๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ƒ๐„๏ฟฝ...

By Azrxel

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐งโ”‚ โMy oh my. An outlander of our world summoning me.โž . . . Curiosity... More

Character ; Contractus Diabolus - Lesser evil
Character ; Contractus Diabolus - Greater Evil
CHPT. 00 A contract born
CHPT. 01 The stupid act of summoning a demon
CHPT. 02 Devil and Viator
CHPT. 03 Stormterror's fall
CHPT. 04 After the Storm
CHPT. 05 Signora
CHPT. 06 Let the wind lead
CHPT. 07 The contract of revenge
CHPT. 08 Unlucky Bennett and Furry Razor
CHPT. 09 The rite of Decension
CHPT. 10 Jueyun Karst
CHPT. 11 Our dear consultant
CHPT. 12 How to hold chopsticks
CHPT. 13 Windy moor
CHPT. 14 Everlasting Incense
CHPT. 15 An invitation from the Tianquan
CHPT. 16 The jade chamber
CHPT. 17 Betrayal in gold
CHPT. 18 His Foul Legacy
CHPT. 19 The lord of Vortex's ressurection
CHPT. 20 Farewell, Archaic Lord
CHPT. 20.5 Farewell, Gnosis
CHPT. 21 Storm to the abyss
CHPT. 22 Bad memories
CHPT. 23 Rise from the ashes
CHPT. 24 Phoenix feathers
CHPT. 25 Lantern wish
CHPT. 26 A moth to the flame
CHPT. 27 Good morning
CHPT. 28 Rex Lapis
CHPT. 29 Contract of contract
CHPT. 30 Yaksha's nemesis
CHPT. 31 Those who fear him
CHPT. 32 Specters from the past
CHPT. 33 On fire and frost
CHPT. 34 The seven Demons
CHPT. 35 Mountain expedition
CHPT. 36 Frozen Lust
CHPT. 37 Gwyneira
CHPT. 38 From whence the demons come
CHPT. 39 Jade Moon
CHPT. 40 lawless and chains
CHPT. 41 Xiansheng
CHPT. 42 Windy moments
CHPT. 43 Crimson Ink
CHPT. 44 Letters from home, a friend to come
special โคท "็งใฎ็—›ใฟใ€ใ‚ใชใŸใฎๅฟซ้ฉใ•"
special โคท "็ฅžใฎไฝฟๅพ’"
special โคท "ๆ‚ช้ญ”ใŒ็”Ÿใพใ‚ŒใŸๆ—ฅ"
special โคท The shadow and the demon (2)
special โคท "็งใฎ็Ž‹ใ€็งใฎ้จŽๅฃซ"
special โคท "ใ‚ชใ‚ชใ‚ซใƒŸใจใƒฉใ‚คใ‚ชใƒณ" (1)
special โคท "็ซใฎๅจ˜" (2)

special โคท"Get to know me!"

1.3K 45 8
By Azrxel

Things you may or may not have known about Alastor. (P. S. I have come to realize that I may have been an awful narrator when it comes to stuff about Alastor, so here are the things I have written about him that weren't published.

━━━━━

Height:
── truthfully, I didn't really prepare the specifics of Alastor's physique and focused more on his personality. In game, he would have the same model as Childe, Kaeya, Zhongli, etc...

If estimating that the adult male body type in the game are around 5'10" - 6'6" then Alastor would be around 6'0" and a half.

In his backstory as the heir of Caelentis Alastor grows up in an abusive household before his father saves him. Thus, his height would have stunted a bit and made sure he was atleast average or below that.

As a human, Alastor was slightly below average in terms of height (German average is 5'10 so he would be below that), but after becoming a demon and experiencing the effects of traveling to different worlds, his body somehow mutated and gave him a growth spurt.

He's tall, but not due to natural or biological reasons. Had he been raised properly, Alastor would naturally grow to 6'0" when he was still human, since his father was considerably tall. (Mond is based of Germany so Alexander Caelentis was above the 5'10" average.) Basically, Alastor was legitimately short for his age but was blessed by the stars to grow taller.

Familial ties:
── regardless of the fact that Alastor is well known for being a tyrannical and cruel demon, he is a family man. Though he has severe mommy issues, his paternal family and Fu His has given him so much love that he simply wants to make sure his favorites are not deprived of it.

Alastor values family Ina similare manner to Childe caring for his, but Alastor is more intense. Even so, he is heavily accepting of the fact he will outlive the family he has made for himself time and time again.

He has an... Adopting addiction. Alastor is the type of person to look at an orphan and take a minute before deciding he is adopting them (ex: Kaeya, Diluc, Razor, Bennett, somehow grabbed Shenhe along the mess.) He is perfectly fine with being their brother or father figure in life. (In the case of Diluc, it was a good in between and Kaeya was a pretty much a baby when he first had a crush on Alastor.)

Alastor does not define Family with blood. He knows that not all of the people who you share blood with are family, (blame his biological mother). For someone who lies a lot, Alastor is painfully loyal to those he cares for.

Trauma/s:
── Alastor once had a fear of fire. Ironic, yes, but he genuinely feared fire to the point he would rather freeze under the climate of old mond than light one. He has to watch as his family was burned and ran into the very fire that turned them into the ash, thus he grew to fear the flames.

Eventually he grew out of that fear after being able to use his vision.

── when he was a child, Alastor was a severely claustrophobic. His mother would often lock him in a box or a cabinet when he did something she thought was wrong and over time, Alastor would become extremely obedient just so he won't get locked up again.

── after Morax killed him, Alastor hated being touched. He was physically and mentally repulsed by the mere thought of being touched and had made it a habit to wear as much clothes as possible. Ever notice the fact that when I describe his clothes, it seems like he wear multiple layers? It's cause he does.

When Fu Hua had come to take him away from Teyvat, Alastor eventually learned to allow others to touch him. Simple touched like hands brushing against each other and high fives were a good start.

Unfortunately, said trauma was then reactivated when Zhongli suddenly grabbed him in Chapter 15 (An invitation from the tianquan).

── Abandonment and Trust issues is something Alastor grew with from the day he was born. He's loyal, but not an honest person. He tends to lie to even the closest of his friends and pull away when he thinks he's gotten to close, hence why he keeps disappearing from Aether. First was the fact he had lost his family to a fire, then Guizhong's death, then having been ripped away from his mother (Fu Hua).

Let us not forget the other people Alastor had been close to, such as, previous contractors, the other originals of the Heptagram, and deities he may have been friends with.

── Alastor... Tends to forget or make people forget things. His capability to alter memories will be explored soon, but for those who play honkai, you may be familiar with the power of Fenghuang down. This is essentially tied to his abandonment and trust issues, to which he does not want others to remember things that have happened so that he won't become attached.

── the mere irony of the fact that as a human, Alastor despised alcohol with his very soul. His biological mother had a bad habit of drinking to which he experiences the many negatives of it. Now, as an immortal who has long lost care for certain traumatic experiences, Alastor starts drinking wine to forget.

This then caused him to think; 'Am I like my mother now?' he constantly doubts himself and begins to fear whether he will hurt his makeshift family or not, all because of alcohol.

(Wow I gave him a lot of trauma... Oh well, he's immortal so he's gotta experience it.)

His name:
── Alastor's biological mother had wanted a daughter rather than a son. So when he was born, she did not want to give him another name and thus kept the name Yue. He has little to no feelings for his name, contrary to what you may think.

However, he does find a certain symbolism to names. The name Yue Caelentis is dedicated to his human and honorable self. To him, changing his name was like making sure the past would remain untainted of the sins of his future. For Alastor, changing his name was like making sure he would not tarnish his family's honor.

His eyes:
── there will always be a part of Alastor that utterly despised his eyes. Before the present, mismatched eyes were often seen as a curse from the fallen gods. Cadence is the first playable characters who has mismatched eyes, and the fact she is descended from a god is a wonderful coincidence for me.

In my opinion, mismatched eyes in Teyvat either means you are descended from a non-human species or you are genuinely cursed. Alastor was cursed (sorta).

Friends from Old Mond:
── as a human, Alastor had been rather introverted but he did have a few close friends. As you have read from his birthday chapter, Alastor was friends with Diluc's ancestor and Amos. Since we don't really have a name for Diluc's ancestor, I've decided that Alastor was nicknamed 'Cae' and Diluc's ancestor was nicknamed 'Ran'.

He was close friends with both of them, and the fact Amos died had been another sense of trauma for him. When Alastor ran from Mondstadt, Ragnvindr was his only correspondent. I guess this parallels to how Diluc ran of to destroy the fatui but at least he came back, Alastor took longer than three years of causing chaos in Teyvat.

Alastor befriended many people from Mondstadt as he saw the nation as his motherland rather than Liyue. Such figures like Vanessa, Rostam, Arundolyn, and more descendants of the remaining three clans were his friend. Whether Barbaros is a friend or not is something Alastor is still figuring out.

Previous Affairs:
── Alastor had dated a small few of gods before. Do not judge him, all times ended up with him being heartbroken is what I can say.

── the nameless bard that I had dubbed as Neil was considered to be Alastor's first love. Yet, Neil has also died and left Alastor alone. (See here? Another cause of his abandonment issues.)

Opinion on the Archons:
── logically speaking, Alastor does not have any issues with the archons aside from his hatred for Morax. To be honest, he's rather social and has a good relationship with almost the majority of them. He's friends with Venti, Murata, (and certain others but it will spoil some things.)

The only thing that made him completely wary of the archons is their relationship to Celestia.

Celestia:
── he hates Celestia. He absolutely despised Celestia to the point he has already begun speaking with the abyss order. He hates Celestia for taking away the freedom he deserved; be it bringing him back to Teyvat or forcing him the fate of becoming a demon. He hates Celestia more than he hates Morax.

About other demons or spirits:
── Alastor's connection to other demons outside of the Heptagram is complicated. Whilst they worship and Revere him, they fear and hate him at the same time. To other demons and apparations, he is a tyrannical bastard who will not care if you live or die. If your usefulness has expired, he will most likely throw you away.

At least the demons knew his true nature rather than gentle facade he usually wears. He is known as the tyrant among the demons, a well made irony towards his status as the demon of Mondstadt.

Birthday:
── Alastor's birthday is on October 31st, Halloween. He was born exactly 12:00 am upon the first second of Samhain, where the moon had suddenly turned red. Any child born under the blood moon mysteriously died, except for Alastor. (This is actually really important even though I barely mention it, Lmao.)

Alastor doesn't particularly like celebrating his birthday, as the people of Teyvat celebrate the dead during that day. As the rift between Life and Death is at its thinnest, Alastor often tries to speak to old friends during his birthday rather than spend time with his new companions.

Monochrome World:
── The monochrome World is a black and white space wherein time does not matter. Outside of it, time moves normally but once your inside of the Monochrome world, time stops. Unfortunately, this is not mentioned a lot since Alastor has been spending a lot of time outside the Monochrome world due to Aether.

The way it works is that Alastor just be conscious for the realm to exist. If Alastor ever passed out, the realm collapses and closes. It's basically like the outside world is asleep and you are stuck within a realm Alastor created.

This world is connected to Fenghuang down and the existence of the two evils.

His "children":
── when I made Alastor into the demon we know now, I had thought about Mondstadt. I've come to realize that if Teyvat was a city, Mondstadt would be a damn orphanage, (Venti I'm sorry). Alastor himself can be considered an orphan as both his parents were burned alive, (one being a tragedy and the other for revenge.)

Fu Hua had adopted Alastor as her son, and when Alastor returned to Teyvat, he developed the bad habit of adopting children. Be it as his siblings or his daughter and sons, they are his "children". Examples are Kaeya and Diluc, Rostam and Arundolyn. Usually, he adopts children in "pairs". Hence, Rag bros and the former leaders of favonius.

I guess you could say Razor and Bennett are the most recent pair of adopted children he has.

Favorite Flower:
── Alastor's favorite flowers are the glaze lilies, Dendrobium, and Cecilias. These three flowers have a specific symbolism that he cherishes deeply.

Bad Habits:
── Alastor is Mondstadter. He likes to drink from time to time. However, due to becoming a demon, his tolerance has heightened to the point crates of wine surround his drunken self. Alastor prefers snezhnayan alcohol over Mondstadt due to how damn strong it is.

── He does not have a good sense of time. As you have all read, Alastor often does not seem to understand how long it has passed. To him, the months he spent under the coma the princess placed him in were a mere few hours. His understanding of time is distorted and this often leads to many tears for his companions.

── sometimes forgets to eat and sleep. Alastor doesn't necessarily need to do these things, but as he was originally human, he often succumbs to these habits. When his companions take notice that he hasn't slept nor eaten, they often get extremely worried. (He's the best at making others sleep and makes great food yet he can't do it for himself.)

── Alastor is reckless and often forgets that blood is not a welcoming sight for most people. He gets injured often but he sometimes doesn't feel it. If a sword was lodged into his gut, he wouldn't have noticed until after someone screamed about it. His pain tolerance is terrifyingly high, even by the standards of archons and the Heptagram.

"Earth":
── within this story, "Earth" is the setting of Honkai Impact. Alastor wishes to go back to "Earth" and wishes to stay there for an eternity, however, Alastor does not belong there, per the demands of Celestia.

To him, "Earth" was more of a home than Teyvat itself.

A/N;

Ah, hello there my dear readers. As I post this, I am studying for a test consisting of 100 items for the next day. To calm my nerves I have decided to indulge myself and write about my batman×joker demonic child of a demon, by the name of Alastor Caelentis.

Please bear with me, and pray that I may atleast get half of the items in my test correct.

- love, the ghost of the author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 6.4K 33
One day Aether is in the nation Liyue, unable to summon an Abyss Mage due to his low stamina and lack of power at the moment. While in Liyue he unexp...
113K 4.2K 32
The night sky will never be fully illuminated despite its countless stars. But can one who has lived in darkness dream of a sun? A sun with its ligh...
27.1K 1K 32
โ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ก๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข, ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ ๐” ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ. โ„‘๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ.โž โ๐–„๐–”๐–š ๐–†๐–—๐–—๐–”๐–Œ๐–†๐–“๐–™, ๐–‹๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–, ๏ฟฝ...
3.1K 128 14
In the vast expanse of Liyue, you find yourself wandering as an ethereal entity, a soul untethered and devoid of memories. The world of Teyvat unfold...