My... Stepbrothers

By euphoricalBTSers

Hi. I'm just writing this for fun. Hope you like it. This ff will be about a young girl named y/n, who... More

Intro
Chap 1 (???)
Chap 2 (me)
Chap 3-Part 1 (back?)
Chap 3-Part 2 (back?)
Chap 3-part 3 (back?)
Chap 4 (Korea?)
Part 5 (SERIOUSLY!?)
Part 6 (Umm...)
Chap 7 -Part 1 (Again/ Sorry/ WAKE UP)
Chap 7-Part 2 (EAT)
Chap 7-Part 3 (EAT/ Revealed to ???)
Chap 8 (he is.../ I am...)
Chap 9 (I am.../ happened?)
Chap 10-(Dulli's past)
Chap 11- Part 1 (What just happened?)
Chap 11- Part 2 (what just happened?)
Chap 11- Part 3 (what just happened?)
Chap 12 (accept?)
Chap 13 (a part?)
OMG!!!
Chap 14
chap 15 - link?
dangggg
Chap 16 - Have Dinner
Chap 17 - Meeting
Chap 18 - school?
Chapter 19 - Which school? / Choi Heirs?
Chapter 20-Assignment
Chap 21 - Drive/Supplements
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE
Chapter 23- First day at school...
Part 24-
Lunch/Case?

Chap 22- Proposal?/glimpse/late for school!

781 29 21
By euphoricalBTSers

Y/n: Dulls. Why is Mr Trump (think of him as a random businessman) still sending me emails? Did I not say to filter all emails before they are sent to me? I do not have the time for his BS. (Kind of angry)

Dulli: When is it from? I put the filter on Airam (the software for her emails XD) you should not be getting any emails from him or his secretary. Wait I'll check the emails.

Y/n: Aish this fool. The whole world has boycotted him and he still thinks that I am going to allow him a collaboration with my company.

a few seconds later~

Dulli: Omygod *Cracking up*

Y/n: Not funny (annoyed tone)

Dulli: No no. Guys look at this (to Shano and Irti) *still laughing*

Irti and Shano started laughing out loud as well. After a few seconds they were all wheezing and I had a 'so done' face while everyone at the table had a 'are they ok?' face XD

Y/n: Look I know dad and I adopted you guys from an animal shelter but respect your biological traits of humans, please.

Everyone at the table was giggling at that remark

Irti, Shano: Yah

Dulli: LMAO the janitor just ran away after seeing us XD

Y/n: Firstly, get in the car ass-heads and get the driver to drive you home. Now. What mail did dad get and why are all of you monkeys acting like monkeys over it?

Dulli: Haha we are. Anyways... That Trump sent dad a mail for a proposal.

Y/n: Okay... He sent dad a business proposal... so what? That's what he keeps sending me too.

Dulli: (Laughs) Now that my dear sweet Y/n-iee is where you are wrong XD.

Y/n: Wae wae? What do you mean?

Dulli: That 76-year-old idiot sent dad a 'marriage proposal'

Y/n: The fuck? Is he gay? Does he think my handsome 53-year-old dad will marry his 76-year-old ass? EW~~

All three of them (Irti, Shano, Dulli) started laughing Y/n had a disugursted face while the people on the table were shocked and confused like 'WTF'

Shano: Y/n-ahh listen to Dulli first.

Irti: That oldie is a complete whore though. He doesn't care who it is or what gender it is as long as he gets it.

Dulli: Would all of you babies shut up and let me serve some of this juicy, freshly grilled beef?

Y/n: Would you guys blurt it already?

Dulli: (trying not to laugh) He sent dad a marriage proposal for you!

Y/n chokes on her yoghurt. Everyone at the table is in cultural ShOcK. Meanwhile, our three crackheads are laughing their asses off XD.

Y/n: The heck. Yuck! I was thinking of at least getting that bastard a little job to save him from complete bankruptcy but damn have I changed my plans... (very cold, smirking, totally creepy

Irti: You mean-? (trailed off; kind of excited tone also very cold)

Y/n: Oh yes definitely (smirking; matter-of-fact tone also cold as ice aka. very creepy,)

Shano: Oh yes! Finally. It's been so long.

Y/n: I know. So you guys should have a lot of fun.

Dulli: Hmm. We always make you proud, don't we? (playful; cold as ice tone)

Y/n: Oh of course you do. (Smirk; Dark Aura)

And hardly a few seconds later

Y/n: Aww~~ You guys are going to have all the fun alone~ Woe is meh!! :( (Overdramatic; Fake crying but still cold tone)

Dulli: Haha. Now stop stalling and finish your yoghurt.

Y/n: (Fake crying) Why! Why are you so cruel to me? (Cold Tone)

Suddenly 3 phones dinged in the background of the call.

Irti: Hey Y/n-iee dad called us for an impromptu meeting. We just got home so we gotta hurry. We'll talk to you later. Bye.

Y/n: Huh? What kind of meeting is this that I am not included in it? (curious, cold tone)

Shano: IDK. I guess we'll have to find out. I'll call you later tonight and please stop stalling. We NEED to have a tal-

Y/n: Ok. Bye~ (Cold tone)

Dulli: WAITTTTT (Loud AF)

Y/n: Bish WTH. Stop screaming!!! What is it!!!

Dulli: Ahem... Sorry. Anyways... I'm sure you're sitting with everybody else so... 'Excuse meh people on the table! Hello. So, You don't need to know what it is but remind this little kid to put on her monitor before she leaves for school. Force her to go upstairs and ask her if she really put it on. She will tell you the truth but ask her twice just to be sure that she put it on cuz Y/niee doesn't lie twice. Thank you!' Okie bye bishh. We miss you!

Y/n: Bye assholes.

Irti: Yah!! Say it back first!

Y/n: Mmhm back at you. (mumbling)

Shano: Nuh-uh. You won't get away with it every time.

Irti: Yup say the whole thing.

Y/n: Aish... Miss you 2 (mumbling so quietly even the people at the table could hardly hear her) (Red/blushing)

Irti: What? Did you say something noona? We didn't hear you.

{Irti and Shano are younger than her so they do use honorifics sometimes}

Y/n: Ugh... I miss you too. (A little louder but still mumbling) (Totally red/blushing)

Dulli, Shano, Irti: Aww~~ We love you~

Y/n: Ahhkh! Bye, you guys are such a pain in the ass. (Red as a tomato/Blushing)

Call Ends...

Y/n takes a deep breath and looks up to see everybody controlling themselves from bursting out laughing.
BUT THEN...

When they saw the front view of her tomato (red) face they just. could. not.
Everyone at the table: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Jungkook: oh my! Y/nieee you're so red!
Tae: You look like a little tomato 🥺😂
Joon: (coo) Aww. You're blushing 😊
J-hope: A cute tomato!!
Mrs. Kim: I agree with Tae and Hobi 🥺🥺
Jin: (windshield laugh) oh my! Oh my! This is too cute to handle!
Yoongi: (coos) Awieeeeee you look even cuter than you did while eating last night! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Mr. Kim: (teary eyed) I finally got a glimpse of my old Y/n. (Low voice)

Everybody looked at him with a hint of sadness in their eyes while y/n ignored what he said.

Ding dong~
Y/n: (breaking the silence) that is probably my ride. I'm going to leave. You should too unless you guys want to be late.

Jin, Mr. Kim: WAITTT!

 Y/n: Now what! And why does everyone keep yelling!! (Cold; annoyed tone)

Mrs. Kim: You still need to put the monitor on.

Y/n: No. It's fine if I don't.

Suga just quietly pushed her to the stairs while she glared at him, sighed, and went up to her room. 

She came down after a while, grumbling and unconsciously, pouting, despite having a cold, annoyed and slightly mad face on.

JK: Did you put it on?

Y/n: Yes (Cold and Annoyed)

Jimin: You sure?

Y/n: Yes!! (More annoyed and cold)

Namjoon: I don't wanna pry but what monitor is it?

Y/n just looked at him blankly  which made it clear that she didn't want to tell.

J-Hope: Guys! There's only 15 minutes till school starts!

Taehyung: Let's leave hurry!! 

With that all of them left for school. Y/n one her bike, and all the brothers in two cars.

TBC...
Words: 1209
ENJOY BORAHAE💜💜

————————————————————————-
So hey! I'm still alive.
Sorry for disappearing... I'm not sure a lot of you read this shit anyways so... idk who I'm saying sorry to...
But thank you to the some people who vote. It actually means a lot. Especially when you are having a hard day :)
Love you guys!
Please let me know if you have any ideas for this story.

EDIT: I FROGOT ABOUT THE MONITOR SO I HAD TO EDIT 😭😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 3.1K 28
YN is an Indian, beautiful and sweet girl but something happened that turned her life upside down. When YN was 10. Her mother separated her from her...
145K 4.3K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
180K 4.8K 41
y/n a sweet and clumsy girl gets bullied at school by 7 boys. but what will happen when she will live with those boys, what will happen when they'll...
302K 9K 56
Y/n just found out her mom has been dating a man for six months and never told her even worse he is a mafia and has 7 adopted sons how will Y/n deal...