My Forever and I (Complete)

Od khunPhi_YaiNong

π‘«π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” 2πŸ’• 1𝐬𝐭 π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ­π’π¨π§: π‘΄π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’„π’“π’†π’•π’‚π’“π’š 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 3𝐫𝐝 π†πžπ§πžοΏ½... VΓ­ce

PROLOGUE
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 53

547 35 2
Od khunPhi_YaiNong

Still Mew's POV:

"Dad, but I need to talk to Gulf." I said restless. I continue to drive. But I stop what my dad said.

"your grandfather needs you. And you know that he is already weak. he doesn't want to send to the hospital or take medicine until he didn't see you. Please son. just give him the fulfillment of his wish. You know that you are his only favorite grandson. Please my baby boy. For dad?" I can feel the sadness in dad's voice.

I took a deep breath. "Okay dad. I'm going."

"Thank you son. It means a lot to me. Don't worry, the ones you should bring are ready. You're really the one waiting.Your mom and I will follow, we just have to fix something at the company while you're gone"

"Thanks Dad."

"I love you. Son. "

" I love you too dad. You and mom." I said.

"Don't worry about Gulf, I know he will understand you too." I just nodded and hung up the call. I turned around and restarted the engine and went straight to the airport.

I'm worried about grandpa. Although he has many grandchildren among his children, I am his favorite. Everyone knows that. When I arrived at the airport, I boarded our private plane. Dad is right that everything I need to bring is already there.

Even before we took off, I tried to call Gulf again but he didn't answer. I'm more worried. I'm still thinking about what the beggar said In such situations I should be by Gulf's side. I know that he is very scared. He is very weak in such things and can't think clearly right away.

I slept first. And Dad's men woke me up that we had arrived in Africa. When I go outside the plane, There was a black van waiting and I got into it. My thoughts are divided. To my Gulf and to my grandfather.

I arrived at their mansion immediately. They really expected my arrival because the door opened immediately. I immediately saw mamita, dad's mother, and stood up from the seat and immediately came to me. She immediately hugged me and cried.

"T-thank you for coming here sonny, Sorry if we bothered you. I know you are a busy person. But thank you very much and you granted us specially your grandpa's request." She said while crying. So I immediately hugged him and kiss her on his forehead.

"It's okay mamita. You know, I'll do everything for you all. But what happened to him? Where is he?" I said.

His always in our room. He will definitely recover, but he said, he will get better if you are here with him. You know that you are his only favorite grandchild even though we have many grandchildren." I just nodded and I follow grandma on upstairs where is grandpa is.

*Knock*knock*  "Honey, your sonny is here. Won't you be happy?" We were surprised when the door suddenly opened and he suddenly came out. He frowned and immediately hugged me.

"Omygod! You're really here. I'm not dreaming right?" He moved away from me and looked at my face. "Ahhh... My favorite sonny is here!" Then he hold my cheeks with his eyes full of joy. "I waited for you for so long. Thank God that my wish came true. Come in." I immediately looked at grandma and she just nodded at me.

"I'll just prepare you something to eat." And she left. I entered their room and Sitting on the bed. Grandpa just followed and did the same.

"Dad told me, you don't want to send to the hospital, until I arrive. I'm here, so let's go. Weak creatures are not allowed in this family." I said jokingly. Grandpa immediately laughed.

"Who said I'm weak? I didn't really get sick, Only the buffalo gets old. Well, thank you for being here for me. I know that you are a very busy person, especially now that you are the CEO to the company that I founded long time ago. And you happily accepted that even though I also know that you have another dream." He said.

"But for now, rest first, you're tired from the flight and I know you're carrying something and thinking about it. Don't worry. Tomorrow, that will be solved. That's my promise. Can you sleep to our middle with your grandma? I just miss my children so much."

"Okay grandpa. Your wish is my command." Then he hugged me.

"I promise. All your WH questions will be answered tomorrow." So I just nodded.

the next day I'm still restless. I really want to go home, but I don't know how to tell grandpa because he's so happy right now, and I don't want to spoil it.

"Are you ready my sonny?" I came back to reality when he asked me.

"Ready about grandpa?"

"You will find out now. Let's go." And he stood up from his seat. I just followed him. We arrived at the warehouse, located in the basement of the mansion. It is not immediately visible if you search from the outside because It is covered with plants. It is located in the garden. I got here once because I accidentally pressed this botton while my cousins ​​and I were playing when we were kids.

After we entered, I heard someone trying to scream but not loudly because it looked like someone was covering its mouth. I was immediately curious so I looked it up. Grandpa just let me. I was very surprised who it was.

"D-Darell?" I said surprised.

"M-Mew! H-help...h-help m-me p-pleaseeee!" He said crying.

Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 😘 sorry that I posted this just now, because we've had no signal for four days, and even if I wanted to update I couldn't do anything.I just woke up early for this. ✌️😅

But anyways. I just wanna shared my thoughts and I'm so happy of what happened On Oct 2. And until now, I can't move on. I'm on the fourth day but my heart and brain are still in the fanmeet. And WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! finally I saw him in person my vebs 😭😭😍🥰

I don't have a good shot because I'm shaking. I was shaking with excitement, and I tried not to cry in front of him. and I really didn't think that I would see in person what I used to watch on Line TV. He noticed me when I said "I love you Type" and yes! He Thank me Zone. But it's okay because it's worth it. I finally see his beautiful smile and approach him like this mostly in photo OP. I'm the one of a lucky million fans who saw him in person. And until now, when Im thinking, I'm cried. Uwuu 👉👈 I'm in cloud of happiness. And I hope all my co waanjais / phiballs same as mine feelings. It's so worth it to love him. Because he deserve more than this. He's so genuine and kind. 🥰😍😭

So that's it. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. This is just a teaser. But later I promise to update. ✋ Because I owe you chapters. Thankies for always waiting and loving and support my stories. I didn't imagine that Someone will support my stories even if they are not the beautiful same as other stories that you're read. Thankie my cuties. Labyaaah! I Hope you like this chapter. And good morning 🌞🌻

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

287K 18.2K 72
Tharn a only son of a Psychiatrist Mr Dean Li.. Dean is a very kind hearted and being a single parent he always give time to Tharn.. one day he came...
55.7K 2.6K 14
Forever is what they are going for but maybe it was just not meant to be for them. Divorce seems easy when the spark and love weren't there anymore o...
20.3K 1.3K 16
βœ“Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
293K 11.8K 51
Warning βš οΈπŸ”ž.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...