DUSKWOOD: Meeting You

Rose11723 tarafından

©All Duskwood characters in this story belong to Everbyte. This is the fanfiction between femMc and Jake. Thi... Daha Fazla

After the explosion
Arrives at Colville
Long Night Drive
Welcome to Duskwood
Hacked Me
Our First Chat
Decision
Survived
Survived - part 2
Meeting with guys
Good News
Escaped
Interrogation
Mr Aurora
Jealousy
Our Meeting
Helping
Awaken
Eating together
Brother's call
I can't lose you.
Morning breakfast
Serious Talk
Serious talk part-2
Making lunch
Lunch with Lilly
Chatting with Jessy
Siblings talk
Watching movie
Night Terror
No secret between us.
Take your pain away
Surprise
Perfect Surprise
Our Date
Blackwater Lake
Not enough Time
Our Parting
Last request
I won't give up
Not a Goodbye
A heart-wrenching parting
A stranger
Nightmare
Late Night talk.
A Little Lie
Finding Shelter
Unknown Call
Dinner Invitation
Meeting Hannah
It's a Mistake
Meeting Richy

In My Arms

557 24 1
Rose11723 tarafından

Jake

After Lilly left, Mc asked me to watch a movie together with her and I agree immediately without any hesitation.

So I decided to bring some snacks while Mc was choosing the movie.

After bringing the snacks, I quickly sit beside Mc on her bed and asked, "So did you decide which movie we are watching?"

Mc look at me with a smile and said, "Of course."

I just look at her with a faint smile. She quickly put the movie and put it in my lap in which I raise my eyebrows.

After that, she leans on my shoulder to watch the movie. I just smiled while pulling her closer to me and leaning my head on hers while playing with her hair. As we watched the movie together.

I still remember when Dan asked Mc to watch a horror movie together with him. I was kinda jealous, even though I was shocked that I was jealous of someone like Dan, but I was because he can watch a movie with Mc without any problem and I can't. So it indeed felt like a dream come true.

After some 20 minutes, Mc fell asleep on me. I just smiled lovingly looked at her and close the laptop.

She subconsciously wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled closer to my chest and I just smiled while laying down together with Mc so she can sleep comfortably in my arms.

I didn't even realize that I too fell asleep while watching Mc. When I woke up, I felt numb on my left arm, so I turned my head and look at the angle sleeping on my arms.

I smile and gently caress her cheek and my heart swells when I thought of how she melts in my embrace.

I am not a romantic person, to begin with. So back then, when I used to watch a movie or drama where the term was like 'I want to wake up next to you every morning for the rest of my life.' Was used I used to think about what's so special about it, but now I understand the meaning behind those words.

Four years ago, Before I knew it, I gave up on the word love and strove to live... I cut everyone out of my life.

But after meeting her everything started to change slowly...

Love is something. It makes me want to change for her to be a better person that I don't know I can ever become.

I get up carefully to not wake her up and check my phone it's already 7 pm.

So I decided to make today's dinner for Mc. I am not a good cook, but I do know how to make a simple meal and I want to thank her in this way for all the trouble I had caused her.

I got downstairs and started to prepare for dinner tonight.

After making everything, I get upstairs to wake up Mc.

As I get to the bedroom, I heard a scream. So I run quickly to the bedroom and saw Mc shouting, crying, and kicking the blanket. I quickly got near her and saw she was sweating while breathing heavily.

I got worried and hug her tightly while she was kicking and screaming. After a while, she stopped kicking and was only crying.

I gently wipe her tears and said, "Mc... You know, I am getting worried... I don't know what kind of dream you are seeing my love...but please wake up...please."

Mc slowly opens her eyes and stares at me as I kiss her on her forehead and said with a smile, "Mc you finely wake up my love. Please follow my voice Mc. I am here with you and I always will be my love...you know I love you and seeing you like this...it hurt."

Mc looks at me and calls my name quietly like a whisper, "Jake."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

66.6K 3.1K 68
A coded message leads MC to find the dead hacker she loved alive, but so mentally disturbed as to be unrecognisable. Can she help him find himself? ...
1.5K 87 24
This is a fanfic based on the mobile game Duskwood. It's set around the same time as the new game Moonvale. It focuses on the relationship between ou...
10.7K 731 49
I thought I was saving lives. I thought I was protecting everyone. I thought... I slowly closed my eyes. This wasn't the first time, nor was it going...
48.7K 1.3K 29
Some small fanfics about Duskwood game. Jake x MC or Jake x player, as you wish.