𝟎𝟎𝟏

.·:*¨༺ 📖 ༻¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ SANASSUNSHINE ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ 001 ] ¡! ❞
»»———-  ———-««

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

↳˗ˏˋ 𝐂𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐄 ˊˎ˗ ↴

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╰┈➤ ❝ [If love is a game, don't want to play. You poison my veins, then take it all away] ❞

* . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . * ❣︎ * . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . *

Being in university was hard. What was even harder, was being in The Book of Broken Hearts. Wang Mya had to suffer through the complications every single day of being alone and never being able to find love again.

If you were in The Book of Broken Hearts, everyone knew. It was almost like some sort of program. Mya had lost her chance to find love. It was horrifying and she was incredibly embarrassed. Her best friends had lost their chances too.

Mya had met the two in her first year of University. The musical theatre major had been running to the theatre so she wouldn't be late for her next class when she ran into both Alaska, an interior design major (fashion design minor) and Riley (an animation major) who were chatting.

"Sorry!" Mya had apologized, frantically.
"No, you're good," Riley reassured.

The older girls took one look at the other and asked for her number.

Mya apologized saying that she had to get to class but she could maybe meet them later at the cafe around the school. The rest was history

It was currently lunch time for the three girls and they were sitting at a cafe, talking. Well, Mya and Riley were talking. Alaska was too busy staring at a boy with dyed brown hair.