𝟎𝟎𝟑

.·:*¨༺ 📖 ༻¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ SANASSUNSHINE ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ 003 ] ¡! ❞
»»———-  ———-««

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

↳˗ˏˋ𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫ˊˎ˗ ↴

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╰┈➤ ❝ [Am I not even a second thought...?] ❞

* . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . * ❣︎ * . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . *

Seven o'clock hit faster than both Mya and Jeongin had thought. They were whisked away back to their homes, leaving both disappointed.

Mya because she wanted to talk to the boy more and Jeongin because he hadn't had the chance to yell at Hyunjin for spying on them.

Alone with her thoughts, anxiety ran high as Mya laid on her bed.

'I can't be falling for him. It's way too soon and it's an inevitable heartbreak.'

As the other negative thoughts lulled her to sleep, her final memory was the moment when her life took a turn for the worst.

❛ ━━・❪ 📖 ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Good morning, Mya!"

The 17 year old was sitting in her physics class, waiting for the bell to ring when Ace Chen had come up to her.

It was Mya's final year of high school and her only goal was to finish the year with a 90+ average, per usual.

"Can I help you...?" Mya asked, a bit confused.

Truthfully, the girl belonged at the bottom of the social pyramid based on her school activities. She was a theatre kid, a nerd, a weeb, and she listened to K-pop? Talk about a recipe for disaster. Oh, and did she forget to mention her AR56 Genshin Impact account?