Meendum Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Th...

By minnie_here

The Love Story of Aarav & Kanmani There is love after love failure!There is life after love!❤️ Aarav Shanthan... More

Cover and Cast
The RJ & The Dad-Daughter Duo
The Unexpected First Meet
The Beginning of Kadavul Setting
Aarav and Kanmani meets!
Just Neighbours
Aarav's Outburst
The Rain's Consequences!
Kanmani meets Aarav at the Cafe
The Lullaby
Kutty Pattas
A Day three-together
NEW STORY UPDATE!
Unsaid Roadside Date
Love Means?
The Play Starts
The Lunch Invitation
Cooking Together
Kanmani's Confusion
Still into the Past?
Aarav's Past
Misconception?
His Decision?
Kanmani confronts Aarav
Off to Coimbatore
The Family Reunion
Naan Aval Illai
The little human's arrival
Engaged
US♥️
Aarav weds Kanmani
Together in love
The First time
Once Again
Her Dream Comes True
Epilogue
Thank you Note & New Story Update
BONUS CHAPTER
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY ALERT

Her Confession & His Secret

3.5K 632 316
By minnie_here

Kanmani woke up hearing the hustling bustling people's sound.Along with the sounds,Kanmani's mobile notification sound caught her attention.

'No!No!No!Edukka maaten!', Kanmani got up from the bed when she heard a door opening sound.
'Happy Birthday daa papa!!!!',Karthi came and engulfed her into a hug.
'Thank you neyyy!!!',she giggled when Karthi swirled her around.

'Happy 25 Kanmani!!!!',she heard her Meera entering the room.
'Thank youuuu',Karthi dropped her down and the sister in law's duo shared a hug.

'Its a silver jubilee Kanmanii.. Congratulations..',Meera said.
'Avlo vayasa aayiduchu?',Kanmani asked making a thinking pose.
'Nee eppavume engaluku kozhandha dhaan da..',Karthi patted her head.

'Serii en marumagan kitta wish vaanga venaama..',Kanmani bent down to the baby bump.
'Hello champ!Naa dhan un athai pesuren.. Iniku enna day theriyuma?Amma oda baby shower and un athai oda birthday!!Athai ku wish pannunga paapom...', Kanmani said and as soon as she finished Meera felt a movement inside her womb.

'Hey..Heyy..Odhakkiraan..',Meera said shedding happy tears which reflected in everyone's eyes as it was the first movement she felt.
'Kanmani kai vei..',Meera said.
'Illa idhu first anna dha feel pannanu...',Kanmani placed Karthi's palm on Meera's tummy.

'Theriyudha?',Meera asked and Karthi nodded in tears.
'Ippo nee veii..',Karthi said and Kanmani placed her palm on the tummy.
'Champpp!!!',she spoke and again there was a movement.She chuckled in atmost happiness.

'Innu veliyave varala,adhukulla birthday gift kudukuriya da kanna athai ku...Veliya vaa namma innu neraya fun pannalamm..',Kanmani said with all smiles.

'Serii late aayitu iruku..Ready aagu..Aama Aarav enna?Kelambitaara?',Karthi asked.
'Phone panni kekuren ney..',Kanmani replied.
'Haann..Yepdiyu avaru dha first wish pannirupaaru..night lam pesitu dha thoongirupeenga..',Meera teased.

'Never anni!Anna dha yeppavume enaku first wish.. Adhunaala dha naa anna wish panra varaikum yaar call ahyum attend panna maaten,messages um open panna maate, yaaraiyu wish pannuvu vida maate..Idhu eppavume maaradhu', Kanmani said.
'Seri serii pasamalargale.. Time aagudhu..',Meera said.

Soon Karthi and Meera left the room and Kanmani heaved a sigh.
'Iniku en birthday nu kooda avaruku theriyaadhu..'.

'Aayushii..Maa nillu...Unna ready pannitu dha naanu ready aaganum..',Aarav was running behind his daughter.
'Po pa...Unakku olungaave seeva therila..',Aayushi said running.
'Enaku avlodhan da varudhu..',Aarav huffed and she stopped running.

'Ashooo...(huffing)Indha pattu paavadai ku indha hairstyle dha nallairukum..Nee correct ah pinni vidu Aarav ey...',she whined.
'Seri seri naa correct ah panren vaa..',Aarav said and Aayushi walked towards her.

Aarav made her ready into a cute pink and green bordered pattu paavadai.Her hair was parted in side ways and braided.Some little mullai poo on both the side of her hair.

'Aarav ey naan paaka yepdi iruken?', Aayushi asked and Aarav cracked his knuckles, pressing his fingers on his temples.
'Nee dhevadhai da',Aarav kissed her forehead.

'Seri late aachu vaa vaa!Kanmani wait pannitu irupaa..',Aayushi said and Aarav nodded.

They've planned for an intimate baby shower in Meera's house.A very few relatives from Meera's side and other than Kanmani,Aarav, Aayushi,Shakee ma and it was Mythili from Karthi's side.

Mythili and Kanmani didn't share any words after their last confrontation.Shakee ma too joined them.

'Aarav yenga irukeenga?',Kanmani asked in the phone call.
'Kelambitom..Vandhuruvo ma..',Aarav replied.
'Late aachu ma..Naa venumna car eduthutu varatumaa?', Kanmani asked but soon frowned.

'Enna en voice enakke kekudhu..',she thought and felt someone standing behind her.
'Kanmani..',she knew whose voice it was.

She turned back to find Aarav.He was wearing a brown cotton shirt and white veshti.His beard has grown a quite longer comparing to last week and his moustache was twisted upside.She noticed a strike of holy ash on his forehead.He raised his eyebrows at her when she literally failed to speak looking at the charmer infront of her.

Kanmani was wearing a white saree with a peacock green blouse.She left her hair free and a kutty pottu inbetween her eyebrows.Matching jewels and perfect make up added more beauty to her natural glow.She looked etheral.

Aarav's eyes lost in her's.
'Doremonnnn!!!!',their trance broke when Kanmani heard Aayushi.
'Heyyy Aayushiiiiii!!!!', Kanmani lifted her and placed a kiss on her cheek.

'Hey Aarav vaanga vaanga..',Karthi welcomed him.
'Enna Aarav late aayiducha?', Karthi asked.
'Aama, Aayushi ya ready panni kootitu vara late aayiduchu...', Aarav said.

'Haiyoo odane pulla mela pazhi podaadheenga..', Kanmani said hugging Aayushi closer.
'Aiyoo naa onnum sollala ma..',Aarav said and Karthi chuckled.

'Aayushi kutty..Mama ta vaanga..',Karthi lifted Aayushi from Kanmani's hands.
'Seri vaanga Aarav.. Ellartayu introduce panren ungala..',Karthi took both of them.

'Aiyoo indha annan vera koodave kootitu poitaaru..Cha avaruku namma birthday theriyuma nu therilaye..Namma dha sonnadhe illaye aprom yepdi theriyum..',she sighed at their disappearing figure.

Kanmani was waiting for him to come her side but he was too busy.But she was happy that he was working with her brother in their own family function like a family member.

Everyone wished her except Aarav.Even Aayushi wished her after knowing that it was her birthday.

Both stole glances of eachother all the while and even shared a few words but she heard no wish from him.She tried every way to convey about her birthday but everything was failed successfully.

Soon the rituals started.

Kanmani applied the sandalwood paste on Meera's cheek and made her wear the bangles.
'Hey champ athai ku ungala seekrama paakanum pola irukuu..soon veliya vaanga ellaru waiting!!!', Kanmani said while everyone admired the duo.

'Kanmani yen ipdi sandhanam vekkiraanga?',Aayushi asked Kanmani.
'Inga va
'Adhu..Ippo aunty tummy la papa irukulla..So health ku nalladhu adhaan vekkiraanga..', Kanmani said.

'Naanu vekkata?',Aayushi asked excitedly.
'Vei da thango..',Meera said and Aayushi looked at Aarav.
'Adhella appa onnu solla maataru vei da...',Meera's mother said and Aarav nodded.

Kanmani held Aayushi's hands and dipped her fingers inside the bowl where they've kept sandalwood paste and applied it on Meera's cheek.
'Happy?',Kanmani asked.
'Yesss!!',she nodded.

'Thambi neengalu veinga..',Meera's mother said.
'Aiyoo naan yepdi ma?',Aarav asked hesitantly and Kanmani looked at him.
'Enaku kooda porandhavanga nu yaarume illa..enaku oru anna irundhurundha vechurupaangalla..Vaanga anna...',Meera said and Aarav's eyes watered while Kanmani's too.Kanmani moved with Aayushi leaving way to him.

Aarav nodded and walked towards Meera and applied the sandal paste.
'Enna surprise kudutheenga Kanmani ku?',Meera asked.
'Surprise ah?',Aarav asked.
'Aama..Kanmani birthday ku enna gift paneenga?Yepdiyum vera level la panirupeenga..',Meera said and that's a new information for him.

Aarav smiled and moved back.
'Ohh iniku Kanmani oda birthday ah... Idhathaan madam kaalaila irundhu solla try panraangala?',he thought and chuckled.

'Illa andha aluminium andaa..Adha yedunga..', Kanmani said to the man.
'Ayoo adhu illa anna...Neenga ponga naane eduthukuren..',she sighed as the man left.

Kanmani tucked the pallu on her waist border and flipped her hair to the back side.
'Innum konjam height ah valandhurukanumo..',she thought biting her lips looking at the upper slab

'Aanalu vida maata indha Kanmani! Operation Andaa starts',Kanmani tried and jumped to take the vessal but miserably failed.

Aarav heard some sound and saw the direction where the sound comes from.
He chuckled looking at the petite figure trying to take the vessal.

'Enna idhu??Yettave maatikudhu...', Kanmani pouted sadly.
'Achooo..',he couldn't help but admire her cuteness.

'Ippo paaru!!!', Kanmani jumped with all force but it slipped.She expected to kiss the floor but she fell on a strong pair of arms.Her eyes which were closed in fear,opened and saw Aarav holding her.

She felt thousands of butterflies flying in her tummy.She felt electric shock when she realised his fingers were contacting her bare waist.She gulped and found Aarav who was in the same state.

Her eyes spoke a different emotion.He didn't know what was that but he wanted to see that emotion for a very long life.
'Ha..',he was about wish but they parted hearing a throat clearing sound.

'Kanmani..Unna Meera koopdra nee po',Karthi said and Kanmani ran from there nodding her head.
'Illa anda..',Aarav rubbed his nape.
'Andha anda va naan eduthukuren..',Karthi said.
'Aaravv Inga vaa paa!!', someone called him and he ran from there.

Soon everyone started dispersing and finally it was only them.
Shakee ma,Mythili,Karthi,Meera,Kanmani,Aarav, Aayushi and Meera's parents it was.

'Thoongitala ma?',Aarav asked Kanmani who settled herself with the group.
'Thoongita ma..',she replied picking her phone and started scrolling.

'Oru vazhiya nallapadiya mudinjudhu Meera oda vazhaikaapu..Aduthu enna Kanmani Aarav kalyanam dha..',Meera's mother said making their eyes go wide and they looked at eachother.

'Aaama.. Actually naanga idha yosichu dha vechurundhom..Naanga poradhukulla rendu perukum kalyanam panni vekkalamnu..',Karthi said.

'Papa porandhutu yepdiyu oru four to five months aagum naanga kelamba..appo innum eight months mela iruku..So naanga kelamburadhukulla kalyanam pannitaa nallairukumnu naanga feel panrom..Enna solreenga Aarav?Kanmani?',Meera asked.

'Unga family kitta pesa venaama Aarav?', Karthi asked.
Aarav was in utter shock.He didn't expect all these in a sudden.
'Ah adhu..Hmmm..Pesa..Pesanum..',Aarav said.
'Neenga pesita sollunga Aarav,morappadi naangalum vandhu pesanumla?Enna ma?',Karthi asked Mythili.

'Annike sollitaalla ava,Ava life la naa interfere aaga koodadhunu..Yedho pannunga,enna kekaadheenga..',Mythili moved making Karthi sigh.

'Seekrama pesidunga Aarav,naanga poita ini romba delay aagum..So neenga evlo seekram pesureengalo avlo nalladhu..',Karthi said and Aarav gulped nodding.

'Serii neram aachu la ellaaru poi padunga..Yedha irundhaalu kaalaila pesikalam..',Shakee ma said understanding the situation.
'Illa ma..Naanu Aayushi um kelamburom..',Aarav said standing up.

'Enna Aarav idhu?Nethum kelambeetinga,innikum kelamburen ndreenga..Night thangitu kaalaila Polaamae',Meera said.
'Illa kelamburom..Enaku cafe anga irundhu poradhudha easy...'Aarav said and finally they accepted Aarav to leave.

Aarav picked Aayushi in his arms and looked at Kanmani.
'Kanmani..Konjam variya?',Aarav called her.
'Anna poitu vandharen..', Kanmani said and Karthi nodded.

Soon Aarav and Kanmani came out of the house in all silence.Aarav made Aayushi to lay on the back seat.
'Aarav naa..', before Kanmani could speak he motioned her to stop.

'Konja dhooram poitu pesalam..',Aarav got inside the car and Kanmani got in and sat on the passenger seat.
Aarav drove the car aimlessly and stopped it somewhere with no people.

Aarav frustratedly ran his fingures into his hair and Kanmani stood behind him.
'Aarav..Idhu yedhume enaku theriyaadhu..Kalyanam la ippove panna yosipaanga nu..I don't know..Im sorry..',she apologized.

'Seri ippo enna pannalam?',Aarav asked with a straight face, folding his arms.
'Adh..Adhu..Namma venaa break up aayiduchu nu innoru poi..',
'Poi!Poi!Poi!Ellaathukum poi',she stopped when he shouted.

'Andha poi naala dhan Kanmani ippo namma inga vandhu nikkirom!',he sighed and made himself calm.
'Naanu nee sonnadhukellam thalaiya aateeruken paaren..Enna sollanum..',he slapped his forehead.

'Look Kanmani!Im clueless and mistake is mine too...Ipoo enna panradhu?Sudden ah poi breakup nu sonnaa nambiduvaangala?Oru poi ya maraika innoru poi poi ya solleetu irukom and I really feel guilty..',he huffed and his eyes softened when he saw her in tears.

'Poi sonnena?Yeppo?',she asked.
'Purila?',Aarav frowned.
'Naa first time sonnadhu venaa poiya irukalam Aarav..Aana en anna annita sonnadhu poi illa..',she said making him frown more.

'Appo nenachurundha naan illanu sollirukalam..Aana yedho onnu stopped me from saying the truth...aprom nadandha ellaam ellaame..I weirdly liked it..Yedho oru orathula naan sonna poi ellaam unmai aayiducho nu thonudhu..Naan neenga en boyfriend,namma apdi ipdi meet pannomnu sonandhu mattum dha poi Aarav..

Annaiku aprom la irundhu en vaai la irundhu vandha endha vaarthai um poi illa..Namma kalyanam pannikalam Aarav..', she confessed which shooked him completely.

'Maa..Velaadadha..This is not something to play with',Aarav said.
'Illa Aarav!Naa theliva yosichuten..Enaku neenga venum,Aayushi venum en life full ah..Neenga yosichu sollunga naan wait pannuven..',Kanmani moved from there and got into his car.

Aarav was just standing still hearing her confession.He couldn't process everything just happened.
'Veetla theduvaanga time aachu..',he heard Kanmani's voice and walked towards the car.

Again silence roared inside the car and Aarav stopped the car infront of Meera's house.
Without waiting for his words,Kanmani walked down from the car and ran to her room.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks.She is in love!She is in love with Aarav!
That mere thought is giving her mixed emotions and tears.

Kanmani wiped her tears and her eyes fell on the paper on the table.She walked towards the table and took the paper in her hands.She opened the paper and her lips curved into a biggest smile.

Happiest Birthday Kutty Pattas
-Aarav :-)

Aarav was totally clueless.He dropped Aayushi on the bed and came to the living hall.He plopped on the near by couch and burried his face in his palms.

He was in love with Kanmani long back and Kanmani was the one who realised lately.He couldn't point any particular moment but he has fallen for her.He did enjoyed and cherished each moments with her.He admired her,he just loved everything about her.But he decided not to reveal at any moment because of the guilt he had from his past life.

And now Kanmani's sudden confession made everything upside down.

His thoughts slowly moved back to those days when he was love with Mithra..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Okay Makkale next Chapter will be Aarav's Flashback!🧘🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 6.1K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
36.7K 2.7K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...
81.6K 10.4K 44
He was not afraid to fall in love; for him, meeting her was fate, becoming her known one was a choice, but falling in love with her was beyond his co...
281K 29.2K 67
The story of two separated hearts! What if a college romance moved away from eachother and came back after years? That's what exactly happened in Arj...