Bad Habit - {Eddie Munson x y...

By all4eddie

‼️OVER 18s ONLY‼️ Y/N and Eddie were inseparable as children, despite Eddie being a rough around the edges, m... More

Extended Family
Two Peas In A Pod
{Eddies POV}
Senior Year Seperation
{Eddies POV}
Mom & Dad
Sunday Dinner Surprise
At Home, At Last
{Eddies POV}
Deja Vu
Knight In *Not So Shining* Armour
{Eddies POV}
After School
Water Fight
A Change is Coming
Retail Therapy
{Eddies POV}
New Beginning
Pancakes for Breakfast
*not a* Double Date
Saturday Night In
A Rainy Sunday
{Eddies POV}
Corroded Coffin
{Eddies POV}
That's What Best Friends Are For
{Eddies POV}
I Wish I Knew
Authors Note <3
{Eddies POV}
Sunday Morning Study Session
Sunday Dinner Take 2
Beauty and The Freak
Dollar Tree Shopping Spree
Hair Ties
{Eddies POV}
Corroded Coffin @ The Hideout
After The Gig
Good Morning Beautiful
Harrington Party
The Perfect Hangover
"I Know Nothing!"
Dinner Date
To Be Continued
Picnic Date
I Love You
I'm So Glad You're Mine
I Could Get Used To This
Go For It Girl
{Eddies POV}
The Red Door
Worth The Risk
Happy Halloween
Promise To Be Mine?
{Eddie POV}
We've Joined The Club
{Eddies POV}
I Need A 'D'
You Are My Future
Nice To Meet You
So This Is Love
You Can Be The Boss
Nurse Jenny
Date Day Idea
Black Mountain Trail
We Aren't Getting Any Younger
That's What Best Friends Are For
The Night Before
The Wedding Day
Yours... Forever
This Is How It Feels
{Eddie POV}
A Case Of Mistaken Identity
Make Up
Clearing The Air
Sick Day
Real Life Rockstars
It's A Done Deal
Okay, You're Done
Strip Studying
I Get Messages From The Stars
Let 'Em Hear It
The Sleepover
New Member Of The VIP Gang
Grad Ball Dress Hunt
Lets F*** In The Back Of The Mall Pt1
Lets F*** In The Back Of The Mall Pt2
Graduation Day
Graduation Ball
Lovers Lake
You and Me
The Elephant In The Room
Alice?
Overthinking Is A B*tch
Late Night Phone Calls
Merry Christmas!
Moving In Day
Christening The Bedroom
A Welcome Distraction
It Was A F****** Burrito
{Eddie POV}
A Mothers Love
The Earle Hotel
Gimme One More
Authors Note
Stay In Your Lane
Home Is A Feeling
What You Don't Know 'Can' Hurt You
{Eddie POV}
Step One
Authors Note
A Thousand Red Roses
Teddie The Bear
Come To Me
{Eddie POV}
Songbird
Golden Hour
Valentines Special
Robin 'Blabber Mouth' Buckley
{Eddie POV}
Clean Up On Aisle 6
Bonnie & Clyde
Bonnie & Clyde Part 2
Bonnie & Clyde Part 3
Dream Girl
The Best is Yet To Come
AUTHORS NOTE
Into The Hellfire
Into The Hellfire Part 2
Into The Hellfire Part 3
Epilogue

Carnival

3.9K 76 91
By all4eddie

You and Eddie stayed out in the van super late last night so when he drove you back home, you insisted he came inside and slept over instead of driving all the way back to his trailer. He obliged and silently followed you inside your home, you both crept up the stairs and snuck into your bedroom. You didn't need to sneak Eddie in, you know your parents are more than happy with Eddie staying over at the weekend but you didn't want to wake them up.  You removed your jeans and shrugged off Eddie's shirt, tossing them into the wash basket in the corner of your room. You planned to sleep in just your vest top and panties. Eddie stripped himself down to only his boxer shorts, leaving his clothes in a heap on the floor of your bedroom.

You both climbed into your bed and he held you close to him under the sheets, you snuggled in against the skin of his chest and you hooked one of your bare legs around his waist. You were both really tired now after having shared another joint together, finished off the snacks and chatted in hushed voices, sipping on the tea that was left over which was still hot in the van at Lovers Lake. So when your heads hit the cushiony pillows of your bed, it wasn't long until you were both sleeping, after exchanging some more deep and meaningful kisses of course. You just couldn't get enough of kissing him, the guy who is no longer just your best friend. He's so much more than that to you now.

When you woke in the morning, you were still in the exact position that you had fallen asleep in, your leg tossed lazily over Eddie's body and his arms wrapped snugly around you. You were both clearly exhausted and hadn't moved an inch in your sleep. As usual, you're awake before Eddie is, he's definitely not a morning person. You slowly roll off on him, stretching and checking the time on the clock that sits on top of your bedside table. It's 11am, you can't believe you've slept in til this time but luckily it's Saturday and neither of you have anywhere to be. You can't hear anyone moving around or talking downstairs and that's when you remember that your mom and dad are out of town today and you've got the place to yourself til late tonight.

You eventually rise up and are now sitting upright in the bed, your movement disturbs Eddie as he now begins to stir, a hand coming up to rub across his eyes. He yawns loudly, peeking at you out of the corner of his eye. You smile down at him, he looks so handsome, even with his crazy bed head.
"Morning Eds." You smile sweetly at him. He reaches out lazily, grabbing your body and pulling you down on top of him so you're now laid flat out on his bare chest. "Eddie, I'll crush you!" You laugh, placing a hand at either side of his head to support some of your body weight. He just stares up at you from his position below your scantly clad body.
"So then crush me. I couldn't think of a better way to go out." He winks and laughs, reaching his face up to connect his lips with yours.

What starts off as sweet little pecks, very quickly turns into a heated make out session, your body melting onto his. Your hands make their way into his hair, tugging it softly at the root as you learned from last night how much he likes it when you do that. Eddie's large hands gently caress your back first, before traveling further and further down until they reach the soft fabric of your black cotton underwear. You can tell that he's stalling a bit, you assume he's waiting for your permission before he allows himself to grasp at your bare ass. So you shimmy your hips so that it positions his hand right where you want it, on your scarcely covered bum. He grips the flesh tightly in his palm before rubbing soothing circles, kneading the flesh in his fingers, you can feel the cool sting of his rings against your hot skin. He then begins to use both hands, massaging and pulling at the fat of your ass, never letting his tongue let up as it fights for dominance with yours.

Your whole body wants him, it is desperate to straddle his hips and it craves some friction between your legs. You can tell he wants that too, his hardness is now poking you in the stomach from the position you're laid on top of him. You are seriously considering taking this one step further at this moment right now, you're almost ready to sit up and take control. You are both virgins, of course, so you have no idea how to even initiate it but you can tell that your bodies are craving one another. You are completely lost in pure lust, your brain is fogged over and your heart is racing in your chest. But then Eddie's hands slow their movements on your behind, trailing slowly up your back before they meet their final destination at the sides of your face, holding you softly. You begin to slow the kiss, your tongue returning to your own mouth as you place a few more hard, closed mouth pecks onto Eddie's lips, sitting up, straddling him and looking down at his flushed complexion. You can feel yourself blushing as you can feel his bulge below you, pressing into the side of your bare thigh.

You stare intensely at each other for a moment, unmoving, before you roll off of him and throw yourself back into the pillows with a sigh.
"Whats up?" He asks you, turning to face you slightly. Clearly he noticed the loud sigh and the way you had to drag your own body off of his.
"Nothing.. it's nothing." You lie.
"What is it Y/N?" Eddie pushes.
"That was just.. I don't know my mind was in overdrive there.." You admit, feeling the flush in your cheeks as you giggle.
"Yeah, that was... pretty hot." Eddie huffs, blushing and staring up at the ceiling as he rearranges the sheet to hide the tent in his boxer shorts. You turn your head to look at him and he turns his face and stares back at you. You're both flushed red in the cheeks and clearly very turned on by one another. You and Eddie just sit there looking at each other for a moment, giggling with slight embarrassment at how worked up you both are after that heated make out session. You eventually remove yourself from the situation and stand up. Eddie doesn't take his eyes away from you, he soaks in every inch of your almost bare body, standing there in front of him like a goddess.

"My mom and dad are out of town today, so we have the place to ourselves until late tonight." You tell him as you begin to fix your appearance in the mirror, pulling your hair up into a messy bun and taking a wet wipe to remove the smudged mascara from your eyes.
"Are they now?" He says in a cheeky tone, winking and raising his brows at you from his position, shirtless on your bed. You grab a stuffed toy from the sofa beside you and launch it at him, giggling as you're sure you know what he's insinuating.
"Heyyyyy, don't you throw flopsicle at me you might hurt him!" Eddie cries out, cradling the long eared bunny in his hands, jutting his lip out in a pout at you.
"Oh my god," you begin laughing, "how did you remember that?" You giggle as you watch Eddie's manly hands, covered in skull rings and harsh silver metal, petting the head of a fluffy toy softly.
"How could I forget Mr Flopsicle? He was always my favourite when we were small." He laughs, remembering how much he used to love this toy when he had sleepovers with you at a young age.
"Well, why don't you take flopsicle home with you, I'm sure he'd look very hardcore and metal in your bedroom, right?" You joke, watching Eddie's reflection in the mirror.
"Hmm, I'm not sure flopsicle could ever be described as 'metal'," he laughs, "besides, I can't take him away from his besties!" Eddie says, launching the bunny back onto the sofa to join all the other stuffed animals you've collected since you were a kid.

"What shall we do today, Munson?" You ask him as he comes back into your bedroom, his hair is dripping wet having just gotten out of the shower. He is already dressed in last nights clothes again, they stink of pot but to be honest, Eddie always smells like this so it's not unusual.
"Well your parents are gone all day you say..." He says with a smirk and a wink, ruffling his hair with the towel to dry it before tossing the wet towel at you. You bat it away with your hands, shaking your head with a knowing smile on your face.
"As much as I'd love to stay in bed and make out with you all day Ed," you begin and his smile turns cocky, "I don't think I would be able to contain myself, especially after this morning when it got a little....hot and heavy." You admit shyly, your cheeks burning red hot.
"That's true.." he agrees, "and we should probably take things slow." Eddie says hesitantly.
"I agree. I mean we only just admitted our feelings for each other last night, let's not rush anything we've the rest of our lives to enjoy one another." You tell him.
"Rest of our lives?" He questions, "You saying you wanna marry me someday Y/N?" Eddie coos, coming towards you and wrapping his arms around you, your back is pressed against his chest as you face your wardrobe doors.
"Someday." You admit, quietly but confidently. Eddie is glad you're not facing him right now cause the grin on his face is as wide as the ocean at hearing you say that.
"That's cute Y/N.." He whispers in your ear, before kissing the top of your head.

"The carnival is on in the next town across, why don't we meet up with Chrissy and Gareth there and that way we can catch them up on last night?" You tell Eddie as you pick out an outfit, he is sitting on your sofa with his legs splayed, watching you get ready as he softly pets Mr Flopsicle.
"Great idea. It's a double date!!" He says with a goofy grin. This time you can't deny it,
"Yes, I suppose it will be a double date this time." You blush. You get dressed in front of Eddie, not as shy as you would typically be when he was in your presence while you got undressed, you don't bother to hide away or tell him to shut his eyes. But Eddie looks away anyway, he is a gentleman after all. You slip into your clothes before heading downstairs to call Chrissy and invite her and Gareth along to the carnival.

The dial tone plays in your ear for a short time before there is an answer.
"Hello Cunningham residence." You hear Chrissy say on the other end of the phone.
"Hey girl, it's me." You tell her.
"Oh, Hi Y/N!" Chrissy says excitedly.
"Have you any plans today?" You ask her.
"No nothing really, I was just gonna go over to Gareth's and watch a movie." She tells you.
"Well would you guys wanna come to the carnival with me and Eddie?" You ask her.
"Oh sure, we would love to! Is this like.... A double date?" She almost whispers the last part. Your cheeks flush,
"I suppose we can now officially call it a double date." You answer her question. You have to pull the phone away from your ear before you end up with damaged ear drums, Chrissy is squealing and screaming excitedly on the other end of the line, no doubt doing a happy dance.
"Wow Chrissy, try not to deafen me!" You laugh when you hold the phone back up against the side of your face.
"Sorry, sorry!" She giggles, "I guess everything went to plan last night then?" She asks you.
"It went better than I could've hoped." You answered, unable to stop the smile that is now painted on your face.
"I can't wait to hear all about it!" Chrissy tells you, "meet you guys there at about 3 o'clock?" She asks.
"Sure, see you there! Byeeee!" You say.
"B-bye Y/N." She replies.

You make some toast with peanut butter and fill two glasses with fresh apple juice before heading back upstairs to what is no doubt a very hungry Eddie. The food is welcomed by grabby hands when you enter your bedroom, he's like a hungry little toddler as he begins to scoff messily into the food, getting crumbs all over himself.
"So it's a double date then, she said to meet them there at 3." You tell him, checking the time on his watch and seeing it's now almost half passed one. No wonder he's so hungry, you guys missed breakfast and this is the first bite to eat you've both had since the snacks last night. You join him on the sofa, sharing the toast and sipping on your apple juice.
"Soooo, what did Chrissy say then, did you tell her?" He asks, crunching on a piece of crusty bread.
"Well I kind of told her and she literally freaked out." You giggle, "but I'll tell her it all properly later. Explain how well you set everything up and how sweet you are." You coo, gripping his cheeks and smooshing them between your thumb and pointer finger, accidentally smearing some peanut butter on his cheek. You reach in to kiss the spot on his face, removing the peanut butter with your lips. This causes Eddie's heart rate to rise, he twitches on his seat on the sofa as you sloppily kiss his face, leading down onto his jaw and then his neck.
"That thing we said earlier about taking it slow.... You're making it very, very hard for me." He tells you, huffing a laugh and raising his brows at you. You slowly pull away, smirking at him.
"Whooopsie." You say, innocently.

It's now just before 3 o'clock as you arrive at the carnival in the passenger side of Eddie's van. You park up next to Chrissy's car in the field they've turned into a car park specially for the visiting carnival. You hop out before Eddie even gets the chance to open your door for you.
"Hey, that's my job!" He tells you with a frown.
"Ooops, sorry driver!" You laugh at him, nudging him playfully. He grips your hand as you approach Chrissy and Gareth who are now standing at the front of her car.
"Hey you guys!" Chrissy beams, seeing you and Eddie holding hands. It's not like you pair didn't already hold hands before last night, but now it has a whole new meaning.
"Hiiii." You sing back to her with a huge smile slapped on your face.
The two boys greet each other with a fist bump, Eddie has a huge toothy grin on his face which is mirrored by his friend Gareth. You can tell how proud they both are now that they are now both dating seriously hot chicks, if you do say do yourself.

The group make their way into the carnival, both couples hand in hand with one another. You're instantly hit with the smell of freshly baked donuts, the sweet scent of spun cotton candy and the mouthwatering aroma of cheese burgers being grilled with caramelised onions and it is enough to make your stomach rumble even though you've not long eaten. You have to bob and weave your way through the Saturday crowds of families and screaming children all excited and eager to get a go on the carnival rides.

Eddie leads your hand over to a claw crane machine that is full of rubber ducks. He's probably the biggest kid at this carnival right now, his eyes wide with excitement as he digs in his pocket to pull out some spare change, popping them into the machine to start it up.
"Which one you want?" He turns and asks you, pointing at the array of different rubber ducks inside the glass machine.

You peer into the glass box, searching for the perfect one. You point at your chosen duck,
"That one there, with the cool shades on!" You exclaim, smiling excitedly at Eddie.
"Alright, I need to focus... a moment of silence please guys..." Eddie says as he expertly takes control of the lever, inching it slowly so it's directly above the duck you've chosen. He taps the button once he feels it is in the right position, the claw goes down with a 'beeep beeep beeep' as it reaches into the bundle of ducks. The group all stand, watching and waiting eagerly to see if the claw grips onto a duck.
"Come on, come on!" Eddie shouts at the machine as it brings up not only one, but two ducks.
"Yessssss, two for the price of one! Beat that fuckerrrrrs!" Eddie shouts, jumping up and down punching the air with his fist, the goofiest grin written across his face.
"Eddie! No swearing in front of the children!" You laugh, gesturing at all the little kids running around your feet.
"Wooops." He laughs, before grabbing the prize that awaits in the retrieval box of the machine. He hands the duck with the shades on to you, you stand up on your tip toes and place a sweet kiss onto his cheek as a thank you, leaning back and smiling widely at him with your rubber ducky in hand, admiring it.
"Looks like I get the pink princess one," he laughs looking at the duck in his own hands, "I think we should switch." He points at the duck in your grasp.
"Nuh-uh no way, this is mine now!" You hold it tightly to your chest, shaking your head at Eddie.
"Oh come on Y/N, mine has a goddamn crown and pink dress! Not very metal of me now is it?" He scoffs.
"Oh get over yourself, Munson." You wink, grabbing his hand and dragging him away from the machine before he spends all his spare change trying to win himself a more "metal" rubber ducky.

You wander off to meet up with Chrissy and Gareth who are now at another stall nearby. Gareth is throwing darts to try and score a bullseye which wins him the biggest teddy the stall has to offer. You all stand behind him, watching in silence as he tries to concentrate and steady his hand enough to hit the target. He leans back slightly then lunges his hand forward, releasing the dart towards the board.
"BOOOOYAAA, bullseye!" Shouts Gareth, turning around and high fiving an ecstatic Chrissy as the dart pokes out of the bullseye on the board.
"Well played, dude!" Eddie says, grinning at Gareth.
"I'll take that one." Gareth tells the stall worker pointing at his chosen prize, the man unhooks a giant brown teddy bear with a stuffed heart in its arms.

Gareth turns and hands the teddy bear into Chrissy's welcoming arms as she wraps the teddy tight to her chest, burying her face into its fluffy ears.
"You're too cute, thank you Gareth." She tells him with a smile as sweet as honey, leaning forward and pecking him on the lips, this causes Gareth to blush.
"Ohhh Gareth, blushing are we?" Eddie mocks, ruffling Gareth's curly hair with his hand. Gareth bats Eddie's hand away.
"Shut up man, says you!" Gareth jokes, taking Chrissy's hand as they wander off in search of something else now.

"Check this out!" Gareth shouts over to you and Eddie who are falling behind him and Chrissy. Gareth is pointing at a high striker machine with a big smirk on his face. You and Eddie eventually catch up to them.
"Are you challenging me to a test of strength, Gareth?" Eddie asks him, tilting his head to the side and raising his brows with wide eyes.
"Absolutely. Loser has to buy the doughnuts." Gareth tells him as he grabs the hammer.
"Deal." Replies Eddie with confidence as he shakes his friends hand before stepping back out of the way of the lethal hammer. Gareth swings the hammer in the air, crushing it down on the target causing the lever to shoot up the front of the machine hitting an impressive score of 651.
"Wow, my strong man." Chrissy winks, nudging Gareth's arm.
"Alright alright, decent score I'll give you that. But we know who's the macho man here." Eddie says, showing off his guns, earning him a laugh from all of the group, he's such a goofball you think to yourself. He takes the hammer from Gareth and gets into position .
"Watch out ladies." He turns and says with a wink as you all step back out of the danger zone. He rattles the hammer down on to the red target spot with a bang, the lever shoots up, but falls short at only 637. His face was a picture.
"What the hell man! Must be faulty!" Eddie argues, his face screwed up in annoyance at the low score. Gareth bursts out laughing, he takes a hand and ruffles it in Eddie's hair now, messing it up.
"Get your wallet out Eddie, you owe us doughnuts!" Gareth laughs. Eddie huffs a sigh, placing the hammer back down and reaching into his pocket to retrieve his wallet.
"Fine... a deal is a deal, but I demand a rematch!" He laughs, pointing sternly at Gareth. Eddie and Gareth head over to the doughnut stall leaving you and Chrissy behind.

Chrissy hooks her arm in yours and leads you over to a free bench, sitting down at one side while you join her at the other side, waiting on the boys coming back with the sugary, hot treats.
"Soooo, tell me all about it!" Chrissy presses, an excited smile on her face as she looks at you across the table.
"Basically, I was just about to call him and invite him over to initiate my plan when the phone rang. It was Eddie, telling me he's got a surprise and that he would pick me up at six o'clock.." You begin telling Chrissy before she interrupts, holding a hand up in the space between you.
"I actually already know what the surprise was... Where do you think Eddie got all the fluffy cushions and a set of fairy lights from?" She giggles. That's when you realise, of course all those girly things didn't belong to Eddie but you hadn't even questioned it last night.
"Oh yeah, I didn't even think to ask him where he got all that stuff from cause it sure as hell wasn't from his trailer!" You laugh. You continue to tell Chrissy everything, how you were so nervous to blurt out what you wanted to say and then how he began rambling to you about how much he likes you and then you describe the heavy make out session that took place after that. She screws her face up when you begin to describe the tingling sensation Eddie was sending through your body when he grabbed your....
"I get it Y/N! Please, no more dirty details!" Chrissy cringes, her nose scrunched up and her cheeks pink.
"Well anyway," you giggle softly, "that's as far as it went last night. Things were even more...hot... shall we say, this morning but I'll spare you the details." You laugh. "We've decided to take things slow though it terms of ... sexual stuff." You cringe at the words as they leave your mouth and both you and Chrissy giggle like naughty school girls. That's when the boys come back over with trays of doughnuts in hand. Gareth sits beside Chrissy and Eddie takes a seat next to you, sitting close enough for your shoulders and thighs to be pressed against each other.
"What are you ladies giggling about?" Eddie asks as he begins to lick the sugar from a doughnut.
"Oh nothing.." You both say in unison, giving each other a knowing smirk across the table before digging into the hot, gooey doughnuts purchased by the bad loser, Eddie.

The group sit at the bench and enjoy their doughnuts for a while, chatting together about everything and anything. You can't quite believe how much things have changed in a short space of time. You could never have guessed a month ago that you'd be sitting here, on a double date at the carnival with Chrissy, Gareth and Eddie by your side. Your heart melts at the scene, you feel so complete and incredibly happy with how things are going. It's not long before Gareth and Eddie are fighting over the last doughnut on the tray, cutting you out of your own thoughts.
"Oh my god, you guys are such kids! Just half the goddamn doughnut down the middle!" You laugh, grabbing it and tearing it into two pieces, handing each boy a bit.

It's getting late now, you have been at the carnival for hours and it's beginning to get dark. This only heightens the atmosphere more though as all the brightly coloured lights of the various rides gleam brilliantly in the sky. Reds, yellows, greens and blues flickering and dazzling against the pitch black.
"Let's have a go on the ferris wheel before we leave!" Chrissy says, pointing to the giant, brightly lit wheel with various colourful carts dangling from it in the air. You see Eddie's face turn sheepish, he's afraid of heights but not many people know that. You grab his arm tightly to silently reassure him that he doesn't need to go on.
"Yeah let's go!" Says Gareth, taking Chrissy by the hand and guiding her to the carnival worker, he pays the man before helping Chrissy and her giant teddy into a cart, joining them before the worker locks them in.
"We don't need to go on it Eddie, I know you don't like heights." You tell him, holding his hand tightly. He shivers slightly, watching the machine set off and lift Gareth and Chrissy highly into the sky.
"No no, I can do this... I ain't gonna chicken out!" He laughs nervously.
"You sure? We can find something else to do?" You tell him.
"I want to do this with you, it's cute, like something from a movie or some shit." Eddie replies, laughing nervously. You think it's sweet that he's forcing himself to face his fears for sake of creating a special memory for the both of you. He leads you by the hand, pays the carnival worker before hopping into the cart next to you. The cart moves suddenly and shakes roughly, he grips your hand tighter and his eyes are fearful as the cart begins to rise above the ground slowly.
"It's okay, I've got you!" You reassure him, holding his face with one of your hands, kissing his cheek.

You're now suspended at the highest point of the wheel, it pauses here to give you a good view of the carnival in all its glory. Beaming brightly in colour, a stark contrast to its dark surroundings. You can see Hawkins from here and you point it out to Eddie who is very reluctant to look down, he is terrified but he won't admit it. You have an idea to take his mind of it. You take your pointer finger and thumb, gripping his chin lightly so he faces you, you look intensely into his chestnut doe eyes for a moment before closing your eyes lightly and leaning in to kiss him. He welcomes the distraction and wraps his arms around you, delving his tongue into your mouth as you begin making out at the very top of the ferris wheel. He is right, this is like something straight out of a romantic movie, you think to yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.7K 39
When Y/N meets her younger brother, Dustin's friend Eddie Munson and they start to hang out. Soon a great friendship forms, but will it go farther? �...
238 0 10
You have lived in Hawkins your whole life, so you know pretty much everyone. You have a small group of friends who you rely on, especially when thing...
111 1 1
(Stranger Things AU) Prom photos are posted at the end of the story! WARNINGS AND TRIGGERS: 18+ ONLY (ABSOLUTELY NO MINORS) NSFW... Mature sexual con...
3.2K 130 24
Eddie x Gender Neutral Reader!! You, Y/n, are 18 years old and nearing the end of your senior year at Hawkins HighSchool, fun times right? Ha, yeah u...