𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘šπ‘¦ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’οΏ½...

Galing kay StellarFelix

"Why do you take pictures of everything?" "Not everything. Only the beautiful things in my eyes. I have great... Higit pa

Prologue β†’ Loverboy
β†’ Moving On
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met Again
β†’ Knowing You Closer
β†’ Beautiful Feelings
β†’ In Our Heart's
β†’ More secrets?
β†’ This Love is Difficult
β†’ Disappearance
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’ Untold Story
β†’Truth Untold
β†’ Everything Happens with a Reason
β†’ Different from Different
β†’ Find Ways to be Happy
β†’ Missing?
β†’ I saw him
β†’ Better this way.......
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met again
β†’ Knowing you closer
β†’ Cruel fate
β†’ It was close.......
β†’ In our hearts.......
Please read......
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’ Found my Loverboy
Sorry

β†’ This love is difficult

415 35 0
Galing kay StellarFelix

Around the old but beautiful house ran the energetic Alaskan Malamute breed dog. It didn't stopped until it found the male trying to hang a lamp on the tree in the courtyard.

It started walking around his feet trying to interrupt him from whatever he was doing.

"No! I've fed you enough. You're eating too much that it's getting hard for me to carry you"The male scolded and the 6month old pet of his stared at him with big eyes.

"No, don't give me that dirty look. I'm really not falling for that"He scolded again before getting on with his work until he felt a tug at the end of his pant again.

Like a child waiting for her parent to finish cooking the dog stood on the dining table watching her papa cutting meet for her.

"If grandmother was still alive you'd make us sleep outdoor"Tine scolded as he put the sliced meet on a plate that was for his pet and put it down.

"Ah get down and eat"Tine said looking at the dog that didn't moved a bit.

"Aai, Nala,get down and eat"Tine said again and when Nala still wouldn't move he himself moved to the table and tried to lift her up but she made it hard for him and he soon gave up.

"You- you're sooo rebellious"Tine said and got the plate and put it on the table, Nala instantly getting up to eat but not before pulling her long tongue at him.

The fire burning in the fire place and Tine sat on the comfy armchair that was placed opposite to the fireplace and Nala slept near his feet. There was a small smile on Tine's face as he went through the pictures of his with Sarawat, there were the old and new ones that he left in an unnoticeable corner in Dew's apartment.

"Why is it always us? Why does this love has to so difficult?"Tine asked to himself and Nala shifted closer to his legs.

"Let's get you to your bed?hmm?"Tine asked putting the pictures on the center table and standing up to put out the fire and Nala followed him to room, rather than in a bed allowed to her own she'd sleep with Tine so it would be easier for her to wake him up.

The only thing Tine asked to his father was to not let Sarawat know that he went back to Thailand. It would've took a week to convince his mother so with the help of Dew he took a few important belonging of his out of the house and travelled back. Even if it took hours to convince Dew,he agreed to keep the news away from his mom on one condition that he'll call him everyday and will be happy. Dew was ready to let Tine use his apartment but Tine insisted on going back and staying at his grandmother's. Only after he reached home did he called his mother and let her know. The house still looked a bit messy and untidy even with Tine trying to cleaning it up little by little.

He wandered around in the streets of the locality more than half of the day with Nala. He never really had interest in studying and collecting degrees and certificates so that he can start looking for a good job and if it wasn't for his mother's and grandmother's insistence he probably would've never even went to schools.

Tine was so heartbroken and he was trying to overcome it by running away. In his thoughts, Sarawat was still the son of Mr.Guntithanon and there's no way Sarawat was going to understand how much he's hurting. He maybe have shouted at his father for ruining Tine's life but there's no way he could stay with Tine who is going through pain each and every day. There's no way Sarawat could be happy with Tine.

He had lost interest in almost everything when he found his camera that he hadn't even touched in a long time and the same day he found this cafe which was often filled with couples than friends and he sometimes took photos for them there. He simply decided take the vacancy of delivery boy to kill time but he began enjoying it a while later. The only thing was leaving Nala for longer hours was an impossible task as she hated being left alone for long.

Finally Tine was starting to get a grip on his life even if he cried to sleep most of the nights and his heart ached at the memories.

"You can leave it there"Sarawat said to the driver who put the luggages in the living room and Sarawat paid him and send him off.

"This house feels like dead"His mother commented and he chuckled.

"Only the cleaning lady comes to clean, and that too once in a week. Now that we're here, let's try to put it back into how it used to be"Sarawat said as he helped her to the room which used to be her and her husband's, now her's alone.

Indeed such a big house still felt empty with just two people. Sarawat was more than happy to take his mom back to Thailand as his mother asked her to even if it made him sad to see Christian crying and hugging him on the day he told him and Grandmother was visibly sad but still wished him best wishes. 

He took off the covers over the couches and put it aside and looked around,the house indeed required rearrangements.

He looked at the clock and it was time for his mother to take her medicine and food. He decided to order something homemade instead of making by himself as they still had to do shopping.

He decided to complete his studies here in Thailand and although Mark and Katherine insisted on coming with them it was better for them to stay there and take care of business.

Life wasn't easy on Sarawat either. What depressed him the most was that Tine was all along so close to him yet he never recognised. He hated the fact that even when Time smiled to everyone he was hurting inside and he hated the fact that he wasn't there to help him. Tine was once the only fact that gave him hope to live on, that gave him happiness and helped him to get through yet he couldn't help Tine. And it hurted most to him that he was a part of the reason that Tine's life became so miserable.

But this time, he's made a promise to himself that he's going to find Tine no matter what and when he do,this time he wasn't going to give up on him, he wasn't going to let him run away again.

The first thing he did was probably stupid,but in the fast progressing world, social media is Faster than anything. All he wanted was an Instagram page and a picture of Tine that now he had and post it. But the first thing came with it was a lot of messages that were totally unrelated to the matter and Sarawat really wanted to delete the post but Christian stopped him from doing so. He learnt from Christian that he have met Tine and his sister is friends with him but they know nothing about Tine's now whereabouts. So instead Christian helped him post the picture of Tine in a trustworthy group in which he was a member.

Sarawat wiped off the beads of sweat and his mother chuckled at him making him smile as well.

"You haven't worked this much and wouldn't let me help you either. You could've hired some people to do the cleaning"His mother said and he shrugged.

"We can't always rely on the power of money. Besides, isn't it a good exercise"Sarawat asked as he lifted a centre table and moved it to a better position.

"You're totally opposite of your father. If he was alive he wouldn't have let you do this much work"She said and his smile faded but he forced a smile.

"Ah, Sarawat, Mark called me"she said and he looked at him.

"What did he said?"

"It's about taking over Katherine's father's business. Jackson already has a business of his own, so he doesn't want to do it and they asked Mark"She said and Sarawat frowned.

"And?"

"Mark said it'll have to wait. When you are ready to take over your father's business he can takeover Katherine's father's"She said and Sarawat sighed.

"Well, ask him to do it then"

"Wait, you are not ready to take over the business yet Sarawat. You still aren't capable of it"

"Are you? If either of us can't then we can hand it over to someone trustful"Sarawat said.

"What are you talking about,Wat. It belongs to us. Your father has worked hard for this. It shouldn't go out of our hands. It for us and our coming generations-"

"What if I don't want it?"Sarawat asked and his mother looked at him.

"You don't understand. If you don't want then Mark will continue looking after it"

"I don't think he'll want to"Sarawat said and his mother said.

"Stop giving me a headache right now Sarawat. You haven't seen the world that much. You can't trust everyone like that. You're talking about handing over your father's business to someone else? Who do you have in your mind?"she asked again.

"Mrs.Teepakorn"

"Who's that?"his mother asked and Sarawat sat down on the couch next to her.

"It was father's wish before he died,mom. He have already handled the paper's to mr.Teepakorn, you must know him, he's father's bestfriend. And Mr.Teepakorn is not in the condition to take it over but I can talk to Mrs.Teepakorn"Sarawat said and his mother shook her head.

"No no no, it's not right. It's not right,Wat. Your father haven't spoke a word about anything related to it. Yes, I know Mr.Teepakorn but this? It's absurd"she said raising her voice and he shook his head slowly.

"Mom.......do you remember when, before the accident father faced a downfall in business?"

"I do........we suffered a lot then"She said gazing down and he touched her hand.

"It was Mr.Teepakorn who helped him then. He helped him a lot, mentally and financially"Sarawat said and His mother nodded.

"Their help back then caused them problems, a lot"Sarawat hesitated and looked at his mother,he couldn't do it.

"Father talked to me about taking over the business and I told him that I'm not interested. He said if I'm not,then visit Mrs.Teepakorn. Je have signed the papers of all our properties to be given to Teepakorn. But only if you agree we can do it,mom. Mr.Teepakorn is a trustworthy man,he won't make a move without your permission"Sarawat said and his mother looked at him.

"It was his final wish?"

"Yes"

"Then let it be"she said and he looked at her surprised.

"But-"

"But what?"He asked and she looked at him.

"I won't leave this house. Ask them to take everything other than this house"she said,her voice week but he nodded.

"I'll talk to them"

Even if he knew that his mother think it's solely his father's hardwork and is sad that it's going to other family, he was happy that Atleast everything is going back to where it belongs to from the first place.

_

"He's handsome,right mom?His boyfriend is searching for him"The girl showed a picture to her mom who rolled her eyes.

"Always playing with your phone. Do you really not have anything to study?"she scolded and the girl shrugged and went back to scrolling when the doorbell Rang and the mother stood up to get the door.

"Ms.Prim?"

"That's my daughter"the lady replied.

"Good evening miss, I'm here to deliver the cake ordered by her"The male lifted the package and handed it over.

"Payment?"

"No worries. It was done in advance. Have a nice day,miss"Tine bowed with a smile and the lady frowned.

"Wait- I think I've seen you somewhere?"She wasn't even sure when Tine shook his head.

"Not a chance, miss. I recently moved into here. Not so long ago"He asked and she nodded.

"Have a nice day,you too"She said and watched him get on his scooty and leave.

"Tsk, where did I saw him before?"the lady asked to herself as she walked in.

_

"Here's you salary"The elder girl gave him a small packet which contained his salary.

"Monthly would've been better than weekly"Tine said and she took the cover back.

"If you say so-"

"No! Actually it's better since taking care of Nala is quite expensive"Tine said collecting his salary and bidding byes to his co-workers before leaving.

"PAPA'S HOME!!"Tine shouted as he opened the door and his shoulders fell when he didn't saw Nala running to him like she usually does.

"I've ever brought meat for you"Tine said pouting as he closed the door to look for Nala.

"Oi, where are you?"Tine asked as he walked to the kitchen and put the covers down before walking to his room as he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off.

He smiled softly when he saw Nala on her bed pulling a long face without even looking at him.

"Mad at me?"Tine asked asked trying to cup his pet's face but it turned it's head away making Tine chuckle.

"Woah- you're so......yah, look at me, I have to go to work and earn to feed us both. It's not even like I can run to someone whenever I'm hungry. And I can't always take you out with me- yah, look at meeee"Tine whined trying to make Nala look at him and when he failed he sat on the floor, looking sad as well.

"Well, it looks like not even you want me........ what's the point of me staying with people who hate me?"Tine looked at it sadly and saw her gazing at him and he smirked.

"So I'm gonna kick you out now?"Tine asked and she looked away again and Tine laughed.

"Okay okay, enough joking. How about I take you out?"Tine asked and suddenly Nala's eyes lit up as she lifted her head and looked at him, showing a big smile and Tine Chuckled.

"Aaahh I was going to prank you but how could I to that face of yours?"He kissed on her head and she jumped down from her bed.

"Let's prepare lunch and then we'll go for a walking and then we'll eat dinner at some park, alright?"Tine put his hand out and Nala put her paw on his hand and he hugged her.

Nala was actually well behaved and she absolutely hated a leash around her neck but it was still there incase they run into a busy group of people and Tine didn't wanted her to get lost away from him.

"Are you not tired? We're walking for like 45minutes now"Tine said as he walked besides Nala who sometimes sped up making Tine to run to catch up with her.

He smiled looking at her and he remembered once when he and his brother came across a weak street dog and Kavin really wanted to let it stay but their mother drove it away.

"Go, find a place for us to sit"Tine said as they walked into the park and Nala ran first leaving Tine to run after her, she loved being chased.

Sarawat was around a park when he received a message saying someone has see the boy in the picture around the area of the park and he walked around for about half an hour and got tired. finally he decided to rest and walked into the park Sarawat spotted an empty bench in the park and was about to sit on it when suddenly he saw a big dog running towards it and jumped around.

"Nala!-"

Sarawat's eyes perked up as he looked up just like the dog did.

Sarawat breath hitched when he saw Tine standing in front of him,just a few steps away, smiling at him.

"I'm sorry sir, but can we share the bench?"the male came closer and Sarawat blinked twice,it wasn't Tine that was in front of him.

"Oh, yeah,sure"Sarawat said and sat on one side letting the boy who was there with his little sister and dog to Take the other side.

"No, don't look at him, don't fall for one so easily. You're making parenting hard,Nala"

Sarawat heard a familiar voice speaking from behind and chuckled.

"Ahhh this is so hard.......this love is...... I'm going crazy at this point. Why can't you just show up in front of me? I'm about to see everyone as you, everyone sounds like you"Sarawat sighed looking down at his fingers sadly and suddenly something was in front of him, he looked up to see the little girl offering a sandwich to him with a sweet smile.

"It's okay, you should eat it"Sarawat said and she pouted and the boy sitting next to him smiled.

"We have enough, please accept it or she'll be pulling a long face all night"he said and Sarawat smiled awkwardly and took the sandwich making the girl smile again.

"Don't look sad"she said and Sarawat chuckled and patted her head.

"D-Don't look I said. We're here to eat, can you realise?"Tine asked to Nala trying to turn her head away from looking at the dog with the group of people sitting on the bench behind his.

"I'm really going to leave you here"Tine threatened and finally Nala decided to look straight and eat up her food making Tine scoff and chuckle.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

157K 8K 60
"Aren't you tired?" "Do you ever think about me that you left behind? do you know how hurt I am? I am barely breathing" Sarawat clenched his chest h...
203K 8.5K 38
[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yellow back lights softening his features w...
14.5K 588 15
Tine is a famous doctor,who completed his PG on abroad and coming back to his home after 5 years. He had a huge crush on Sarawat , but Sarawat doesn'...
100K 4.9K 19
Win spent his summer far away from the city in an attempt to fix his broken heart. Little did he know that one fateful summer could change his life f...