For Better...Or For Worse { A...

By CissyItsMe

Eleven years later, Tinashe and Richard are married and blessed with more children. Tribulations seemed to be... More

NOTE!
~Marriage :
~A New Addition :
~Let Me Grow Up :
~Back To School :
~Can A Girl And A Boy Be Just Friends ? :
~Little Secrets :
~Too Serious :
~Talk To Me Please :
~More In Trouble :
~What's Going On ? :
~Halloween Party (Part.Uno) :
~Halloween Party (Part.Dos) :
~What Happened ? :
~No answers :
~Let Me Explain :
~Kicked Out...Or ? :
~YOU're Out :
~A Bad Father ? (Part.Uno) :
~A Bad Father ? (Part.Dos) :
~Apologizes...accepted ? :
~Come Back :
~Merry Christmas :
~You Must Be Lying :
~Dis Tew Much :
~Enough, It's Enough :
~It Has To Stop :
~Gossips, Apologizes And More Drama (Part.Uno) :
~Gossips, Apologizes And More Drama (Part.Dos) :
~I Am Hurt :
~Plotting :
~This Is Not A Goodbye :
~The Truth Always Comes Out :
~Code Red :
~UCLA :
~I Will Always Be There For You :
~New Beginnings :
~Stay Positive :
~Thank You :
~New Book Alert :

~Should We ? :

2.2K 181 57
By CissyItsMe

•Chapter 22.

________________

Richard took a deep breath, "When did you come here ? " He asked looking weirdly at his son. He couldn't believe that they were really at a trap house. He thought that he had keep all of his children away from that environment, but it seemed like he was wrong.

RJ shrugged, "Oh...Uh...Dorian made some friends here and one day I came with him."

"He made some friends here ? "

"Yes. That's what I said."

"Did you already sell something ? " This kid better says no or else I will kill him with my hands, he thought getting angry.

RJ shook his head, "No. I do value my life. You told me that if I ever dare to do this, it will be the end for me. You're scared me that day, by the way."

"Good. And Dorian ? " He asked raising his eyebrow.

"No."

Then Richard frowned, "But...so why did he make friends here ? "

Once again, his son shrugged, "I don't know." He answered simply. "It's Dorian." He added like it was explaining everything.

"Okay..."

They walked until they arrived in front of a black and armored door with a screen on it. RJ turned the tablet on and then entered a code with five numbers. There was a beep before the door opened by itself.

Richard shoot him an interrogative glare, "How many times did you come down here ? " Shocked was the word. This is how he felt.

RJ continued to shrug, "One or two times."

"One or two times and they gave you the damn code ? Do you think that I'm stupid ? " The young boy stayed quiet for a moment, "I'm about to beat your ass, for real ! I created you and I can do the contrary. Don't try me."

"You're not stupid. And you didn't create me by yourself, so you can't choose to take my life away." He said winning a dead glare from his dad, "Sorry. But it's true."

"Shut up ! "

The walked through the hall and then stopped before another black door, but this time it wasn't armored. RJ knocked three times and they waited for a couple of minutes before someone answer to them.

"I don't feel it, to be honest." Richard whispered quickly. Did they really have to do this to get rid of Jessie ? Maybe they should try the restraining order and see the results of it. But Jessie was beyond crazy. She had a big obsession with Richard and it seemed like she wasn't going to stop until to get him for herself. And this was NOT going to happen.

A restraining order was just a piece of paper. What was it really going to do ? She got through his security guards so easily, who knows what she could do with a little paper.

"What are you doing here ? " A rastaman, who seemed to be in his twenties and had a gun in his right hand asked looking at them with dark eyes. He looked like the kind of guy you wouldn't want to mess with.

"I need to speak with Marlon. Is he here ? " Answered RJ.

The guy nodded his head and then turned his full attention towards Richard, "Who is he ? "

"My dad, he's cool. Can we go in ? "

He stared at them for a moment before to move to the side, "Y'all look like twins. No funny bizness or..." He motioned his gun with his head, "I'm not afraid to use it and you know it." He added with the same warning tone of voice.

RJ nodded, "I know." He swallowed his saliva.

"Hey ! Wassup blasian ! How are you ? " Marlon greeted happily as he stood up, "Yo, baby ! Get out of here ! Now ! " He told the naked female who was counting some money. She smiled, waved at the Willkingstons and left the room accentuating the move of her wide hips.

"Hey, Marlon. Fine and you ? By the way, this is my father."

Marlon chuckled, "Nice to meet you Mr.Muscles." He handed his hand out and Richard shook it.

"Nice to meet you, red eyes." Richie said choosing him a nickname as well.

"Oh ! I see you." Marlon laughed and sat on his chair putting his feet on his desk, "So, what are you doing here ? And where is bad boy ? "

"I don't know. He kind of disappeared lately." RJ responded looking around, "You changed something, right ? "

"The walls are grey now."

"Oh...well, we have a little issue."

"And what is it ? "

Richard cleared his throat, "A crazy female who has an obsession with me. We want to make her go away, you know, something like that." Richard explained shortly.

Marlon rubbed his little beard thinking and he hummed, "I see...what's her name."

"Jessie...uh..." RJ frowned and turned towards his father, "What is her last name ? "

This time it was Richard that shrugged, "No idea."

"Great." Marlon said sarcastically, "I need to know her first and last name at least, plus a picture."

"Damn the picture ! "RJ groaned slapping his hand on his forehead, "I completely forgot about it."

"Oh no problem for that, just go on internet and tap 'Cheetahs' dancers' names'." Richard said and then folded his arms.

Marlon did as he said and searched for a Jessie. Once he found her, his eyes and mouth opened wide. He kept that face expression during a minute to let place to a smirk after. He liked what he was seeing, "Shit ! You don't want her ? "

"I already have a beautiful woman in my life."

"Dang ! Boogie look at this. Bumbaclot ! " He expressed motioning for the rastaman to come toward him.

"Oh Goddamn ! " He licked his bottom lip, "Can I have her ? "

"Hell nah ! I saw her before you ! She's mine. Hey, I know how I can help y'all with you little issue, blasian and Mr.Muscles. Give me one entire week and she won't remember 'bout your existence no more. She's gon' have an obsession with me, nigga."

Richard narrowed his eyes at him, "What ? Really ? Are you sure that's what you want to do ? " He questioned slightly shaking his head. Maybe it was a bad idea.

Marlon nodded with a huge smile, "Yes ! She soon will sing, I'm in love with his dick, hoe. I'm in love with his dick, hoe. I'm not only getting' from the low, low. Not only on the low, low." He started singing and dancing.

"Hey, as long as you keep her away from us."

++++++++++

"What do you want ? " RJ sighed and then rolled his eyes. He wasn't a big fan of homework, but he'd rather do that than having that conversation with her. Last time they saw each other was two months ago and since then they hadn't talked.

Earlier, when he went with his father to see Marlon, he thought that he'll have to worry about nothing else, but enjoying his life and graduating at the end of this school year. He was so wrong. There she was standing before him.

And he was sure that she was going to say crazy things again.

She bit on her bottom lip. She looked so tired and vulnerable. No, she looked miserable. She wasn't okay, but RJ didn't want to care about her. She had betrayed him, so why should he care ?

But he couldn't help it. He couldn't fight that feeling. He wanted to take her in his arms so badly and to tell her that everything will be alright. But he couldn't do it.

Not after the way she treated him.

"I know, I messed up. I'm sorry. I wasn't really thinking straight these past few weeks. I'm so sorry." She began with tears in her eyes, "...I'm missing you so much. Trevor...you were right about him. He just wanted one thing. He wasn't after my heart."

RJ couldn't prevent himself from laughing, "And what now ? What do you want me to do with it ? "

"I know, I don't...I don't deserve your precious help, but...uh...I need somewhere to stay."

"Well, you have a house if my memory is not playing games with me. With your father and your mother, that love you so much."

"I doubt it. Well, regarding my father."

He sighed getting annoyed, "What do you want from me ? I don't have all day ! I promised my little sister to watch a movie with her tonight."

"I'm pregnant."

_________________________

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =)

A/N: Are you surprised ? Is Jessie going to fall in love with Marlon and finally leave alone the Willkingstons ? It might sound dumb as a plan, but sometimes the simplest things are what's work the best.

THANKS FOR READING ❤❤❤

-Ciss¥ItsM€ 💋✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 446 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...
29K 2.1K 17
"π‘ͺ𝒂𝒏 𝑰 π’ˆπ’†π’• 𝒂 π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’”? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?" β€’β€’β€’ "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part ou...
Shattered By Noel

General Fiction

298K 7.2K 42
⚠️THIS STORY IS OLD. IT ISN'T VERY GOOD. THE OTHER BOOK IS BETTER⚠️ Adeline was a good kid. She worked hard, took care of herself, and didn't let any...
190K 6.5K 43
This is the continuation OF the previous Accidental Marriage: Book 1. This is the love story between the pervy old man, yet charming Chemistry Profe...