Watching Accelerator

By -Tsugi-

This will be a story where the characters watch Accelerator. I do specifically mean Accelerator, the characte... More

Pulling them
Index 1 episode 19
Index 1 Episode 20
Accelerator episode 1
Accelerator Episode 2
Accelerator episode 3
Accelerator episode 4
Accelerator episode 5
Accelerator episode 6
Accelerator episode 7
Accelerator episode 9
Accelerator episode 10
Accelerator episode 11
Accelerator episode 12
Railgun S 11
Index ll ep 7 & Endymion
Index ll episode 17
Index ll episode 18
Index ll episode 19
Index ll episode 20
Index ll episode 21
Index ll episode 23
Index ll Episode 24
Index lll Episode 3 & 4
Index lll episode 5
Index lll episode 6
Index lll episode 15
Index lll episode 16
Index lll Episode 17
Index lll Epi 18 & 19
Index lll episode 20
Index lll episode 21
Index lll episode 22 and 23
Index lll episode 24 and 25
Index lll Episode 26
Normal? What's that?
People with power are assholes...
Kids, huh?
Fail
Legs, man who needs'em?
Should've listened, hm?
Figured it out

Index ll episode 22

216 7 13
By -Tsugi-

3rd pov

The next morning, they all wake a bit early, nervous and worried over what might happen between the albino and the researcher who knows how to actually hurt him,  while Accelerator himself is more than ready to see what the fuck happened after the battery died, because he can't remember shit about it.

The noir, albino and middle school girl are the ones to make breakfast, two of the three trying to make the third stop putting so much weight on a bad leg and crutch so early in the morning. They set the table and all of them eat pretty quickly - for them, at least - and then head into the other room, settling down quickly. Mikoto is in the middle, wanting to be close to both boys, her idiot brothers, Accelerator on her left and Touma on her right. Index and Last Order settle over the three of their laps.

Heaven sits on Touma's other side, gently moving Index's legs to do so, while Yomikawa and Yoshikawa settle on Accelerator's other side, all of them grabbing drinks, not quite hungry just yet. 

Accelerator looks dead tired, the darkness around him making his eyes appear almost empty, the blue light from earlier still in the background, seen through a window. He doesn't look angry or anything, simply blank, but his gaze is focused straight ahead of him. 'I'm down to sixty seconds of control time.' He sounds a bit panicked, a bit worried, and largely like he's planning something. Kihara is standing across from him, a small smirk resting on his face, clearly he's enjoying this. 'But as long as I kill this guy, it'll all be over.' His tone gets a bit rougher, perhaps not wanting to kill, but willing to do it anyways.

"Shit, that little? How the hell are you going to get that asshole down in that time?" Touma groans, hating that his brother has to even bother with things like that, because there has to be something that can be done, but with so little time, it'll be hard.

"Oh fuck, I don't want to even believe you might not win, but I kind of really doubt it, not with so little time and the beating you have already taken. Even immersed in the dark as you are, I think you'll have troubles." Mikoto glares, because she really hates that he's had to use so much of his damn battery, but more so she's scared because he has a minute to take out a man who can counter him and get Last Order to safety, not to mention the damn virus.

"There's no way you win...I hate to say it, but there is no way in hell that you are going to win, not with everything you have to do in order to make sure the kid is safe, you dumbass." Yoshikawa is already shaking a bit, because there's so much for this idiot to try and do in order to get Last Order safe and he can't manage that in a minute's time. No way.

"I really wish I had the chance and ability to increase the time you can use it, as well as how well it works, but it's experimental, new, I can only do so much." Heaven moans, but he's already thinking up new ways to help with the choker and battery, things that'll hopefully help.

"Shit, I don't like where this is going. Accelerator, at least tell me you get him in the end, because damn will he absolutely deserve it." Yomikawa has a hand on the idiot's shoulder, her grip loose, but sure to grow tighter as shit happens on the screen.

"Misaka is not sure you will be able to do anything...mutters Misaka Misaka reluctantly, because she knows your limits just as well as you do, if not better." Last Order is biting at her lip like she does not want to say the words but knows they are the truth and she refuses to lie.

"Well good grief. Things are not great and everything is still going on everywhere else, you know, you have some really shitty and confusing luck, yeah?" Index inquires, fingers rubbing between her eyebrows because she remembers coming in much later, after his battery had for sure died and dealt with the virus for him.

"It's not my fault, finding the kid and taking care of everyone that came after me required use of my power, I tried my hardest to conserve that shit, but there was a damn limit to what I could not use it for and it was not nearly enough, alright? Besides, I fucking have her, don't I?" Accelerator groans, because he knows that he is in fact just barely going to win and certainly not in his right mind, because he barely remembers this, everything becoming blurry, and shit after his battery dies out. 

'Redemption is always-' Last Order is still unconscious on the table behind Accelerator, no cords or anything connected to her. The Esper is glaring now, anger in his eyes as well as a grudge - both new and old - waiting to be settled. '-going to be out of my reach. And if I'm going to be stuck-' The boy is crouched slightly, fingers curled a bit on both hands, ready to jump the feet between him and Kihara, who still looks extremely relaxed. '-in darkness, then I might as well take this-' Accelerator does not look beat up anymore and his clothes are a bit dryer.

"Hey, redemption is not beyond you, it's just that you are refusing to accept it with open arms because you think you are undeserving of it, as well as the love and support of others, but we'll get you there, no matter how fucking long it takes." Touma protests the albino's thought immediately, because he's already making progress, proving himself to be a far more complicated and pure soul than expected.

"You had better not be planning to die, you little fuck! Not after everything we had done to try and make you safe and happy, damn you." Yomikawa argues immediately because those sound an awful lot like thoughts meaning he does not think he can win without either dying or getting seriously injured. She refuses to lose him so damn soon.

"Goddamnit, there's really no one else to help you or any shit? Fuck, I really hate that there are not people you can trust to have your fucking back." Mikoto growls, wishing she had been able to help him as she had been doing for Touma, but she had not even known he was part of this, much less where he would've been.

"I really hate that you immediately know that the chances of you winning are low, but it's just part of being from the dark. You challenge those slightly stronger and defeat them and any challengers, but if they are stronger, you have to be wary, and if you must fight, go into battle assuming you will die." Seeing the looks she's getting, Yoshikawa hurries to add, "Most of those in the dark have a will made up already, which means they at least have someone who cares for them or that they trust enough to have the stuff."

"I think that's worse, not better. Accelerator, you had better survive and make it out of this." Heaven says, making sure he meets eyes with the teen, refusing to look away until he gets a nod, a silent admission that he survives, though that's not exactly reassuring, considering his opponent.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Index mutters, then takes a moment to recall the moment she walked into the room and adds darkly, "All the bad feelings."

Last Order is tense, watching intently, because she knows exactly how far this idiot would go if it meant she was safe and protected, knows him inside and out, though he can still catch her off guard, but she refuses to look away from his suffering, because she knows he will need support for whatever trauma comes from it. 

He's braced and ready to attack, feet wide and powers already active. '-guy to hell with me.' He launches himself forward with the distinct sound his power makes, hand up by his face and looking angry, the sharper teeth in his mouth in view. He swipes, Kihara dodging backwards easily with a smug, taunting grin, which easily translates into the laugh he starts. Accelerator gets barely a chance to look surprised before Kihara punches him in the face, the boy blown back, managing to spin in order to lose most of the momentum and land on his feet, but he's bleeding from his nose now.

"Shit, he can still hit you hard and it honestly looks like it is hitting, but with the counter he really isn't? Fuck, I call bullshit! And there's no way you'll go to hell, you're going to a much better place, you hear me?" Touma levels the albino himself with a look, daring him to even try to protest, but honestly, being able to rest in peace in any way once he dies sounds nice, so Accelerator merely gives him a nod and a small smile.

"What the fuck is with this shit? You're desperate, and there's no time to think of a plan, so surely one of these must eventually hit him, because I doubt he can continue to dodge you forever, but you don't have that much time either!" Yomikawa groans, running her fingers through her hair, trying really hard to think of anything else the teen can do, but he's cornered, on a time limit, and he has an opponent that can actually hurt him.

"Misaka does not like this, you need to be careful, exclaims Misaka Misaka, upset that you are being so careless with yourself and your life, because she loves you and wants you to be happy, you hear?!" Last Order is tearing up, because while she might not remember much of this, if any of it, she still knows that he likely won't win and it upsets her that he's getting hurt like this in order to help her.

"At least you can take a hit now, but goddamn, I really wish you didn't have to know how. I fuckin hate that you think assassinating people, killing in cold blood or just because they offended you is right, but with the fuckers that raised you, it's no surprise you think you're going to hell. But we sure as fuck aren't letting you go alone if you go at all, you stupid fuck." Yoshikawa will happily go to hell with her children if it means they are not alone, stuck in whatever suffering and agony they might face.

"Hmm.... I really don't like seeing your blood. It's the same with any person I like, seeing their blood makes me extremely angry, but it also makes my stomach roll like I kind of want to throw up. I hate seeing it, because it means you are injured enough to be losing the life sustaining liquid." Index grumbles, the bites she's taking of her snack slower because she is still hungry, but she is also kind of wanting to throw up right now.

Accelerator - long used to Last Order complaining because she always gets nauseous when sick - reaches over and gently starts rubbing the nun's stomach, soothing it, the heat, pressure and general comfort of knowing he's ok now, letting her stomach at least settle a bit more so she can eat her snacks in peace.

"There's no way you're not going to come out of this without an injury, huh?" Heaven really wants to know why the hell Aleister is so determined, but he also really does not give a shit either, because those are his patients being used for this, damnit. 

He moves again, racing towards Kihara. "Why are you even fighting?" He sounds amused, his voice shaking like he might start laughing again at any moment. Accelerator swipes up from below him, the researcher dodging back. "Haven't you figured it out yet?" He launches another punch, clearly getting his fill. "You'll never get the best of me." The punch lands on Accelerator's face, a choked sound of pain leaving him.

"This fucking asshole...!" Touma can feel the ache starting in his jaw from clenching his teeth so tightly, but that is his brother being torn apart and beaten by a person who knows him better than he ever wanted anyone to, simply by circumstance.

"How dare he?! This damn fucktard is not going to last long no matter where the hell he ends up after this, dead or alive, he's going to suffer." There's a promise, lethal, venomous and dark in Mikoto's voice, because her brother's are people she loves, same as her Sisters, as well as her parents, and her friends, to hurt them is to almost literally call a storm down on you, because she controls electricity and she may not be able to make clouds, but she sure as hell can deliver something like a lightning strike.

"Misaka hopes he dies a painful death, mutters Misaka Misaka, already hating the fact that this man had her in his hands for even a few short hours, much less any time at all." Last Order has a look of disdain on her face, arms crossed, making an impressive effort to bore a hole into the screen where Kihara's head is.

"To think that this man has someone managed to leech his way to the top of the pole and stay there, truly a miracle, since I know there are much stronger predators than him." Index muses, a finger on her chin, as if she had not described Kihara in one word and insulted him in one sentence.

"That fuckin...!" Yomikawa can't even get anything out further, because her focus is all on the damn sound her child had just made, the damage he is taking, and how the fuck this might translate into trauma, because she has no doubt it will, this being the first time he is feeling actual pain, besides the bullet, though she has no idea if he was aware enough to feel pain at that moment.

Yoshikawa can't even speak, the hand she has over the futon clenching the material so hard it's creaking, withstanding the abuse but not for more longer, which is what Index thinks, reaching in order to gently grab hold of the woman's pants, to grab her attention and get her to stop breaking things, offering her own hand in order to make it easier. Index's tiny, thin fingers are overlapped by Yoshikawa's, equally thin, but longer, calloused fingers.

"The damage he's causing both physically and mentally are horrible, but the fact that you are taking it head on is not exactly helping any. You really need to learn to stand up for yourself in the right situations, and this would be one of those, Accelerator." Heaven sighs, because he has a feeling that's something they'll be talking about as well.

"Hey, I can perfectly well stand up for myself, you fuckin frog! I just happen to also know that my mental and physical state at that moment are not perfect, nor was I expecting to live through that shit, though I was certainly hoping to, but I had no plans to, so of course I wasn't going to give a shit how much he tried to tear me down!" Accelerator protests immediately, which has all of them giving him a look, which has him wilting and pouting. 

The two switch positions, Kihara now in front of Last Order, Accelerator just barely managing to stay on his feet after the air from the last hit. Kihara moves his arms around as he talks, overjoyed and happy. "Having an off day, huh?" Accelerator looks normal, no anger, darkness or anything else, just another teen. He's bleeding from both nostrils, light bruising on both cheeks. "Aren't you motivated? I thought you came to save the girl." Kihara is clearly taunting him, the boy listening and watching him, but raising a hand to wipe away the streams of blood, just smearing the thicker one. "Go to hell!" Accelerator does not sound nearly as angry as he appears, voice a bit weak.

Index twitches, her teeth gritting. "Every time he opens his mouth to speak, I feel like my ears are going to tear themselves off my head and flee so they don't have to listen to him anymore."

There's silence for a moment as they all take in what was just said, before Last Order starts to laugh, clearly completely agreeing as well as highly entertained by what her sister had just said.

"I have to say, she's not wrong. I hate how weak and admittedly fragile you look here, due to everything falling on you at that moment." Yomikawa chuckles, but she also is not going to be able to throw the mood that easily, because her oldest, he's struggling hard, and he's bleeding, something she is not appreciating in any way.

"I hope to the gods I don't fucking believe in that this asshole gets his everything deserved and undeserved, because the sound of his voice is enough of a punishment to use, we don't need that damn laugh or fucking smile of his either." Yoshikawa growls, damn well tired of listening to this bitch talk like he's all high and mighty.

"He reminds me a shit ton of Scar, except he's not nearly half as funny and he's got a much worse personality. There is nothing that this man has that can even attempt to earn him redemption or peace of any kind, not after everything he's admitted to and sounded pleased about." Mikoto grumbles, because she had noted the way he said 'labrats' plural, earlier while they were on the street, meaning Accelerator was not the only one.

"I hate how much he's managing to actually get to you, because it means a part of you believes the things he's saying, even if not very much or consciously. You fighting against that is great, but there's hardly any strength behind it because you really do believe it somewhere inside, which means this fucker created that wound. He's dead." Touma takes a long sip of his coffee, trying to calm himself because there's no way he's destroying another room right at the moment, he can not afford to miss anything, though he certainly would not mind it.

"The injuries are just going to get worse, aren't they?" Heaven seems resigned, and only a few note he most likely is not referencing just the physical wounds, but the mental and emotional ones as well.

Kihara keeps moving as he talks, his upper half in the shadow of the windows. "Do I have it wrong? Maybe you came cause fighting me will make you seem like the hero you're never going to be." The smile on his face can only be described as slimy, smug and extremely bastardous. Accelerator moves, swiping, but Kihara punches him, once, twice and then the albino goes for another upper swipe from the crouch he was forced into. Kihara dances behind him and hits from there.

"He's really hitting hard, in every way he can, isn't he?" Yoshikawa is almost amazed at how well this man understands and can use everything he knows, but especially how he can handle it while fighting at the same time.

"This is a horrible tactic. I hate how damn well he is using it." Yomikawa grumbles, because she knows the effects this can have, since it is in fact one she has been on the receiving end of more than she cares to admit.

"He's really not holding back at all, not even the slightest bit, is he? Fuckin bitch ass motherfucking, shit!" Mikoto can feel her electricity sparking, but can not be bothered to care, not when that is her brother getting the shit beaten out of him, trying desperately to protect one of their Sisters, doing anything to accomplish it even with his life on the line.

"How dare he suggest he knows you in any way!" Touma snarls, because this man is tearing their brother apart, aiming for everywhere he knows it might hurt and yanking, ripping, doing it with glee and a wide smile on his face, he deserves to fucking die in pain and suffering, just like what he caused in life.

"Oh no... This man is just making things worse for himself, I can only imagine what he's thinking." Index winces, because she only caught part of how the man died, but she knows it was not pretty or painless. Good for Accelerator and she's glad he died, but still. Damn.

"You are really taking a beating, you're lucky your power heals you automatically and that it does not take much power at all for it to do that, or you were be fucked." Heaven can feel an ache in his chest at watching his patient, a child, not very old but struggling so hard against the path set before him, being hurt, for no damn reason.

"Misaka wishes you would protect yourself, but she is also aware you likely can not protect yourself, admits Misaka Misaka, knowing you have no training in an actual fight and thus are not able to block or dodge most attacks, since you've never had to." Last Order looks extremely disgruntled and annoyed by this, something in her tone suggesting this is an old argument, one neither have won.

Accelerator's accompanying groan and the way he puts his head on the back of the futon and stares at the roof like he wishes he were anywhere but where he is, really sells it as well, making all of them wonder if perhaps the teen has a reason for not learning how to actually fight.

Accelerator makes a blind swing as he's turning, yet again with his back to Last Order, to perhaps get lucky and hit the bastard. There's bruising all along his cheeks and face, even as he swipes right and then left, the researcher dodging the attempts to attack. Accelerator lets out a grunt as he's kicked, slamming into the metal legs of the table, folding over on himself, Kihara looking on smugly, leg still lifted high into the air. "Do you really think that's going to make up-" He lowers his leg, grin stretching almost too wide. "-for all the horrible things you've done during your miserable life?"

"Goddamnit, shut the fuck up with you and our damn voice, no one wants to hear your shit anymore!" Touma yells, because he's tired of listening to this and it isn't even aimed at him but his brother, someone who already struggles enough with self-esteem and self-care, he doesn't need the words of others influencing him.

"That thing... What did he just say?" Yomikawa's head is tilted to the side in a parody of the innocent motion, but the way her hair spills around her and the tone she spoke in belay that completely, all of them shuddering a bit.

"Fuckin shit, he is aiming for all the sore spots and open wounds he can, isn't he? I'm honestly really surprised you're still managing to fight at all." Yoshikawa feels more tired than anything, because this is unfortunately a common tactic used amongst those of the dark, to get an upper hand and maybe even win.

"Misaka hopes he falls off a cliff, hits every rock on the way down, gets struck by lightning and then eaten by a shark, mutters Misaka Misaka, uncaring how unkind that might be, since it is still not enough." Last Order is glaring at the man who is aiming to hurt Accelerator, who will forever be on her shit list - unsurprisingly small - even after he dies, because he is never going to escape her.

"Fuckin holy shit. Why does he know exactly where to hit? Have you had these problems so long that he knows? How the fuck are you so damn bad at hiding your shit?" Mikoto can feel her heart and soul aching in sympathy with him though, because she knows he is doing his fucking best and he's still trying, even now, despite all attempts to humiliate and objectify him that people have tried, as well as after all the hits, injuries and blood he shed.

"I feel like him calling your life miserable is supposed to be a joke, because if anyone is miserable, it has to be him, working with someone who can actually keep him leashed." Index is glaring at the screen as well, because she hates people that call others miserable with no real intention other than to hurt them, like life is not hard enough.

"You really should learn to fight, at least block or dodge, something so you stop getting so injured." Heaven groans, because while having the ability to heal faster is great, it can still only do so much before it has to recover and shit.

"I hate having to fucking dirty my hands like that again, after what i did to all those damn Sisters. I can not learn to fight, because even the thought of hurting someone else with my hands, in that way again... God it makes me want to fuckin hurl. Dodge or block, hell yeah, but fighting? Fuck no!" Accelerator growls, because even just the vague image of trying to fight someone, has flashes of skin and blood and dead eyes staring at him, his hands covered in red that never stops or goes away. 

Accelerator's eyes are a bit wide with pain, even slumped over as he is, Kihara laughing because he finds a sick amusement in this. "You'll never be more than what you are now!" The man is clearly taking great joy in ripping the start and finish away from the boy, trying to break him. Accelerator starts to move, his arm shifting back in order to rest in either his knee or the floor. His teeth are grit and his eyes closed, likely in pain. He barely opens his eyes, anger, regret and remorse shining in them, looking towards Kihara is, his teeth still grit. 'Shut up, damn you.' He reaches out, grabbing the edge of the table. 'I already know that.' His grip shifts, changing so he can lever himself up.

"Hey, don't you start listening to him, you damn idiot!" Yomikawa immediately protests, because her child is much better, kinder and softer than he likes to admit, even to himself, he's just absolute shit at showing it in a natural way due to his upbringing.

"That ass... there are things I am going to do and I will greatly enjoy them, as long as they have Kihara's face on them." Mikoto says softly, which would mean it's perhaps soothing, but the coldness, the emptiness, the harshness negative that fact and they would all be shaking, but they feel the same way, so instead they grin.

"Misaka hopes he dies, states Misaka Misaka, saying nothing about her plans to get revenge in any way, as petty as they may be." Last Order puts a faux innocent look on her face, grinning happily when some of them laugh, because she hates having to watch this, hates that her brother, her dad, agrees with anything this asshat is saying.

"I swear to things unholy and only unholy, that there are thoughts and feelings you should not let me have, but for this thing, I think an exception can be made, right?" Touma has a sneer on his face, not even bothering to try and hide it, because when the beast comes out of slumber, it comes out strong and fast.

"Don't fucking agree and stop trying to get up, you need to take this chance and rest while he's giving you the opportunity, as much as you damn well might fucking hate it, you hear me?!" Yoshikawa mentally wills her spirit to shove that dumbass down by his shoulders, despite knowing it's futile, because he's an idiot who gives everything he has to his cause, once he decides on one.

Heaven merely winces and bites his lip, cataloging everything, which might make him seem distant and cold, but if he opens his mouth, he will curse that man to far worse than the depths of hell and none of them deserve that, least of all Last Order and Index, so he settles for this. He starts going through the motions of surgeries again, in order to get the anger out.

"I was fucking going to listen to him, how the fuck could I not? I agreed with what he said and already knew that shit before he said it out loud, but the shit hole didn't need to go and blab it to the whole damn world, the absolute fuck." Accelerator grumbles, really angry that the man had been able to read him and know him well enough to hurt him in such a way. 

'I know-' He is rising, the other arm coming to rest on top of the table so he can get to his feet. '-there are some debts I can never-' He's got upright, legs under him, left eye closed. '-repay. A hero's trophy isn't-' He moves further up, rising to his feet finally. His tone is rough and angry, because he already knows this and was still trying, hoping that he could be better and it hurts to be told the truth. '-what I came here for.' He is standing again, anger clear in his mouth, while he simply looks so damn done, the true anger building in his eyes, which appear empty at the same time. There's bruising along the entire side of his face.

"Shit you look horrible, and of course you didn't come for any fucking trophy, you don't give a damn about those. This is not a damn debt you need to repay, you idiot!" Mikoto exclaims, because surely there must be a way to get this through the idiot's head, but she knows it won't be such a short time.

"Hey, don't bring yourself down like that! Don't just accept the thing he's saying, he is just saying the last thing you want to hear because he knows you believe it already, he knows you, don't listen to the stupid fuck!" Touma defends Accelerator, even against himself, because there is no way someone as kind and soft as him would actually do anything for a trophy, mostly because he doesn't give a shit about rewards unless they can help him or Last Order survive. (The rest of them as well, not that he cares about them.)

"Misaka knows you are not an idiot, but sometimes you act like one and she feels like she should treat you like one, grumbles Misaka Misaka, eyeing you to make sure you know exactly what she thinks of your thoughts." Last Order is indeed side-eyeing the albino, who is not able to completely avoid her eyes, but does not want to actually meet her eyes.

"The things he's saying... they're very targeted. He knows way too well what will hurt you. I hate it, that thing deserves to die." Index really does not like how much this man is choosing to deliberately hurt someone else.

"I swear to god, you idiot. We all know that you don't do anything for a reward that would do anything for you, you do it for others and maybe for your own soul, but never for a damn reward. Maybe money or fucking coffee, but only because the money will be put into someone's account." Yomikawa grumbles, because she typically gets money from an unknown source, every couple of months but it's a huge amount, however, she knows her child is giving her money.

"You damn idiot. You're beat to hell and just accepting his words? You're injured, everything likely hurts and you dare accept those words like they are the truth?" Yoshikawa can feel her heart and voice rising in protest to this idiot child's voice, because he is choosing to accept this hurt and not argue it, even as he struggles to get back on his feet.

"You really aren't in great shape." Heaven sighs, can only imagine the damage that will continue to be inflicted, because the battery is not going to last much longer, not in the slightest, not if he has the time used even close to accurate. 

'You and I are going to hell-' He sounds so certain of it, as he slides into a crouch, grit teeth sliding into a heavy frown, anger becoming easier to read from him. '-there's no question about that. But don't-' He is trying so damn hard, anger all across his face, but his eyes still show other emotions, worry and stress. His tone is determined, almost desperate. '-even think about dragging the kid down with us, you dirty-' He launches himself, aiming for Kihara. '-twisted bastard!' He's angry, it shows on his face, as he throws his hand forward, aiming for the man's face. Kihara is still grinning widely, uncaring of the pain he's just caused.

"You need to learn to fucking attack properly maybe, if you're going to be getting into fistfights! On top of which, like hell any of us would let you go to hell alone, let alone with that damn bastard!" Yomikawa hates that he thinks so strongly that he's going to hell that he sounds certain about it, because he is a kind enough soul that if he truly tries, he won't be in a bad place.

"You idiot! I'm glad as shit that you want to protect Last Order from dying, let alone going to hell, but she would not get there in any way, because she's kind, gentle, and for the most part, you are not the only thing keeping her out of bad places." Mikoto feels the strong urge to smack him, but it would be detrimental and there would not be a good reason to smack him.

"Misaka hates that you are trying to throw away your life for her, again! Declares Misaka Misaka, refusing to let you continue this kind of action and thought." Last Order decides to herself, refusing to let any of the others know, that she is going to start poking him in the side any time he thinks things like that, regardless of the fact this already happened.

"The only damn people you should believe are us, you damn asshole!" Touma growls, reaching over to grab the albino's chin in order to make sure they make eye contact, red that are filled with remorse and pain he can't quite imagine, meet blue filled with determination and a fire that refuses to let him give up. With a groan and a simple thought, Accelerator nods, admitting defeat to his brother.

"Shit, you are really going to get hurt again, stop doing things that will hurt you!" Heaven exclaims in a tad bit exasperation, because these injuries could be really bad, but the teen would still not get treated.

"No one should sound so desperate or look so worried and stressed, let alone someone so young, in a fight to the death, because we all know that it will be to the death." Index can feel her anger building in her chest, waiting to rise up her throat, because there is no way in hell this should be a situation but it really is.

"I commend your resolve, I do, but we no longer live there, Accelerator, there is no need for you to be a good, strong child and try to stop others from getting hurt by putting yourself in hell, you know that, right?" Yoshikawa murmurs softly, trying her hardest to really get it across to him, because there's no point in saying it once, it won't stick, they'll have to reinforce it over time.

"Fuckin hell, I will likely go to hell when I die, I have murdered people for my own pleasure and my own greed, there is no way in shit that won't get me sent down below, but on the off damn chance it doesn't, I'm just as likely to get sent to purgatory row whatever it fuckin is, or maybe have my soul ripped to shreds, I will never go to heaven or anything, so don't even try to say I will!" Accelerator tears through them all, because he maybe think he deserves their love - at least a bit - but he does not think he has earned a content place to rest after death. 

A beep rings out, the choker on Accelerator's neck, the red light fading away completely.

"NO!" Last Order yells, because she knows exactly what that means, she doesn't want to see this next part, she always hates seeing him when his choker is not on and he's awake.

"Oh shit..." Mikoto breathes, because she has a vague idea of what exactly that means, but she has a bad feeling it's going to be worse than Accelerator admitted to, without a doubt.

The others can't even muster their voices, too shocked by the horrible timing and what this means for the albino.

 He's still in the air, heading towards Kihara. The researcher moves, easily dodging the teen, who looks shocked, annoyed and completely distressed. He can't even continue his momentum, dropping to the floor at the man's feet, not bracing himself at all. Kihara chuckles, and then bursts into laughter, a hand resting on the top of his head, finding amusement in this. Accelerator is still on the floor, eyes wide and shocked, mouth a bit open, one arm resting around and above his head, the other resting in front of him.

"I think I get why you tend to sleep when the choker is off, having to see your eyes look that fucking off and almost lifeless, it would break me every damn time." Yomikawa has a shaking hand over her mouth, because this is not what she had thought would happen, but she had expected something like it.

"Fuck, you know exactly what that means and it's so easy to tell, because it shows on your face, but also because you immediately lost the intelligent gleam of someone who can think, which is horrifying, ya know?" Yoshikawa is trying to not crush her snack, but with the way things are going, there's no way it won't happen, least of all since the man standing over him had already expressed a want to kill the boy.

"If that fucker touches you or makes a damn move, I want to see Last Order rise like a vengeful damn monster and start tearing him apart, because it will at least mean someone fucking was there to protect you, damn!" Touma clenches a fist, because he knows the possibility of the albino, his brother, dying there or at least getting extremely hurt is high, with that thing being in the room. A/N I love the episode, but this would've been an interesting way for it to go as well.

"I would have done that without hesitation, if only because it would mean he was protected and safe." Last Order responds, distressed enough to speak like a person and not just someone figuring out how to be a person.

"Hell yeah, I'd have found some way to help too, but I was already fucking busy and there is also no damn way I would've helped you at this point, unfortunately, though I might've done it for my Sister." Mikoto mutters, trying to actually figure out what she might've done at that point, because she had not heard about Accelerator or anything in a while and was unaware he was trying to change.

"Hmm... I can only wait to see what happens, because that thing now has an advantage that it will take, because it's already expressed a will to kill Accelerator." Index is worried, but she refuses to let it get to her completely, though the way she's going through her food easily shows it.

"Oh, no... I will increase the time somehow." Heaven refuses to have to even think of something like this happening again after this, simply due to running out of time. 

Accelerator is still on the floor, bleeding from his nose and mouth, as feet walk past him, the steps ringing out. He's sprawled on the floor, Last Order still on the table. "Huh, when your battery dies, you're useless. Just a broken toy that can't move-" He's right at Last Order's side, clearly he plans to keep doing whatever he was doing before. "-on it's own anymore." He's enjoying himself, a small grin on his face as he looks down at the girl. A thud and then some creaking, the cause out of view. Kihara also seems surprised, a confused, "Huh?" leaving him.

"If anyone's a toy, it's this damn bastard, because he is doing the bidding of someone else's hand and willingly at that, seems to really be enjoying it as well." Touma mutters venomously, though he's extremely curious to know what made that sounds, though something in him, his core, already has an idea and he glances at Accelerator, who seems equally confused.

"Who the hell is a broken toy?! That damn thing, to try and hurt you even when you're down, I want to know why he hasn't killed you. I am extremely glad the fuck isn't, but why the hell not?" Mikoto is furious, and extremely confused, because the man surely wants to kill Accelerator... but he also mentioned wanting to take the only thing that mattered to him... Fuck, he's going to destroy Last Order.

"Misaka was not scared, despite being unconscious or anything, because she knew she was safe, states Misaka Misaka, completely certain of her words and the belief she holds in her brother." Last Order smiles at Accelerator, who blinks in surprise, because he barely remembers anything at this point, all of it being in his current normal state.

"I swear this explains everything, especially to me, though it lets you all know nothing. That thing really is just trying to destroy Accelerator, isn't he? Aiming to kill Last Order while he's in the same room and then kill him? He should've killed the teen first." Index knows exactly what's going to happen, because she has seen Touma do similar.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, is that what I think it is?" Yoshikawa almost looks excited, because she knows what Accelerator can do if he pushes himself, and with Last Order at risk, he absolutely would, to make sure she lived and got somewhere safe.

"this asshole really wants to fucking die, don't he?" Yomikawa has sunk back into that dark tone that promises lots of pain, perhaps even murder and she would best know how to get the fuck away with it too.

"Oh, the injuries are just going to get so much worse, I can already see it." Heaven weaves his hands through a surgery, eyes and attention on the screen.

He turns, Accelerator is trying to pull himself up, using the desk from earlier, though he looks almost slumped against it. He's only using one arm, the other hanging limp at his side, still bleeding from the mouth and nose, a groan escaping him, but he looks almost empty, clearly he's pushing himself in a state and way he really should not. The world is curved, tinted in blue, most of the edge black, and the words spoken are echoey and staticky at the same time. "It's almost hard to believe. You managed to fight off quite a few of my guys earlier-" Kihara sounds displaced, or what can be made out sounds like it. Accelerator is still on his knees, but he's up and moving, and the bleeding does not appear to be active. "-and yet here you are, still ready to go." The tone is so damn done with him.

"What the hell?" Heaven asks, because while it's - in theory - possible for the teen to move without the choker, it's extremely hard and will put a harsh toll on his damn body that might cause him more problems later.

"Holy shit, you fucking go, though I don't know how damn much you're going to be able to do, you fucking get that shit!" Touma cheers, because while Accelerator is not entirely there, and the way he's seeing, hearing and in general interacting with the world is completely different, he's still fucking trying.

"What the hell? He almost sounds proud, from what I can make out of his words and why the hell would he do that after beating the shit out of you? There's no damn way you're gonna fall for that shit." Mikoto is completely done with the thing called Kihara and is eagerly awaiting his well deserved death.

"Hurry and quickly, there's no telling how long you'll manage to actually move like that, let alone how much damage you might get done while like this." Index encourages, because she knows that the teen was not doing great and was more beat up when she got there.

"Shit, is that what I'm like? Jesus, I look like a goddamn zombie, remind me to never fucking let the battery fun out, fuck." Accelerator grumbles, embarrassed and a bit humiliated, because he looks a bit stupid, the way he's moving and acting completely off from how he usually is.

"You get there kid! Though I admit I really fucking admire you if that's the way you naturally see the world, because I would not ever let the battery run out, but you did it without hesitation for the smaller kid." Yomikawa runs fingers through white hair, lightly scratching at the scalp, almost massaging, amused at the almost purr she gets in response.

"Fuckin hell, what the shit is this!? You can move? But, there's no way you win, because without the choker and battery, the Network, you have to deal with the leg that no longer works correctly, your thoughts are a lot slower and simpler, and on top of all that, you can't use your power." Yoshikawa worries, takes a bite of her snack in order to not start chewing on her damn nails.

The others, realizing she's right, feel their worry increase because he already walks with a limp with thoughts and a crutch, how will he manage without either?

"Misaka does not think this is going to go well, despite her strong belief in you, pouts Misaka Misaka, extremely upset that you are going to get hurt again for her." Last Order really does believe that Accelerator will protect her, but with his powers, his support and everything all gone, he's going to struggle and she knows that means he's going to get hurt.

Accelerator is still trying to rise, the desk creaking. His balance doesn't look too great, and he's still groaning, a light in his eyes that is not intelligence, but more reminiscent of an animal, preparing to hunt with nothing but instinct. Kihara looks annoyed. "Tch. Enough! This ends now! Say goodbye you-" He grunts and throws his arms to the side, then charges, a fist raised to finally knock the teen out. "-gimpy bastard!" The teen almost looks like a zombie, eyes wide and unfocused, mouth set in neither a frown or a grin, but not moving either. However, he does manage to block the attack, grabbing the researcher's wrist before it can land.

"Holy shit, are you telling me that you're running entirely on instinct?" Mikoto blurts out, because she can say she might win a battle or fight with well timed reflexes and 6th sense of sorts, but entirely on instinct? She's not certain she would be able to do it.

"Yeah! Cheers Misaka Misaka, glad to see you are not all just twig like she thought!" Last Order doesn't give a shit at the jostles she gets for the totally unnecessary - in his eyes - jab because several others are stifling laughter.

"You managed to catch his wrist? I can't wait to see his fucking face, because there's no damn way he accounted for that. Also, who the fuck is this piece of shit calling gimpy!?" Yoshikawa has a wide grin on her face, amusement lighting up her eyes, though there's pride there too, for her tiny, thin son who is hiding his strength, as well as anger at the man who has insulted him.

"Are you like, all muscle under there now instead of just fucking bones and skin, hmm? At least that means you started eating and working out a bit more, though having to walk with a crutch would strength at least one arm and I'm guessing it took a while of rehab just to get you to the point of being able to stand with one, much less without." Touma mutters, poking his brother's shoulder, amused at the twitch that gets him, especially as he looks up to lock gazes with completely unimpressed red eyes.

"I am excited to see how that thing reacts to this unforeseen action." Index sounds downright fucking giddy, almost shaking in her spot, because she really does not like Kihara, had a grudge against him as soon as she realized he put the virus in Last Order and watching him hurt those she loves, it's only gotten worse.

"It did take a while, since he was mostly skin and bones, yes, but we had to give him rehab in order to make sure the Network was working correctly with him, and if it had the added benefit of making him healthier, well..." Heaven trails off with a super casual shrug, like that wasn't his plan from the start.

"You might actually do good with some damn self defense training. Once we get some time, I'll be teaching you, because you look weak as shit, which means if you have to go hand to hand, you'll be able to do something, and pull it off, mostly because no one will expect shit from you." Yomikawa mutters, already planning it out in her head, they'll pull out her mats, shove the table aside and set them up there, the two of them learning. 

Kihara lets out a grunt of surprise, his arm or clothes straining under the strength of the grip. He struggles, trying to free himself, but nothing works. "Damn." Accelerator appears almost mindless, as he raises his other hand slowly, placing it on the side of his face. He lets out a surprised sound, focus on the hand, turning his head a bit. The fingers spread wide and then grab something, pulling away, ripping out a chunk of his hair and scalp, the man screaming in pain, blood flying. The grip is released, Kihara backing away a bit, Accelerator remaining standing, the clump of hair in his hand, before a grin spreads across his face, a small laugh escaping him.

"Oh shit, this is going to get so damn bad for Kihara!" Yoshikawa sounds excited as she says it, because he might not be himself, but she's still going to absolutely root for Accelerator, especially since it isn't that he's not himself, it's that he's what he hates showing because he thinks it's weak. They've slowly been trying to get him to entrust himself to them so he can go a short time - they've got it up to an hour, but they're working for days - without the battery, which can cause him migraines and such.

"I love this, but dear lord, the things you are about to rain on this man, he deserves every bit of it!" Mikoto clenches a fist, because this asshole had stuck a virus in her Sister, had beat the shit out of her brother and hunted the other, putting all of them in danger.

"Misaka is excited that you can still fight, she can't wait to see how this goes, declares Misaka Misaka, keeping all of her attention on the screen, refusing to look away." Last Order leans forward, like getting closer will prove her statement.

Index starts paying attention, deciding to not talk, because she wants to see what happens, this is shortly before she got here, but only by a little and she has a bad feeling, had one even when she got to the damn room.

"Oh, the sound of that scream is music to my ears, if only because I know he hurt you earlier and you were unable to scream, since the pain was so intense." Yomikawa has a wicked grin on her face, not bothering to hide it since she knows the others feel the same on some level.

"Hmm... You did some real damage to him there. Not much, but that'll definitely bleed and I doubt he's going to be happy about it, even if he was caught by surprise." Heaven mutters, eyeing the wound and noting how much blood the man likely lost from it, ignoring - for the moment - the small part of him that got a thrill out of hearing that scream.

"Oh, things are really going to kick off now. Not sure how much I like that laugh though, it's a bit too dark for my taste, especially since you are not totally in control and that grin... something's not right here." Touma wonders what his instincts, his gut are trying to say to him, but its not clear, and so he decides to just pay close attention, especially since this is important.

"Fucking hell, what the shit was I doing? I can barely remember any of this bullshit, but I somehow managed to hurt the fuck? What the shit is this?" Accelerator is honestly exasperated, though he knows very damn well what his instincts will be, because it is his body and he knows how he was raised. 

"Ahhh, you've lost it!" Kihara sounds a bit scared now, but with Accelerator suddenly moving less securely, more wobbly and slumping over a bit, it's a lot more terrifying. The man has a hand pressed to his head, stopping the bleeding as best he can. "You're crazy!" Accelerator moves forward like he's drunk, a wide grin on his face as he chuckles, before he falls, tackling the man at the waist, taking them both to the ground. He's got his arms around Kihara's waist, slumped over his legs, the man up on his elbows.

"Pfft!" Index covers her mouth to muffle her laughter, because this man is trying to blame insanity for the fact he's being taken down by a disabled teenager, like he's not done worse things while in the right mind.

"Oh my god, what the fuck was that sudden slump to the side there? That didn't look natural at all, did an injury kick in or was it because of your fucking leg?" Mikoto really hopes that the movement was not because of pain, but really doubts it was completely without reason, so it was likely partially because of pain.

"Fucking lord, that damn timing was perfect...!" Yomikawa wheezes, not bothering to hide her laughter at all, because she has no reason to, Kihara fucking deserves to be laughed at.

"Misaka is not exactly happy that you are risking yourself, but she appreciates how hard you are trying, acquiesces Misaka Misaka, trying to convey her love and gratitude with a look only to find you looking away, as expected!" Last Order has a smile on her face, part of it mischievous, because she absolutely uses the way she talks to convey her emotions when the albino refuses to look at her.

"Ohh, and you took him down too! Nice grab, since I'm pretty sure that was you limping forward and your leg giving out on you." Touma grins, though the feeling in his gut is still there and he's worried at how this appears almost too easy.

"This man..." Heaven shakes his head in exasperation, because of course he would accuse someone of losing their mind in order to calm himself, even after all the shit and fuckery he has done while in his right mind.

"Something's not right here. I am glad you are doing well and all, but he should know damn well how to fight and despite being caught off guard, he should be doing better. What the hell is his plan here?" Yoshikawa refuses to see her children hurt again, but she has a feeling she's going to be forced to watch it anyway, so she may as well figure out his plan while watching. 

"Which of us has fucking lost it, huh?!" Accelerator exclaims, refusing to just leave that lying down, because he may not have been able to think clearly or well, but he was still there and he was in his right mind, how dare that asshole!

Accelerator gets up first, that grin still on his face, reaching for Kihara's face again. The man seems to realize this and turns on his side, avoiding the hand, before lashing out with his elbow, hitting the teen in the face. He rolls away, the teen hitting the ground with a vague thump, still not bracing himself at all. "Stay the hell away from me!" He grunts and then is pulled back, the teen having grabbed his ankle, an almost evil laugh escaping him, his mouth open in a wide grin. Kihara lashes out with a kick, hitting him several times. "Damnit! Let me go!" He seems almost panicked, looking over his shoulder, unable to break his leg free.

"Shit, are you not feeling any pain at all? He's not holding back in the slightest but you aren't reacting at all!" Mikoto is concerned, because she could understand if he were ignoring the pain, but this is a complete lack of reaction, not moving away, not fighting back or letting go, nothing to suggest he's feeling the pain and ignoring it, but rather that he is just not feeling it at all.

"Well, I guess it is possible that the pain is not registering or maybe it really is not something he can feel, not like he is, with the brain damage no longer being negated." Heaven mutters, trying his hardest to figure out how the hell to make living with the battery easier because losing everything every time you have to charge it is horrible.

"Fucking hell yeah, I wish you were protecting yourself because those hits look bad, but at least that dumbass looks properly scared now like he should've in the very beginning, the stupid shit." Yomikawa has a wide, proud grin on her face, though her heart still aches at every hit he takes.

"Shit, the thing's you're willing to do and the limits you are willing to push in order to protect those you love is extremely concerning and heartwarming, but jesus, take care of yourself too, you stupid fuck!" Touma grumbles, because he knows how much some of those hits likely hurt, if only because he's had them used against himself, but he doesn't know how strong Kihara is, so the exact pain is hard to be accurate.

"Oh ho ho, now he's finally acting like the pathetic, weak, scared person he should've been from the very beginning." Index giggles, a purely wicked - evil - smirk on her face, a hand raised to cover part of it since she has food in her mouth and doesn't want any of it falling out.

"Misaka wants you to protect yourself, but she can only imagine what information you are even getting, so she won't punish you for this since you appear to not be all there, states Misaka Misaka, worried at what you can and cannot feel with the battery dead." Last Order is fiddling with her shirt, staring anxiously, because he's getting hurt, there's still the injuries from before that might be healed and he is really pushing himself.

Yoshikawa just cackles, because there is something about watching a man who thinks he's big and bad, who has fucked with a number of child, done anything and everything he thought necessary in order to draw out their powers without a thought to their pain or feelings, being scared of Accelerator at his most basic instincts. 

'Crap!' Accelerator is taking the hits without protecting himself, the bleeding from his nose and mouth appearing to be worse, the streams wider than they were before. 'I forgot. If he can't use his ability-' The man looks scared, realizing he's fucked up. '-I'm screwed too.' His tone appears pretty damn calm for someone struggling right now. Another kick, the teen not letting go even then. 'My countermeasure won't work against him anymore. Damnit.' The man has his teeth grit, looking angry, clearly he was expecting an easy fight. 'He's willing to fight to the death at this point. But maybe if I can rob that death of meaning... and how the hell am I supposed to do that?' Accelerator appears to be talking, or maybe he's just moving his mouth, but either way, nothing is registering to Kihara.

"What the fuck is wrong with him? Rob a death of meaning? How dare this piece of shit licking asshole even try!" Yoshikawa exclaims, because she can only guess at what that might do to the teen, but it certainly will not help the man in the slightest.

"Shit, he really is beating on you, but he's panicking at least. There's no way in hell he actually has a way to rob death of meaning...right?" Mikoto has started strong, but something says he does indeed have a way to do that and would use it without hesitation, would destroy the meaning to someone's death if it meant winning even the slightest bit over the teen.

"Shit, I don't fucking remember this at all, not even the slightest bit, but if he's really trying to make it so that my death will be meaningless, at least in my own eyes, he would have to fuck something up with Last Order, which I have no damn doubt he can somehow manage." Accelerator grits his teeth, because he wishes he could remember, but there's just nothing, well, snatches of certain touches, emotions and a few of the man's face, but nothing more.

"Oh hell no, he better fucking not try anything, he's already done fucked himself, is he really going to push you further?" Yomikawa can not help the tinge of incredulousness to her voice, because surely this man, scared out of his wits and trying his hardest to not panic, is not really going to push her already broken child further?

"I am honestly surprised you're not collapsing from blood loss, considering you already have such a damn low count, since you've never fucking lost any, but you certainly are resilient, I'll give you that." Heaven murmurs, watching everything with the eyes of a doctor, because he knows what shape the teenager's body was in, at least roughly, and that he's still even moving is a surprise.

"He would dare even think of robbing someone's death of meaning, of taking their sacrifice and effort and making it all meaningless, just because he is losing?" Touma looks angry, glaring at the screen, a hand clenched tight, his teeth grit harshly, but the thing that has to give it away most are his eyes, which have gotten darker in his anger.

"This man really is the worst kind, to even go so far as to just think that, if he really goes through with it..." Index shakes her head, because she has a bad feeling, how much worse can this dumbass really get?

Last Order whimpers, her heart and chest aching at seeing how far the man is willing to go, to even attempt to go, in order to hurt her brother and she really hates that he is so easy to hurt, maybe not physically, but mentally and definitely emotionally, he can take really hard hits. 

He grunts, before grinning, something coming to mind. He reaches into his coat, still sprawled on his side from trying to escape the albino, who has not moved away from his legs. He chuckles menacingly, a small plastic thing held in his hand, before he shows it to Accelerator, with it resting not all that far from his face. "Take a look! It's the original script of the virus that was input-" Accelerator still has that open mouthed grin on his face, the blood and bruises making it appear worse. The chip is tiny between Kihara's fingers. "-into the girls' brain. You need this, without it-" He's got a wide grin on his face for someone losing, clearly he's enjoying what he's about to do.

"Oh hell no, that bastard-!" Yoshikawa cuts herself off, because she can't go any further, instead she decides to focus all of that into getting revenge, even if it will just be petty mostly, since the fucker is dead, without a doubt.

"Shit, he really does have a way?!" Mikoto has really hoped not, but with her Sisters already being different, it's not surprising that there really is a way to make his death meaningless, which pisses her off.

"No, cries Misaka Misaka, already knowing what is going to happen." Last Order has tears gathering in her eyes, because damnit, she's yet again being used against her guardian, hurting him without even doing anything other than exist.

"That absolute piece of shit!" Touma snarls, clenching his fists, because he know without a doubt that the man is going to crush that damn chip, rendering all of Accelerator's hard work and efforts, all the progress he made towards healing, completely worthless.

"Goddamnit, so that's what the fuck happened. That stupid piece of shit really thought he would win by doing that?! I thought he fucking knew me, but oh damn well." Accelerator grumbles, his arms crossing over his chest, but his heart aches, because he already knows what's going to happen, but if the nun brat had not shown up, he's have been fucked.

"Ohhhhh?" There's a distinctly dark and unhappy tone to that noise, Heaven staring at the screen with a certain look in his eyes, making them all thankful he is a doctor and on their side.

"I think this man has proved that while there are certainly worse people out there, he has no second chance even possible." Index knows that some people believe in second chances, but when they go into the process of trying to make someone else's death meaningless, they hit a low most people never get near.

"I can't wait to see the look on his face when that does nothing but piss you off and make you the worst nightmare he ever could've possibly fucking made for himself." Yomikawa hisses, because she can tell the man is starting to get desperate. 

"-there's no way you'll be able to save her!" Accelerator has not moved, though whether any of it is registering is also unable to be known. Kihara grunts, before the little chip shatters between his fingers, destroyed and gone just like that. He moves forward, which means Accelerator likely let him go, chuckling lightly, turning and resting on his hands, bursting into actual laughter. Accelerator is on his knees, hands limp at his sides, grin still on his face. "And now it's gone! I destroyed it!" Kihara sets a hand on his knee, intending to rise, Accelerator moving as well. "She's as good as dead!" The albino rises as well, but before he can get far, Kihara kicks him in the face, knocking him back to the ground on his side.

"That fucking-!" Yomikawa cuts herself off, inhaling harshly and exhaling shakily, before leveling a rather impressive glare at the tv when that does nothing, because trying to beat the shit out of a ghost won't feel good since he's not likely to have survived this.

"Not gonna lie, the damn smile is weird as shit and a tad unsettling, but how fucking dare he mock you and hurt you so damn easily, where the hell is his humanity?!" Mikoto exclaims in disbelief, because what the fuck is wrong with the people of the city that they would perhaps see this or know of it and do absolutely fucking nothing?

"Oh, the hell he has just wrought upon his soul will not look pretty and even close to fucking nice once it finishes, if it ever damn well does." Touma has a smile on his face, but hints of his darkness are all throughout it, making it look much less friendly, more threatening.

"To think any human, much less their soul, would be willing to do so far." Index sighs, because what has humanity become that they can get away with things like this without any possible effort?

"Shit, so some of this is registering to you or he wouldn't have been able to get the fuck away, but goddamn, where the hell does he get off on hurting you?!" Yoshikawa has had enough of this man and him hitting their child, because he is not even 17 yet, damnit, Kihara is at least 2 times his age and he's still enjoying this?

"Misaka is so sorry, apologizes Misaka Misaka, sad she has yet again been used against you in order to hurt you and to gain an advantage!" Last Order hides her face and tears under her hands, trying to smother her sobs.

Accelerator groans lowly and then shifts a bit, reaching for her wrists and gently grabbing them, easily peeling her hands away in order to look into her brown eyes, waiting patiently for her to meet his gaze. "Kid, there's no damn way in hell I was going to just step aside and let this bastard do this, so stop fucking apologizing for what you can't change." He wipes away her tears with a thumb and grins as she nods, giving him a smile in return.

"I can't even." Heaven throws his hands into the air, because the injuries and everything going on are horrible, even with his mental catalog he can't imagine how the hell Accelerator is still growing and Kihara can't be doing much better, since the doctor sincerely doubts he isn't at least exhausted.

"With one squeeze of my hand, I took away the only thing in the world that mattered to you!" Kihara's head is tipped towards the roof, hands out at his sides, he sounds insane and overjoyed at what he's done. Accelerator is on his side, in front of Last Order's table, clothes rumpled. "You hear that?" The man kicks the teen in the stomach. "It's over now!" Another kick. He is still bleeding, the blood all down the side of his face, from the clump by his hairline and ear where the wound is. He's got a wide sadistic grin on his face. The wings in the background are still going, though they appear worse than before somehow, Kihara towering over the albino who looks small, on his side as he is.

"This fuckin-!" Yomikawa almost lunges for the screen, because she is so damn tired of having to watch this piece of shit asshole hurt her kid, but she stops because she wants to know what the hell happens next.

"Misaka finds herself extremely disapproving of your tactics, if you are even using any at this moment, scolds Misaka Misaka, ready to find a weakness in order to get you to submit and learn your lesson." Last Order is looking over the albino, trying to think of anything she hasn't done yet to get a reaction out of him.

"Motherfucker." Touma snarls lowly, because he knows the wings get dealt with, he knows everything about his side, but watching Kihara gloat about destroying Accelerator's world and then continue beating the shit out of his brother, just because he's a sadistic mad asshole? No.

"I can only imagine that his death was filled with suffering." Index monotones, because surely his death was not pleasant, from what she can recall of it, anyway.

"I wonder fucking why so many people wanted this asshat dead. A wild fucking guess, anyone?" Mikoto deadpans, because fuck, if she gets any angrier, her powers might actually hurt someone, the sparks all around being power the slightest bit by Last Order's as well.

Yoshikawa and Heaven say nothing, but they are on the same page, staring at each other as they plot the downfall of this man's entire family, because they will never recover from what the two are about to unleash upon the city.

"Jesus fuckin christ, it's no damn wonder I can remember this shit, the bastard was aiming to make me a worse person than him, glad I one upped him on fucking something, the little bitch." Accelerator growls, the anger in his chest for the moment, because he knows the kid is safe, unlike the others.

"No reason for you to bother fighting anymore!" Another kick. "Oh yeah." The joy and content in those words is disgusting, a wide grin on his face. "This is gonna be the end for you." The teen is sprawled on the floor, completely defenseless, the man taunting him. "You might want to start preparing your last words or praying that you'll somehow avoid ending up in hell." The albino does not react to the words at all, is not even trying to get up or recover in any way. Kihara chuckles a bit, grin stretching across his face, the blood covering most of the tattoo, but his eyes are filled with glee. He pants, and then lets out a "huh?" and looks away as the sound of approaching footsteps is heard.

"Oh shit, who the hell could be approaching at a time like this? What unlucky bastard is this?" Mikoto exclaims, the electricity getting worse around her, before she pauses at the last sentence, slowly turning to Touma, who is already shaking his head to indicate it is not him.

"That fuckin bitch is getting way too much out of this. He's lost part of his sanity, I don't doubt it, researchers know better than to do this." Yoshikawa's tone is almost conversational, like she hadn't just insulted the man in a way that would've had him sputtering and trying to kill her if he were alive.

Accelerator laughs, the words catching him off guard, because he had not thought anyone would really go that far, but even he could tell at that moment that the bastard had lost the little thing that had made him worth something in the eyes of the city, which had been his brain, which requires some amount of sanity to use.

Last Order is saying nothing, but the sparks around her, the arms over her chest, the tense body language, as well as the sneer and glare on her face all speak for her, because she wants to see if she can light this man on fire with her gaze.

"Shit, this fucker is enjoying this bullshit far too much. Honestly, the damn things that happens when you assholes are left alone should be fuckin illegal." Yomikawa mutters wryly, because her heart is hurting, but she also knows with certainty that someone who can help is arriving, though she's not certain who yet.

"I can only imagine how injured you are going to be at the end of this entire thing, especially since I doubt Kihara is just going to let whoever that is walk away or anything, so you'll either have a chance to attempt to leave with Last Order or you'll try to take him out as he's leaving." Heaven muses, trying his hardest to figure out which person he knows is likely to appear at this moment.

"I wonder why his family thought he had the balls to last in the real world, because it's become pretty clear to me that everything outside is far too stimulating to the bastard's senses and has caused him to reach and then break his limit horribly." Touma shakes his head in faux worry, a grin just barely hidden behind a hand.

A new person has entered, standing in the doorway, wearing white. Last Order is still on the table, Accelerator on the floor and Kihara over him. Index is revealed to be the person. "Phew. There she is!" The nun sounds grateful. Accelerator is looking at her, blood still on his face, clearly he is struggling to keep up with everything. Index is still in the doorway, the others looking at her. Kihara looks disgruntled, a frown on his face and confusion in his eyes. Accelerator is looking at her, though it's hard to tell his emotions. Index jolts in surprise. 'Those men from before. Do they have something to do with her, I wonder.' Kihara lets out a small grunt, mouth and teeth set into a frown.

"Index?! How the fuck did you get all the way over there?!" Touma really wonders where the hell she gets her stamina, because she got pretty much across the city in such a short damn time, even though it felt like for fucking ever while fighting.

"At least you can help them, hopefully. What the hell? Were you looking for Last Order or something?" Mikoto tilts her head, because she's pretty sure she gets a call not too soon after this, but surely this is not the scene that was taking place while she was talking to the nun, right?

"Dear lord, why the fuck would you just stand there like a damn idiot? Either get in the damn room and help or get the fuck out of there and find someone who damn well can, before the fucker decides you're expendable." Accelerator grumbles, well aware how this man thinks and works, and since he's more or less out of commission, he won't be able to protect the little brats.

"Admittedly, our child is not wrong, you really should get the hell out of there, Kihara will get rid of you immediately because you've seen too much, since that's just the damn way he is." Yoshikawa shakes her head at the man's over the top approach to everything, because that's part of the reason why so few people want to work for him.

"Fucking hell, at least it's someone who knows Accelerator and is a lot less likely to go for him, since it's pretty obvious at this point that Kihara is the asshole fucking shit up and others who know Accelerator might've joined in to help kill him." Yomikawa mutters, sounding supremely unimpressed with the rest of the city - rightfully so - because she knows there are indeed people who would see Accelerator and decide to help Kihara instead of the teen, even if it meant fucking up the city.

"Oh god, the injuries..." Heaven bemoans, because he imagines the boy's ribs have been shattered again, let alone the others he's suffered, plus his bad leg and everything is just a damn mess.

"Misaka is glad someone who can help in any way showed up, states Misaka Misaka, bluntly letting everyone know she isn't sure how much longer Accelerator can last and refusing to let him get hurt anymore." Last Order nods to show her conviction, because she really was tired of watching her brother get the shit beat out of him, to protect her, even when he's not completely in control of his body.

"I was finding the source!" Index exclaims in response to Touma, because damn if the way he had said that had not lit a fire in her, how dare he?! She can move perfectly well when things are important and need to be done, that ass!

He turns away from Index, attention turning to something else. Accelerator is still on his front, bleeding from a nostril, though the trail in his mouth has split into two, and he's panting, meaning his ribs may be broken. A kick hits him in the face, turning his head and spraying some blood on the floor, a grunt of pain escaping. Kihara kicks his stomach next, another sound of pain. Index moves forward, ignoring both of them and stopping in front of Last Order, looking at her. "Hey!" Kihara sounds offended, and he starts to move towards her, likely to try and stop her.

"He really just started beating on you again, uncaring of the fact Index was there and then expected her not to head towards Last Order?!" Touma can't help the incredulousness in his voice, because anyone would've done the same, though the fact that Index is doing it because the girl is infected makes him worry.

"What the hell is this fucker on to sound offended after Index fucking heads right for the unconscious little girl?" Mikoto demands, filled with disbelief at this assholes gall and fucking high ass horse.

"How dare he!" Yomikawa growls, the darkness she likes to use subtly or in little amounts leaking out of her, because that is her child he's beating the shit out, literally kicking the blood out of, and there's on way in hell she's going to ignore that.

"The things we are going to do to this man's family and reputation, means they will never fucking recover, not for a good few years at the very least." Yoshikawa's grin is decidedly evil and none of them are all that bothered by it, nor the darkness that emits from her, because they are defending Accelerator, and because they are all dark.

Last Order only manages to let out an outraged squawk at seeing her brother being hit again, darkness oozing out of her like oil, thick and suffocating to those who are not even slightly dark themselves, as well as her enemies, while it's more like a cloud over those she wants to protect.

"I couldn't care who the man was, I was just trying to help Touma and that girl was not ok, I figured that Accelerator would help, if it came to him trying anything." Index had absolute confidence in the teenager, because she had managed to feed her enough to feel full, but he also had not been required to do so, meaning he did it out of kindness.

"That had better not be a step towards you, because I can only imagine the things Accelerator will do to stop the man, especially since he's now got two kids to protect now." Heaven is almost looking forward to what the albino does, because he is certain whatever he does, it will show who he is at heart, since he has no power, no real movement , can barely hear, and his sight is definitely not the best. He will be acting only on his heart.

"What the fuck?! Why would you just get closer?! I was clearly loosing that and you still fucking decided to trust me, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Accelerator can only remember an urgent feeling of needing to protect them around this time, and not much besides the color white, which really does not give him much to go off of.

"Come on! What do you want? I'm a little busy here." He makes a bigger move and Accelerator looks up from where he's managed to get himself on his elbows, a gasp leaving him, before he lets out a grunt, forcing himself to rise, grabbing the man around the torso again, not taking him to the ground but stopping any progress he might make towards the girls. "What are you doing?" He sounds confused, though who it's directed at is impossible to tell. Index moves closer to Last Order. "She's in my-" She stops and observes the girl from her side, clearly seeing something. "-care! Leave her alone!" Index ignores him - as she should.

"Aww, Touma was fucking right, you really are a protector at the core, a softy inside that cares for kids." Mikoto coos, because she absolutely can, that move had protected both Index and Last Order, considering the albino isn't certain Index is even helping, it means he was protecting both of them.

"Like hell she's in your care! You fucking kidnapped her and implanted some damn virus in her, shut the fuck up and sit the hell down!" Touma snarls, so damn done with this man, though he is entirely pleased to know he was right, because Accelerator was never going to let the man get near either of those girls, not while he was there and awake.

"You really are trying your hardest... which means we'll do our very best as well while dragging everything out and ruining them." Yoshikawa almost cackles, already seeing the Kihara family losing all credit and standing in the dark side.

"God, the injuries you must have and yet you are still getting back up. I will certainly give you resilience, it's something you do well." Heaven is honestly surprised the teen managed to get himself up off the floor, but he had something to protect, he wasn't going to let Kihara touch them.

"Oh, the things a teenager can do if you give them the right incentive, it's amazing. Accelerator here, he will protect them because he wants a better future, but more than he wants that, he really wants the kids - who he sees as innocent and pure, unbothered by dark or light - to live and have futures themselves." Yomikawa groans, because while she loves that her child wants them to grow, she wants him to grow and fucking actually get a chance to live his life.

"Misaka appreciates what you are doing, but please do not push yourself too much more, pleads Misaka Misaka, not wanting to see you hurt anymore." Last Order is getting really tired of the blood leaking from her brother, especially since he is putting everything he has into protecting her and now Index.

"I honestly never thought he would try anything, and I figured Accelerator would protect me, even if I did not know his name or circumstances at that point." Index points out, because she knows a good soul when she sees one, there's no way she would just turn her back to a potential enemy without some back up.

"Goddamn, you really were fucking right. I can barely remember shit but I remember this, just fucking barely, and not by much. Mostly a strong urge to protect them and not let him hurt them, as well as the damn color white." Accelerator sighs, because the color makes sense, but damn, he had not realized he felt so strongly about protecting that he would remember it even with his senses all over the damn place. 

She looks up and down Last Order's body, gaze intense, finding something. 'This girl is at the core of everything. Based on angel architecture-' Index gives a small nod, confirming something to herself likely. Last Order is still unconscious, or perhaps drugged, still on the table. '-made from formless telesma all tucked neatly away inside a human shaped pouch. I know that much.' The nun looks serious, clearly whatever she's seeing is not a good thing. 'What I don't know is what to do from here.' She grunts and reaches somewhere, before flipping open a phone, Accelerator still keeping Kihara at bay.

"Shit." Touma frowns, because he has a pretty good damn idea what Index is talking about and he has no doubts that the virus was likely hurting Last Order, which is why she is not waking up, despite everything going on around her.

"What the hell do you mean you don't know what to do?!" Mikoto panics, because her Sister appears to be getting hurt by this, from the tone and look on Index's face, but the girl is the only one who can help and doesn't know what to do?!

"You are one determined bastard, you know that? I'm glad you're distracting the man so well, but Index, who the hell are you calling?" Yomikawa is honestly curious, because who could the nun girl possibly be calling in order to get help, since Touma was likely fucking waist deep in a fight and wouldn't pick up.

"Oh my god, Kihara is such a fucking bastard." Yoshikawa can't even say anything more than that, because the shit this man is willing to do in order to finish his goddamn goals and orders, honestly.

"I was trying, but I only have so much knowledge, I don't always have the answer, just what I know, so sometimes I have to ask someone for help, especially since Espers are kind of new territory for me, ok?" Index pouts, because Espers are really weird to work with sometimes, due to their realities and other shit, as well as sometimes their power themselves interfering, but she has gotten better.

"I want to know how hard you're holding on for Kihara to still be struggling like that." Heaven is entirely amused by the fact that the teenager that had been called gimpy is clutching the man so tight he can't break free.

"Misaka will be ok, right? Asks Misaka Misaka, unable to recall any of this, though she remembers feeling Accelerator nearby through the network, extremely vaguely." Last Order has scoured the area of her memories several times, but the only thing she ever gets is an impression from the network of her guardian and nothing more.

"Hello, short hair?" The phone had not rung, but it was obviously picked up. "A question." She is serious. "Call me Mikoto, you brat!" Mikoto is still in the rain, a wall at her back and the sound of gunfire around her. "Well? What do you want, what's your question?" A few bullets hit near her, and she grunts, before moving. "What can you tell me about-" Index is staring down at Last Order, perhaps observing whatever it is she is seeing. "-an electronic network that utilizes brain waves?" Mikoto is running, phone to her ear. "Huh? Let me think. I guess there is a possibility that electricity generating Espers could use identical brain waves to construct an EM network of sorts." A man appears at the end of the alley, and then more join him, blocking the path, guns raised and aiming at her.

"What the hell are you doing?" Yomikawa asks in amusement and a bit of surprise, because that middle school girl is acting calmer than some of the rookies she gets for her team, and that's saying something, considering she's being shot at, yet she's still having a conversation.

Accelerator snorts, because he can already tell him and Index will get along perfectly fine while fucking with Mikoto. "Index, you are now my partner in crime right along the Sisters, you will not be able to escape this position, I think we've already got a few plans we can add you in on." The tone is entirely amused and non-negotiable.

"I would love to join in. What kind of plans are we talking about, hmm?" Index inquires, tilting her head, but the albino only gives her a mischievous grin and raises a finger to his lips, a clear sign he'll tell her later, which has her eyes lighting up in excitement.

"You called Mikoto? That was really risky, what if either of you had gotten hurt? I guess you did the best thing though, since she's the only electricity based Esper you know, huh?" Yoshikawa is sympathetic, because in this situation, she likely would've done the same thing, if her Esper knowledge and research were not so extensive she already has an idea.

"Jesus christ, you really called Biri-Biri? I get that, but you know she was busy keeping those assholes busy." Touma moans, because at least she had not tried to call him, he was fighting and definitely wouldn't have answered, though he hopes Mikoto does not get hurt.

"You are doing extremely well against those men, considering the rain and everything around you." Heave muses, wondering exactly why so many of the young children in their city are proficient in fighting in a way they really should not be, and all for a damn man's reasons.

"Ok, then let me ask-" Index sounds like she understands, but only just. "-you about something else. There's an AIM diffusion field spread out over Academy City-" Mikoto is still moving towards the men, who are firing on her, all of them missing as she dodges. "Yeah, that's no big deal! It's the power field naturally generated-" She stops and starts sparking, before launching her electricity at the men, zapping all three of them. "-by the cities Espers!" The phone gets staticky, Index pulling it away from her ear in surprise, Last Order still in front of her. 'If I understand-' She pulls the phone close to her, not closing it yet. '-what she's saying, there's a special power that fills the city. And it's this girl who acts as the administrator.' Last Order looks almost lifeless, her chest does not appear to be moving.

"Oh yeah, I guess I should've thought of that before using my electricity, oops." Mikoto sweat drops, she is so used to her phone just taking the energy that she forgets that it affects the other side of the call if she's on one, since she's rarely fighting while talking on a call.

"Holy shit, why does everything have to be so damn complicated?" Touma moans, because he's not stupid, but some things are just too much for him to understand and this is one of those things, since he's only got so much of an understanding of his studies as it is.

"Well damn brat, you sure know your way around the things explained to you. And goddamn, you sure know you're shit, Mikoto. What the hell can be done with that information to help her though?" Accelerator honestly isn't' sure he knows many other people who can comment on the power field created by the Espers, though he knows for sure most people completely miss Last Order's connection to it, if they notice the field at all.

"Goddamn, this is not going to be easy, is it?" Yoshikawa can already feel her head hurting, because she can think of a few ways, but most require hours of coding and that's her science answer, for the magic one since that seems to be where this is leaning, she has nothing at all.

"Oh my god, so much shit went down and it was all so damn complicated, with several fucking plans moving all at once, I hate everything." Yomikawa monotones the last part, because she's had enough, her children are being hurt, magic people appear to have invaded the city, a good chunk of whom are knocked out for no apparent reason- magic! - and no one can do a damn thing to help any of the people awake.

"I think I get what you're saying, but what are you going to do about it?" Heaven has no clue exactly what way the young girl will choose to use to fix this, since he doesn't know much about magic healing, but there must be something or she wouldn't have asked the questions.

Last Order just tilts her head in curiosity, because she knows she should be worried, but she is also more than aware that something had helped her get better, because she could more clearly sense Accelerator not too long after this, she thinks so, at least. Maybe it was a while. 

'By restricting her mind, they're just twisting that power to create the angel. In which case, that should mean...' "Yes, that's it! All we have to do-" She's talking out loud, clearly to Mikoto since the phone is back at her ear. She's staring intently at Last Order, likely formulating a plan in her head. "-is find a way to untie the knot they've created inside her head. Yes, but-" She sounded confident, but now she looks uncertain and nervous. "-turning the plan into a reality will require a unique approach." She closes her eyes, trying to picture in her head how this will work. "Like a song!"

"How the hell did you go from that to a goddamn song?" Touma asks in amusement, because he knows sometimes singing and other things are the solution to magic problems, but he's not certain he followed the thought process of her at that point.

"I was so damn confused at this point, goddamn you, leaving me out of the loop this much." Mikoto grumbles, because she knew some of this and she had heard the girl speaking at that point, but she was more surprised that is what would help than anything.

"I want to see how a song is going to undo the damn knot they made in her head." Yoshikawa leans closer, because she can already tell that the knot would be something that would take hours, if it could even be done, just for something like hacking, let alone anything else.

"Oh my god, can you imagine the damn report that would have to be written for that and how fucking high the poor officer would sound?" Yomikawa is suddenly extremely glad most of the law enforcement was out, because half the reports would've sounded like gibberish and just fucking nothing, because the poor officer wouldn't know what the hell to write down.

"The chaos this would've caused, though I am sure the song will help, how I'm not certain, but it will." Heaven is not surprised that the girl would go for a song as a solution, and his gut says that's exactly the thing she has to do, though he's not certain why.

"A song? Exclaims Misaka Misaka, sad she missed you singing because she loves listening to music." Last Order is pouting, her cheeks puffed out, because she really does love listening to music, following the beats, the words, the emotion put into them, and she knows this one will have to be strong for whatever Index means to do. 

"But she can be helped and saved? That's the impression I'm getting from you and I don't remember much from this moment, so I can only rely on you to help her, please." Accelerator almost sounds like he's begging, and they all feel bad, because in the moment, they had forgotten he was there, that he was reduced to his rather poor sense and had no idea what Index was doing at that point, if Last Order was going to live or not. 

She jolts, the idea hitting her and she looks confident it will work. "A song can convey ideas-" The wings are still active in the distance, Kihara has freed himself, is kicking Accelerator while he's down, saying something like "Die." with every hit."-more clearly than simple words. Using rhythm and tone, it can-" Kihara changes his attacks, instead stepping on the teen. "-communicate on multiple levels." The man starts kicking again, clearly he's enjoying that and has forgotten the girl. "Oh really?" Mikoto is crouched behind a red car, bullets hitting the sidewalk off to the sides of it. "Something that low tech can actually help-" She starts running again. "-us out of this mess?" She sounds surprised and intrigued. Index looks excited. "Yes, absolutely! It'll be a very strong prayer. And if all goes well, it should-" She looks to the roof. "-save everybody." She lowers her head to look at Last Order.

"I'm glad you have thought this through and figured it all out, but jesus christ, Kihara just doesn't give a shit about her because he thinks he's won, doesn't he? I can't wait to see his face once he loses." Yomikawa is almost excited, though the grin is tempered by anger that shines in her eyes because he is still beating her child.

"I was just so damn happy she had figured out a way to fuckin do her shit, because I was not sure how much help I would be." Mikoto sighs in relief, glad that she had managed to explain in a way that the nun could understand, not being an Esper herself and instead holding a lot of magical knowledge.

"Things are not going well for you, are they Accelerator?" Heaven grimaces, because he amount of damage to his ribs and stomach will be horrible, he is likely in a lot of pain and the man can't help but feel sympathetic, because the poor teen has already been through so much and while everything is getting better, at least for the moment, who knows if it'll last.

"Damn it, I really wish I had been able to help, but I was doing something else and wasn't even fuckin aware of where Index was, much less what the fuck was going on around her." Touma moans, not that he's unhappy about that, he really did enjoy having an angel on his side and beating some sense into that damn woman, but if he'd been able to help Accelerator in the process as well, it would've been nice.

"Hmm...." The sound is purely curious and almost inquisitive, Yoshikawa staring with her sharp gaze at Kihara, seeing and analyzing something about him that none of them are likely to see.

"I was worried that the song and prayer might not work, but I wanted to save everyone and refused to even think it may fail, so I was going to do it." Index was and still is certain that it was the best choice, considering everything that came from it, though she only knows it worked on Last Order, she had closed her eyes and is unaware of exactly what went on behind her.

"I am extremely glad you have figured the fuck out what you are doing, but the soon the goddamn better, you're lucky the bastard is spending some much time beating the shit out of me or he'd have stopped you by now." Accelerator complains at the girl, well aware that she is trying but it won't be long before he gives in and falls unconscious or can no longer rise and then she will be fucked.

Last Order is clutching at Accelerator, keeping a tight grip on the bit of clothing she can reach, tears welling in her eyes, because she vaguely remembers flashes of pain, but had not been aware they were coming from him, with everything as messed up as it was.

Last Order is still settled on the table, not having moved an inch, looking like she's resting peacefully. "This young girl..." A glimpse of the wings outside. "My friend Hiyoka. The entire city." Accelerator is a mess, his face bruised, blood still coming from his nose and mouth, but he clearly knows he has to keep the man distracted yet. His teeth are grit, even as he's lifted off the ground. A punch hits his cheek, a grunt of pain escaping him, as he's launched back into the desk, slamming into it. "Bastard, haven't you had-" Kihara looks frustrated. "-enough?" He gets no chance to reply as he's kicked, forcing his head up. "Stop moving and die!" Kihara punches him, sending him to the ground again, sounding so angry and done with him.

"I'm glad you have gotten your resolve and all that, but Accelerator isn't going to last much longer and honestly I'm surprised his stupid ass is still conscious, much less managing to distract that dumbass, but it won't last if he's knocked out or more likely, killed." Yoshikawa sounds a bit panicked, because she can tell that the poor teen is hitting his limit, that he's not going to be able to get back up any longer pretty soon, especially with Kihara getting so rough.

"I fuckin hate that the man who knew your weakness was an ass that happened to be a sadistic bitch who loves making others hurt, because others would've ended you, which would make me sad, but at least they wouldn't have hurt you so much either." Yomikawa isn't sure whether to be thankful he's sadistic or hate him, so she settles on simply reminding herself he's likely already dead and there's no point in giving a shit about the dead since they can do nothing.

"Fucking hell!" Touma is so damn done with this sadistic asshole, will happily watch as he dies because he has no reason to exist anymore, no longer necessary in any way.

"He's really not holding back at all, is he?" Mikoto sounds sad, like she had maybe hoped he might actually care for Accelerator even a little bit, maybe he would change his mind, but after everything, there's nothing to cling to anymore. She starts as she realizes she hadn't held onto hope for him in... she isn't even sure when she lost hope that Kihara cared.

"Everything." Heaven declares easily, because he knows quite a bit about the Kihara family, more than most people think he knows and he is absolutely willing to share it.

"I really wasn't paying much attention, my bad. I definitely could've done that faster." Index rubs the back of her head, ducking it a bit as she meekly munches on some of the snack she has, because it's not her best moment, and then she blushes when she realizes she's going to sing.

"Misaka is looking forward to hearing you sing, exclaims Misaka Misaka, always happy to hear a song of any sort!" Last Order does look excited, almost vibrating in the place, trying her hardest to stay still.

He bursts into laughter, clearly in his own world. Accelerator is slumped on the floor, teeth grit, blood oozing out, trying his hardest to do what he can to help. He's pretty beat up, face covered in bruises, barely any of him uninjured. Index is in front of Last Order, her eyes closed, hands clasped in front of her chest. She is singing, a warm yellow light coming off of her. Kihara still has hands out to the side and Accelerator is still on the ground. His mouth moves, but no sound comes through. It almost looks like he's mouthing the prayer as well. He starts to move, but it looks different. His hand is fisted and he moves that first, raising himself up to his hands, groaning.

"Oh, wait... What the hell? You're only just moving, but there's something clearly different about it." Touma squints trying his hardest to figure out what the hell is different about those movements, but there's something that tells him the fight is about to change.

"What the hell? I love the sound of your singing, but I think that something about it has affected Accelerator, since he is in fact within your range." Mikoto grumbles, trying to figure out what looks different, but he is definitely more beat up and losing blood a bit faster, but something about that movement.

"Misaka looks closer, but she is not quite sure what is different but something is, mutters Misaka Misaka, trying to figure out what is different through the blood and everything." Last Order had noticed the difference as well, but she can not say she is certain of the difference.

"Goddamn, I love your song, but it's definitely affecting more than just Last Order and I'm thinking it's partially because he's in your range and a large part because he is connected to Last Order through the Network." Yoshikawa is really trying to figure out what the hell is happening because the prayer/song is affecting both of them.

"What the hell is wrong with this plan? I don't feel like everything is going to go the way it should, especially with Kihara still fucking alive." Yomikawa is keeping a close eye on the man, trying to understand exactly what the fuck she is watching.

"Surely those injuries are actually going to get in the way, there's no way they are not." Heaven muses quietly, trying his hardest to figure out exactly how the injuries are going to get in the way, especially since everything is going to get in the way of movements.

"I didn't even know about that then, but yeah, the Network probably does indeed have some sort of effect on him." Index really had no idea about that, but it doesn't surprise her that by freeing the girl as well as helping her, that Accelerator is also getting affected.

"I can recall something about this, but not much beyond a bit of my sight clearing up and my movement getting easier, as well as my thoughts running a lot smoother, which all things considered, is more than enough to take this fucker out." Accelerator really had not known that Index's singing was what brought him back, but he's extremely glad because Kihara was about done with beating the shit out of him. 

He turns to look at the man, exhaling shakily. Kihara looks disgusted, disturbed and angry. "Ki..." The voice is soft and faint, but it causes his eyes to go wide in shock and fear, because the teen had not said anything since his battery had turned off. "Hara..." He looks down, clearly unnerved. Accelerator is slumped, a hand on his knee, as he rises to his feet. It's still not completely steady, but with a bad leg, that's to be expected. "Kiharaaaaaa!" He sounds angry, like himself, the prayer helping him the slightest bit. "Huh, this should be amusing." The albino is back up, standing between the man and the girls. "Ya know, I'm glad actually. If you were defeated so easily, this wouldn't be nearly as entertaining for me."

"This fucking asshole, saying something like that!" Yomikawa had not doubted for a second that Accelerator was going to get back in the game, so seeing him finally regain some mental control does not surprise her in the slightest.

"Give him some hell, you little shit!" Yoshikawa cheers, because she knows full well that Accelerator is not going to go easy on the dumbass, though he might still have troubles due to his limitations and everything, that still won't stop him.

"Misaka is glad that you are recovering a bit, but perhaps you should just focus on defense in order to avoid getting hurt as much, says Misaka Misaka, trying to appear innocent and not like she is extremely worried about what condition you will be in after this." Last Order is fidgeting, because she has a few things from this but next to nothing and she had not seen any of it, not after Kihara got it, she has no idea what kind of condition her guardian was in.

"Oh no, the injuries are going to cause some issues now, since you appear to be more aware, that means the pain will also be able to be registered, it's just a matter of whether you're going to bull through it or not." Heaven has a pretty good idea which choice the boy will go for, considering that the two girls are still behind him and thus need protection.

"Fuck yeah! You're ready to show this sleazeball who's boss, fucker!" Mikoto is so happy, because that is her one of her stupid, self sacrificing brothers getting back on his feet after everything, in order to beat the damn enemy back and potentially kill them so they can no longer be a problem.

"Hmmm... I did not even realize you had gotten between us, I really need to work on my situation awareness." Index frowns, because she would've been in serious trouble had her prayer not worked or Accelerator had not gotten some help from it.

"You are such a protector and I don't know why anyone ever says otherwise, you are always rising to someone else's defense, when they bother to ask if they do, otherwise they just have to look like they're carrying a burden that's too heavy for them and you'll help." Touma is really giddy and happy to know that it is something else that they share, though he is a tad sad that the only door for Accelerator was the violence and murder, unlike the his own choices.

Index's prayer is still going and the wings are not yet going anywhere, the desk resting just barely to their sides, the teen crouched in order to attack, while the man still looks calm, as if he was not panicking madly just moments ago. "It's really nice to see you being-" Accelerator's face is a mess, his left eye swelling so it's only partially open, bruises on his cheeks, blood still there from his nose and mouth, though there's a bit on his chin and at the other corner of his mouth. His teeth are grit, anger clear in his face. "-considerate for once, Accelerator." The man smashes a fist into his open palm, clearly still ready to go at the other.

"This fucker." Mikoto can feel her eyebrow twitching, from the damn words aimed to deliberately rile up and hurt the albino, her friend, because even she would've been hurt with words like that, and she has less to be offended about with that.

"I really hate that he has the ability to get under your skin so efficiently." Yoshikawa mutters with an extremely heavy frown, her gaze borrowing into Kihara with disappointment as if the man might feel it and turn to give the albino an opening for an attack that might finish the fight.

"Hell no. He did not just fucking say that." Touma denies immediately, because surely he had not just heard those words fall from Kihara's tongue after all the shit he had done, said and ordered in the last little bit of time on screen.

"Oh boy..." Yomikawa winces and then grimaces, because she can only imagine how much that must've hurt the boy, but she can just as easily see how he would turn that into anger which he can use in order to actually hurt the bastard.

Last Order leans forward, because something about that feels wrong, like something will happen that she should know about but did not, is going to happen and she wants to know why that feeling is hitting her now, because surely nothing too big could've happened, right?

"Oh, is this where he pushed you over the limit or was it something else?" Index is trying to figure out exactly what it is that Kihara did that caused Accelerator's wings to appear on his back, but she had not been paying attention at that exact moment.

"You are in a much worse condition, you really should not try and fight right now, you idiot." Heaven groans, but he also knows that there is no way Accelerator can get out of fighting at this point either.

"Fucking bitch, he was trying his damndest to hurt me in any way he could because I think something inside of him knew he was not going to survive even as he accepted the damn mission, the dumbass fucker." Accelerator grumbles, though he almost raises a hand to his face, just barely stopping from rubbing at the skin, recalling the pain and soreness that had remained for a little while. 

"I've been waiting for an opportunity to punish you for a long time." He leans down a bit, preparing to attack, looking ecstatic. "I'll enjoy teaching you a lesson with my-" He clenches one hand and then reels it back, preparing to attack. "-fists before killing you!" Accelerator roars in response, charging forward as best he can, the man doing the same. Kihara lands a hit, but Accelerator manages to stop any momentum with his leg, before he clenches his left hand and lashes out, decking the man under the chin. "It takes more than that to hurt me!" He throws another punch, tossing Accelerator to the ground. "I'm having a good time, how about you?" He chuckles a bit. Accelerator is on his back, the damage a bit much.

"I am extremely proud since you've never actually thrown a punch and that was damn good for a first one, but there really is only so much you can do with your ability not being able to support you and your mental capacity a lot slower than you're used to." Touma winces, because he knows the teen likely put a lot into the punch so it had to hurt, but the man had just shrugged it off.

"Hot damn. He really just shrugged that fuckin off? Fuck, all the pain and injuries must've caught up to you, can you even get back up after that last hit? Not that I would blame you for staying down, damn he is not holding back in the slightest, fucking hell." Mikoto sneers, trying her hardest to not try and set the man alight from inside with her electricity, since it would not do her any good at this moment.

Last Order is shaking, vibrating, fidgeting, but for a different reason now. She is still worried, and rightfully so, but she is also anger as fuck, because he guardian is trying so damn hard, but with no backup, he has very little chance of actually getting a win, though he will still pull something out in order to ensure her safety.

"Oh kid, I'm glad you're learning, that was a great damn defense in order to stop any further backwards slide, and the punch was a good hit for a first time, you just had the worst fucking opponent at this damn time." Yomikawa praises him, because for someone who's never had to actually fight physically, he did pretty damn well at that point.

"What will the damage to his family reputation be considering everything?" Yoshikawa's question would be innocent but the meaning behind it and the tone are completely not, so none of them are quite sure how to respond.

"I can say for sure that the man will not like at all the move that's going to come." Index has a grin on her face, because she knows damn well the next few moments what happened, since she had a bit more awareness at this point.

"I don't think that the praise is really fucking necessary, I was doing the best I could to just damn well improvise since I have not had any sort of goddamn training, not from any of the motherfuckers who taught me anything." Accelerator protests the praise immediately, but there's no way they're just going to let that go, especially as they see the blush along his cheeks.

"You are doing well for someone who is heavily injured and have limits that other people don't." Heaven doesn't bother to hide his shit eating grin, though the affection and praise are extremely honest. 

"What do you say we shake things up a bit, keep it-" He's digging around under his coat, clearly reaching for something. "-interesting?" He pulls out a damn grenade, pulling the pin as he backs up. "You ready for anything I throw at you-" He tosses the grenade casually, which spins through the air. "-right?" It hits the teen in the center of the forehead, going off right there. Kihara has a grin, smoke going past him. His smiler gets wider and he looks amused, the wings in view past him out the broken windows. He chuckles, and then starts to laugh, like he had not just killed someone years younger than him.

"What the actual hell is wrong with this man's head?" Index asks wryly, because she's not sure how much more of his voice and his goddamn personality she can handle.

"Fucking shit, he had a goddamn grenade and he hit you with it?! But, your ability isn't on, how the fuck are you going to survive?" Yoshikawa panics, because she knows the kind of fucking damage a grenade can do, she's seen it in person and through videos, there's no way she can't.

"Ohhhh? So he's chosen death?" Mikoto has her head to the side, only a single eye peering out from the shadows created by her bangs, darkness seeping into it, the tone completely steeped in certainty.

"I have to agree." Touma's grin is a bit wide and definitely sharp, clearly he is willing to do something, perhaps even anything, in order to actually get the goal in his sights, since this person has hurt his family.

"Can I just ask why the hell he waited until now to pull that out?" Heaven is honestly not certain why the man waited so long, he's certainly, definitely got back up plans, but what the hell good is a grenade back up plan?

"For the fuckin love of hell, this bastard is mocking you?" Yomikawa grits her teeth, glaring at this man who is trying his damndest to kill her kid and seethes. 

A thud comes and he stops, like he was frozen. Accelerator is standing, smoke all around him. Kihara looks afraid, because he knows the teen can't use his powers. There's something black oozing from him, his back more specifically and his eyes are bloodshot. And then they take form, two black things on his back, which blast away the smoke. "What's going on? You shouldn't be this strong." Kihara looks genuinely scared, sweat on his head, because he knows he no longer stands a chance. "Why are there wings growing out of your back?" Accelerator moves, his hand grabbing Kihara by the lower face, before lifting him, putting his back to the shattered broken wings, the smoky, black stuff, with gray and bits of white still shifting around on his back.

"What the hell? They look so much worse than when you helped Esther." Touma has never heard of wings deteriorating, but he is surely seeing the fact right in front of him, because Accelerator's wings are completely uncontrolled, slithering and moving in a way that suggests he has no real control over them.

"That bitch deserves to look scared like that after all the bullshit he has done." Mikoto nods once, though she's also curious, because she knows a bit about wings, but she's never seen ones that black or that messed up, like they're aiming for something without the user's consent.

"The fuck?" Accelerator gapes, because he doesn't remember these damn wings at all, but then again, even with some of his brain power returned, they're behind him and he's not looking back, so he can be excused.

"Wow, exclaims Misaka Misaka, happy to see the wings again even if they are not in the best condition." Last Order looks like she would be clapping if it weren't the way that would ruin the atmosphere, surely this is important.

"Is this your body's natural defense? Because your powers can't be used and there's nothing to suggest that it might be a secondary power." Yoshikawa mutters, squinting her hardest at the screen, wondering what that means if it is his natural defense when given no ability to rely on.

"Holy shit, he really tried his hardest to try and make sure you were broken." Yomikawa really is tired of hearing this man's voice, which is not something she can ever say she thought she would think, let alone want to say out loud, and sometimes her Anti-Skill team annoys her, but not once has she ever wanted to stop hearing their voices.

"Oh, this is not going to end well. I can only imagine the strain that's going to put on you." Heaven mutters softly, hand on his chin as he starts to figure out what kind of toll wings like that, black and acting as they are, would have.

"So that's what they look like. I think he still has a chance. The gray and bits of white we can see are proof he's not completely gone yet." Index really loves those wings, even if others are thinking they are wrong, evil, to her they are just a sort of proof that anyone can change.

'You experimental freak. Where is this sudden strength coming from?' Kihara can not speak, the grip is too strong for him to do so. He sounds calm. Accelerator looks crazy, but it's controlled, blood still there, the two black things on his back existing. 'Seems you've acquired a new clearance.' Accelerator looks like he might be chewing on something, mouth moving but nothing coming through. 'But how? What value did you enter in for your personal reality? Wait...this strange new power. Is it of the angel variety?' Kihara is clearly aware he won't live through this, has accepted it, so he's observing everything before he dies. 'You monster.' Accelerator is still holding him up, the black things uncontrolled and not taking a definitive shape. 'Do you even realize what's behind you?'

"Oh, the things I would love to say to him." Touma grits out, teeth grinding against each other a bit, wondering if there is any way to perhaps torture a soul by his own hands, simply because it would not be an act of vengeance or anything of the sort, simply payback.

"This bastard, how dare he. He's the one that experimented on you and he dares to call you a goddamn freak, after everything he's said and done just that we can fucking see?" Mikoto waves her hands around a bit, the two boys at her sides moving away from the motions in order to avoid being hit in any way.

"Misaka thinks he is far too deranged, states Misaka Misaka, annoyed that this man is not yet dead and still dares to insult you." Last Order has a pout across her face, but her gaze is more focused on the black things behind her guardian, because they are not anywhere near as controlled as when she found him punching the one guy or when she saw them during the war.

"For the love of fuck, this retard." Yoshikawa shakes her head, really wanting to chew on her lip, but instead choosing to eat her snack, the satisfying crunch of them between her teeth calming her the slightest bit.

"For the love of all things damned, why the hell does this man think he can just do shit like this?" Yomikawa is so damn done with this man, more than ready to see him get his damn due after everything, because she wants him dead, refuses to think of what she might do if he's still alive.

"I'm worried what those wings mean for the mental state of you currently at that moment, because it is not nearly as ok as I thought it was." Heaven is noting all the color he can see that is not black - worryingly low - and trying to figure out what they could mean.

"I really was not paying as much attention as I thought, though I was certainly giving you more of my attention at this point. To think your wings would be so out of control and undefined as well..." Index is worried about him as well, because wings are many things, but the color is typically a pretty good indicator of what the black means.

"That fuck really thought I was an experimental freak? That bitch ass pussy, there are few things I regret, but this is not fucking one of them, not even close to it." Accelerator hisses, anger clear in his eyes, as well as hurt, because he is used to being called names, but there are few that do not hurt him, even his own chosen name of monster and villain hurt him. 

Accelerator's back, where the closest thing to describe the smoky thing would perhaps be lightning, since it is constantly shifting and jerking about. He still has Kihara by the face, the windows to the man's back. Accelerator is speaking, but it only sounds like the word 'Kill', but not at the same time. ' i h b f K I L L w q'. The blackness take a sort of twister shape, though they're still going everywhere, and then converge on Kihara, who grunts as he's blown out the window, a red steak in the sky that disappears after a great distance, either dropping the man, tearing him apart or having melted him to death. 

"Holy fuck, did you just kill him with your wings?" Touma asks in awe, because he doubts that was painless in any way, which he really thinks the man deserved after all the trouble he caused.

"Yay, cheers Misaka Misaka, so happy to see the man that was torturing and hurting you in every way he could finally disappear." Last Order has jumped up from where she was sprawled across the three of their laps, spinning in circles in her joy that the man can no longer hurt her brother.

"I was just really glad that those wings were gone, as well as that my song worked because there was no way for me to know if it really would." Index sighs, she had been so damn tense and worried, but she had done her best and is still so damn thankful that it had in fact worked.

"I swear, the things you get into when left alone. The hell was that damn language even?!" Mikoto is so exasperated with the shit she continues to learn about both her idiots, since neither seems to give a damn about living for others, as they damn well should.

"Wait, but if he fucking died, what the hell happened next, because something had to have happened, Last Order still has not woken up and you are in a horrible condition, there's no damn way you aren't going to collapse." Yoshikawa frets, hands flailing a bit as she speaks, because her chest is aching from the thought of the two getting hurt more waiting for medical attention.

"Oh, for the love of god, you two are not allowed to go out alone anymore until we get goddamn trackers put inside of your bodies so we can fucking find you when something damn well happens." Yomikawa is so done with this, because this is not the first damn time they have gone somewhere alone and one or the other, mostly both, have gotten fucking hurt.

"I wonder what will happen next. With Kihara out of the way, will Accelerator even be able to move, especially with the prayer done?" Heaven honestly is not certain if the teen will be able to, with no real reason to try at that point, the enemy gone.

"Fucking hell, I was certain he got a painful death, but I didn't think it was my goddamn wings that did him in and it certainly was not painless in any way, I can almost attest to that." Accelerator has a grin on his face but he is more than prepared, knows he will have to watch the next episode which will shed more light on the things he did in order to protect the little damn brat. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 2.8K 29
Two worlds, once completely seperate, now forever connected by one gate. This gate is connected by an ancient bridge. A bridge whose builder is unkno...
51.3K 1.7K 29
(sequel series to A Railgun In Fairy Tail) Mikoto Misaka, the Railgun, defeated Dravis Lord of Destruction. She, along with Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and E...
12.6K 114 20
Short stories with your favorite characters, to laugh, to cry, to smile and to feel comforted when you most need it. Hi, welcome to my book, I'm Auro...
15.2K 400 15
I have started a better version of this story so I recommend you read that instead. Thanks As soon as accelerator activated his platinum wings in his...