Lost on your words

By ManduLimario

LOST BOOK II More

LOST ON YOUR WORDS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 38

51.5K 1.3K 2.3K
By ManduLimario

3 days after what happened, Jisoo is about to get release on isolation area. She's still negative from the virus and it makes everyone confused why the result from the camp was positive, little did they know that Jisoo fabricated it but everything remains as a secret just for Lisa.

Loneliness and anxiety are the only thing that Jisoo feels from this empty white room. She can only talk to someone when the food serves on her or when Mr. Manoban visits. Despite of being negative, she still feels sick.

The experienced she ran into the camp just hit her now. The trauma and sadness are still there. Her mind is occupied with a lot of moments where the patients didn't make it and they can do nothing. She knows that Doctors should know how to accept death of their patients but it affects her.

She can hear cries and flat lines of patients at the camp. From pumping their chest up to covering the body with white cloth, she can't help but to cry about it.

A sudden knock on the door makes Jisoo snap out of her thoughts. She looks at the door and sees Mr. Manoban entering with the food on tray. The man is wearing PPE for protection then put the food on the bed side table, he monitors Jisoo's health.

"Any changes from your body?" He asked.

The lady just shakes her head "Nothing" She answers.

Lisa's Dad checks the room and glance at Jisoo "Lisa is stable but still under observation. Her wounds are healing but not that quick because of infection. She develops infection and currently has fever. I don't know why it happens when they give her a shot for infection at the camp" He stated.

"Is she awake now?" Jisoo asked.

Dr. Manoban shakes his head "No but hopefully she would, later this week if it's impossible today" He chuckles.

"I heard Lisa will be transferred, why?" She questioned.

Lisa's Dad heave a sigh "It's safe if I move her somewhere, the case is growing and I don't think she will be freed from the virus if she stays where the virus surrounds" He said.

"Where?"

"I'm still thinking but I will transfer her as soon as possible" He said.

Jisoo frowns and clenches her jaw "Can I volunteer myself to look after her? I know that you will hire a private doctor for her" She suggested.

"I'll think about it, they need a doctor here" He mumbled. "Anyway, Dr. Lee's body will arrive tonight and probably tomorrow will be the day he will be buried as well. We already told the family about it and they understand"

Jisoo's face lit up a bit "Thank you, I know Lisa will be happy about that" She smile.

Dr. Manoban just nods his head and bid his good bye. Jisoo starts to dig in her food, she has no appetite to eat the foods but she has to.

Jisoo looks at her phone and sees Jennie's message. After the call few days ago, they didn't talk again. Lisa's dad already speak to her and explain everything. He also prohibits Jennie to come since the pandemic is still happening.

When Chaeyoung found out that they've already arrived, the latter called her but that was the last time they talked. Jisoo didn't accept her call and just message her that she's fine and just needs time to rest.

After her meal, Jisoo decided to lay on her bed and take time to sleep.

-.-.-

Reign keeps on peeking at the door to see if Lisa's home, he's been waiting since his birthday. The door open and his eyes spark, hoping that it is Lisa but his smile drop when it's Bobby.

"Uncle Bobby!" He shouted and ran towards him, he gives him a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello there Good boy" He smile and look around to see the one he's looking for "Where's Mommy?"

"In the kitchen, preparing for dinner" He answered.

Bobby ruffled Reign's hair and get up from kneeling "I heard your Mom's sad, I think you forgot what we had talked about before. Never let your Mom be sad" He said.

Reign just look up to him and didn't say any single word. They walk through the living room to get in the kitchen and found Jennie wearing an apron while stirring the food.

"Good evening Mrs. Kim" Bobby greeted Jennie's mom who's helping her daughter.

"Oh Bobby, what makes you here?" Mrs. Kim asked.

Jennie turn around to see. "Hi RJ" He smile at her then get back to Mrs. Kim "I just wanna visit them, I heard RJ needs companion"

"Where did you hear that?" Jennie chuckle and continue cooking "You must be careful whenever you are going here, I am keeping everyone safe in this house"

"Don't worry, I'm always making sure that I am negative" Bobby chuckle.

"Oh Bobby, great timing! You can eat with us" Mr. Kim arrive and tap his shoulder.

When Jennie put the foods on the table, the lady look at him and give him a forceful smile. Bobby can see on her eyes how tired she is from crying. Reign pull Bobby to get on his seat. The little guy sit across his Mom and stay beside Bobby.

They eat peacefully and just talk about what is happening in their country. There's an awkwardness between Jennie and Bobby which Mr. Kim noticed but he remains silent.

"Are you going home after dinner?" Reign asked.

"Yeah" Bobby replied.

Reign pouted and just continue his meal. After almost half an hour of meal, everyone is done with their food. Bobby help Jennie and Ella to clean the mess without talking.

"You can go home to take some rest" Jennie said.

"Yeah, maybe later" Bobby laugh softly.

"I'm done here" Ella uttered.

"Help Reign to clean up, thanks" Jennie said without looking.

Ella stops from walking and just rolled her eyes "Look, promise me Reign will be the first and last child you will have. I'm tired being his second Mom" She groan and grab Reign's wrist to leave "When I was on your age, I was independent already" Ella added.

Bobby chuckle while watching how they leave the kitchen. He keeps on glancing at Jennie but the latter didn't pay attention at all. Jennie is about to move the tray full of plates when Bobby takes it from her but Jennie didn't let go.

"You know you can count on me" Bobby said, trying to make her feel better.

"Thanks but I-"

Jennie didn't finish her words when Bobby remove her hands and put the tray on the sink to wash it himself.

"Thank you for looking out for me but I am honestly fine" Jennie lied.

"We've been together for so long now, I know when you feel okay and not okay" Bobby replied.

Jennie didn't speak and just remove her apron. She waits until Bobby finish everything. The man keeps on talking and telling some encounters he had earlier but Jennie's mind is occupied about Lisa.

"Hey are you listening?" Bobby asked and snap his finger.

"Y-yeah" Jennie said "I heard you had a lot of struggle earlier"

Bobby just nod his head, he removes his apron and looks at his watch "I think I need to go now" He smile at her.

"Sure, let's go" Jennie said and lead their way to go outside the house.

Bobby can feel the coldness on Jennie's action but of course she needs to understand the situation, whatever Jennie's going through now.

As soon as they reach the gate of Jennie's house, Bobby pull her and give a tight hug "I don't know what you've been going to but I am always here. You can tell me" He said, rubbing her back.

Jennie didn't detached herself from Bobby which made the man think that everything's fine not until she heard sobs from the Lady. "Shh" Bobby console her and hug Jennie tighter, he kissed the lady's temple and make her look at him "Tell me what's bothering you, I'm here to listen"

"I'm worried about.. about Lisa" She said.

Bobby's smile drop when he heard the name, he manage to compose himself and wipe Jennie's tears "She's fine, don't worry about her" He said.

"I want to see her but I can't" She sobs "I'm seriously worried and keeps on thinking about her"

Bobby pat her head "I know she's doing fine, you need to keep yourself healthy. Don't worry about anyone for now" He told.

Jennie wipe her own tears and nod her head, she heave a sigh and smile forcefully at him "Can you send a flower or fruits to her?" She asked.

Bobby wet his lips and bit "Sure" He replied.

"Thank you"

Bobby's about to walk away but he can't fight his emotion "RJ, What am I to you?" He questioned.

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows "What do you mean?"

"Do I have a chance? You keep on mentioning Lisa's name. She doesn't deserve you. Forget her" Bobby said and reach Jennie's hand

The latter look at their hands first before she slowly remove it "I'm sorry. I know it's my fault that you are hoping on something else after we kissed but I don't feel the same way" She said without pause.

Bobby scoffed and gritted his teeth "What if, what if I already told her we are getting married? We are engaged?" He asked.

Jennie's eyes widened in shock "Are you insane? You must be kidding me" She asked in disbelief.

Bobby take the courage to tell the truth "I'm sorry RJ, I'm sorry for lying. I didn't intend to-"

Jennie cut him off by slapping him "How could you?" She said with shaky voice.

Bobby's eyes begin to tear up, seeing how devastated Jennie look. He tries to reach her hand but he receives another slap from Jennie.

"I trusted you. You should've known better Bobby. For all the years that we've been together, I just perceive you as a best friend. I owe something from you but I'm not gonna pay this way" Jennie said, her tears begin to drop on her cheeks "I'm sorry Bobby but yeah, after all this pain from Lisa, it's still her. I can't believe you will do such thing like this"

"I'm sorry for being desperate RJ, I just love you" Bobby starts to cry but Jennie shakes her head on his answer.

"Jen? Bobby?" Mrs. Kim interrupt, she walks toward them "Oh, there you-"

Jennie turn her back and walk hastily, she almost bump her mother which made her surprise. Bobby instantly wipe his tears and bow his head to Jennie's mom.

"What's happening?" She mumbled and hurriedly follow her daughter inside.

-.-.-

"You'll stay here until both of you are fine"

Jisoo looks around the room, they are currently inside Lisa's new house. It's still unfurnished and everything is covered with white cloth but she can live and stay here.

"I will visit from time to time to check on you, foods and everything you need is on the way" Mr. Manoban said

Jisoo stares at Lisa's body, the private nurses push her stretcher towards the room. After an hour of putting everything on its place, they leave the two in the house.

Jisoo is wearing her PPE but she removes it and doesn't care about the virus she will take. She walks toward the room where Lisa situated and watch how the lady sleep.

"I'll bet my life to keep you breathing" She muttered.

-.-.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 2 56
Re publish
28.8K 1.1K 17
๐™น๐šŽ๐š—๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐™ป๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐™ถ!๐™ฟ
72.5K 2K 40
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏยท๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฑ /๐”ฃษ™๐”ฏหˆษก๐”ข๐”ฑ/ ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”Ÿ ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฉ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ช๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฏ.
Meet The M's By ;

Fanfiction

138K 4.1K 27
4 years before Willow was born Say Dada! Book 2