Yujiro x Reader

By Molangisthebomb

~Q~ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: Dog Lover
Chapter 37: Who Do You Prefer To Be Around?
Chapter 38: Partners
Chapter 39: A Man Like Him
Chapter 40: A Woman Like Her
Finished

Chapter 33

868 20 2
By Molangisthebomb

~

"Well we're going to the zoo, we'll be back" You said as you picked up Alina. Today was going to be a fun day.

"Okay! Have fun" Kozue said as she waved.

Alina really liked animals so you were going to take her to the zoo today. You would have taken everyone else but they have spent too much time with Alina. You wanted time with your daughter, alone.

You put Alina in the seat, you put her seat belt on and closed the door. You let Alina choose which car she wanted to use.

She picked your Camaro, you didn't drive it often but you weren't complaining. You let Alina be in the passenger seat, you were a reckless driver but because Alina was in the car you had to drive a little more sane.

You got inside the car and took off. You turned on the heat and the radio.

"Mama?" Alina said, you looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What were you and the big guy doing in your room?" She asked.

"Who's the big guy? You mean Yujiro?" You asked the girl who nodded, you laughed and shook your head.

"Ah, we were just play fighting with each other"You said to the girl who looked confused.

"Oh, but you were screaming his name" Alina said and you were blushing.

"Ma! Your face is red!" Alina said worryingly.

"I'm alright, it's just a little hot in the car is all" You said to the girl.

~

"Mama, look at the peacock" Alina said and you smiled. 

"Pretty thing isn't it?" You said to the girl who nodded.

"How about we feed the seals?" You said to the girl. she agreed and you picked her up. You walked to where the seals were.

"How do we feed them?" Alina asked.

"You throw the fish at the seal, they'll catch it" You said as you grabbed one of the dead fish out of the bucket.

You threw the fish up high at the Seal, the seal caught the fish and Alina looked shocked. You grabbed another one and handed it to Alina.

"Go ahead and throw the fish" You said to the girl who threw it, she threw the fish and it landed in the water, she sighed.

"Oh it's alright, they'll eat it in the water, how about you try to throw it a little harder" You said to the girl as you got another fish.

She threw it higher with a little bit of strength, the Seal caught the fish. Alina started to clap with a smile on her face, the Seal clapped along with her.

"Let's go see a fox, they probably won't be around but let's see" You said to Alina as you walked off.

You could feel everyone staring at the two of you, you didn't know why. Maybe it was because of your matching outfits.

(Any pictures I use are for the clothes only)

You and Alina were twins, anyone could see that and wouldn't be surprised if you two were family. 

~

"I had so much fun!" Alina said

"I'm sure you did, what was your favorite animal?" You asked the girl as both of you walked hand in hand.

"The Ariel Fox!" Alina said and you laughed.

"Ariel? You mean Arctic Fox?" You asked the girl.

"Same thing!" Alina said, she stopped walking and let your hand go.

You turned around to see her tying her shoe laces, she was struggling so you decided to help her with her shoe.

You were just about done tying her shoe, you stood up and helped Alina up.

"Mama!" You heard Alina say.

"What!?" You said, you groaned as you felt someone hit you on the back of your head. You fell to the floor, you were blacking out.

You last saw Alina who was grabbed by someone.

~

Your eyes opened, you looked around the room. The light source was coming from a window.

You were in a bedroom, you sat up and tried to get out of bed. But you were pulled back down, you saw that your wrist is handcuffed to the bed.

You wanted to scream but your voice was gone, you looked around once again. You thought you were alone in the room, but you were wrong. Alina was sleeping next you, she had her back turned to you.

You used your free hand to wake up Alina, you shook the girl who soon woke up, she sat up and looked at confused before she started to panic.

"Mama! I'm stuck to the bed" The girl said she tried to pull at the handcuffs.

"I know, are you okay? You aren't hurt anywhere are you?" You said to the girl who stopped pulling.

"My leg, I hurt my leg" Alina said and you moved the covers, Alina had a bruise on her leg. You were getting angry, who did this and why did they think it was smart to hurt your daughter? You would make sure whoever did this would pay.

You looked at the handcuffs, you could easily break out of them. You pulled at the handcuffs, they soon broke apart.

Once you get the broken handcuffs off, you got out of the bed.

"Mama! Are you going to help?" Alina asked.

"Of course baby, I just need to find something to get you out of them" You said and looked around the room, you didn't want to hurt Alina's wrist trying to get her out of the handcuffs. Ironically the handcuffs fit her just perfectly so you couldn't slip her wrist out of it.

You looked around the room for something sharp. You searched through anything, you only found clothes for girls, both for women and girls. 

You couldn't find anything to break her out of the handcuffs, you walked to the bed and sat down but you soon stood back up when you felt something hard.

You noticed the thing was under the mattress, you lifted the mattress slightly and saw a wooden box. You took the box from under the bed and tried to open it, you shook the box and heard the sound of a key.

You threw the box on the floor and stomped it with your bare foot, you ignored the pieces of wood getting into your foot. You smashed the box and saw a silver key, you grabbed the key and ran over to Alina.

The silver handcuffs fell off the girl and the first thing she did was hug you. You hugged the girl back, you picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Where are we?" Alina asked.

"I don't know, but we'll get out of here" You said as you looked around the room.

You put down Alina and walked to the glass doors that led to a balcony. You tried to open the glass doors but they were locked.

You grabbed a lamp on the night stand and threw it at one of the doors, the glass shattered, you stepped over the broken glass and breathed in the fresh air.

You saw a huge garden out, you saw sculptures of women who looked like gods. You could see figures who looked like guards in suits.

You looked down and saw an ugly landing. It was too high to jump, you could probably land and have minor injures but with Alina it'd be different.

You looked around to see another balcony on your left, you could probably jump from this balcony to another.

You walked back inside and grabbed Alina.

"Mama, I'm scared" The girl with tears running down her eyes, you wiped the tears on her face.

"I am as well, but we need to do this" You said to the girl, you got on the balcony, standing on it. You sighed and soon jumped, you landed on the other balcony.

Once you landed, you fell. Alina landed on the concrete balcony and you landed on your knees.

"You alright baby?" You said as you picked the girl back up.

"My face is scratched" Alina said to you.

"You alright dear?" You said as you kissed her scratched cheek, she nodded.

You walked to the glass doors on this balcony, you opened the doors and walked in the room. You saw the room was different from the other one you were in, this room had a much darker theme with everything being a dark color.

You walked to the doors in the room, you opened the door and it opened. You looked around the hallway to see it was empty.

You immediately started to run, you ran to the stairs. You could hear the guards yelling as they saw a woman and child trying to leave this place.

You slipped past the guards with Alina in your hand, you got to the front door and pushed through the doors.

You got outside the doors and started to run to the huge gates. You were getting so close until someone grabbed you from behind, you dropped Alina.

You were being pulled by your hair, you were kicking, trying to get the person off. You saw Alina being picked up by some guy.

"DON'T TAKE HER!" You screamed as you tried to get out of the tight grip on the unknown person.

You were dragged all the way to the basement, you were thrown on the cold floor. You looked up to see your worst nightmare.

"How are you Rose?" The man said with a smile on his face, it was the same sadistic smile he would always have on his face when he finished doing whatever he was doing to you.

"Connor..." You said.

~

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Like I've always said, the reads, votes, and comments mean so much to me. ❣

PEACE!

~Q~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 184 20
Once Y/n's mission in Egypt has been complete,she returns back to her boring old life.Shes missing her team in Tokyo but never has time to pay them a...
3.2K 66 11
Description: You are plus size woman with curly hair ( short or long doesn't make a difference every other features up to you) After making new frie...
257K 8K 183
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
97.5K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...