𝟎𝟏𝟎

.·:*¨༺ 📖 ༻¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ SANASSUNSHINE ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ 010 ] ¡! ❞
»»———-  ———-««

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

↳˗ˏˋ𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬 ˊˎ˗ ↴

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╰┈➤ ❝ [I feel left alone in the world. Will I get better by deceiving my own heart?] ❞

* . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . * ❣︎ * . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . *

The first read through had gone smoothly, so far.

They had reached the last scene where Belle was supposed to kiss the beast and then the beast would turn into a prince.

"No... no, please don't die!" Mya read out, putting emotion in her lines. "Please, I-"

The girl paused, finding herself unable to say the words.

"Mya?" Ms Park asked, concerned.
"I'm so sorry, I'm not sure why this is so hard to get across," Mya sighed.
"That's totally fine!" Deuce said, cutting in. "No one is expecting perfection in the first read."

The rest of the group nodded encouragingly.

"Can I just skip the line for now?" Mya asked. "I'm so sorry for the inconvenience."
"Of course! Let's start from the scene after."

The two leads sat up straight ready to continue the scene as Ms. Park read out the stage directions.

"The beast was surrounded by magic and was lifted into the air. All his wounds began to heal and the beast slowly transformed into a handsome Prince."

Deuce mimicked being lifted into the air and did a dramatic flip of his non existent hair.

"Belle... I love you too."
"Belle and the beast share a kiss as the magic castle returns to its previous state. All the household objects return to their human forms. Belle is surprised by the return to normal," Ms. Park reads.
"You're..." Mya gasped.
"A Human again. Belle, when I was younger, a witch cursed me because I was a cruel and selfish person and only an act of true love could save me. So thank you," Deuce announced.