Do You Remember?

By n_works

Freya and Rebekah make an impossible decision, but a decision they had to make. It ended Hope's suffering but... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
News
Chapter 4
News
Chapter 5
A/N: Sorry for the long wait
Chapter 6
A/N: I'm back, for now.
Chapter 7
A/N: more time to write soon!
Chapter 8 - THE END

A/N: Sorry for the long wait but it will take a while

160 10 6
By n_works

Hello everyone,

I know I haven't updated in over three months, and as some of you have asked me on Wattpad and AO3 when this story will be updated, I wanted to remind you that I have not forgotten about this story, and I'm sorry for the long wait.

With work, university, working on my bachelor's thesis, and other obligations in life, I currently have hardly any time for myself and am extremely busy.

I look forward to updating this story once I have some time to write - but honestly, it will take a while, and I don't know how long it will be until I have time to write again.

Generally, my life is good but extremely busy at the moment, and I have a very busy year ahead of me. 

I sincerely thank everyone for your patience.

PS: To all of you who are still living with your parents/or with someone in general. Be grateful for how MUCH time you're saving when you don't have to cook/clean/do laundry etc. by yourself (champaign problem, I know), but seriously I have recently started to experience how much time it takes from my daily life when you're doing everything yourself and am definitely more appreciative of my parents/family now—not complaining, just a reminder to be grateful for the support you're receiving. Moving out makes you realize what "adult problems" feel like.

I HOPE everyone is safe, healthy, and doing well, especially considering the current situation of this crazy world we live in...

Lots of love,

-N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1K 17
Josie is the only one who can free Hope, who is stuck in her subconscious after all. What does Josie have to do to free Hope and what happens after t...
45.5K 1.1K 30
The Coven set up to brake the twins but what happens when they run away and find themselves getting adopted by the most powerful family in the entire...
2.5K 43 13
Hope and Landon just broke up and Josie has had her eye on Hope since forever but will Hope give in or will she give her heart to someone else? ‼️...
183K 4.3K 19
Hopes new feeing start to get deeper and deeper for Josie as she soon realises that they were mates, but thats impossible and for that hope must stay...