𝟎𝟐𝟐

.·:*¨༺ 📖 ༻¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ SANASSUNSHINE ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ 022 ] ¡! ❞
»»———-  ———-««

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

↳˗ˏˋ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬 ˊˎ˗ ↴

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╰┈➤ ❝ [I feel like I'm lost, stuck in the dark. Wandering in the deep fog, I'm star lost] ❞

* . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . * ❣︎ * . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . *

"What do you mean Deuce said that you're his soulmate?" Jeongin asked, his voice shaking.

He was beyond confused. Jeongin had pretty much figured out that Mya was his soulmate due to the amount of abnormalities the two both went through. But how could Deuce have come to that conclusion? Was there reasoning or was he just making a guess?

"He... he has proof and everything," Mya muttered, not able to meet Jeongin's eyes.

The girl took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart.

"This isn't fair to you. If Deuce is right, it's not fair for me to lead you on or for us to date and end up in The Book of Broken Hearts and the last thing I want is for you to suffer," she said, squeezing her eyes shut. "So until I figure out if this is actually true, I need us to not do... whatever this is."

And with that, Jeongin felt his heart shatter into a million pieces. He didn't want to let the girl go, he really didn't. Ever since he had confessed to her, it felt like a dream. But he never realized that he'd eventually have to wake up from it.

"I understand," he whispered, trying not to cry.

He knew that if he started crying, then Mya would also start crying. Seeing her in pain hurt more than if he was in pain.