๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค...

Od SanasSunshine

She was trapped forever... but for some reason, so was he. A Yang Jeongin x OC fic Vรญce

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“

243 14 171
Od SanasSunshine

.·:*¨༺ 📖 ༻¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ SANASSUNSHINE ] has
. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ 005 ] ¡! ❞
»»———-  ———-««

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

↳˗ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 = 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐗 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 ˊˎ˗ ↴

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╰┈➤ ❝ [Crying, crying, crying, forget it now. Love you, love you, love you, no matter what I do]❞

* . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . * ❣︎ * . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . *

The next day at school was hectic. Deadlines had to be met, midterms were coming up...

Basically, it was a nightmare for them all. For the Chinese girl, her midterm was a musical . Every year, the university would do two very different musicals. Naturally, the two leads have never been the same, but Mya was determined to change that.

Since they were at the midway point, it was time for auditions to begin.

This year, the first musical was Beauty and the Beast.

❛ ━━・❪ 📖 ❫ ・━━ ❜

"You're going out for Belle, I'm guessing?" Alaska asked, sipping on her iced coffee.

Mya nodded her head excitedly. "Belle has always been a dream role of mine, so I'm really excited to audition!"
"You'll have to kiss someone too," Riley grinned, wiggling her eyebrows at the youngest.
"Wouldn't it be nice if Jeongin turned out to be your handsome Prince?" Alaska added teasingly.

Mya's cheeks just flushed and pushed the comment away. Her two friends laughed at her reaction.

The three girls were spending some much needed time together after a rather chaotic week. Fortunately, it was Saturday so the girls decided to meet up at a little cafe and catch up.

"What have you been up to, Riley?" Mya asked, changing the topic.
"Well, our project for animation is to create a scene and bring it to life," the Japanese explained. "I'm not even sure what kind of scene to do though."
"You could try a romance?" Alaska suggested. "Put whatever you and Bang Chan have going on into a scene."

Riley flushed bright red and began waving her hands frantically.

"There's nothing between us!! Besides, he can't feel romantic attraction towards me anyways!" she quickly denied.
"But that doesn't mean you don't like him!" Mya joined in.

Riley slumped in her seat and sighed.

"Chris is nice and incredibly sweet. He's got a big heart and he really cares for all his friends. On top of that, he's a producer and can rap. He's so perfect."

Riley smiled a bit sadly as she continued.

"But I'm part of The Book of Broken Hearts which automatically makes me unavailable. Plus, Chan deserves someone who can match him in every aspect."

Alaska reached out and slapped Riley on the arm, causing a shriek to be let out.

"The heck are you saying?! You deserve better than the best of people! Don't put yourself down cause I'll come over and slap your head next! Maybe get that one brain cell going."
"Hey, rude! I have more than one!"

The three girls burst into laughter again, all happy once again.

"How about you, Laska, what have you been up to?"

Said girl rolled her eyes.

"Seungmin came to meet my parents as 'Hyunjin's soulmate' so I had to be there. Hyunjin was all over him the whole night, it was so annoying," she sighed.

Then a smile graced her lips as she continued. "But I'm happy for them. They deserve each other and I can really see how happy they are together. Still, it hurts to watch knowing I can never have that."

Alaska had lost her chance when she was 13 years old. Naive and immature, she foolishly fell for and confessed to the playboy of the school. Naturally, her heart was broken leading her to where she's been for the past 9 years.

"But you have us!" Mya reminded her, smiling sympathetically.
"Yeah! Who needs romance when you have us?!" Riley added.

Alaska smiled at her friends, feeling lucky. The way they had all gotten together was truly like fate. She was forever grateful.

"So tell us what's going on with you and Mr Brownie Boy," Riley said, grinning mischievously.

Alaska shrugged her shoulders, keeping her emotions in check.

"He's cute and really sweet. But I know we can't be together, so I'm trying not to think about him too much."
"So you admit that you think about him?" Mya asked.
"...yes?"

Riley and Mya shared a knowing look before moving on. This wasn't the first time that Alaska has denied feelings. The two girls had slowly figured out a pattern and according to their previous records and out their six steps:
Alaska was already on step five of denial.

Step five is when Riley and Mya realize that Alaska has a crush on somebody and they help Alaska get to step six, which is realizing that she likes said person. Don't get it wrong, Alaska was smart. Sometimes. But when it comes to love, she's completely oblivious to romantic gestures, looks, etc.

"Laska, have you considered that you maybe have a crush on Felix?" Riley asked.
"A crush? On Felix? Nah."
"...you sure about that?"

...

"OH SHIT."

❛ ━━・❪ 📖 ❫ ・━━ ❜

Meanwhile, the boys had gathered together and were chatting happily and were teasing Jeongin.

"You totally like her!"
"Our baby bread all grown up."
"I'm so old now."
"Not as old as Chan, don't worry."
"SEUNGMIN!"

Jeongin shook his head, denying them immediately.

"Have you guys already forgotten? She's part of The Book of Broken Hearts, I can't feel romantic attraction to her!"

The boys all quieted down at that and nodded slowly.

"I forgot about that," Felix sighed.
"Being in the book is something we don't really talk about, to be fair," Chan added. "We just pretend it doesn't exist."

As Felix and Chan continued their discussion, Jisung suddenly realized that he was staring at a certain someone.

"What's wrong Jisungie? Something on my face?"
"N-no, nothing at all," the boy replied, internally cursing at himself for stuttering.
"Oh... okay. Do you need something?"
"No, I'm good!"

The conversation ended and Jisung slumped back into his seat.

Jisung's heart began to race as he came to a horrifying realization that he had an enormous crush on none other, than Lee Minho.

Aka, his childhood best friend.

.·:*¨༺ ❤︎ ༻¨*:·.
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

This feels shorter but it's still 1000 words.

Anyways

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER. I guess Jisung's gonna have to deal with some feelings now👀

THIS'LL BE FUN

Q: Cutest Skzoo? (Not your favourite, the cutest)
A: Puppym or Bbokkari for sure!!! HanQuokka in a close third.

That was hard cause I adore Foxy.I.N
(He's my birthday present to myself this year, hehe)

OKAY, BYE ALL

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

130K 5.6K 34
"Secrets?" Jisung asked softly. "Never," Minho whispered, unable to look Jisung in the eye. ๐™„๐™› ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข, ๐™„'๐™™ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™๐™ž๐™ข. a mins...
27.7K 1K 39
(under edit) Schools Playboy fall in love with a boy.. See how story turns after that, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" he cried "We aren't destined to...
706K 37.2K 38
โ who are you? โž โ just call me yours. โž wherein it starts and ends with him talking to her through snapchat. #1 - woojin #1 - minho #207 - fanfictio...
470 36 17
Mai's life changes when Seungmin seeks refuge from his fans at her workplace. Little did she know, this encounter would spark a love story straight o...