Reborn as a hero's daughter...

By saki-san2

Raid, one of the six heroes, was forced to fight the demon god alone and ended up fighting him. When he awoke... More

Chapter I. Near Death.
Chapter 2 Encounter with a (self-proclaimed) god
Chapter III: The Legend.
Chapter IV: Resuming life.
Chapter V. Shocking revelations.
Chapter VI: Infant Girl, Standing on the Earth (Bed).
Chapter VII: The First Time ......
Chapter VIII - God's Blessing.
Chapter IX - First outing.
Chapter X. Climbing trees with friends.
Chapter XI - Attack of the Monsters.
Chapter XII: Endurance war for life.
Chapter XIII - The heroic figure.
Chapter XIV - The consequences of begging.
Chapter XV - God's Gift.
Chapter XVI - Five years old, long-awaited training in swordsmanship.
Chapter XVII - Finia's past.
Chapter XVIII - The King's marriage proposal.
Chapter XIX - Study abroad in Raum.
Chapter XX: Prospects for the future.
Chapter 21 - The True Value of Interference Magic
Chapter 22 - Age 7, First Hunting.
Chapter 23 - Results of the examinations
Chapter 24: The morning of departure
Chapter 25 - Itinerary.
Chapter 26 - Attacks in the streets.
Chapter 27: Surprise attack
Chapter 28: Her decision.
Chapter 29 Arrivals
Chapter 30: The Fourth Hero.
Chapter 31 - Residency.
Chapter 32: Maxwell, Dean of the Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Chapter 33 - Measuring Magic
Chapter 34 - Discomfort in the City
Chapter 35: The identity of sound.
Chapter 36: Sabotage.
Chapter 37: Brawl.
Chapter 38: Struggles
Chapter 39: White Helping Hands.
Chapter 40 - The Rigid Bow
Chapter 41 - Cleaning up afterwards
Chapter 42: The Struggle
Chapter 43 - First time in Raum: ......
Chapter 44: Defeating the Evil Dragon
Chapter 45 - The Legend.
Chapter 46 - Reid's Decision.
Chapter 47: The Parker.
Chapter 48 - Orphanage comfort.
Chapter 49: Late Night.
Chapter 50: Summoning the Demon Gods
Chapter 51: The end of a previous life
Chapter 52: Morning routines
Chapter 53: Morning as a child
Chapter 54 - Let's go and see the academy.
Chapter 55-Authoritarianism
Chapter 56 - First time at school
Chapter 57: Entrance ceremony intrigues.
Chapter 58: Preparing for the new class
Chapter 59: Physical insecurity.
Chapter 60-The Mystery of the Music Room

Chapter 61: Late-night training

33 2 0
By saki-san2

That night, I had used my covert ability gift to sneak out of Cortina's house.

 This was to try to make use of the piano wire I had stolen during the day.

 The only way out of the city is through the gates or over the walls.

 This makes it an experiment in the city.

 The lumberyard where the kidnappers were fought before.

 It has already been investigated by the guards and is now closed.

 Thanks to this, the area is now deserted and there are many obstacles. It was a good place for training.

 The god told me that I have the ability to become the strongest.

 Until now, I had used my ability to manipulate strings to control them.

 But as it is, I am far from being the strongest. Perhaps I need to devise a way to use it.

 I thought of a way to make myself wear the threads.

 What I lack is muscle power and endurance. But in manipulating the strings, there is no stamina drain.

 If I can manipulate my limbs with strings, I may be able to compensate for my lack of stamina.

 I came to this place as an experiment for that purpose.

'Well, let's see...'

 First of all, I wrap the strings around my arm and take the katana in my hand.

 My muscles are not strong enough to hold the katana in one hand. However, with the help of the strings, I can manipulate it with the same degree of strength as my own muscles.

 With the help of my original muscle strength and the thread, I thought I might be able to wield the sword with one hand.

 For a start, I slowly lifted the sword and found that I could hold it with one hand.

'Oh, it's surprisingly good. ......?'

 Thinking so, I lightly swing the sword. I'm not just holding the sword, I have to be able to swing it.

With just one swing, my arm was ripped open.

'Ouch'?

 The cuff of my jacket is ripped open and blood is splashing like a spiral.

 The blood is splattering like a spiral.

'Well, first of all--'

 I hurriedly released the control string and peeled the piano wire from my arm.

 The wounds on the arm are quite deep, and it bleeds so much that wrapping a cloth around it won't disguise it.

'This is not good, what should I do ......?

 I can't use healing magic. It would be impossible to hide this injury.

In the morning, Finia will definitely notice it.

'Oh no, the more powerful a gift is, the more it backfires, so you have to be careful.

"Who's there!"

 Suddenly, a noisy voice rings out from behind you. But the voice sounded familiar.

 There, as you might imagine, was a self-proclaimed god in all-white.

 As usual, she is a beautiful girl, if only for her appearance. The fact that she wears rather shabby glasses and, for some reason, a collar for a large dog, gives a strange impression.

You ......

'Look, give me your hand. This kind of interference is not supposed to be good."

"'What do you mean?'

'Look, I may look like this, but I am a god. It is not good to show yourself openly in public.'

take my hand and lightly slap it. my wound disappeared just by doing that.

 The spell chanting and the deployment of the magic circle were also not visible. No, did the magic circle glow for a moment? Whatever it was, it's an unbelievable level of proficiency, like finishing the deployment in that split second.

''You are injured, too, but you mustn't overdo it. You are currently in a number of unstable situations.''

'Unstable?'

' 'Your soul from a previous life, when you couldn't use magic, was forced into a body with magical qualities, so it's only natural that there would be some inconvenience.''

'...... Why do you pay so much attention to me?'

"Well, it's a secret."

With a charming expression, God gave a wink.

She looks like a young girl, but such gestures are bewitching.

'Besides, it's not wrong to use thread as an external power source, but thread isn't just that, you know?

'What about?'

'It's a problem to give too many hints, so I won't tell you any more.'

With a thump, she jumps backwards and distances herself from me.

'Well, be careful from now on, then. Mr Reid Albine.

You know my surname?

'Well, of course.

 Albine. It was the surname I took before I left the country to slay the evil dragon.

It was not a noble family, but it was a reasonably wealthy one.

 But I was a demon child born as a half-demon. That's how I was easily abandoned in an orphanage.

The god takes a further leap when she guesses my name. In an instant, lost in the shadows, she disappeared from the scene.

No trace of her was left at all.

 No, only my arm, which has healed completely, can be said to be a trace of it.

'You should have healed my clothes anyway, God .......'

 My jacket was torn to shreds by piano wire and covered in blood.

 I can't even take it to the laundry. I will have to dispose of this jacket.

 But I don't want to go home naked, so I'm going to cut off just the sleeves and put them on.

 Then I examine what God told me earlier.

 He said that thread is not the only thing, but I am not sure. But he also said that it is not wrong to use thread to aid muscle strength.

 Then the idea should not be wrong in this use.

 I used woollen yarn instead of piano wire to wrap around my arm and tried lifting the sword in the same way as before.

 This time, due to the softness of the woollen yarn, no ripping of the arm occurred.

'You can swing the sword, .......'

 However, after two or three swings, it began to make a buzzing sound and eventually the woollen yarn shredded.

 It seems that it was not strong enough to be used as a muscle aid.

'Hmm ...... one of vermillion, one of group blue, three of wild blue--strengthening enchantment.'

 Strengthen the yarn and then swing the sword in the same way as before.

 Twice, three times - ten times. The woollen yarn did not show any signs of shredding, even after reaching over twenty.

'This one could go in a real battle. Just being able to swing a sword with one hand is a big step forward.

 The ability to wield a sword with one hand means you can use your other hand freely.

 However, one hand has to be open to use the yarn, so it's practically the same thing.

 Next, I wrap the yarn around my legs and try some manoeuvring exercises.

 My ability to manipulate yarn means that as long as I'm in contact with it, I can manipulate it at will. In other words, I can handle up to five threads with one hand.

 If I use the yarn with my left hand and manipulate my right hand and both legs, I will be able to greatly increase my fighting power.

 I increase the number of yarns, strengthen both legs with yarns and take a light step forward.

 Then my body leapt forward with more force than I had imagined.

'Ooooh!'

 I fail to apply the brakes and plunge head first into the wood of the lumberyard.

 A guttural impact hits me on the tip of my nose and the stars scatter before my eyes.

 The next morning I headed to the canteen for breakfast.

 Finia looks at me as I wash my face, change my clothes and arrive at my current table, and raises a curious voice.

'Nicole-sama, what's wrong with your nose?'

 My nose was so red and swollen that even a reindeer could have seen it.

 Cortina and Finia look at my face in surprise.

''I kinda fell off the bed.''

 I told them with a resentful look on my face and sipped the hot milk Finia had brought me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 266 19
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
25.9K 5.1K 31
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...
68.4K 2.1K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
7.9K 428 37
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...