Luna Nova Holiday Camp

Oleh Fluna98

Atsuko Kagari, a young girl very passionate, specially with Skateboard and a her idol Chariot Du Nord, also k... Lebih Banyak

The mysterious abandoned building
Holiday camp
Capítulo sem título 3
The revenge
Learning the first tricks
As Cavendish
The training starts
More training
I'm improving
The curiosity kills the cat
The writer visit
Diana's is suspecting
Diana came like a bomb
That strange dream
Luna Nova dancing
Talking with moms
Dodgeball game pt1
Dodgeball game pt2
Dodgeball game pt3
Where's the things?
The witches trio
Skateboard championship pt1
Skateboard championship pt2
Skateboard championship pt3
Skateboard championship pt4
Skateboard championship pt5
Skateboard championship pt6
Boat racing
Witches night
Last day camping
Hellene's surprise party
Unexpected visit
Magic?
The end of the Summer

going for camping

12 0 0
Oleh Fluna98

Monday, 31 July 2017

The big Luna Nova skateboarding championship had passed, it was epic for the camp that received a huge amount of donations because of the livestream, besides also boosting Hellene's career a bit, since some companies in the skateboarding business set their eyes on not only Cavendish but also on other competitors, as a way to even try some sponsorship.
In Luna Nova, a party was thrown to commemorate this event, at least by the girls of the green team who got together with some snacks, soft drinks and more a slumber party to celebrate Hellene's fifth trophy who had been surprised by such a celebration. After that day the days went back to normal, Atsuko went back to her mother's house for the weekend, and both of them were very proud of their daughter for getting so far, so much that they left that second place trophy in her room. At the beginning of the week some activities promoted by Croix and Ursula were going on, as it would serve to pass the time, in this was a perfect occasion for one of them to happen.

19:00

In the central courtyard of Luna Nova, all the girls were called for a camping activity, where they prepared, a bag with some clothes, also took some tents that had in the room of each one representing the colour of the teams, they were all grouping in rows with the arrival of Ursula and Croix.

" Hi girls! I imagine you must have loved spending time at the skateboard championships, but now let's take a walk back to our roots, with a camp here in the woods around Luna Nova " Callistis said

" Get ready, because you are going to put up with mosquitoes and some beautiful horror stories, we are all going to experience a little bit of what nature is, and by the way, no mobile phones, you can even take them, but there is no electricity to charge, if you want to contact someone just ask us, leave them with us and we will take the pictures " said Meridies.

" Are we going to go outside the gate anyway? " Akko asked, raising her hand.

" Exactly! Did you think this was some kind of prison? We also go out to the outside of Luna Nova, even our girls still go to school normally taking our van every morning " Answers the blue haired one.

" Any other doubts? " Ask the Italian woman.

" How long are we staying? " Diana asks raising her hand.

" It will only be three days, don't worry about the shower, where we are going camping there is a shower, but there is a problem because there is only one for all of you, so there may be some confusion, try not to take too long " Answers the lilac haired girl.

" Without further ado, come on, get those legs moving and follow us " said the Frenchwoman.

They all started walking from there, following the two monitors, who opened the gates of Luna Nova, which was a rather rare moment, not many times they go outside, even more walking, as there was still sunlight at that time, the girls started walking, clearing the trails of the forest, with a high density of trees.

" Are you sure where we are going? " Akko asks.

" We are going to the usual place of camping, don't worry, you have to appreciate the beauty of nature, stop being so dependent on mobile phones " Croix said.

" It's full of mosquitoes here, it's horrible! " said Hannah scratching her arm.

" Just spray on some mosquito repellent and you'll be fine," Ursula said.

They continued on the trail, walking for a good few minutes in the middle of the forest, noticing the more trees and mosquitoes that passed nearby, besides the sound of some squirrels. Minute after minute they were getting closer.
Almost one hour of walking they had reached a point where they faced a lagoon, more open, where there was a shower cabin, a pier with some canoes, and nothing else but nature.

" Start pitching your tents, this is where we're going to stay " Meridies said.

" Did we leave Luna Nova to stay in the middle of the bush? " Hannah asked.

" This is called Camp Hannah, we came to enjoy nature," replies Diana.

The teams set up their tents little by little, putting all the necessary lining, they were practically tents with standardized sizes, enough to fit the trio of each team. Each one was positioned in a different place, following the safe limit that was designed by Croix and Ursula so that there is no risk of fire by the fire.
Some girls like Diana's team had difficulties setting up the tents, but Akko's team managed with teamwork, as did Marianne who had some difficulties, but was soon helped by Akko and Hellene to finish setting up the
tents.

" Hey, is that witch meeting still on? " Akko asked.

" You don't ask to wait, soon we will make another one even in this camp," Marianne said.

" Is it really going to be in your tent? " Hellene asks as she stood wrapping a curl of hair around her fingers.

" You can be sure it will, since it hides it from distractions, we can show you some spells we've trained," Leclerc said.

" How I wish I had that facility too... " Said Atsuko as Diana was also arriving and the trio was disguising themselves.

" Lassies... You can help us, Hannah and Barbara will destroy our tent and I'm not willing to risk that," said the older Cavendish to the trio who nodded their agreement.

The three of them started helping the girls from the blue team to set up the tent, being perfectly safe, which they even received thanks from the Scottish lass, but not from the English duo who just showed their tongues and entered the tent, as if they didn't even want to get near them.

" Ah those two kids, sorry about them " said the one with platinum blond hair scratching the back of her neck, while the trio of girls just shrugged.

" What spoiled girls, I knew they would hate the camp, at least this way these insufferable ones won't bother us, I don't know how you can stand being their friend Diana " Akko said.

" They are nice, they are just misunderstood, believe me, despite everything I have an affinity with these two " Said the blue-eyed one answering.

As time went by, the other teams were finishing setting up their tents, until everything was ready, still having the sunset sun very present in that landscape, but little by little it was already going down, and Croix and Ursula started to make a bonfire, With some logs and also sticks that they found, the bonfire was being assembled with a considerable size for all the girls could enjoy the heat, being well distributed by the centre, In the hour of lighting the girls were all watching, it seemed that Ursula's hands were very well hidden.
Hellene and Marianne were the most curious especially, noticing the presence of some greenish lights even a dust coming out of it, already realizing that Callistis was using magic to light the fire, so much that as soon as her hand left the bonfire, it was little by little that a bigger fire was being created.

" You see how easy it is to make a fire " Ursula said.

" And how did you light it? " Hellene asks, a little doubtful.

" I used a lighter on my sleeve of my blouse, you see how easy it is, it's not because we are in nature that we light it by rubbing toothpicks " Answers Callistis.

" I know... " Said the younger Cavendish.

" And would there be another way, sis? An enclosed place with a lighter is perfect to start a fire " said the older woman shrugging.

" Said the experienced camper, she even had to ask for our help to pitch her tent " said the redhead teasingly.

" Woah let's stop causing intrigue here, let's enjoy this fire, let's enjoy the sunset, all of you stay looking at the lake, I'll take a picture of you admiring this beautiful orange sun with pink tones, it's rare to see the sky like this " Croix said.

All of them were sitting with their backs to the camera, sort of organized in trios, with their respective teams, with a photo that was taken of the girls facing the sunset that was happening, on that day that was closing once again for the night to come.
Where already the food was being prepared, in the case Croix and Ursula were preparing some roasts for all the girls, with some sausages that they had kept in the bag and also breads, besides also a thermal bag containing a jar of juice, where all were gathering in tables that also were being mounted. At the edge of nightfall, they were admiring the landscape, eating the sausage with bread and orange juice.

" That is so beautiful " Diana said.

" These are things that no technology will be able to take away, the admiration of the beauty of mother nature " Ursula said.

" Sometimes we have to have more contact with nature to intensify our connection with it... I remember that when I was younger it was one of the most common activities we did in Luna Nova," Croix said.

" It's the time where we will grow more as people, there was always a camp for something big to come afterwards, so we decided to bring back this tradition," Ursula said.

" Sometimes it's always good to bring back traditions, what this place used to be like in the old days? Like what was Luna Nova like before you? Do you know what it was like? " Said Hellene who was trying to provoke by pulling words out of the mouths of the two who even stopped chewing to swallow that piece of food.

" What kind of question is that sis? " Diana said.

" Oh Luna Nova, you like stories don't you? So later we can tell you some Luna Nova legends that will scare the hell out of you, and we can also answer this one now," said Meridies.

" Until 1999 Luna Nova was a school, that's right, here it was a boarding school, that's why you see some places that look like a classroom, even the mothers of Diana and Hellene are former students here, from 2000 onwards it was when it became an orphanage, that's when I was transferred here, in a strange way, I met Croix who also came from here, she was from Italy, I was from France, both of us suddenly ended up here in England, luckily both of us knew English, but it was still a sudden coming " Ursula answers.

" As if it were a magic trick, right? " The redhead replied by arching her eyebrow, while the two just started laughing.

" Pass of magic hahahaha, exactly, it seemed like a magic pass " Said the Italian laughing nervously.

Hellene was provoking a lot in this matter, while the sky was getting more and more sunset, after this snack, the girls were kind of admiring the landscape or talking among themselves, some photos were even taken in moments of distraction.
At that moment the night fell in the forest, the environment was getting darker, but the sunlight gave place to the light of the fire and of the several lanterns of each one of the girls, some who stayed inside the tents, others who stayed outside trying to relax.
The group of Amanda, Constanze, Jasminka, Lotte, Sucy, Akko, Marianne, Hellene and Diana went along with the conversation, and as night fell they even admired the stars a little.

" Hellene you have to stop putting Croix and Ursula to the wall with your questions, they know what we do, this way they will end up putting us back, ever stopped to think " Said the older Cavendish while the younger one just laughed sarcastically.

" If you saw what I saw, if you did what I do, you would know that they have more to hide from us than you think.

" I don't know, why are we going on with this? That place is closed and there's no more book, we have to think of a way to break into Croix and Ursula's room, get the book and leave," said Amanda.

" It would be stupid, that's what they want, I have no doubt they must have left a fake book even, you even seem to doubt Croix and Ursula's intelligence " Diana said.

" I think we have to change our approach and I have things that can help, Mari also has, as well as Akko " said the redhead.

" What kind of thing? You discovered a new place and didn't even tell us about it? Are you acting on the sly, or did you just make it up? Wait a minute, seriously sis, you found another bunch of useless evidence for your side " said the one with platinum hair.

" Yes, keep thinking that way, when the truth comes I'll love to throw it in your face and tell you that I warned you, that it was better that you believed me," replied the purple-eyed girl provocatively to the two who were almost starting a fight.

" Hey you two, whatever it is we'll know soon enough, but anyway, why is this going to be useful? " Amanda asks.

" In our plan we might be able to get the book back in a totally hidden way, without being noticed, because Croix and Ursula don't expect us to go that way," Marianne said.

" How so? Are you hiding a plan from us? Speak up " said Sucy.

" In a way that is preferable that we reveal at the right time " Akko said also getting into the mood, meanwhile Croix and Ursula called the girls to go near the fire where they were making marshmallows.

Eager and excited, the girls didn't think twice about going to the bonfire, where they took a stick, putting marshmallows on the tip, practically fulfilling a childhood dream, which was to melt marshmallows on a stick and that's what Atsuko did, even making it toast a little, which she ate, feeling a little bit of her mouth burning, but she loved it.

" That's very good! It's just like in a cartoon! What a fuck! This is like a dream for me " said Kagari all excited.

" Are you guys also ready for another part that you also have in cartoons? " Croix said.

" Horror stories! " Said Ursula putting the torch shining in front of her face, the girls all shook their heads.

" Tell us what will scare us? I doubt very much that you will cause any fear hahaha! " said Amanda while eating a marshmallow.

" Oh you are a brave one then, for prepare to hear about one of the scariest stories that ever happened to an orphan girl " Ursula said trying to scare O'Neill.

" The iron witch who appears in the children's dormitory and breaks their legs? Oh, tell me another one, this one is already known, I heard her every orphanage where I was transferred " said the American.

" Oh you're annoying Amanda, let Ursula tell us," said the Japanese woman.

" It's really bad Akko, she's a chained witch who lives on a forbidden floor that no one can go to, she gets out of there at night, to break a child's legs, but that doesn't even make sense, all the floors of Luna Nova are accessible, besides, just lock the door, she makes a fucking noise while she walks " Said the salmon haired one shrugging.

" I wish it was the Iron Witch, that one is really cheesy, but it is the story of an orphan, a witch who lived in the past, the legends say that Luna Nova was a witchcraft academy, that in the past a girl called Elizabeth, who was an orphan student, she wanted to protect this place at all costs, because there were witch hunters," Ursula said.

" The vampire witch Elizabeth, she made a pact with Satan in exchange for vampire powers so she could protect the place from a fire, since a furious horde of fervent Christians were coming to destroy the place and to protect the honour of the place she made the blood pact, protecting Luna Nova, but in exchange her soul went to eternal damnation " adds Croix.

" She was betrayed by the devil himself, when the angry mobs arrived, she was not given vampiric powers, nor magic, she was just another mere human who was on fire along with the place, so much so that this is the story they say about the fire of Luna Nova in 1517, this place is older than you think " Callistis continued.

" With her death, she herself with her last words said that she cursed the place, that she would not allow anyone to come near here until she takes her place back to herself, that she does not allow the honour of Luna Nova to be tarnished again, she especially attacks those who say bad things about witches, those who have the faith, she is the guardian spirit of Luna Nova " said the Italian.

" According to the legend, it is what came to protect Luna Nova all these years, it may be true, because there are some places there that have some marks of the fire, but this story is all exaggerated to value Luna Nova, Elizabeth herself is just a great of a legend," said the Frenchwoman.

" And how do we summon her? Is it like the blonde from the bathroom or the iron witch from our orphanage? " Amanda asks.

" She's just Elizabeth, she's not summoned, she's just a legend, to scare a bit of people from getting close, like the place is cursed by Satan," said the blue haired one.

" Ah what the fuck, I've got some much heavier ones than that " O'Neill said picking up the torch, while Akko, Marianne and Hellene who had a notion it might be real were a little afraid of what was told.

A camping trip, nothing like a better way to unwind that time than to spend camping amidst the nature of the woods, which was another activity Croix and Ursula sought out to pass the time before playing forward to the big reveal, as a way to unwind for these days.

See you, camping witches...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

756 18 2
Winter break comes to Luna Nova! Finally Akko and Diana have plenty of time to enjoy themselves. However, Akko is suddenly faced with an unexpected o...
14K 362 13
(Y/N) Chaos is a young teenager who hates magic, but who is accepted to the school of Luna Nova, the greatest school of magic in Europe. He is going...
19.5K 1.1K 26
"I've always wanted to sing on stage with crowd's of people screaming my name..." "But that day will never come true..." You are an ex-trainee after...
16.1K 701 148
(738,249 words total) Credit to - VathySkotadi on ao3 When Akko sees her first broom race in person as a child, she is awed by one of Earth's designa...