ANIDITA - Just Them.

By ksaurav15

OS AND TS series.... My writing will make u cry, laugh, emotional etc.. #1 Anirudh... 18/08/22 #8 bondita... More

Always ur Zimmedari... (1)
Always ur Zimmedari....(2)
Always Ur Zimmedaari... (3)
OS - Red Like Our Love
She Suffered Because Of Him..(1)
She Suffered Because Of Him... (2)
She Suffered Because Of Him... (3)
She Suffered Because Of Him... (4)
She Suffered Because Of Him...(5)
Always ur zimmedari...
OS - Shaswati And Her RC Brothers.....
TS - Clumsy Bondita ka Perfect Anirudh...
TS - Clumsy Bondita Ka Perfect Anirudh...(2)
TS - Clumsy Bondita Ka Perfect Anirudh.... (3)
HAPPY NEW YEAR
TS - You Are Not A Spy...(1)
TS- You Are Not A Spy.. (2)
TS - You Are Not A Spy..( Upcoming)
OS - Hot Morning Bath ๐Ÿ™ˆ..
TS - She Is My Bondita.. (1)
TS - She Is My Bondita.. (2)
TS - She Was Never Meant For Me.. (1)
TS - She Was Never Meant For Me.. (2)
TS - She Was Never Meant For Me.. (3)
TS- She Was Never Meant For Me..
Promo of upcoming TS.
TS - Batukiya ki dulhaniya..
TS - Zoru ka gulaam ban ke rahunga.. (1)
OS - Raksha bandhan special.
TS - Zoru ka gulaam ban ke rahunga.(2)
Promo Of Upcoming TS.
TS - Zoru ka Gulaam Ban ke Rahunga..(3)
TS - Kalyug ki Draupadi.. (1)
TS- Kalyug ki Draupadi.. (2)
Anirudh- Her Obsessed Mafia.
TS - Kalyug ki Draupadi...(3)

OS - You Were, Are and Always be My Zimmedari....

1.3K 101 36
By ksaurav15

This OS is the Continued part of Always Ur Zimmedari..
Although the ending of that TS is like that only but still on request of @AniditaRoychaudhary.....I have written their confrontation....

Don't know how it come up but tried my best...

I have fulfilled ur wish so now it's your duty to comment and vote up the part also...

And also before reading this OS, read the TS - Always Ur Zimmedari....

Happy reading....

___________________________

Even though his bondita said him to not try follow or find her but he is also her pati babu.... How can he left her with a disturbed mind to carry half truth through out her life...??? No obviously not... No matter what cost him but this time he will not allow any misunderstanding between them which will not only destroy them but also their son Aadhish's life too... He and his brothers lived their childhood without their mother but he will not let his son go through the same pain even after having his mother alive...
He after spending a good half an hour in crying and cursing his faith, realised that now he have to find her at any cost and brings her to him once again...
Last time he did mistake by not clearing the things between them and left her all alone but this time he will not allow her to do this mistake...
He left the haveli in search of her but not before informing somnath and batuk and told them not to disclose anything until he comes back with her...
He is madly searching her everywhere on roads, temples, grounds and where not but all he is getting was disappointed..
He is asking people's around showing her picture whether they saw her or not... Shouting her name, calling her to atleast come to him and clear the things but nothing working... She was no where to seen... He at last thought to find her at bus stop may be she went to take a bus to wherever she wants to go....
Here he is trying to find her and there somewhere bondita is sitting at the bench and crying on her faith..... She is looking at their family picture which had taken when anirudh come back home after 3 yrs and just after the day, it was aadhish's wish to take a family picture so that he too can show his friends that now he too have a father and his family is also complete like others... He wanted to tell them that he have his father by his side now.... He wanted to show all who mocked him that his father left him and his mother alone....

Flashback :-

Nahi mujhe bhi chabko dikhana hai... Said aadhish Stubbornly...

Haan toh thik hai na hum kisi or din khichwayenge tasweer lekin aaj nhi bachcha... Calmly replied Trilochan to him...

Nhi nhi nhi .... Aaj matbal aaj hi... Said aadhish with anger...

Samjh nhi aa rha hai tumhe aadhu... Jab sab bol rhe hai ki aaj nhi toh nhi... Bhut jyada hi ziddi ho gye ho tum.... Said bondita angrily making him cry badly while anirudh took him in his arms who just arrived there from his room after getting ready and fakely scolded bondita for making his son cry...

Kya hua bachcha... Kyu ro rhe ho... Asked aniruddh wiping his son's precious tears....

Mum.. Maa.. Mumma.... ne... ma.. na.. mana... karl... diya.... Said aadhish while taking heavy breaths due to crying to which bondita rolled her eyes as she knows that tears is always his son's weapon to make others agree for what he wants and it seems like his father is going to trap in this or may be he already got trapped...

Kya mana kar diya mumma ne mere bete ko... Asked anirudh to which aadhish told he want a family photo to which all declined and said next time not today....
Anirudh smiled getting emotional and told that today only they will click photo making aadhish jump in happiness in his arm and all looked at him shaking his head in disbelieve thinking about his crying drama which gets lost somewhere just now...

Anirudh called a photographer and they took a family photo happily and then anidita took a solo couple photo also with their son....

FLASHBACK END :-

Anirudh looked at the their solo photo while tears mixed with sweat made their way from his eyes and gets soaked in his shirt collar.... He is getting restless every second not finding his bondita and started losing hope and asked bondita in the photo to show him, his pati babu, his biristera babu, his rakshak babu, his rakshash babu, etc.,some way to reach to her and that is when he saw a women walking forward with a bag in her hand...Her back was visible to him...
It was all dark as it was night time and only moon light falling on her... He smiled and runs toward her calling her bondita and touched her shoulder and the lady gets shocked....

---------------------

There in haveli somnath and batuk was tensed about his dada and baudi as till now nobody come.. Aadhish already woke up 2 times at night and asked them to let him go to bondita and anirudh and they made him sleep with difficulty by saying some story but they were tense about other members too that how will they react when they got to know everything....
They were just praying to durga maa to unite them as soon as possible and clear every things between them...

----------------------

Someone touched a shoulder of bondita and she turned back startled to see a child of 4 yrs with a lollipop in his hand smiling looking at her who also smiled at him and his mother came running behind him to catch him and took him with her..

Bondita touched his son on photo and clutched it near her heart and that is when she heard the announment of train which will arrive after 15 min. ....

Anirudh who smiled and runs toward her calling her bondita and touched her shoulder and the lady gets shocked seeing an unknown man touching her...
Anirudh too gets shocked seeing another lady and moved away from saying sorry to her...
He was helplessly walking when collided with a carriage who told him about bondita seeing her photo...
Anirudh thanked him and was going when the man told that he will take him there.....

-----------------

After 5 min., train arrived at the plateform and bondita while taking heavy breathe climbed and took her seat... She don't know where to go but she is sure to go far away from here... She is sitting reminiscing every moment of their family with her holding the photo frame close to her heart...

Train horn blown and it started not just leaving the station but also every single thing which connected her to here..

----------------------

It's early morning, all except aadhish woke up and come out of their room but gets shocked seeing the other two brothers standing at the door step walking here and there tensed....
All walked towards them and asked why they were here at this early hour to which first they didn't said anything but when trilochan scolded them and asked angrily then they blurt out everything....
Stick falls down from T.K's hand and he falled down hearing the truth as he knows that unknowingly this time too he was the one who messed up their children's life.... All made him sit on sofa and gave him water but he refused to take it and started blaming him for all this....
Binoy tries to stop him saying that it was not his mistake but it's circumstances....
Trilochan after composing himself ordered his mens to go and look for anidita... They nodded and was going when anirudh entered the haveli with a dull face, stains of tears visible on his cheeks, hair disheveled.... All ran towards him and asked about bondita to which he remained silent and looks down....

Somanth - dada baudi kaha hai....

haan... Dada batayiye na... Kaha hai wo.. Asked batuk looking behind him to get a glimpse of his baudi cum friend but no one is there...

At last trilochan begged him to say and also joined his hand in front of him saying sorry for all this but someone holded his hand lowering them and all looked up at the person only to see bondita who just come there on seeing his kaka sasurji folding hand in front of his children which she never want....
All looked at her and gets relieved... But asked anirudh why he is not saying anything then when she is here only to which he said she is scared that you all will scold her for leaving the haveli without telling anything to anyone....

To which all fake glared at her and asked anirudh that how he found her...

FLASHBACK :-

Train horn blown and it started not just leaving the station but also every single thing which connected her to here..
There train left the city and here something unexpected happened with bondita... She is sitting looking outside the window... Cold breeze blowing air on her face and hair thus making them flow beautifully in air... For her the ride was silent yet her mind was screaming and reminiscing her the happy moments with her family specially with her son.... She was feeling tensed thinking how will aadhish not finding her in morning but she know that his pati babu will make him understand....she is in these thoughts when someone asked her for water thus interrupting her thoughts but she without giving him a look took her water bottle and gave him but after sometimes again he shock her and told her too to drink some water... To which first she declined still not looking at him but when he started forcing her she shouted at him and gets shocked seeing anirudh giving her innocent look yet angry look...

(Anirudh had arrived 5 min. from starting of train and was searching her when heard train horn and that is when his eyes found her, his jeene ki wajah, his barrister babu, his lady love, his son's mother, his life, his wife, who is leaning on window pane and was lost in her thought... He run towards the entrance gate of her compartment but train had already started so he has to climb on previous two compartment and then he after sometime reached to her seat and saw her looking outside....)

" aaa....aap....yaha kya....kar rhe hai... " Asked she shockingly...

" kyu sirf tumhi ghar chod ke aa sakti ho main nhi.... "

" nhi... Aap jayiye yaha se... Or kya aap aadhu ko bhi le kar aaye hai... " asked she looking behind him to see his son...

" nhi main akele aaya hu..."

" aap use akele kaise chodd sakte hai.."

"kyu jab tum akele aa sakti ho, toh main kyu nhi... "

" aap samjh nhi rhe hai jayiye yaha se... Aadhu ko aapki jarurat hai... "

" kyu use tumhari jarurat nhi hai kya... Kya kis bachhe ko sirf baba ki zarurat hoti hai maa ki nhi..???" Asked he with a teary eyes..

" aap samjh nhi rhe hai... " said she and moved towards the train entry gate while he followed her...

" mujhe kuchh samjhna bhi nhi hai... Pehle toh tum ye btaao kyu aayi tum hum sab ko chodd kar.. Kyu chod rhi ho mera saath.... Kyu bin maa ka bachha bana rhi ho humare aadhu ko... Kyu jana chahti ho humse dur.. Kya hum sab itne bure hai tumhare liye( she nodded in no..)... Kya hum koi nhi hai tumhare liye... Humne koi gunaah kiya hai, jo itni badi saza de rhi ho... " asked he while she cried nodding in no...

" galti toh maine ki hai... " Said she looking down....

" kaisi galti.... Haan??? kaunsi galti ki hai tumne...mujhe toh ek bhi nhi pta..." Asked he while holding her face by his palms making her look at his eyes...

" maine ki hai galti, aapki zindagi barbaad kar ke... Aapki zindagi me aa kar... Aapke na chahte huye bhi aapke saath raat guzaar kar... Ye jaante huye ki aap mujhe kbhi apni patni nhi maante Or na manenge... Ye jaante huye ki aap kbhi humare rishte ko utna aage nhi bhadhne dete jitna uss raat hum badhe the.... Tab bhi maine hi paap kiya or aapka fayda uthaya.... "

" achha tumne ki hai galti... Tab toh tumse bhi pehle maine ki hai galti..."

" kaisi galti... "

" jaise tumhe lagta hai ki humara raat guzarna galti tha tab toh maine bhi galt kiya na tumhe pyaar ki nazro se dekh kar... Tumhe apni patni maan kar... Tumse beintiha pyaar kar ke.... Tumhe apna dil de kar ke... Or uss raat 2 se ek ho kar...apne rishte ko aage badha kar..... Tumhara fayda uthaya maine nashe ke halat me......Kyu aakhir kiya na maine bhi itni saari galti???...." asked he while she looked at him shocked upon hearing the confession....

" ye... Aap kya keh rhe ho.. Aap mujhse.. "

" kyu vishwas nhi ho rha hai na.. Lekin ab ek or galti kar rha hu tumse apne dil ki baat keh kar ki main Anirudh Roy choudhary, apni patni Mrs. Bondita Roy choudhary se sabse jyada pyaar karta hu...."

"nhi nhi nhi nhi... Ye galat hai... Aap mujhse pyaar nhi kar sakte hai..." shouted bondita closing eyes and covering her eyes with her hands...

" kyu galat hai ye... " asked he removing her hands...

" kyuki main aapke liye sirf ek zimmedari hu... Pyaar nhi... Or mujhe pta hai aap abhi isiliye yaha hai kyuki aapko lag rha hoga ki main aapke karan ghar chodi hu lekin nhi aisa nhi hai.... "

" or tumhe aisa kyu lgta hai ki main tumse pyaar nhi karta hu... "

" kyuki majne suna tha kaka sasurji or aapke... "saying she was but he interrupted her...

" aadha sachh suna tha... Or khud hi sab kuchh sochh liya... Ek baar bhi nhi aayi puchne ki aakhir maine kaha kya tha.. Aise toh din bhar mere kaan kha jaati ho sawaal puchh puchh kar lekin jab sahi me sahi sawaal puchna chahiye tha uss samay bina baat kiye hi faisla le liya... Tum hi na kehti ho ki hume dusro ka paksh hamesha pura sunna chahiye toh fir tumne kaise nhi puchha or sunna chaha mujhse ki maine aisa kyu kiya.... Aakhir tum meri patni ho or ek patni ko sab kuchh jaane ka hakk hai.. Toh kyu nhi aayi mere pass..." asked he confusing and shocking her...

" kya matlab hai aapka...or aap kehna kya chahte hai..... " asked she and he told her everything what exactly they were talking.... He also told her that he is going to propose her tonight only confessing he is immense love for her...

" toh ab batao kya ab bhi tumhe lagta hai ki main tumse pyaar nhi karta.... " asked he rubbing off her tears...

" lekin uss raat aap nashe me the... "

" nashe me zaror tha lekin jo kuchh bhi kaha tha wo dil se kaha tha... Maine uss din jo kuchh bhi kaha or kiya wo bhale hi nashe ki halat me kiya ho lekin wo meri marzi se huya tha kyuki main tumse tab se pyaar karne laga tha jab se sayad mujhe bhi nhi pta tha or agar pta tha toh manna nhi chahta tha or ye baat kaka jaante the isiliye sayad unhone mujhe nashe me bheja tumhare pass...."

" toh fir kyu gye the aap uss din aap mujhe chodd kar.... Kyu...???"

" ab kya hai na tumhare pati babu, budhu babu bhi hai.. Jo apni hi feelings nhi samjh paaye apni patni ke prati... Or isiliye unhe uss din laga ki unhone tumhare saath anyaay kiya hai, tumhare saath dhokha kiya, tumhari zindagi barbaad kar di... Jab maine hun dono ko subah ek saath waise dekha tab mujhe ghutan hone lagi apne aap se ye sochh kar ki maine tumhari masumiyat chinn li.....Or isi guilt me maine faisla liya ki mera tumse dur jaana hi thik hai... Tab hi yum khush rahogi.... " Said he while controlling his tears while she nodded in no...

" lekin tab bhi main hu tu aapki zimmedari hi.... "

" wo toh humesha rhogi tum mere liye... As a wife, as my son's mother, as friend, as my student, my teacher, etc.. So remember one thing You Were, Are and Will always be my Zimmedari... Or mujhe ye zimmedari nibhane se koi nhi rok sakta hai puri duniya me, tum bhi nhi samjhi my Mrs. Zimmedari Anirudh Roy Choudhary.... " said he pinching her nose while she laughed and hugged him tightly....

" lekin ek baat batayiye aap mujhe dhundhne kyu aaye maine toh mana kiya tha aapko ki mujhe dhundhane mat aayiyega... "

" kaise nhi aata... Aakhir baat humare pyaar ki thi.. Or aise bhi Maine ek baar pehle hi galti kar li thi humare uss khobsurat raat ko galti samjh kar or tumse bina baat kiye tumhe chodd kar jaane ka lekin iss baar aisa koi bhi galti main hum dono me se kisi ko karne nhi dena chahta tha jisse naa sirf hume balki humare beta ko bhi dukh ho... Isiliye maine sochh liya ki ab toh tumhe dhundhunga or sab kuchh sahi kar ke hi tumhare saath ghar aaunga... Or dekho iss baar sab sahi ho gya humare beech..." said he Kissing her forehead while she felt blessed at this moment...

" toh fir Mrs. Bondita chalengi na apne pati babu ke saath wapas apne ghar... Ki train me hi ghar basana hai ya fir aap chahengi toh main humare calcutta waale ghar bhi le jaa skta hu tumhe..." asked he payfully while she hited him on chest lightly and said yes...

After that they took another train for tulsipur in next station...

FLASHBACK END :-

Trilochan - bahu hume maaf kar do... Humare karan hi tumhe galat fehmi huyi.. Or tum ghar chodd kar gyi... Hum humesha tum dono ka bhala chahte hai or har baar tum dono ko alag kar dete hai... Hume maaf kar do

are nhi nhi kaka sasurji. .. Aap maafi mat mangiye... Ye toh halaat hi aise the dono samay.... Or dekhiye ab sab thik hai... Main wapas aa gyi hu apne pati babu ke saath... Toh ab toh khush hoyiye aap.... Said she while others smiled...

Batuk while teasing her - Baudi waise ab aisi harkate mat karna warna tumhe kya hai aap dono toh nikal gye the raat me lekin aapne ziddi beta ko humare siir chodd kar chale gye... Kya dimag kharab kiya usne... Mujhe mumma ke pass jana hai... Mujhe baba chahiye... Ab bechara main ( som glared him)... I mean to say... Ab bechare hum, humne kaise sambhala hai use or sulaya hai ye hum hi jaante hai...

Bondita while giving her signature pose by putting hand on hip- aeee... Mere bete ki buraayi nhi sunungi main... Wo bhut achha hai kbhi kisi ko pareshan nhi karta hai... Sabki baat maanta hai... Samjhe tum...

Somnath too teased by mimicking her - haan isiliye toh din bhar use daanti rehti ho.. Aadu tumne ye nhi kiya, aadhu tum aisa kyu karte ho, aadhu doodh piyo, aadhu mumma ki baat mani, aadhu ye aadhu wo... Kyu hai na???

Anirudh - ooyee... Meri bondita ka mazzak nhi uda sakte ho tum dono or naahi mere aadhish ka...

Uff aa gye ye dono pati patni apne rop me wapas... Said batuk while others laughed and that is when aadhish run towards them and hugged her....

" mumma kaha chale gye the aap kal mujhe raat me chodd kar... Maine kitna bulaya lekin aa kyu nhi rhe the... Or toh or baba bhi nhi aaye..." asked aadhish sweetly...

" hum toh apne aadhu ke liye gift laane gye the... " said anirudh and gave him a toy to which he happily kissed on his cheeks and went away to his room....

Binoy - ab ye sab chodo... Or bondita tum ab se aisa nhi karogi....kuchh bhi ho toh sabse pehle humse baat karogi uske baad hi koi kadam uthaogi... Aise ghar chodne ka socha bhi na toh agli main tumhare kaan pakad kar uthak baithi karwayunga... Or iss ( anirudh) gadhe ko toh ghar se hi nikal dunga hamesha ke liye...

Anirudh with a frown - Waah!!! matlab kare koi or bhare koi... Ye sahi hai... Aaplog toh apni bahu ke saamne mujhe hi galt kehte ho... Waah...

Nhi sasurji ab main aisa kbhi nhi karungi... Said she...

Batuk - Waise achha hi hai baudi tum na fir ghar chodd kar chali jao.. Iss bahane atleast tumhe uthak baithi karte huye toh dekh paunga...

Bondita - waise din kbhi nhi aane waala... Or aise bhi aaj bhi main bas isiliye gyi thi kyuki main dekhna chahti thi ki pati babu mujhse kitna pyaar karte hai or mujhe lene aate hai ki nhi... Or dekho aa gye jo ki main jaanti thi aayenge hi.. Aakhir mere pati babu hai, apni patni ke bina kya hi karenge akele... ( said showinng her shiny 32 teeths)..

All - achha ji...

Bondita with a smile - or nhi toh kya.. Aakhir bechari bondita apne pariwar ke bina kaha jayegi rehna...

bechari or tum???... Asked Somnath to which she nodded in yes giving a cute innocent look while others smiled and kaka ordered everyone to get ready for morning aarti...

Bondita was going when anirudh pulled her towards himself....

tumhe toh main raat ko batata hu ki ktina pyaar karta hu... Or kitna kar sakta hu... Waise sahi hi kaha tumne, main bechara karunga hi kya tumhare bina..... Aakhir kuchh karne ke liye tumhara saath hona mere saath toh zarori hai na..... Toh taiyaar rehna jo kal baaki reh gya tha wo pura zaror karega ye Anirudh Roy Choudhary aaj raat....Said he with a smirk and left while she blushed hard and left to make her son get ready....

It is rightly said that Misunderstanding and a half truth are so powerful that they can broke the most beautiful relationship just in a second or can increase the distance between them... That's why it is said that conversation is the best and must to reduce the risk of misunderstanding.....
And Anirudh did right things this time by deciding to clear every thing by conversing with bondita not like last time and now everything is good around them... They all are happy specially Anidita... They gets United and cleared every questions that were in their mind.... Which was killing both of them and can destroy their life...

------------------------The End-------------------------

That's all for this OS....

I don't know how was it but hope so u liked it....

Comment down ur views and vote up the part also...

Till then byye...
And thanks for reading...

~A.Saurav....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 5.6K 52
This is an entirely different story . The characters are same, but the story is new, romance is new and the plot is entirely different from the seria...
27.7K 3K 30
"Bondita... I have decided that I will not leave you here alone. I will stay here by itself with you in London, until and unless you become Barrister...
32.6K 3.8K 44
Hello everyone this is another story of anidita which is related to her bother life. "apne mere sath aisa kyo kiya sakha Babu! Maine kabhi nahi soch...
70.5K 2.9K 46
It is story of anidita after a leap where anirudh is 26 and Bondita is 18 in these years anirudh and bondita have come closer and they share every pr...