going to the top floor too] 10:03

At this moment Diana had also thought the same thing, as if it was a big coincidence, she had also dressed in a way more like if this was a date, she put on a black skirt with white stripes, with black pantyhose, a pair of black high top all stars, with a Luna Nova t"shirt and over it a blue checked blouse, practically similar to the way Atsuko had dressed.
As she leaves the private room she is even greeted by compliments coming from Hannah and Barbara who noticed how her friend really dedicated herself in dressing for the moment.

" Ohhhhhh, look at Diana, I've never seen you put yourself out like this, you look kind of cute " Parker said

" Still insisting on that Akko? " England implied.

" Stop being a pain Hannah, Akko has done nothing to us since that day, not to mention that you can't complain about her existence, she is the one who has been making our Akko so happy " Retorts the dark haired girl.

" Well, thanks anyway, I just really want to put an end to it.... I don't want the summer to end and I just haven't said anything about how I feel " Cavendish said.

" You're right Diana, you've got to really open up, I'll be rooting for you both, I know everything will turn out alright " Said the almond"eyed Englishwoman.

" I just think it's an exaggeration, a waste of time, are you going to propose now that we're in the last days of summer? Like, you won't even have time to enjoy being girlfriends if everything works out, you'll be far away from each other," said the brownish English woman.

" What matters to me now is to be able to get this weight off my back," replies the Scot, who then leaves her room.

But it doesn't take long for Kagari to appear there too, waving to her friend, the two of them were getting face to face, one next to the other.

" You came with a blouse the colour of your team " Akko said rubbing the back of her neck.

" And you with yours, what a coincidence, you also got all dressed up, I was already waiting for this moment... So where do you want to take us Akko? " Diana asks until she has her hand held by Kagari.

Atsuko goes leading Cavendish through the corridors of Luna Nova, where she looks from one side to the other, they enter a room where the access to the attic is kind of restricted, but even so the duo doesn't care much, which the Japanese woman takes until she reaches the roof.

" You are crazy Akko, we are going to sit on the roof, what if we fall? We could get hurt and even die " said Diana.

" But we won't, just trust me " Akko said extending her hand to the Scottish lass.

The two climb up to the roof of Luna Nova, where it is possible to see the whole landscape of the surroundings from the top of that place, the road that passes nearby, the dense Arcturus forest, in the background the city of Glastonbury, the open sky, the landscape was really a true delight.

" I understood why you wanted to take me here. I loved the landscape " said Diana.

" I didn't come just for that, as your presence only makes this beautiful landscape an even greater charm," Akko said being all affectionate, causing Cavendish to come to blush.

" Heh, how silly you are Akko, I loved the compliment, it was really cute, you know, I think that despite everything, Hellene is right, it might be my last day here, it's already August 10th, in a few days I'll already have to go back to school life " said the Scottish girl.

" Don't even tell me, I just didn't want us to live so far away from each other, you're too amazing to be so far away for so long," said the Japanese girl in a melancholic tone, soon having her face caressed by the blue-eyed girl.

" It won't be goodbye ever, you can come over whenever you want, I'll always welcome you with open arms, it'll be wonderful, especially if you bring all the lassies over, we can even have a slumber party and have fun, everything else, we can enjoy the weather, it's not like it's the end of the world, apart from the fact that I'll be back here in the winter, I can still talk on my mobile phone can't I? " Explains the platinum blonde haired one.

" Yes you're right Diana, but this thing, seeing you every day, us talking like this, this whole magic of summer is little by little going away, I'll really miss these moments, even more because I don't want it to end without me... I'll tell you how I feel," said the girl with crimson eyes that were already starting to get a little humid.

" I also want to be able to express myself, feelings that have been happening to me, especially since the coming of a lassie, a lassie that in the beginning I thought was just a rascal who wanted nothing to do with anything, who only knew how to talk nonsense, she filled my patience so much in the beginning, she made me angry, even though I tried to show calm, little by little I could see that this fertile mind, In the skateboard championship, when she kissed me, when she beat me, I saw there her enormous potential, I saw that in the end even though we are different, we are both very equal, that's why I.. " Diana said, gradually becoming more and more embarrassed.

" You?" said Akko, blushing a little.

" I can't even find the strength to say it without curling my accent, ahhhhhhh, I'm sorry I'm speaking this way, it's just that I'm really a bit embarrassed when it's a statement like that, a statement in which I Diana Cavendish, have been nurturing feelings of... " Cavendish was about to finish but a bell started to ring right on the spot interrupting the whole conversation that was taking place between the two.

" What a fucking bell! We were going to have a moment here! " Said Atsuko getting furious.

" Attention, Diana Cavendish, Atsuko Kagari, Hellene Cavendish, Marianne Leblanc, Lotte Yanson, Sucy Manbavaran, Constanze Amalie Von Braunschbank Albrechtsberger and Jasminka Antonenko, report immediately to the boardroom as a matter of urgency " Said the voice that was Ursula's through the microphone.

" What? I wonder what happened now? " Kagari said confused.

" They were going to call us sometime, now it makes sense that they called our mothers... Akko, they were just playing around the whole time, they waited for the best moment, now we really are in trouble... " Said the Scottish lass with despair taking over her.

" Let's be strong, face the danger head on, let's not be yellow, it will be worse, look Diana... I'm sorry for all this that happened now, we can talk later, anyway... I'll be here with you to prevent the worst from happening," said the Japanese woman holding her friend's hand.

The two nod their heads, leaving the roof of Luna Nova, coming down from there, listening to Ursula's constant warning calling through the microphone, for the eight girls, as if they were walking towards their destination, through the corridors, arriving at the stairs, where each floor seemed to show a movie in their heads, a movie of all the moments that were happening in Luna Nova. In the
middle of the way they also met Hellene, Marianne, Amanda, Jasminka, Constanze, Lotte and Sucy, all of them were in the corridor heading to the board of directors, with some of the girls looking at them, quite strangely, even more so because the warning was constant.

" I have never before felt in such a huge embarrassment as I do now " Said the older Cavendish somewhat embarrassed with Akko wrapping her arm behind the girl's neck.

" They were bound to catch up with us at some point, there's no escape now," O'Neill said.

" At least we've discovered secrets they keep so much from us and that won't let them get so far ahead of us," said the younger Cavendish.

" They might know too... Not likely, they know, but we can just cause a surprise," Leclerc said.

" I don't even know what you're talking about, I only know that now we're going to pay a lot for our troubles, get ready, I even imagine that it won't be a little thing, my mothers and Akko's mothers are here, that means we did something more serious than we imagine," said the Scot with platinum hair.

The girls soon arrive near the door of the directorate, they all take a deep breath, still looking at each other with fear, who takes the lead is Atsuko, she opens the door slowly, where by there in the directorate, there they all were, Croix, Ursula, Morgana, Saori, Laura and Bernadette, all gathered in the room with expressions, quite serious, what was already frightening and intimidating the eight girls by the presence of the six adult girls.

" Sit down, we have to talk about something extremely serious, you eight have to listen to us, or else things could get much worse, you have messed with something that is out of your control and even ours if you stop to think about it," Ursula said.

" You ventured to the place that we warned was forbidden, but you still insisted, now you will know why we protected so much, because it is something that you ended up messing with what is too big," said Croix.

" The destiny of everything ended up going again to the hand of other curious young girls... Look don't be scared to what we're going to talk about, but there are things that always doubted their existence, but that are more real than you think, that was nonsense, I know that they messed with the yearbooks of Luna Nova, so yes ... I think that some of you must believe and some of you must not, but what I have to say primarily is that... " Said Laura beginning to make her hand emanate a greenish glow.

At this point the girls were speechless, that glow wasn't any special effect, she simply then dropped it against the door, which began to glare with the same glow around it and then went to the walls, the eight girls were delighted, with it, at the same time frightened by what they had seen.

" The magic is real! " Said Laura in a very serious tone after performing a spell to inhibit the sounds from being heard to the outside of the room.

The day is going to be quite long for the eight girls who after all that summer holiday ended up having the revelation drop like a truck, as well as also causing a happiness in Akko, Marianne and Hellene, of whom more than knew it was real, while the other five were disbelieved and simply dumbfounded, the revelation that will change the lives of these eight who will be a future for something great to come.

See you, revelation witches...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14K 362 13
(Y/N) Chaos is a young teenager who hates magic, but who is accepted to the school of Luna Nova, the greatest school of magic in Europe. He is going...
16.1K 701 148
(738,249 words total) Credit to - VathySkotadi on ao3 When Akko sees her first broom race in person as a child, she is awed by one of Earth's designa...
43.4K 937 23
Young aspiring witch Atsuko Kagari has a dream, to follow in the footsteps of her idol Shiny Chariot. Although magic school is not as fun as she firs...
756 18 2
Winter break comes to Luna Nova! Finally Akko and Diana have plenty of time to enjoy themselves. However, Akko is suddenly faced with an unexpected o...