𝟎𝟏𝟔

.·:*¨༺ 📖 ༻¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ SANASSUNSHINE ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ 016 ] ¡! ❞
»»———-  ———-««

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

↳˗ˏˋ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐄 ˊˎ˗ ↴

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╰┈➤ ❝[I wanna know know know know
What is love? Will love come to me someday?]❞

* . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . * ❣︎ * . °•♥︎|•°∵ ❣︎ ∵°•|♥︎•° . *

"Off book date is set for two weeks from today!"

The theatre kids were scrambling to get things together. Everything was finally starting to come together: they were finally starting to sing in harmony, lines were flowing smoothly and the chemistry between the two leads was blooming.

Mya hadn't spoken to Jeongin since they kissed. Which happened to be a week.

Naturally, in that week, Deuce had taken that opportunity to swoop in and try to woo Mya over.

Of course it wasn't that easy since Mya still wanted Jeongin, but she didn't know how to go up to him.

She just sighed and took her place at the table with fake food on it. They just finished housekeeping with Mrs. Park and were about to rehearse the 'Be Our Guest' scene.

As the music began to play, Deuce stared at the girl, smiling.

Mya had a grin on her face and was acting surprised as the 'cutlery' began dancing.

To Deuce, she was absolutely adorable. He watched the rest of the scene stuck in his own world and when it was over, he was the first one on his feet to applaud.